January 28, 2015 | 1225 users online

Liquid - Make Up For Ever - Face & Body Liquid Make Up

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2002 11:39:00 AM More reviews by fort

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a great summer foundation because once you put it on, it does not move! At the same time, it manages to look light and natural. It has a thin texture that dries quickly, so application is easy. Great stuff!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2002 2:39:00 AM More reviews by MusesX9

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this foundation. It looked orange to me in the bottle but I found that it still works great on me! I wear MAC NC35, btw. Anyways,
the coverage is buildable...YAY!
And, what I love the most is how long it actually stayed put...it's water-resistant which means that humidity stays away! The finish is natural and FLAWLESS--my pores look smaller! And, it lasts forever. This is the best version of a Revlon color-stay without the cakeyness and fake look of it. However,my only rant is that I wish MUFE had a more hygenic use method instead of just emptying bottle on finger. I would love this in a pump! And, another rant is that I'd love to see more color ranges reflected here since I think a lot of people would be turned off by the color in the bottle (as I was for years). Definite keeper...don't let the color scare you, by the way. Try it, you'll love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/17/2001 10:52:00 PM More reviews by adelle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

One of the best foundations I have every tried. Just enought coverage to give you perfect skin, but not thick and heavy. Feels like you are not wearing any foundation :)Applies very smoothly. The only drawback is the colors are very limited. So if you happen to match , lucky you. 37$ at Sephora. Would definitely buy again!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2001 3:44:00 PM More reviews by Christina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVE MUFE Face and body foundation!!! It is my holy grail list!!! So easy to use it is goof proof!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2001 1:40:00 AM More reviews by Lajja

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

This is a great liquid foundation although I wish the color selection (at Sephora) was better.
I could layer and layer without looking like I've got a pound of foundation on. End result is that your skin looks as good as it feels.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2001 1:28:00 AM More reviews by luxe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My search for a good founadtion that had sheer coverage for my pale freckled complexion has ended. MUFE has a classic here and at $35 it's a steal. I'm a Face and Body lifer!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2001 5:29:00 PM More reviews by Alexis

My favorite liquid foundation ever! It truly feels "space age" in the way it dries down on your face to bind to your skin. It looks so natural and yet provides great (medium coverage). You can also spot apply it as a concealer and it works fantastically that way as well. Best of all, if you're in New York, the MUFE store will custom blend a shade for you. Run and buy a bottle for yourself :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2001 8:12:00 AM More reviews by kmac

After reading about this in several magazines including In Style I decided to give it a try. I am glad I did. The product is so light that it doesnt even feel like you have anything on your face. The coverage is buildable if you so desire and it still looks natural. We all have that "your lips but better lippie", well this foundation is your face but better.