BeneFit Cosmetics High Beam

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

"Benefit High Beam is an ethereal pink liquid highlighter that creates a radiantly dewy complexion. For an angelic sheen, this pink shimmering lotion adds a soft, natural afterglow." This says it all! It so pretty and gives a dewy shimmer. I like to wear it on my brow bone, inside corner of the eye, cheek bone, down the bridge of my nose and lastly on the cupid's bow! It looks amazing!

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this product, it gives me a really polished look for day and night. I apply it above my cheek bones and then along my brow bones. It really does go along way, you definitly get what you pay for!!!

Probably the only good product from Benefit. I love how it adds the perfect dewy finish to my dry skin. I wish it didn't show up as shimmery sometimes, but then again I might be applying it a little too heavy. (:

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I love this as an allover highlighter and on my brow bones it is frosty enough without being too much for day time

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

Love love love this product! It gives me a very soft, dewy, glowy look! I only apply it to the upper cheek/temple area and then add my Benetint or Posietint on the apple of my cheeks. Love it! So natural! I also apply it on my brow bones which give me an instant glow!
Definately recommend this product! Easy to apply! Will buy again!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Amazing product BUT isometimes i t gives me little bumps along the top of my cheek bones (they go away-just allergy bumps i guess..i am used to this though!)
It is a great product if you do not have very sensitive skin!
Goes a long way and LASTS! Its purdy and non glittery :)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love the way it is on my face.
It make me glowy i like that ! :)
really not hard to work with.
recommend this product! =D

I LOVE this stuff.
I put it on my cheekbones and under my eyebrows.
I haven't tried blending it in with my foundation, but I will next time.
The stuff literally lasts for ever. you only need a couple drops and you're good.

Love it!

I love that dewey glowing look and High Beam gives it to you. I can't think of anything bad to say about it: Buy some!

I love this highlighter. In the summer when I'm tanned, I use this to highlight the areas where the sun hits: Cheek bones, top of the nose, the bone under the eyebrows and my collar bones. I get many comments on my skin glowing. Because it is in liquid form, you can control the application much better. I regularly use it over eye makeup to highlight under the eyebrows. The bottle lasts forever and it is good value for money.

Video Reviews & Tutorials