Maybelline Full 'N Soft Mascara Waterproof

3.9

Petroleum Distillates, C8 9 Isoparaffin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Water (Aqua), Synthetic Beeswax, Allyl Stearate/VA Copolymer, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Propylene Carbonate, Polyvinyl Laurate, Silica, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Methylparaben, Isoceteth 20, Lecithin, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl/Methacrylate Copolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, 2 Oleamido 1,3 Octadecanediol, Simethicone, Diazolidinyl Urea, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA, May Contain (+/-):, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Carmine (CI 75470) (Carmine), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) (Chromium Oxide Green), CI 77299 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is a great mascara for my super sensitve contact lens wearing eyes. Im not big on hollywood lashes but i do like that it darkens and gives some length without drying or flaking. I can wear it all day with out worry that it will run when my eyes water. It also keeps my lashes SOFT. All those negative reviews need to use something else if they want HUGE lashes as this wont give it. BUT if you want darker and a little length with super soft lashes this is the one.

on 7/30/2006 3:31:00 AM

The non-waterproof version did a great job in volumising my lashes. I have very, very sparse lashes, so I wanted to try the waterproof version of Full and Soft mascara hoping that I'd get the volume that I wanted. well, it's not volumising as much as the original one unfortunately. And my pet hate is that it's flakey and looks dry when i put it on, therefore it doesn't make my eyes look beautiful unfortunately. It doesn't clump, which is good and it holds my curl really well. If only it doesn't flake, i could probably consider it as my HG mascara!

on 7/28/2006 1:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

HG for sure. I went through a mascara phase, blowing my money on every drugstore mascara imaginable. Always ended up coming back to this baby. A perfect every day mascara. Never clumps - soft, natural, but DEFINED lashes. I don't find this to be very volumnizing, but it makes my lashes longer and darker and in a NATURAL WAY. I don't even look like I'm wearing mascara!

on 7/24/2006 9:10:00 AM

This floored me. I was hunting for a companion to my Last Exact brush but, even with its own, this produces wonderful results. It doesn't clump, lengthens like mad and is more buildable than Lash Exact. Also, the waterproof seems to hold curl a lot better than regular. So dramatic! My eyes look huge! I took off a lippie due to it drying rather fast and flaking after only a week. But this is definitly one of the best mascaras I've ever tried.

on 7/11/2006 11:50:00 AM

I purchased this on the recommendations of the makeup board and the pos. reviews. You all owe me $8 CAD! What a HUGE disappointment. After applying several coats to one eye I can't say I noticed any difference from the bare eye. Granted, it doesn't clump or smudge but why would it? Perhaps I have thicker lashes to begin with, I really don't know but this did NOTHING....no depth, no length. I'm going back to my L'Oreal Lash Out WP, the best I've found so far.

on 7/6/2006 5:41:00 PM

This is my favorite daily mascara. It's great for separating and darkening my lashes. I like waterproof and darkest black. It doesn't clump and it also is easily removed. I had used this for a while and then strayed to try others, but I still come back to this one. It really does keep my lashes soft.

on 6/28/2006 8:22:00 PM

Great mascara overall. I usually like something that looks more dramatic like L'Oreal's voluminous or something but all those mascaras seem to weigh down my lashes and therefore, it's barely visible. I tried Full N Soft and the main reason I love it is that it HOLDS my curl! First I curl my lashes, then put mascara on and usually my lashes go back to being stick straight so I always had to resort to curling my lashes AGAIN after mascara and as a result my lashes would come out. Scary. So, I was really delighted to see that my curls stayed in place the WHOLE ENTIRE day with Full N Soft. It separates really well and it also gives lashes volume so I look like I have a thousand lashes (well, maybe not quite, but close!). I don't know about my lashes looking soft because I pile on the coats to achieve a more dramatic look - but they still look MUCH softer than if I were to put on one coat or two of any other mascara. I have the VERY BLACK (i think it's called? it's the blackest black shade) and the color doesn't look like a TRUE black, but maybe because my lashes are all separated so the color doesn't look as dense as with other mascaras, my lashes all stick together so that's why the color looks so dark. You have to put on the coats while it's still wet on the lashes otherwise, the lashes will clump. I really wish the mascara wand tapered off to a thinner point at the tip, otherwise, with such a fat wand, how do you get the corners of the eyes without the mascara smearing everywhere? Or the bottom lashes? I haven't had any problems with flaking or anything, but I have noticed that the mascara is hard to take off. Even after makeup remover. I feel like I'm harming the delicate eye area, but this is easily fixed due to me changing to the regular Full N Soft, I guess.

on 6/22/2006 9:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

My HG mascara, especially for summer! Holds curl, defines lashes well. Best part is the stay-put factor: this mascara stays through a day at the beach (including swimming in the ocean) with my boyfriend!

on 6/20/2006 9:58:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I've never understood how Maybelline can put out a great product like Full & Soft & still have crap like Great Lash in its product line. Full & Soft is great. It gets the job done & stays that way til you take it off.

on 6/12/2006 2:00:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This was...okay. It seems too dry and a bit flaky. I think I'll try the regualr non-waterproof out. I wouldn't buy this again.