August 22, 2014 | 1992 users online

Fragrances - Dolce & Gabbana - Light Blue

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2006 10:21:00 PM More reviews by arianell

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Light Blue is one of my all-time favorite fragrances. It's fresh and light, yet mysterious. I always get tons of compliments when I wear it, and it has great staying power. The only problem is that it might be a little too popular.. I work at a department store, and several of my co-workers have this as their signature fragrance.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2006 7:08:00 PM More reviews by mz_simmonz

This is such a feminine, lovely fragrance! Definetely one of my favorites, although way too many women wear it for it to be my "signature" perfume. I don't mind stocking up on this one though.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2006 4:19:00 AM More reviews by schumaster

i would give it 5 if it lasts longer...

this is one of some fragrances that doesnt cause me a headache...currently on my 2nd bottle....

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2006 3:00:00 PM More reviews by Daddy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2006 1:06:00 PM More reviews by fabmac1

I was debating whether or not to get this for the longest time! I figured it smelled very similar to AS Secret wish, so i kept putting it off. Finally i caved and bought it yesterday!! i LOVE IT!! and i agree with the review below when she said, it is never overpowering! No matter how much u spray on, it's never intrusive! Love this scent!! However i think they could have been more creative with the bottle. The plastic cap looks very cheap.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2006 6:46:00 PM More reviews by ElviraLeland

My Holy Grail. Granny Smith apple has never smelled so sexy and delicious as it does in Dolce & Gabanna's Light Blue! I doubt I will ever find anything I like better than this. Men love it and women chase me down to ask me what I'm wearing. Great for a fresh out of the shower clean feeling.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2006 7:42:00 PM More reviews by EyEsHaDoW09

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I recieved this for my sweet 16. To me there's something tangerine-like about it but I love it. Every time I wear it someone says "someone smells good." It tends to fade after about an hour though. Or maybe it's just because ive gotten used to it? Anyway I like to wear it over lotion to make it last longer. This is a pretty common fragrance which is the only thing I dont like. But its certainly less common than Clinique Happy or Ralph Romance. Overall a very nice fragrance, that I don't see myself getting tired of.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2006 6:00:00 PM More reviews by lovesittxx

I adore this stuff. It is so light and refreshing. It is a crisp spring fragrance, since it is full of fruity and apple notes. This is a great perfume overall.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2006 12:39:00 PM More reviews by 16stars

I love the clean and fresh scent of this perfume, but it does'nt last too long, so I tend to spray more of it onto myself. However, when i arrive to school, my friends say they can smell some apples and fruits. All in all, this is a fragrance I would buy, because my friends all say that it suits me and smells nice on me, too.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2006 1:15:00 AM More reviews by verolyn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I'm in the maybe area with this. It always smells beautiful when it rubs off my clothes, but it not always on me. Sometimes it's sweet and feminine, other days I spray it on and it disappears before I leave the house. I'll continue to wear it occasionally, but it's not my favorite, because it lacks power. I do like the fuzzy box it comes in.