November 26, 2014 | 994 users online

Mascara - Lancome - Definicils Mascara

rated 2 of 5 on 5/28/2006 11:58:00 PM More reviews by LizLizLiz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Absolutely gorgeous for the hour it stayed on. Then it turned into two giant black half-moons under my eyes--not just a little smudge, a meltdown. Unacceptable for the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/27/2006 5:10:00 PM More reviews by c8Iin

Nice mascara. Gives very slight, subtle, casual definition with one coat. Two coats is better for length. I got this free with a sample bottle of Bifacils, so I can't comment on the price, but I do know it's about $17.50 where I am. It's very nice stuff, my favorite mascara from Lancome. It doesn't clump a whole lot, but there are a few every now and then. I like this stuff very much.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/20/2006 1:28:00 AM More reviews by sweetie1974

I bought this product because the girl at the make up counter told me it was their best selling top sell mascara, my lashes have a natural curl and medium legnth. I was very dissapointed it was clumpy and did not legnthn or seperate my lashes. And most of all it is soo hard to remove.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2006 1:26:00 PM More reviews by 9england9

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was given this GWP version by my step-mother. I have very long, dark lashes, so I don't put much emphasis on finding the right mascara -- I never like to spend a lot of money on it, sometimes I don't even wear it. However, as I'm getting older, I'm finding my eyes need the extra "oomph" that mascara gives. I have to say, this mascara is the best I've ever used. Doesn't bother my contacts, makes my lashes look long and really, really natural. It's true -- I'm starting from lashes that don't need a lot of help, but still this is the best mascara I've tried. I would definitely buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2006 1:02:00 AM More reviews by shorty87

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I got this as a sample in those gift bags. It did length and define my short asian eyelashes. I saw a BIT of curl but not much. It does get a bit clumpy if you put on too much. This is not too bad but I perfer Hypnose.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/7/2006 7:36:00 PM More reviews by Powder_Puff

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm so dissapointed this didn't work for me. Definicils is the perfect name for this mascara because it definitely defines your lashes. It gave a natural and beautifully seperated lashes. Now the downside is that my lashes looked great for literally two minutes, cause they went limp right after and I lost my curl. (I used the shiseido mascara base too) Very strange

rated 2 of 5 on 5/7/2006 5:48:00 PM More reviews by PlasticxPerfection

I had gotten this mascara from a GWP and thought this would one of those top of the line mascaras since it had come from Lancome and there not quite cheap. I have asian eyelashes meaning there poker straight. this didn't really help curl them ( i use an eyelasher curler) but it did sort of lenghthen them tho which is good i guess. but one thing that really bothered me about this was that it is kinda clumpy and u can't really use more than one coat of this cause its really heavy. good thing about it is that it didnt irritate my eyes, flake, or smudge and i liked the color. definicils is wearable, it doesn't look absolutely horrible but theres better out there. so im going to use up this sample. y let it go to waste if its wearable? i'd recommend this for ppl with naturally curly lashes. The price isn't that great either @ $22 its not the best while i can spend $6 on a tube of max factor mascara (great for curling!) and get better results from the max factor one.

<3 Zhen

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2006 4:46:00 PM More reviews by michellabella

Just okay. Did not add any volume or length to my short, straight asian lashes. Also, I'm surprised to see so many people say it didn't smudge, because I had grey smears on my lids and under my eyes by the end of the day. Rather a disappointment, and not any better than DS mascaras I've tried for a far cheaper price.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2006 4:40:00 PM More reviews by dreamer0105

I've used this since high school... For me, it's the best out there. I use this in waterproof. You get long, defined, no smudge lashes.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2006 4:35:00 PM More reviews by CutiePri

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love that this mascara doens't smudge. Its one of the best non-smudging mascara that also doesn't clump. I don't know why but all mascara clumps on me. If the mascara doens't clump, then it smudges. I can't get away from problems with mascara. I only wish that it would keep my eyelashes curled after i curl them. But I've gotten around that problem.