July 28, 2014 | 1152 users online

Mascara - Clinique - High Impact Mascara

rated 2 of 5 on 7/11/2008 2:30:00 PM More reviews by amcnyc

It looks pretty nice on, but both times I've tried it my eyes burned.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2008 12:09:00 PM More reviews by KathleenS

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I actually like this mascara for some of the same reasons other people hate it. I like that it isn't dramatic and just a sweep or two and my lashes are darker and more noticeable. I have been wearing it this summer and like that is a more natural effect for every day running around. I have other mascaras I use for going out or for when I want more of an effect but I really like this and haven't experienced the flakiness others have mentioned.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2008 3:03:00 AM More reviews by hanhan123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got the sample of this, and i didn't have any expectations for cliniques mascara, cos i like their skincare and never had any thouht about their makeup line. but this gives the PERFECT shape(: like v shapes :D!<3 it doens't curl itself tho, unless yu use a eyelash curler haha :]<3

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2008 9:59:00 PM More reviews by WhereAmI

Pros: very black, lengthens well, does not clump, smudge or irritate, washes off easily.
Cons: barely thickens, not dramatic at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2008 12:26:00 PM More reviews by supnicole

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my favorite Clinique mascara. I use this in black, and it gives a very nice "dramatic" effect. This product doesn't smudge on me, and i've worn it through some crying episodes and it hasn't ran either. The only complaint I have is that my lashes lose some curl rather quickly, but in comparison to other mascaras i've tried, this one is still the best overall.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2008 11:46:00 AM More reviews by jenni_bebe

this mascera is really good i got it in black and its great for smokey eyes it give a sexy dark volume to your lashes it dosent clump and it comes off nicely

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2008 6:46:00 PM More reviews by SamanthaCB

High Impact lengthens well, doesn't smudge, and adds a bit of volume, but it makes the curl droop a little and it flakes by the end of the day. It is hard to coat the lashes evenly as some get a huge chunk of product and some lashes don't get touched until I twist the wand around in every possible angle. It also makes the lashes feel a little stiff and I've had some eyelash breakage recently when using this which usually isn't a problem for me.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2008 11:03:00 AM More reviews by ginagate

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Oh, how I wanted this to work. It not only clumps like crazy, but doesn't lengthen or separate at all -- so I'm left with a horrible mess that *stings* my eyes. I'll not only be tossing this, but writing Clinique about it as well.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 6/26/2008 11:11:00 PM More reviews by simplyxjosey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

no volume. okay length. kills my curl. On the bright side, it doesn't clump.

So I tried this again and well I decided it gives decent length so I added 1 star. It still kills my curl like no other though and still gives zero volume.
I can see how some would love this mascara though.
If you have long eyelashes that don't have problems staying curled and are looking for sleek, clean, length this might be for you.

If you have short, straight, stubby asian lashes that can't keep a curl for it's life and needs volume and length, SKIP.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/25/2008 7:05:00 PM More reviews by jerseygirlLove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

was recommeded to me by a professional and HATED it. it completely clumps my lashes and gives them no volume or length just color.