Clinique High Impact Mascara

3.6

water, copernicia cerifera (caranuba) wax, stearic acid, glyceryl stearate, polyisobutene, silica, acrylates copolymer, aminomethyl propanediol, vp/eicosene copolymer, sodium hyaluronate, lauroyl lysine, pantethine, melanin, panthenol, hydrolyzed wheat protein, ethylhexylglycerin, hydroxyethylcellulose, calcium aluminum borosilicate, pvp, propylene clycol, acacia senegal gum, isostearic acid, simethicone, dimethicone peg-8 polyacrylate, urea, disodium edta, bht, sodium dehydroacetate, methylparaben, ethylparaben, propylparaben, isobutylparaben, phenoxyethanol, benzyl alcohol, [ /- iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), mica, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), blue 1 lake (ci 42090), aluminum powder (ci 77000), carmine (ci 75470), chromium oxide greens (ci 77288), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140), chromium hydroxide green (ci 77289), bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), bronze powder (ci 77400), ultramarines (ci 77007), ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510)] [iln 30012]

on 9/23/2008 10:02:00 PM

This is one of the best mascaras i've ever used!! I have thin, sparse asian lashes and this mascara really made a high impact! I only need 2 coats and it lengthens, curls, and gives it great volume! (all the things I look for in a mascara) Best of all, it doesn't smudge under the eye or clump and washes off easily with water! LOVE it

on 9/22/2008 12:13:00 PM

I got this in a bonus package and it's not too bad. The brush is nice and thick and doesn't clump unless you pile on layers and layers of it. It gives decent volume and gets to every lash, but it is a bit light and you have to put more than one layer on, and like I said before, it can start clumping. Overall, it's a decent volume mascara but I don't think I'll be spending $14 on it soon.

on 9/20/2008 5:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

WOW! I was not expecting much from this mascara really. One coat gave me a lot of definition and volume. I didn't think much of the brush when I first opened it but now I like it!

I still love my rimmel glam eyes though, but this is a definite backup!

on 9/18/2008 11:43:00 AM

After going through a couple of free samples, I've found this to be a decent, well-performing, mid-priced mascara. Nothing spectacular, but not bad. The major cons are that it sheds tiny black specks of dried product over the course of the day, and also the black, though super dark, appears dull and flat, like charcoal. It leaves a stiff texture to my lashes that I'm not crazy about but again, nothing horrible. It applies smoothly and evenly, providing decent length, definition and volume. In a pinch I'd buy it again, but only after exhausting every other intriguing mascara out there. And at the rate they keep appearing on the market... not likely to happen soon.

on 9/17/2008 6:34:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

This is an okay mascara, but i wouldn't buy it again. It does give volume, but i find it doesn't coat my lashes evenly, leading me to try to work and work with it, which just gives me stuck together awful looking lashes. If i just do a quick swipe, its OK, but then not volumizing enough. a damned if you do, damned it you don't kind of thing. Lashes either look too wimpy, or like a stuck together mess. For drama, cheaper Voluminous is way better.

on 9/15/2008 10:01:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

very mediocre product.nice brush but very watery and heavy effect

on 9/13/2008 3:05:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

This is one of my FAVORITE mascaras. It is not clumpy, and does a fantastic job of both lengthening and thickening. Definitely worth it!

ok, i have naturally crazy long eyelashes and curly so i just wanted mascara to make them darker and thick (they are not that thick) and this is really what works for me. The formula is creamy ( i hate dry and to watery formulas) and this does its job. Makes my eyelashes look super thick and even longer without looking like some spider legs.

I have it in the small one and also the big one. The small one (exmample size) is soooo much better. Its make your eylashes thicker because the brush is smaller and so much easier to apply. I would not have given this masara 5 stars if i had only bought the big one!

on 9/9/2008 3:16:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I've been using several samples of this from GWP's, and am still not totally sure if I'll end up actually buying it. I keep using it for now because the brush is fantastic and really covers the lashes well. I can get just about all of them covered in just a few swipes. It instantly brings out my eyes and keeps it that way for a long, long, time. Clumps really aren't an issue either, yay (although the lashes have a tendency to stick together with this)! However, by the end of the day, flaking is very noticeable. I haven't had problems with smudging, just flaking. I can see little particles collecting a bit in the creases of my eyes and it's getting annoying. Don't get me wrong, it's not terrible, but I'd rather use something that doesn't flake. But I can't complain about all the things it DOES do, so I think I'll continue using this until I find something better... I'm thinking of trying the Naturally Glossy since that has great reviews! UPDATE: I've upgraded to Maybelline's Full n' Soft mascara! It's exactly what it says it is... full and soft. It glides on like a dream whereas this Clinique mascara tugs at the lashes. Give it a try! :]

on 9/9/2008 8:08:00 AM

LOVE THIS! something worth the price although its slightly expensive... i have doll eyes after using it..... one of the best mascara around ..

Popular Mascaras