February 28, 2015 | 1594 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Full 'N Soft Mascara Waterproof

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2006 8:46:00 AM More reviews by btobey

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I keep experimenting with mascaras but keep coming back to this product. My favorite thing about it is that it does not clump, which I think has to do with the brush: some brushes come out of the tube too full of the product, which of course leads to clumping, but the Full and Soft brush comes out of the tube as if he excess has already been wiped off. Just as the name promises, this mascara gives lasts a full, natural look, and I've found that the waterproof version lasts all day. The only time it ever smudges is in those few seconds when you first apply before the product is set; just wait a few seconds before blinking and you'll be fine. My only disappointment with this product is that I wish it lengthened more--if it did, it would be absolutely perfect, but it's still my favorite drugstore mascara by far.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2006 4:23:00 PM More reviews by nutterbutterstar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I only buy waterproof mascara so i can't say how this relates to the non/wp version. I had this about 3 years ago but then i went off to venture in the wonderful world of mascara. I decided to give a try again and now i have no idea why i left it in the first place! this is my favorite mascara out of the billions i've tried. it doesn't clump (even after multiple coats), doesn't smudge, no flecks on the cheeks, it's wonderful!! i love it and hopefully i won't be swayed by any other mascara ads bc this is my HG!!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2006 4:25:00 AM More reviews by lilies02

I'm searching for a HG mascara and this one comes pretty darn close. I have decently long lashes so lengthening mascaras tend to be overkill. I was using Great Lash for awhlie but it made my lashes look clumpy and crispy. I skimmed the mascara section and grabbed Full and Soft to give it a try. It does exactly what the name says - makes my lashes thicker and fuller while keeping them soft looking (no crispy crunchy lashes here). It's a pain to get off, but no worse than other WP mascaras. I have to use a combination of eye makeup removers, but I'm gettin' the hang of it.

Full & Soft + Shu eyelash curler = 4 different people raving about how nice my eyes are!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2006 4:02:00 AM More reviews by Natashia

This product was discontinued in my country. I found another alternative => Skyhigh curves. In comparison Full n Soft tended not to clump. Full and Soft w/p may give u black panda eyes after 8 hours, but it makes my lashes look long, thick, with that glossy look. It holds a curl well and does not flake. I usually swipe the wand with a tissue, to prevent clumping.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2006 8:01:00 PM More reviews by PeggyA

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have been using Maybelline Full and Soft Mascara-Waterproof for at least the last 3 or 4 years. I am a high end cosmetic junkie except when it comes to certain products, mascara is one of those that I just don't see any advantage in paying a high price when the quality appears to me to be just as good with drugstore brands. I have tried various high end mascaras everything from Shu Uemura to Lancome and I always end up back with Maybelline. I have used different Maybelline mascaras since I was in the 8th grade. I like the way this makes my lashes look long and soft - no clumping. I have no problems taking this off every night with my old reliable and inexpensive eye make up remover - baby oil. I love this mascara and will continue to use it until they stop making it. I have already repurchased this too many times to count.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2006 10:28:00 PM More reviews by ahappyplace

This gives me gorgeous lashes and holds a curl like no other, but it is so difficult to remove that I feel like I am losing a ton of lashes everytime I wash my face at night. For this reason, I've stopped wearing it except for special occasions.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2006 9:50:00 PM More reviews by ghoo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like the brush and how well it catches each lash- the formula also dries nice, soft, and very black. HOWEVER sadly it delivered smudgy lower lid results within 3-4 hours so I will not be repurchasing. I will be going back to the Stila Sport or Mac Pro Longlash, which are both comparable in price.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/26/2006 10:04:00 PM More reviews by zlisaz1

This is the worst mascara I've ever used, and am shocked that so many people have given it such great reviews.
I curled my lashes and then used my Shiseido mascara base which pretty much will hold my curl all day long alone or under any mascara-EXCEPT this one.
About 15 minutes later my eyelashes lost the curl and were sticking straight out. It weighed down my lashes and did not last all day. I was trying it out to use for my wedding day and now wil be returning to store. Not only does it kill your eyelash curl, it does not make my lashes full-it makes them soft-but not full. The brush does not apply much mascara either.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/20/2006 6:02:00 PM More reviews by beautyxisxpain

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I previously used this mascara, but in the non-waterproof formula. It was the first one I used regularily, and I remember liking it a lot. I tried the waterproof one, hoping that it might last a bit longer and not smudge-- which it did. I wanted to like it. It made my lashes look absolutely gorgeous, but I couldn't stand the chemical smell, and it made my eyes hurt all day. Not fun.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2006 10:15:00 PM More reviews by northdakota84

This is my HG mascara. It makes my lashes beautiful and thick, and I don't have to worry about rain or crying. *lol* Every once in awhile I'll try a different kind of mascara and I always end up disappointed. Full n' Soft is really the best mascara I have found.