September 18, 2014 | 1774 users online

Liquid - Make Up For Ever - Face & Body Liquid Make Up

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2001 1:28:00 AM More reviews by luxe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My search for a good founadtion that had sheer coverage for my pale freckled complexion has ended. MUFE has a classic here and at $35 it's a steal. I'm a Face and Body lifer!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2001 5:29:00 PM More reviews by Alexis

My favorite liquid foundation ever! It truly feels "space age" in the way it dries down on your face to bind to your skin. It looks so natural and yet provides great (medium coverage). You can also spot apply it as a concealer and it works fantastically that way as well. Best of all, if you're in New York, the MUFE store will custom blend a shade for you. Run and buy a bottle for yourself :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2001 8:12:00 AM More reviews by kmac

After reading about this in several magazines including In Style I decided to give it a try. I am glad I did. The product is so light that it doesnt even feel like you have anything on your face. The coverage is buildable if you so desire and it still looks natural. We all have that "your lips but better lippie", well this foundation is your face but better.