August 31, 2014 | 967 users online

Mascara - Lancome - Definicils Mascara

rated 2 of 5 on 5/7/2006 7:36:00 PM More reviews by Powder_Puff

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm so dissapointed this didn't work for me. Definicils is the perfect name for this mascara because it definitely defines your lashes. It gave a natural and beautifully seperated lashes. Now the downside is that my lashes looked great for literally two minutes, cause they went limp right after and I lost my curl. (I used the shiseido mascara base too) Very strange

rated 2 of 5 on 5/7/2006 5:48:00 PM More reviews by PlasticxPerfection

I had gotten this mascara from a GWP and thought this would one of those top of the line mascaras since it had come from Lancome and there not quite cheap. I have asian eyelashes meaning there poker straight. this didn't really help curl them ( i use an eyelasher curler) but it did sort of lenghthen them tho which is good i guess. but one thing that really bothered me about this was that it is kinda clumpy and u can't really use more than one coat of this cause its really heavy. good thing about it is that it didnt irritate my eyes, flake, or smudge and i liked the color. definicils is wearable, it doesn't look absolutely horrible but theres better out there. so im going to use up this sample. y let it go to waste if its wearable? i'd recommend this for ppl with naturally curly lashes. The price isn't that great either @ $22 its not the best while i can spend $6 on a tube of max factor mascara (great for curling!) and get better results from the max factor one.

<3 Zhen

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2006 4:46:00 PM More reviews by michellabella

Just okay. Did not add any volume or length to my short, straight asian lashes. Also, I'm surprised to see so many people say it didn't smudge, because I had grey smears on my lids and under my eyes by the end of the day. Rather a disappointment, and not any better than DS mascaras I've tried for a far cheaper price.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2006 4:40:00 PM More reviews by dreamer0105

I've used this since high school... For me, it's the best out there. I use this in waterproof. You get long, defined, no smudge lashes.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2006 4:35:00 PM More reviews by CutiePri

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love that this mascara doens't smudge. Its one of the best non-smudging mascara that also doesn't clump. I don't know why but all mascara clumps on me. If the mascara doens't clump, then it smudges. I can't get away from problems with mascara. I only wish that it would keep my eyelashes curled after i curl them. But I've gotten around that problem.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2006 5:42:00 PM More reviews by lbuga

I love it! It doesn't smudge and makes my lashes look so long!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2006 12:53:00 PM More reviews by BinaryDoll

I have used this mascara faithfully for 5 years now and I would never switch. I have incredibly oily lids and this never flakes or smears on me. I can also curl my lashes after it dries without breakage. Holy grail item for me. The gift with purchase size tubes are the best!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2006 6:51:00 PM More reviews by babychphat

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My mom and I love this mascara. It lengthens and lifts the lashes wonderfully, I usually use my shu umera eyelash curler then apply this mascara to get lashes that go on for days. The price is more than I like to spend on mascara, so I only buy it occaisionally or when lancome has a free gift offer. Doesn't flake, smear or end up under my eyes at the end of the day. The tube is so sleek and pretty. I took off one lipstick for how expensive it is, but overall a great mascara highly recomended

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2006 2:45:00 PM More reviews by heileres

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I am almost afraid to write this, for fear I will jinx myself ... could it be ... did I finally find the perfect mascara??????? I think so. After using MAC, Estee Lauder, Maybelline, Loreal, Avon, Mary Kay, Almay (and the list goes on) I have finally found it. Lancome Definicils does it all. For the first time, I have trashed every last mascara in my place and replaced it with just one.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2006 7:44:00 PM More reviews by MakeupJunkie22

A pretty average mascara on my short striaght asian lashes. It lenthens a bit, the black color I've noticed is sorta grey, like washed out black. No clumps though, and lasts forever without smudges.