August 2, 2014 | 1220 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Full 'N Soft Mascara Waterproof

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2004 1:54:00 AM More reviews by reesecara

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I don't use the term "Holy Grail" loosely, but I can unequivocally say that this is my Holy Grail mascara. Maybelline Full 'n Soft Waterproof is the perfect mascara when I want to look polished and "done", but not made up. My lashes look full, healthy, and defined, but not dramatic (I use L'Oreal Voluminous for that). It never smudges or clumps (unless the tube is getting old, that's my signal). Absolutely love this stuff, but less enchanted with the non-waterproof version, as that seemed to clump on me. Will continue to buy over and over and over again!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2004 8:26:00 PM More reviews by LiisUsa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Regular, non-waterproof Full&Soft is as close to an HG as I've found. The *waterproof* formula leaves me with raccoon eyes within a few hours! It sometimes flakes and gets in my fine eye lines and makes me look very tired.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/15/2004 2:28:00 PM More reviews by SchelliScarlett

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Ugh!!!! Sorry but to me Maybelline is the epitamy of cheap garbage. This stuff made my eyes water, swell and turn super red and painful. I have super sensitive skin and eyes and anything Maybelline (except their lipstick and nailpolish) has given me mega problems. I'll fork out the big money for good quality makeup that doesnt hurt me.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/9/2004 9:57:00 PM More reviews by evilxelf

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I'm changing my whole review on this because I have a very different opinion now. This is such an average mascara I want to shoot myself for not trying new things sooner. I thought I had a beautiful fan of lashes, but once I realized how my lashes look with Voluminous....now I'm rambling. Okay, basically, there are much better mascaras out there.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2004 4:08:00 AM More reviews by helen1984

Separates my lashes and they look very natural too! My eyes are sometimes tired and "watery" so this waterproof mascara is the key! However, I still get some smudge marks by midday. But still a great mascara compared to my other purchases. $5.99 CND.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2004 11:20:00 AM More reviews by Mandilyn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this mascara. I always use waterproof because it seems to last longer and keeps my lashes curled. This mascara is great because it doesn't dry out and flake througout the day.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/5/2004 12:46:00 AM More reviews by madamoiselle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

What is this??? it smudges!! and so much for the waterproof I get raccoon eyes.. ck! here, again, the journey continues for the HG mascara

rated 1 of 5 on 3/4/2004 3:14:00 PM More reviews by PaleBaby

Hate it. It smears all over the place. Waste of money.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/4/2004 11:29:00 AM More reviews by so_gemini

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I don't care for most of the Maybelline mascaras that I have tried, but this was actually a good mascara for getting really dramatic lashes. However, it is not really waterproof. My eyelashes also started breaking off from using this! I might repurchase the regular formula but I will never buy this one again because eyelashes that are broken off take a long time to grow back in normally!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2004 2:30:00 PM More reviews by tridgy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I have been using this for a while & I do like it. It's not to thick & clumpy & does wear well. I have dark undereye circles & have to be careful that I do not end up looking like a raccoon. I will buy this product again.