Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue

3.7

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Holy CRAP! I smelled this perfume in Macy's about 2 years ago and loved it ever since. I finally bought if for my self last summer and I ADORE this perfume. It is just the perfect light fragrance. I doesn't smell to girly or fruity. Now I am not saying its smells manly or anything but it just smells very fresh and clean to me.

I Just got a sample of this at sephora. A lovely, warm, clean sexy fragrance. When i wore it, I DID get many compliments, but more importantly, it makes me feel great. To me, it smells like warm lemon tarts found in Geneva bakeries, and a walk in a meadow of bluebells and chamomile flowers after a rainstorm. I belive it's the foody quality that attracts, and the florals that appear in the dry down that make it so comfortable to wear. A simply BEAUTIFUL, sexy, embracing scent.

This is an absolutely beautiful perfume on other people and in the bottle. I don't know why, but on me it smells so sickening and nothing like it's supposed to. I would advice testing it first--like all perfumes.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

this actually hurt my nose! Way too strong for my tastes, the smell sort of made me feel sick. i wanted to like it and tried many times. It wasn't the perfume for me.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

Light Blue is amongst the most refreshing scents I have every smelled. Advertised notes include: Sicilian citron, Granny Smith Apples, freesia, jasmine, earthy musk and amber. I get very little citrus but I get 100% of all of the other wonderful notes! A mere whiff of Light Blue reminds me of springtime, and I really like it! Actually, I have always like D&G's Light Blue, but way too many people have been wearing it for the last few years, at least around me! - LOL. (I don't like smelling like everybody else.) Anyway, I just purchased my first bottle of it, and I sense some of the fanfare has died down (not as many wearing it). I so look forward to giving Light Blue some play this spring.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine

don't like this. It does not suit me at all. Too much citrus fruit smell. I think the bottle is cute tough! But I'm not gonna buy this again.

My friend used to wear this perfume, and always raved about it, so I was estatic when my mother bought me a large bottle of it. The first time i wore it i felt physically ill and had to change clothes, it smelt very acidic on my skin and not at all the lovely summer scent I anticipated. I now have a very large bottle that has only been sprayed a very few times. It smells alright on other people, but horrible on me. I know people say perfumes smell different on everyone, but this is the first time it has ever happened to me - an avid perfume collector. definately try a few times before you buy!

Light Blue is a very pleasant citrusy/fruity/sofisticated scent with a special aromatic undertone, maybe woods, that make it less vanishing than other similar scents.
It's not my usual kind of perfume, but it's nice in summer or during the day in closed over heated places.
The problem with Light Blue is that here in Italy almost every woman and their sisters and daughters wear Light Blue! Last summer was a nightmare. Luckily it's not a disturbing scent, but almost everyone wore this with a very banal but "classy" outfit. So boring.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This stuff is FABULOUS!!!! I am sooooo glad that I smelled all the fragrances at the store, because this has got to be the best stuff i've ever had! Everytime someone walks by me they say "you smell soo good, what are you wearing?" I tell them, D&G Light Blue. I'll continue to buy this until they discontinue it!

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I wore this in the warmer seasons of freshman year in college. a light citrus day scent for spring and summer.Crisp and fresh scent for the lovely & young, however as i've matured a little i've fallen in love with chanel chance.

Popular Fragrances