Make Up For Ever Face & Body Liquid Make Up

4.1

Ingredients (new formula): aqua, hydrogenated polyisobutene, sorbitan sesquioleate, cyclopentasiloxane, methylpropanediol, glycerin, butylene glycol, mangifera indica seed oil (mango seed butter), acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, tetrasodium EDTA, fragrance, PEG-8, phenoxyethanol, tromethamine, potassium myristate, chlorphenesin, methylparaben, propylparaben, caprylyl glycol, sodium polyacrylate, panthenol, hexyl cinnamal, limonene, citronnellol, geraniol, butylphenyl methylpropional, linalool, alpha-isomethyl ionene. May contain: CI 77891 (titanium dioxide), CI 777493 (iron oxides), CI 77492 (iron oxides), CI 77499 (iron oxides). Ingredients (old formula): aqua, mineral oil, sorbitan sesquioleate, cyclopentasiloxane, phenoxyethanol, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, triethanolamine, magnesium myristate, tetrasodium EDTA, methylparaben, propylparaben, fragrance. May contain: titanium dioxide, iron oxides.

on 5/11/2003 11:55:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I received this in swap and boy, I really love this. Before this, I was using Jane Stay Calm Foundation which did a pretty good job in controlling the oil. But this MUFE foundation is even better! The texture is very runny, and the colour looks so dark in the container! But when I applied this, I really love the finish. It gives a semi-matte look with slight dewy-ness. I always put some loose powder on top of my foundation. After about 5 hours, it then start to shine. Usually, I would shine after 1-2 hours upon application. Mind you, I have very, very oily skin! I would consider buying this, if not, I would get the Jane Foundation as a cheaper alternative =)

on 3/30/2003 7:06:00 AM

This is my favorite liquid makeup in summer - thin, good coverage and sweat resistant - I love it!

on 3/7/2003 12:37:00 AM

I finally found my perfect foundation!!! I have tried almost every foudation there is and Face and Body is definately the best. It goes on very smooth-sinks into your skin and lasts all day. You don't look like you have on alot of foundation, just great skin.

on 2/10/2003 6:40:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

This foundation feels very lightweight on the skin- in the bottle, it is a very thin feeling liquid with a very slight gel consistency. It melts into my face very nicely, though.

I've read about other buildable coverage foundations but this one truly is- it can be extremely sheer or built up to medium coverage very easily. This provides a natural but flawless look.

The colors can be deceiving- I wear #2, which looks quite dark and yellowish in the bottle, but when it's blended into my fair skin, it looks perfect.

on 12/22/2002 10:05:00 PM

I wish I liked this foundation. It is shiny within about 2 minutes of putting it on my face. I have combination skin, and this foundation makes my cheeks, eyes, everything oily! The coverage is good (covers my red blotchiness), but, you could fry an egg on my face. I also don't like the wide-mouth opening. You do get a big bottle for the money though.

on 11/14/2002 12:24:00 PM

Great liquid foundation that goes on matte, but let's your own skin shine through. Colors may seem scary in the bottle, but they go on and kind of disppears into your skin. Stays on all day and no oilies either.

on 10/22/2002 1:29:00 PM

Excellent foundation. I apply it using a foundation brush and it feels very very lightweight on my skin. It blends in well and depending on how much coverage I want I just build it up. My only rant is that I wish the colors came in more colors (yellow toned). I'm using #2 which is called ivory and it's not quite a perfect match for me, but the other colors are more pink/orange.

on 10/18/2002 6:33:00 AM

Sadly, this foundation didn't do it for me. It was hard to apply as it was so watery - I prefer a smooth creamy foundation. Also, while it gave a decent light coverage, it did nothing to help control my oily tzone and wore off very quickly.

on 9/16/2002 10:39:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I so wanted to like this after reading all the reviews. I went to the counter and tried it on. Like the reviews said, it's very watery but gives a very natural coverage. The thing is the colours are really awful. The salesgirl couldn't really find a match and tried to convince me no.2 was a match but I could see it wasclearly PINK on me. Too bad :(

on 9/9/2002 10:44:00 AM

Wow, thank heaven the MA at Bendels convinced me to try a sample of this. I think I just may have found my favourite foundation ever. Don't be fooled by the seemingly orange, watery liquid... it goes on naturally and stays put. Amazing stuff.