December 22, 2014 | 869 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Full 'N Soft Mascara Waterproof

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2006 8:01:00 PM More reviews by PeggyA

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have been using Maybelline Full and Soft Mascara-Waterproof for at least the last 3 or 4 years. I am a high end cosmetic junkie except when it comes to certain products, mascara is one of those that I just don't see any advantage in paying a high price when the quality appears to me to be just as good with drugstore brands. I have tried various high end mascaras everything from Shu Uemura to Lancome and I always end up back with Maybelline. I have used different Maybelline mascaras since I was in the 8th grade. I like the way this makes my lashes look long and soft - no clumping. I have no problems taking this off every night with my old reliable and inexpensive eye make up remover - baby oil. I love this mascara and will continue to use it until they stop making it. I have already repurchased this too many times to count.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2006 10:28:00 PM More reviews by ahappyplace

This gives me gorgeous lashes and holds a curl like no other, but it is so difficult to remove that I feel like I am losing a ton of lashes everytime I wash my face at night. For this reason, I've stopped wearing it except for special occasions.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2006 9:50:00 PM More reviews by ghoo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like the brush and how well it catches each lash- the formula also dries nice, soft, and very black. HOWEVER sadly it delivered smudgy lower lid results within 3-4 hours so I will not be repurchasing. I will be going back to the Stila Sport or Mac Pro Longlash, which are both comparable in price.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/26/2006 10:04:00 PM More reviews by zlisaz1

This is the worst mascara I've ever used, and am shocked that so many people have given it such great reviews.
I curled my lashes and then used my Shiseido mascara base which pretty much will hold my curl all day long alone or under any mascara-EXCEPT this one.
About 15 minutes later my eyelashes lost the curl and were sticking straight out. It weighed down my lashes and did not last all day. I was trying it out to use for my wedding day and now wil be returning to store. Not only does it kill your eyelash curl, it does not make my lashes full-it makes them soft-but not full. The brush does not apply much mascara either.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/20/2006 6:02:00 PM More reviews by beautyxisxpain

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I previously used this mascara, but in the non-waterproof formula. It was the first one I used regularily, and I remember liking it a lot. I tried the waterproof one, hoping that it might last a bit longer and not smudge-- which it did. I wanted to like it. It made my lashes look absolutely gorgeous, but I couldn't stand the chemical smell, and it made my eyes hurt all day. Not fun.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2006 10:15:00 PM More reviews by northdakota84

This is my HG mascara. It makes my lashes beautiful and thick, and I don't have to worry about rain or crying. *lol* Every once in awhile I'll try a different kind of mascara and I always end up disappointed. Full n' Soft is really the best mascara I have found.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2006 10:43:00 PM More reviews by malaya82

This is the only mascara that gets my lashes to hold a curl and won't turn them back bone straight once it's on. It's not really a spectacular mascara, as it doesn't dramatically thicken or lengthen your lashes. Like another reviewer mentioned, it's like your lashes but better.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/22/2006 4:20:00 PM More reviews by tloul

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

It smudged and smudged, then smudged some more. I really like the non-waterproof Full and Soft formula but on me, the waterproof looked ghastly.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/19/2006 9:06:00 AM More reviews by Verrine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Could be called Full, Soft & Long. Looked really great for 2 hours. Then it smudged a lot, but everything does. Sigh.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/12/2006 9:40:00 PM More reviews by valpal21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I purchased full and soft wp after using the regular full and soft for a couple months and loving it. I had heard that the WP would hold curl even better, and figured I would give it a try. There was no big differece- the wp version made my lashes look naturally full and seperated just like the regular but after using it for a couple good crying days, and most of my Christmas holiday I noticed my lashes falling out on one eyelid. Nevermid the pain in the ass it is to remove the stuff even with eyemakeup remover full and soft waterproof left my left eye minus my natural thicker lashes.... most of my outer corner lashes took a month to come back in. I will not buy this again. If I feel like having a cry day I'll be the person standing in the corner blinking a lot or just skip the eye makeup all together. Dont buy the eyelash killer!!