Maybelline Full 'N Soft Mascara Waterproof

3.9

Petroleum Distillates, C8 9 Isoparaffin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Water (Aqua), Synthetic Beeswax, Allyl Stearate/VA Copolymer, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Propylene Carbonate, Polyvinyl Laurate, Silica, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Methylparaben, Isoceteth 20, Lecithin, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl/Methacrylate Copolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, 2 Oleamido 1,3 Octadecanediol, Simethicone, Diazolidinyl Urea, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA, May Contain (+/-):, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Carmine (CI 75470) (Carmine), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) (Chromium Oxide Green), CI 77299 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide)

I found myself read to say, "This is a great drugstore mascara." But then I came to the realization that this is actually one of the best mascaras I've tried, period. I've worn Clinique, Estee Lauder, Lancome, you name it, and this mascara is just as good, if not better. It makes my lashes look long, lush and sexy, and it NEVER clumps. I've never had it flake or smudge under my eyes, either. And it doesn't make my lashes feel brittle - they stay soft, like the name implies. I still adore my Lancome Hypnose mascara, but this is second on my list, above all the other expensive brands.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is the best mascara in the world! A few days ago my dad asked me if my eyelashes were real beacuse he said it didn't look like I was wearing makeup,but my lashes looked thick. I LOVE IT! I highly recommend it

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I hate this mascara! It gives me panda eyes in half an hour! HATE IT!

This mascara is almost HG-material--it NEVER clumps nor gives me spider lashes. I don't even have to wipe the brush before application--it gives me the best lash look I've ever achieved. And my lashes are very soft and full with this mascara on!

BUT -- and this is a big but -- this mascara leaves me with VERY noticable raccoon eyes after a couple of hours. And this is a huge no-no for me--it's the difference between repurchasing the product for me. I'm so sorry to say goodbye to the beautiful lush lashes this mascara gave me, but my days are 10+ hours long. I understand that mascaras don't last as long as 10 hrs, but I really was hoping for a mascara that wouldn't smudge+give me dark shadows a few hours after application. I have oily lids too... *sigh* continued >>

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

LOVE this -- does not clump or flake!! And it really is waterproof, so it won't give you spiderlegs (or veins, for that matter) after crying. You'll have to use makeup remover or cold cream (Ponds!!) to remove it. I took off a lippie because it doesn't thicken (i.e. FULL) my lashes considerably, but it does a great job at defining/lengthening them, and they do stay soft all day. With an eyelash curler, this is my go-to, everyday mascara!

I love this mascara, It is definitely my favourite one. I always buy it again and again as I have for 4 years or more. The price is cheap, the mascara brush is big and full of "hairs". It gives my average lashes the va va voom I desire. It really is waterproof, I can go swimming and still look like a million bucks after, lives up to its name as well!! :)
A+++++ :)
Melissa

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

ugh...after readin the reviews thought it would be acually a mascara that thikens n lenghtens..it's alright it's not bad cmpared to other mascara's didn't really make my eyelashes thick or lenghthen kinda just made it stand out more it's ok ..compared to others when u wear mascara doens't really look like u have anything on but this on darkens it after lots of coating..

For a waterproof mascara this is pretty good. No clumps, a little on the dry side, though. I really like the brush. I haven't tried the non-wp version that everyone raves about...I got this for my wedding. I would re-purchase if I needed a w/p mascara again, but I don't usually wear w/p.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

This is one of my favorite mascaras. I bought it in very black and the color is really good. Its great for a natural look and dosen't clump intill it's time to replace it. It's so waterproof that I can wear it swimming and it won't come off. The downside to that is you need eye makeup remover to take it off. The only reason I didn't give it a 5 is that it dosen't lengthen remarkably.

This is a pretty good mascara, doesn't clump or smudge on me. Makes my puny lashes look long and dark. But...my lashes do not feel soft, like they do with Almay One Coat. Maybe it's the price you pay for waterproof.

Popular Mascaras