August 30, 2014 | 1241 users online

Bronzers - BeneFit Cosmetics - HOOLA

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2007 9:29:00 PM More reviews by trueluz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I used this for years before switching to bareMinerals recently. I honestly think this is the best bronzer out there. However, it still separated due to my oily skin by mid-afternoon. If you don't have a problem with oily skin, this is a great bronzer. A little is all you need. Too much will give you a "dirty face".
And you can't beat the fantastic packaging of Benefit products!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2007 11:52:00 PM More reviews by leyla110

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The most natural-looking bronzer I have found. Keeps me from looking like a corpse in the winter. It matches the brown/golden color i am when i have a "real" tan, not the orange/terracotta color most bronzers are.
Don't use the brush that comes with it. It does not distribute the powder evenly and makes it easy to apply too much.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/18/2007 9:42:00 PM More reviews by bosox82691

Not my favorite it looks like dirt on me and i actually like a bit of shimmer in my bronzers

rated 3 of 5 on 1/3/2007 12:21:00 PM More reviews by Vannuccia

Only use this product if you naturally have olive skin or you've got a tan, or otherwise it won't blend well with your own skin tone as it's so matte looking.

Good points- This bronzer lasts and lasts, so even though it's expensive it's a good investment.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/4/2006 9:15:00 AM More reviews by modern_classic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Looked very muddy and brown on me. I am fair skinned with neutral/slightly golden undertones. Packaging is flimsy, too.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/30/2006 5:19:00 PM More reviews by lulusgreenhat

This was my first ever bronzer that I bought. At first, I liked it. Then, I stopped using it when someone told me I looked "dirty" wearing it, and I had to agree with them. I even applied with a very light hand...it just looks too much like clay. However, the packaging and the handy compact brush are alright. But, I must say, I use it now for costumes. I'm a costume designer and use the remaining bronzer to make a costume look dirty and distressed. Guess the "dirty" look paid off for something. And, the dirt looks totally realistic on stage!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/22/2006 8:34:00 PM More reviews by jf813

Hoola is a dark bronzer that looks best on olive skin tones. If you're fair, you defintely need to belnd very very well. A little overated but worth trying. You do get quite a bit of product for the price. The box is really cute to place on a vanity. I wouldn't buy it again because I think it's too dark for me and I like a tiny bit of glimmer in my bronzers.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/20/2006 4:24:00 AM More reviews by bananas726

Fantastic shade! Adorable packaging! But the lasting power is terrible!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/24/2006 6:54:00 AM More reviews by leigh78

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I have used this bronzer now for 4 years and keep coming back to it! I have pale, freckly Irish skin and this is the most natural looking bronzer I have ever used. I love the fact that there is no shimmer as it looks great for daywear. I first used this after a transatlantic flight and was due to go out that evening and looked shattered. A few sweeps of this across my forehead, cheeks and nose instantly made me look awake and fresh. It can be easy to apply too much but if you build this up gradually (using a different brush than the one supplied) it looks radiant and natural. Thumbs up!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2006 4:59:00 PM More reviews by missamerica32

Nope, not for me. Looks like dirt in the box & looks like dirt on my face. Darn, I really wanted to love this so much. Doesn't blend well either.