Make Up For Ever Face & Body Liquid Make Up

4.1

Ingredients (new formula): aqua, hydrogenated polyisobutene, sorbitan sesquioleate, cyclopentasiloxane, methylpropanediol, glycerin, butylene glycol, mangifera indica seed oil (mango seed butter), acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, tetrasodium EDTA, fragrance, PEG-8, phenoxyethanol, tromethamine, potassium myristate, chlorphenesin, methylparaben, propylparaben, caprylyl glycol, sodium polyacrylate, panthenol, hexyl cinnamal, limonene, citronnellol, geraniol, butylphenyl methylpropional, linalool, alpha-isomethyl ionene. May contain: CI 77891 (titanium dioxide), CI 777493 (iron oxides), CI 77492 (iron oxides), CI 77499 (iron oxides). Ingredients (old formula): aqua, mineral oil, sorbitan sesquioleate, cyclopentasiloxane, phenoxyethanol, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, triethanolamine, magnesium myristate, tetrasodium EDTA, methylparaben, propylparaben, fragrance. May contain: titanium dioxide, iron oxides.

I LOVE this stuff.

I have never worn foundation before because I hate the feeling of it on my face and I don't like the "made-up" look. But this stuff is very light and appears natural. It's amazing.

It also does not cake at all throughout the day, and has been fine when worn over sunblock, and with some concealor on top of it. Furthermore, it seems to make my blush "hold" all day long.

One thing that surprised me was how dark it is in the bottle. I first tried on the #2 because the color in the bottle looked right to me, but then a salesperson (at Sephora) suggested I try the #3. I was shocked that the #3 was right for me, but it was.

I still don't wear it daily, but I wear it whenever I want to look a bit nicer than usual. It makes me look and feel more finished, but still natural.

I gave the packaging a low rating because it comes in a glass "bottle" with a fairly wide mouth. Since I only need a little bit of it at a time, I feel like this is not very sanitary. (It touches my fingers and then falls back into the bottle.) This has led me to use a sponge instead of my fingers, which is somewhat unnecessary for me otherwise.

Anyway, this stuff rocks and it may be the only foundation I will ever buy. I can't imagine finding one I like better than this!

Before I bought this I checked here to see what color/shade I should get. However, no one said what shade they were :( So I am here to say I am NC20-25 or C2 and I wear 3 Natural. This foundation is awesome! May even be my HG! I applied it with my 190 brush and let it set and then I applied another coat for alittle more coverage. I am so happy with the feel of this foundation. I look like I have smooth spotless skin and that is what I always dreamed for in a foundation. Not only that, it blends so easily and the color is a perfect match for my skin. I worry about using up all of it if I used it on my body so I won't be doing that but technically you can. This is a really sheer thin fluid but you can layer it for more coverage and it works like a dream that way, does not get cakey in any way. Also seems to cut down on my face redness and evens out my skin. Overall VERY pleased with this and I cannot wait to try other items in this line.*****Update!*****This is definetly my HG foundation. I have been using it for 3-4 months. I find that this foundation is very self-adjusting, too. I wore the same exact shade all summer, with a much darker skin tone. This is so awesome bc it is not drying at all, it is very wet and dries to such an even finish. I still layer it for coverage and it dries dewy, which I love. Totally awesome stuff! Love it!

2nd Update 10/27/05: This is by far my most favorite foundation ever! I just had to say it again! I will never be without this fndtn.

3rd Update 2/17/08: Still using this! Absolutely love it still and will probably never stop using it unless God forbid, they stop making it! I use the MAC skunk brush to apply it sometimes and it goes on really nice with that, like buffing it into the skin. I also use the 105 brush and that works well, too. This fndtn applies like a dream. continued >>

Sheer yet excellent coverage, colour looks really strong but glides on like a sheer gel you can't even tell your wearing it. Does dry quite quickly so i have found it sometimes looks a little patchy, maybe a foundation brush would help with this.

I definitly love the gel texture and finish of this foundation. Long lasting with a natural glowy finish. The standard 50ml is also a generous size too. What makes me turn to other brand is that I can't find a good shade match. I'm a MAC NC20, has tried #1, but this just appear pinkish on my asian skin. The opening of the bottle is too large, making it harder to control.

I was looking for a foundation that has really good staying power. I was impressed with the makeup not because of the staying power but of the texture and the ability to build. Don't be scared off by the colors. While MUFE doesn't have a lot of colors to choose from the foundation blends naturally into your skin. As for the staying power nothing works as well as Revlon Colorstay.

its very lightweight, and provides a very sheer coverage. nice for a light make up day.

I love this product. I have it in #2 which amazingly enough is lighter than #1( I confirmed this with the MUFE store) The #2 was a bit light for me, so i added a bit of a darker color and its perfect. So #2 is, I believe, the lightest color. Anyway.. very matte, looks like skin, drys on quickly, large bottle. The only thing I don't love is the container since it is less than hygenic- I like pumps better. Coverage is about medium:)

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a great foundation! I have combination skin and I find that it doesn't make the dry areas drier and helps keep the oily areas in control. I do get a little shiny in the afternoon but that is easily remedied. The color looks odd in the bottle but goes on completely different. It is easily blendable and stays on all day. Its a little pricey but the bottle is HUGE!

What a peculiar and wonderful foundation! The texture is a little weird--a gelatinous liquid. At first, I thought the foundation had gone bad or something, never had a foundation blob around like jello on me before. But no, this is the way it is, before you shake it that is. When you first apply it, it feels sort of runny and goes on darker and more orangey. Once you start blending, it lightens up, the oranginess goes away, and the coverage seems to increase. Strangest thing I've ever seen in a foundation! The only thing I can compare it to is a beaten egg white--a plain egg white is clear and thin at first, but if you whisk it up enough, it becomes white, thick and opaque. The coverage isn't full though, but it's extremely buildable without cakiness, in fact, I can hardly tell that I'm wearing makeup because it melds into the skin so well. I do agree with a previous poster that this would be a good option for men who wear foundation. Using Smashbox primer underneath is even better, and for those of you who are oily, a layer of MOM plus the Smashbox plus the MUFE really seems to work very well. My holy grail daytime foundation.

Great foundation from MUFE. I am an NC20 (ish), I got this in 02. This is lighter and slightly pinker than 01. Anyways, the foundation gives a perfect satin finish, buildable coverage. I couldn't get even coverage on my nose though, maybe because my nose is oiliest. My only other compaint is I want this in a pump bottle. This foundation is so easy to blend and get even. I love it.