Make Up For Ever Face & Body Liquid Make Up

4.1

Ingredients (new formula): aqua, hydrogenated polyisobutene, sorbitan sesquioleate, cyclopentasiloxane, methylpropanediol, glycerin, butylene glycol, mangifera indica seed oil (mango seed butter), acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, tetrasodium EDTA, fragrance, PEG-8, phenoxyethanol, tromethamine, potassium myristate, chlorphenesin, methylparaben, propylparaben, caprylyl glycol, sodium polyacrylate, panthenol, hexyl cinnamal, limonene, citronnellol, geraniol, butylphenyl methylpropional, linalool, alpha-isomethyl ionene. May contain: CI 77891 (titanium dioxide), CI 777493 (iron oxides), CI 77492 (iron oxides), CI 77499 (iron oxides). Ingredients (old formula): aqua, mineral oil, sorbitan sesquioleate, cyclopentasiloxane, phenoxyethanol, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, triethanolamine, magnesium myristate, tetrasodium EDTA, methylparaben, propylparaben, fragrance. May contain: titanium dioxide, iron oxides.

on 8/13/2002 2:31:00 AM

I like this light fdn. It looks very natural yet covers your pores well enuff. It looks really dark in my bottle, but it just blend seamlessly for me when I apply with my sponge.
I also dun like the container.. the opening's a little too big... but a good buy for such a big bottle!

on 6/26/2002 11:34:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This product looks SO natural on my skin despite it being a shade darker than what i wanted. This has sheer coverage but is able to even up my skin like medium coverage foundation can. My face keeps matte (like in a well-hydrated skin look)for half the day, then when i start to get a bit oily, the oil is somehow spread evenly and becomes unnoticeable. No extra shiny t-zone or anything. My skin just looks more moist. can't explain it.

I'm giving this foundation a four because this is not an oil-free foundation, and it does not contain SPF.

on 6/16/2002 7:07:00 PM

Fabulous fondation. I had my doubts when I first saw the bottle, it seemed so dark. Once applied, it looked just like my skin, but perfect! :) This foundation has just the right amount of coverage for me. I like that it's buildable coverage for times when you may need more.
This is truly the most natural looking liquid foundation I've ever used. Not too matte and not too dewy, just right!

on 5/31/2002 11:39:00 AM

This is a great summer foundation because once you put it on, it does not move! At the same time, it manages to look light and natural. It has a thin texture that dries quickly, so application is easy. Great stuff!

on 4/8/2002 2:39:00 AM

I love this foundation. It looked orange to me in the bottle but I found that it still works great on me! I wear MAC NC35, btw. Anyways,
the coverage is buildable...YAY!
And, what I love the most is how long it actually stayed put...it's water-resistant which means that humidity stays away! The finish is natural and FLAWLESS--my pores look smaller! And, it lasts forever. This is the best version of a Revlon color-stay without the cakeyness and fake look of it. However,my only rant is that I wish MUFE had a more hygenic use method instead of just emptying bottle on finger. I would love this in a pump! And, another rant is that I'd love to see more color ranges reflected here since I think a lot of people would be turned off by the color in the bottle (as I was for years). Definite keeper...don't let the color scare you, by the way. Try it, you'll love it!

on 11/17/2001 10:52:00 PM

One of the best foundations I have every tried. Just enought coverage to give you perfect skin, but not thick and heavy. Feels like you are not wearing any foundation :)Applies very smoothly. The only drawback is the colors are very limited. So if you happen to match , lucky you. 37$ at Sephora. Would definitely buy again!

on 11/16/2001 3:44:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I LOVE MUFE Face and body foundation!!! It is my holy grail list!!! So easy to use it is goof proof!!!

on 10/17/2001 1:40:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is a great liquid foundation although I wish the color selection (at Sephora) was better.
I could layer and layer without looking like I've got a pound of foundation on. End result is that your skin looks as good as it feels.

on 7/24/2001 1:28:00 AM

My search for a good founadtion that had sheer coverage for my pale freckled complexion has ended. MUFE has a classic here and at $35 it's a steal. I'm a Face and Body lifer!

on 6/15/2001 5:29:00 PM

My favorite liquid foundation ever! It truly feels "space age" in the way it dries down on your face to bind to your skin. It looks so natural and yet provides great (medium coverage). You can also spot apply it as a concealer and it works fantastically that way as well. Best of all, if you're in New York, the MUFE store will custom blend a shade for you. Run and buy a bottle for yourself :)