April 16, 2014 | 2118 users online

Bronzers - BeneFit Cosmetics - HOOLA

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2006 6:59:00 PM More reviews by Linab5

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

AWESOME bronzer! Never owned a better one period!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2006 11:50:00 PM More reviews by Sunkissed69

The box is very cute but the brush inside is horrible. It makes the color streaky and uneven. I use a differnt blush brush when I am using the bronzer. The color however is amazing. It gives my face a sunkissed glow without making me orange. I deffinatly like the fact that there is no sparkles or shimmer in it since that makes acne stand out more. This is a great product asside from the brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2006 1:06:00 PM More reviews by AnnieLen

I love Hoola! I have light/medium olive skin (MAC NC20). My skin is dry and sensitive, so my cheeks in the winter go really pink. I sweep Hoola on as a blush and lightly on my forehead and it looks amazing. I just went through my first whole package of it and will be purchasing again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2006 10:39:00 PM More reviews by emajo

This is my HG bronzer! I'm so glad that I tried it. I have had bad experiences in the past with shimmery bronzers (a huge mistake!) This does not make my face look like an oil slick--no shimmer! And best of all, it is a true brown color, not orange, and goes on effortlessly. I am quite pail, yet even when I don't use my Clarins self-tanner this doesnt make me look "muddy." Such a cute package too. The brush it comes with is purely for decoration--just use your big powder brush for a perfect application! The best.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2006 3:32:00 PM More reviews by marra

IMO, this bronzer does not get the recognition it deserves. Don't get me wrong, I love Laguna and Casino (when I'm more tan), but sometimes I catch myself in a mirror and I look too *sparkly*. This is just a good, natural, tan colour that is matte. Not orange, not reddish, just tan. It also makes my face look very smooth and does not emphasize my pores. Just get a good blush or bronzer brush to use with it. The only thing I don't like about it is the packaging which I really don't even find cute. But I don't really care because the product is excellent (and I usually don't like Benefit's products). Go buy it and give it a try!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2005 4:25:00 PM More reviews by empressraje

i love bronzers. i think they make eveyone look healthier because they give a "warm and tan" look and they make eveyone look prettier because they highlight your cheek structure. this is one is without doubt the best because it does the job best- theres no orange tone to it, its the perfect brown. as soon as you put it on, you look better, simple as that.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/9/2005 2:23:00 AM More reviews by Jennawhite16

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I LOVE Hoola! It doesn't make me look dirty at all, and I have fairly pale skin. I do use a different brush than the one it comes with, but even that one doesn't bother me very much. You just have to use a light hand and blend/buff. no annoying sparkles, gahh, i hate those. This is a REAL looking tan.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/12/2005 9:07:00 PM More reviews by inthiscity

I like this. It is a bit dark and I'm pretty pale so I don't often use this actually AS bronzer but it's handy to have around for contouring the hollows of my cheeks. I use it so sparingly that I doubt I'll ever need another so I probably would't repurchase. As far as bronzers go, I prefer silkier ones like Cargo's Sunkissed.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/8/2005 6:32:00 PM More reviews by tralalalala

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product isn't bad at all; i was in need of a matte, powder bronzer and this one does nicely. I do have to say you will achieve a MUCH better effect if you throw out the awful brush they provide and use a regular blush brush (I like the ones from MAC). With the one they give you, you will almost certainly wind up with a garish, unblendable line about the cheek. I would consider repurchasing, but I doubt I will ever run out of it.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2005 9:58:00 PM More reviews by kristis

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I was a devoted MAC Bronzer addict for a while but I found in the daytime (when I find I need the MOST bronzing) the sparkly particles of the MAC Bronzer fell into my larger than average pores and made me look older and awful! In comes HOOLA...attracted by the cute packaging (albeit a pain in the butt when you are trying to apply in a bathroom - would've been better with a flip up carboard top)... goes on smooth, blends nicely... matte... a little on the pricey side... but worth it.