BeneFit Cosmetics HOOLA

4.1

on 6/16/2008 10:10:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I bought this in place of my usual $50 bronzer (Guerlain Blonde), and I wish I had purchased the Guerlain. Don't get me wrong...it's a nice bronzer. No sparkle, no orange, nice brown color. But I prefer a bronzer with a touch of pink because it looks more natural on me. I'll use this product for the summer, but I won't buy it again.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is an HG bronzer for me. Have rebought numerous times and am sure to have at least two of these in my possesion at all times lol.

Awesome matte natural colour.

on 6/5/2008 8:44:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This is my HG contour color!!! I hate ashy contour powders, so this was my next choice since it's totally matte. It's a bit expensive, but you get as much product with this as well as a foundation compact! and it also comes with a great contouring brush. It's the perfect shade of brown to contour medium-tan skintones but can be adjusted for the tones outside that range. The packaging is a bit strange, but for the product itself. amazing.

HOLY GRAIL of bronzers. There is no shimmer, orange, or pink tones, only natural, actual tan. This has never gone orange or pink on anyone I have tried it on. I have gone through probably 20 of these bronzers and converted many other people along the way. THROW OUT the brush it comes with, use a proper bronzer brush or even a quality blush brush. I have been wearing Hoola for 7 years and have not found a better bronzer.

on 5/26/2008 12:06:00 PM

I really do not rate this product it was just too dark and did not blend at all well, the packaging is very poor for the price, i would never be able to take it out with me as it would end up all over my handbag, the brush is poor quality and overall i think it is overpriced, sorry benefit i usually love you but this is not good!!

on 5/21/2008 12:58:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i never really thought i would like wearing bronzers. i'm a nc20-25 asian who likes to maintain her fair-ish skin and is into those asian brightening/whitening products. :)

i decided to use this recently, despite owning it for some time now, and wow! i do the big 3 with a skunk brush, and bring it across the hairline. it gives me a warm healthy colour to my skin, like i've been out in the sun for a little while. it brings a little dimension to my face as well. i like how it's matte and has no orange undertone. it doesn't interfere with me like the fair-ish look. i only use a little bit of product and doesn't use it all over the face. the result is that i still look fair but has more dimension and a healthy glow. i hate the packaging though, yes, HATE!

on 5/20/2008 11:45:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I love the color of this bronzer. I love shimmer, but not in a bronzer. This goes on flawless and is easy to use. the best part, you can use a blush with it and not end up looking metallic. 10 out 10!

on 5/12/2008 9:23:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

!!! Oh My God !!! This Bronzer is absolutley amazing!! I love it!!
Iv tryed alot of other Bronzers before and this is by far the Best! 10/10!! It doesnt leave you looking Orange, or Plastic looking or greasy! It makes you skin look sunkissed and glowing!
You can use it on the rest of your body aswell as your face! It comes in really cute packaging, a little box which is great cos alot of other ones come in a plastic palet that normaly the lid snaps off or it shatters everywhere.and it also comes with a brush.
This is such a good bronzer!!!
~x~

on 4/27/2008 1:14:00 PM

I have been using this as an all year round bronzer for my very pale face! I have to use it sparingly because it's easy to apply too much and it can give me that dirty look. Application faults of my own aside - it goes on flawlessly and gives off great natural color. It's light and airy and I like the packaging. This stuff lasts forever - I've had it for 2 years now and I feel like I haven't made a dent in it. It's getting old so, for hygenic purposes, I should probably repurchase. LOVE IT.

on 4/27/2008 3:30:00 AM

honestly just dont know how to use brozers..everytime i apply it onto my face, i just think it looks faked..might be i put too much on

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products