Too Faced Shadow Insurance

4.2

Isododecane, Talc, Cyclopentasiloxane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Glyceryl Triethylhexanoate, Polyethylene, Trihydroxystearin, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Isopropyl Lanolate, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Propylene Carbonate, Dimethicone, PEG 40 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, May Contain ( /-): Mica, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

on 4/30/2010 4:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I love this product - this is my first TF product and I can't live without it (okay this is an exagaration).

Even a little bit goes a long long way (don't use too much goes it's a waste) Spread it out evenly and wait 30sec to 1 min before applying your eyeshadow for it to stay even longer. It spreads clear onto the eyelide so it is practicly invisible.

It makes my e/s last around 8 to 10 hours without fading/creasing (after that it does start to fade in my crease)

I never used UDPP so i can't compare it (It isn't sold here in the Netherlands have to wait to I go to Ireland again).

I would definitly buy this product again even if it is on the expensive side (14 =$18)

on 4/28/2010 8:07:00 PM

This is a staple in my kit, makes my eyeshadow last for hours, and still looks perfect by the end of the day. very pleased with this product...it isn't drying, either, which is a huge plus. I have oily lids and I find it works superb.

on 4/28/2010 8:03:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Love, love, love this product! I have extremely oily skin and my eye shadow always creases. I bought this in November and it does what it says. Although, I have found it works better for some types of shadows over others. It works really well with MAC shadows...I found Lancome still creased. As far as the size of the tube...it is small, but I'm still using the original tube from November so I'm getting a lot of use out of one tube. Will definitely buy, again.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

i bought this at ulta for 17 bucks n i was so happy because i finally got a eye primer well this one just doesnt work for me.my color faded within 3 hrs.im taking this back n gonna try UDPP

on 4/27/2010 3:43:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Ok so i put on this and all my makeup at 6:30am yesterday, i took my makeup off at 10:30 last night and my eyeshadow still looked just as good as it did when i first put it on. It lasted me more than 12 hours!!! I love this stuff!

on 4/27/2010 2:07:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I love this product! my eyeshodow used to crease by lunch time. Now by the end of the day my shadow is exactly where i put it and no creasing! I don't really notice it making my eyeshadow more vibrant, but that doesn't matter to me.

on 4/25/2010 5:29:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i prefer this over udpp. tfsi has a "wetter" formula that allows for better blending of shadows.

on 4/25/2010 3:56:00 PM

I think UDPP works a little bit better, but I will probably continue to use this product instead because it has better packaging and doesn't make my lids feel as tight.

on 4/23/2010 3:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

You can get all the product out of the packaging but do you want to? I found this at times to create a patchy look on the lids, and it does not result in as vibrant of shadow as UDPP. Also the staying power is not as good as UDPP.

on 4/23/2010 1:12:00 AM

I've tried both the TFSI and the UDPP and honestly don't have a preference with the formula. They both work well to prevent my shadows from creasing. The only reason I prefer this over the UDPP is the packaging. You can get every last drop of the product without the fuss. I do use a bit on my lower lids too to prevent my shadows or eyeliner from running. Great product.