Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue

3.7

on 2/23/2007 12:47:00 AM

My friend used to wear this perfume, and always raved about it, so I was estatic when my mother bought me a large bottle of it. The first time i wore it i felt physically ill and had to change clothes, it smelt very acidic on my skin and not at all the lovely summer scent I anticipated. I now have a very large bottle that has only been sprayed a very few times. It smells alright on other people, but horrible on me. I know people say perfumes smell different on everyone, but this is the first time it has ever happened to me - an avid perfume collector. definately try a few times before you buy!

on 2/18/2007 4:01:00 PM

Light Blue is a very pleasant citrusy/fruity/sofisticated scent with a special aromatic undertone, maybe woods, that make it less vanishing than other similar scents.
It's not my usual kind of perfume, but it's nice in summer or during the day in closed over heated places.
The problem with Light Blue is that here in Italy almost every woman and their sisters and daughters wear Light Blue! Last summer was a nightmare. Luckily it's not a disturbing scent, but almost everyone wore this with a very banal but "classy" outfit. So boring.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This stuff is FABULOUS!!!! I am sooooo glad that I smelled all the fragrances at the store, because this has got to be the best stuff i've ever had! Everytime someone walks by me they say "you smell soo good, what are you wearing?" I tell them, D&G Light Blue. I'll continue to buy this until they discontinue it!

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I wore this in the warmer seasons of freshman year in college. a light citrus day scent for spring and summer.Crisp and fresh scent for the lovely & young, however as i've matured a little i've fallen in love with chanel chance.

on 2/2/2007 3:03:00 PM

Absolutely adore this fragrance and have done ever since it was first produced! As a huge fan of all lemony/citrusy scents I never tire of Light Blue. Yes the packaging looks cheap and yes you can buy it in every drugstore known to man but I can't help but love its warm, fresh, clean scent. A definate summer fragrance. Moschino's "I love love" is almost a replica - the differences are subtle but its just not as good - D&G is a more sophisticated version!

on 1/30/2007 9:45:00 AM

This is the one of my favorite all time.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

From first spritz to the scent that lingers on my skin hours later, this fragrance makes me smile. I love that it's not too sweet or girlie, yet it's definitely not masculine. I was almost turned off by the name "Blue" because it brought to mind an icier, cool scent and I would describe this as warmer. Also, near the end of the day, the scent is so warmly subtle that it smells like natural, sexy skin and not perfume.

on 1/25/2007 1:31:00 PM

This is a very nice light citrusy scent. Upon initial spritz, there seems to bit a bit of a masculine, pine scent. However, on the skin, the scent quickly morphs into a much lighter androgynous scent. The scent is a very soft clean scent with citrus undertone, no sharp lemon scent or strong soapy notes. To me this scent is extremely similar to I Love Love and would recommend choosing one or the other, but not both. Light Blue is easily accessible with various merchants, so I would recommend not purchasing this at a department store where it tends to be the most expensive. I found this the cheapest at Amazon.com

on 1/25/2007 12:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Great scent for summer time but I got this for Christmas and have already put a nice dent in it. It is very light and refreshing. Pricey for it being an EDT and the lasting power is so so. It's still not a fragrance I have fallen completely in love with. I am still on the look out for my one true signature fragrance.

on 1/20/2007 4:21:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love this scent, it smells so good and the scent lasts, it's not overbearing either wich I love. I would diffenatly buy again.

Popular Fragrances