Make Up For Ever Face & Body Liquid Make Up

4.1

Ingredients (new formula): aqua, hydrogenated polyisobutene, sorbitan sesquioleate, cyclopentasiloxane, methylpropanediol, glycerin, butylene glycol, mangifera indica seed oil (mango seed butter), acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, tetrasodium EDTA, fragrance, PEG-8, phenoxyethanol, tromethamine, potassium myristate, chlorphenesin, methylparaben, propylparaben, caprylyl glycol, sodium polyacrylate, panthenol, hexyl cinnamal, limonene, citronnellol, geraniol, butylphenyl methylpropional, linalool, alpha-isomethyl ionene. May contain: CI 77891 (titanium dioxide), CI 777493 (iron oxides), CI 77492 (iron oxides), CI 77499 (iron oxides). Ingredients (old formula): aqua, mineral oil, sorbitan sesquioleate, cyclopentasiloxane, phenoxyethanol, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, triethanolamine, magnesium myristate, tetrasodium EDTA, methylparaben, propylparaben, fragrance. May contain: titanium dioxide, iron oxides.

on 10/22/2002 1:29:00 PM

Excellent foundation. I apply it using a foundation brush and it feels very very lightweight on my skin. It blends in well and depending on how much coverage I want I just build it up. My only rant is that I wish the colors came in more colors (yellow toned). I'm using #2 which is called ivory and it's not quite a perfect match for me, but the other colors are more pink/orange.

on 10/18/2002 6:33:00 AM

Sadly, this foundation didn't do it for me. It was hard to apply as it was so watery - I prefer a smooth creamy foundation. Also, while it gave a decent light coverage, it did nothing to help control my oily tzone and wore off very quickly.

on 9/16/2002 10:39:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I so wanted to like this after reading all the reviews. I went to the counter and tried it on. Like the reviews said, it's very watery but gives a very natural coverage. The thing is the colours are really awful. The salesgirl couldn't really find a match and tried to convince me no.2 was a match but I could see it wasclearly PINK on me. Too bad :(

on 9/9/2002 10:44:00 AM

Wow, thank heaven the MA at Bendels convinced me to try a sample of this. I think I just may have found my favourite foundation ever. Don't be fooled by the seemingly orange, watery liquid... it goes on naturally and stays put. Amazing stuff.

on 8/31/2002 9:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This was a custom blend that really I really should have sent back or ordered with my sample to give them the color to match. Love the texture but I have to put layers on for the coverage I need. I have had to mix in a lot of white since the color was a bit off. But I like the product and it lasts! This bottle will take me years to use

on 8/13/2002 2:31:00 AM

I like this light fdn. It looks very natural yet covers your pores well enuff. It looks really dark in my bottle, but it just blend seamlessly for me when I apply with my sponge.
I also dun like the container.. the opening's a little too big... but a good buy for such a big bottle!

on 6/26/2002 11:34:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This product looks SO natural on my skin despite it being a shade darker than what i wanted. This has sheer coverage but is able to even up my skin like medium coverage foundation can. My face keeps matte (like in a well-hydrated skin look)for half the day, then when i start to get a bit oily, the oil is somehow spread evenly and becomes unnoticeable. No extra shiny t-zone or anything. My skin just looks more moist. can't explain it.

I'm giving this foundation a four because this is not an oil-free foundation, and it does not contain SPF.

on 6/16/2002 7:07:00 PM

Fabulous fondation. I had my doubts when I first saw the bottle, it seemed so dark. Once applied, it looked just like my skin, but perfect! :) This foundation has just the right amount of coverage for me. I like that it's buildable coverage for times when you may need more.
This is truly the most natural looking liquid foundation I've ever used. Not too matte and not too dewy, just right!

on 5/31/2002 11:39:00 AM

This is a great summer foundation because once you put it on, it does not move! At the same time, it manages to look light and natural. It has a thin texture that dries quickly, so application is easy. Great stuff!

on 4/8/2002 2:39:00 AM

I love this foundation. It looked orange to me in the bottle but I found that it still works great on me! I wear MAC NC35, btw. Anyways,
the coverage is buildable...YAY!
And, what I love the most is how long it actually stayed put...it's water-resistant which means that humidity stays away! The finish is natural and FLAWLESS--my pores look smaller! And, it lasts forever. This is the best version of a Revlon color-stay without the cakeyness and fake look of it. However,my only rant is that I wish MUFE had a more hygenic use method instead of just emptying bottle on finger. I would love this in a pump! And, another rant is that I'd love to see more color ranges reflected here since I think a lot of people would be turned off by the color in the bottle (as I was for years). Definite keeper...don't let the color scare you, by the way. Try it, you'll love it!