December 22, 2014 | 1453 users online

Fragrances - Dolce & Gabbana - Light Blue

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2006 5:03:00 AM More reviews by bombasticclassic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

question for the MUAers out there who have this:
when you say it smells like apple is it like DKNY Be Delicious or would you say it's better? thanks!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2006 12:20:00 AM More reviews by PunkityPopple84

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Light Blue is my HG fragrance because on me it smells light and refreshing. It has a very clean scent which I enjoy. The only downside is that it's really popular and most of my friends wear it. Lately I've been on the quest for a unique scent that is still pleasant, which is hard to find.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2006 9:25:00 PM More reviews by benandjerrys

The BEST! It reminds me of a Moschino perfume- the one with the weird orange and blue bottle, but somehow, I like Light Blue better. It is my favorite. I'm on my 2nd one. I call it my "citrus". It's very recognizable. Even when I think the scent has worn off, someone will smell me, and be like, "Are you wearing D&G?"

rated 3 of 5 on 12/7/2006 10:18:00 PM More reviews by fuzzybee

Well, I tried the tester idly at the beauty counter the other week...it smelt light and fresh and a bit bland, I thought. Then, it got better and better and better - after a while it's like a tiny hint of fresh apple, a waft of white rose and some deep and slinky musk and cedar. It dries down to a warm, sexy smell that my husband loved. I now have my very own bottle and smell gorgeous :-)

Edit: I stopped wearing this a couple of years ago and just found the bottle again. Yuk! I don't know if it's gone off or I've changed, but it smells synthetic & gives me a headache. Bleurgh!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2006 7:41:00 PM More reviews by inneroracle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really enjoy the smell of this product. But, it is a bit strong for me. It is very complex, even though it seems fresh and clean. I don't think I could wear it though, it is a bit overpowering, even though it doesn't seem as if it would be.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/28/2006 1:41:00 AM More reviews by berdo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

At first I thought "oh wow this is so fresh and clean" but there was something I couldn't put my finger on...

it smells just like shampoo. Granted most people like the way shampoo smells...but I'm not about to spend 50+ dollars to smell like a 3 dollar bottle of shampoo.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2006 8:51:00 PM More reviews by MzxTina

I used to love this perfume. It's a very light, floral scent that's good for work and school. However, after experimenting other fragrances, I find at least 5 other brands that carry the similar scent so I moved on to the cheaper ones. The bottle is not so eye catching, and the price isn't all around good. But overall it's a great buy for teenagers and young adults. :]

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2006 11:04:00 PM More reviews by xmok

i love this scent!!! its a bit pricy but i get so much comliments when i wear it so i wear it almost everyday! i wasnt impressed with the packaging though because i had to throw out the lid because it wasnt closing right or opening right

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2006 10:21:00 PM More reviews by arianell

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Light Blue is one of my all-time favorite fragrances. It's fresh and light, yet mysterious. I always get tons of compliments when I wear it, and it has great staying power. The only problem is that it might be a little too popular.. I work at a department store, and several of my co-workers have this as their signature fragrance.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2006 7:08:00 PM More reviews by mz_simmonz

This is such a feminine, lovely fragrance! Definetely one of my favorites, although way too many women wear it for it to be my "signature" perfume. I don't mind stocking up on this one though.