Make Up For Ever Face & Body Liquid Make Up

4.1

Ingredients (new formula): aqua, hydrogenated polyisobutene, sorbitan sesquioleate, cyclopentasiloxane, methylpropanediol, glycerin, butylene glycol, mangifera indica seed oil (mango seed butter), acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, tetrasodium EDTA, fragrance, PEG-8, phenoxyethanol, tromethamine, potassium myristate, chlorphenesin, methylparaben, propylparaben, caprylyl glycol, sodium polyacrylate, panthenol, hexyl cinnamal, limonene, citronnellol, geraniol, butylphenyl methylpropional, linalool, alpha-isomethyl ionene. May contain: CI 77891 (titanium dioxide), CI 777493 (iron oxides), CI 77492 (iron oxides), CI 77499 (iron oxides). Ingredients (old formula): aqua, mineral oil, sorbitan sesquioleate, cyclopentasiloxane, phenoxyethanol, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, triethanolamine, magnesium myristate, tetrasodium EDTA, methylparaben, propylparaben, fragrance. May contain: titanium dioxide, iron oxides.

on 7/28/2003 11:21:00 PM

I got a sample from swap, it is very light in texture. The finish is very good. However, it has no oil-control. I got oily face after few hours. More terriable, I got crazy breakout the next day. I will stay away from this foundation.

*sigh* This product is one of my greatest regrets. I've been hunting for a foundation for awhile, to cover up all my nasty acne scars and red spots from pimples past, and got my hopes up with this one. #3 is the closest color match I have ever found in any line, and I was soooo thrilled...I loved how it applied, it covered up my imperfections with ease and left such a gorgeous finish...but alas, it broke me out like crazy! Huge, nasty, cystic motherfuckers all over the place which took weeks to go away. If you don't have sensitive skin like I do, then this foundation is kickass and lovely...otherwise, beware!

on 6/19/2003 6:48:00 PM

Next to my HG foundation, this is the best! I love this! It has the feel of a light, tinted moisturizer but it perfects my skin as well. It doesn't feel heavy at all. And, it's humidity-resistant (I live in South Florida so it's a must!). It almost made it through an entire beach day--seriously! I highly recommend it. Don't let the color scare you off. It does match! The secret to this foundation is to pat it in (like Becca) and let it dry. It dries to a natural finish. Give it a try! Wish it came as a pump, though!

on 5/11/2003 11:55:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I received this in swap and boy, I really love this. Before this, I was using Jane Stay Calm Foundation which did a pretty good job in controlling the oil. But this MUFE foundation is even better! The texture is very runny, and the colour looks so dark in the container! But when I applied this, I really love the finish. It gives a semi-matte look with slight dewy-ness. I always put some loose powder on top of my foundation. After about 5 hours, it then start to shine. Usually, I would shine after 1-2 hours upon application. Mind you, I have very, very oily skin! I would consider buying this, if not, I would get the Jane Foundation as a cheaper alternative =)

on 3/30/2003 7:06:00 AM

This is my favorite liquid makeup in summer - thin, good coverage and sweat resistant - I love it!

on 3/7/2003 12:37:00 AM

I finally found my perfect foundation!!! I have tried almost every foudation there is and Face and Body is definately the best. It goes on very smooth-sinks into your skin and lasts all day. You don't look like you have on alot of foundation, just great skin.

on 2/10/2003 6:40:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

This foundation feels very lightweight on the skin- in the bottle, it is a very thin feeling liquid with a very slight gel consistency. It melts into my face very nicely, though.

I've read about other buildable coverage foundations but this one truly is- it can be extremely sheer or built up to medium coverage very easily. This provides a natural but flawless look.

The colors can be deceiving- I wear #2, which looks quite dark and yellowish in the bottle, but when it's blended into my fair skin, it looks perfect.

on 12/22/2002 10:05:00 PM

I wish I liked this foundation. It is shiny within about 2 minutes of putting it on my face. I have combination skin, and this foundation makes my cheeks, eyes, everything oily! The coverage is good (covers my red blotchiness), but, you could fry an egg on my face. I also don't like the wide-mouth opening. You do get a big bottle for the money though.

on 11/14/2002 12:24:00 PM

Great liquid foundation that goes on matte, but let's your own skin shine through. Colors may seem scary in the bottle, but they go on and kind of disppears into your skin. Stays on all day and no oilies either.

on 10/22/2002 1:29:00 PM

Excellent foundation. I apply it using a foundation brush and it feels very very lightweight on my skin. It blends in well and depending on how much coverage I want I just build it up. My only rant is that I wish the colors came in more colors (yellow toned). I'm using #2 which is called ivory and it's not quite a perfect match for me, but the other colors are more pink/orange.