September 20, 2014 | 1600 users online

Fragrances - Dolce & Gabbana - Light Blue

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2006 8:51:00 PM More reviews by MzxTina

I used to love this perfume. It's a very light, floral scent that's good for work and school. However, after experimenting other fragrances, I find at least 5 other brands that carry the similar scent so I moved on to the cheaper ones. The bottle is not so eye catching, and the price isn't all around good. But overall it's a great buy for teenagers and young adults. :]

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2006 11:04:00 PM More reviews by xmok

i love this scent!!! its a bit pricy but i get so much comliments when i wear it so i wear it almost everyday! i wasnt impressed with the packaging though because i had to throw out the lid because it wasnt closing right or opening right

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2006 10:21:00 PM More reviews by arianell

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Light Blue is one of my all-time favorite fragrances. It's fresh and light, yet mysterious. I always get tons of compliments when I wear it, and it has great staying power. The only problem is that it might be a little too popular.. I work at a department store, and several of my co-workers have this as their signature fragrance.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2006 7:08:00 PM More reviews by mz_simmonz

This is such a feminine, lovely fragrance! Definetely one of my favorites, although way too many women wear it for it to be my "signature" perfume. I don't mind stocking up on this one though.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2006 4:19:00 AM More reviews by schumaster

i would give it 5 if it lasts longer...

this is one of some fragrances that doesnt cause me a headache...currently on my 2nd bottle....

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2006 3:00:00 PM More reviews by Daddy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2006 1:06:00 PM More reviews by fabmac1

I was debating whether or not to get this for the longest time! I figured it smelled very similar to AS Secret wish, so i kept putting it off. Finally i caved and bought it yesterday!! i LOVE IT!! and i agree with the review below when she said, it is never overpowering! No matter how much u spray on, it's never intrusive! Love this scent!! However i think they could have been more creative with the bottle. The plastic cap looks very cheap.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2006 6:46:00 PM More reviews by ElviraLeland

My Holy Grail. Granny Smith apple has never smelled so sexy and delicious as it does in Dolce & Gabanna's Light Blue! I doubt I will ever find anything I like better than this. Men love it and women chase me down to ask me what I'm wearing. Great for a fresh out of the shower clean feeling.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2006 7:42:00 PM More reviews by EyEsHaDoW09

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I recieved this for my sweet 16. To me there's something tangerine-like about it but I love it. Every time I wear it someone says "someone smells good." It tends to fade after about an hour though. Or maybe it's just because ive gotten used to it? Anyway I like to wear it over lotion to make it last longer. This is a pretty common fragrance which is the only thing I dont like. But its certainly less common than Clinique Happy or Ralph Romance. Overall a very nice fragrance, that I don't see myself getting tired of.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2006 6:00:00 PM More reviews by lovesittxx

I adore this stuff. It is so light and refreshing. It is a crisp spring fragrance, since it is full of fruity and apple notes. This is a great perfume overall.