September 1, 2014 | 1059 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Full 'N Soft Mascara Waterproof

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 4/15/2004 5:39:00 PM More reviews by Short_and_sweet

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I HAD RACCOON EYES! THE PORTION THAT WAS ON THE LASHES LOOKED NICE THOUGH. :)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2004 2:19:00 PM More reviews by imkt

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Beautiful on - but hard to take off. Woke up with raccoon eyes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2004 5:40:00 PM More reviews by cjenn

This is ONE of my Holy Grail mascaras, I have soooo many, but this one stands out. It makes your lashes full, but not too "done" gives a nice, pretty natural look and stays put all day, even keeps the curl which is a Godsend for fine haired girls like me. I think this is even better than the regular version; really good stuff. Puts many high priced mascaras to shame.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2004 1:54:00 AM More reviews by reesecara

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I don't use the term "Holy Grail" loosely, but I can unequivocally say that this is my Holy Grail mascara. Maybelline Full 'n Soft Waterproof is the perfect mascara when I want to look polished and "done", but not made up. My lashes look full, healthy, and defined, but not dramatic (I use L'Oreal Voluminous for that). It never smudges or clumps (unless the tube is getting old, that's my signal). Absolutely love this stuff, but less enchanted with the non-waterproof version, as that seemed to clump on me. Will continue to buy over and over and over again!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2004 8:26:00 PM More reviews by LiisUsa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Regular, non-waterproof Full&Soft is as close to an HG as I've found. The *waterproof* formula leaves me with raccoon eyes within a few hours! It sometimes flakes and gets in my fine eye lines and makes me look very tired.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/15/2004 2:28:00 PM More reviews by SchelliScarlett

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Ugh!!!! Sorry but to me Maybelline is the epitamy of cheap garbage. This stuff made my eyes water, swell and turn super red and painful. I have super sensitive skin and eyes and anything Maybelline (except their lipstick and nailpolish) has given me mega problems. I'll fork out the big money for good quality makeup that doesnt hurt me.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/9/2004 9:57:00 PM More reviews by evilxelf

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I'm changing my whole review on this because I have a very different opinion now. This is such an average mascara I want to shoot myself for not trying new things sooner. I thought I had a beautiful fan of lashes, but once I realized how my lashes look with Voluminous....now I'm rambling. Okay, basically, there are much better mascaras out there.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2004 4:08:00 AM More reviews by helen1984

Separates my lashes and they look very natural too! My eyes are sometimes tired and "watery" so this waterproof mascara is the key! However, I still get some smudge marks by midday. But still a great mascara compared to my other purchases. $5.99 CND.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2004 11:20:00 AM More reviews by Mandilyn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this mascara. I always use waterproof because it seems to last longer and keeps my lashes curled. This mascara is great because it doesn't dry out and flake througout the day.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/5/2004 12:46:00 AM More reviews by madamoiselle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

What is this??? it smudges!! and so much for the waterproof I get raccoon eyes.. ck! here, again, the journey continues for the HG mascara