BeneFit Cosmetics Dandelion

4.1

Ingredients: talc, mica, calcium aluminum borosicicate, polyethylene, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), magnesium myristate, pentaerythrityl tetraethylhexanoate, C9-15 fluoroalcohol phosphates, zinc stearate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, phenoxyethanol, bis-diglyceryl polyacryladipate-2, squalane, carmine (CI 75470), lecithin, iron oxides (CI 77491), methylparaben, tocopheryl acetate, fragrance (parfum), glycine soja (soybean) oil, tocopherol, iron oxides (CI 77492), BHT, retinyl palmitate, butylparaben, ethylparaben, limonene, alumina, isobutylparaben, propylparaben, linalool, hexyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, citral butylphenyl methylpropional, citronellol, eugenol.

on 1/29/2007 9:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I used this for years along with the Hoola bronzer. I will always have a place in my heart for it, but I had to end it's use because of my oily skin (I use bareMinerals now). It is a FABULOUS skin brightener/blush. I'd even use it on my eyelids.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

this blush is not really blush at all on darker skin, but it does do a great job brightening. i am olive, and i can put this all over without looking flushed at all, but i do look a lot less sallow. for olive skin, this is more of a corrective powder, and it does a great job, but if you are looking for a blush, go with a darker shade. the packaging also gets a little messy, but you will never run out of it!

on 1/26/2007 6:55:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have very very fair skin and I love this product. I was wishy washy about buying it because of the price, but i believe it well worth it. I have already tried the Georgia Peach and it was way way too orange on me. It brightens up my skin, although i hated the brush that came with. I tossed that in favor of just using a kabuki type brush. The price for me was 12 dollars due to my using a return credit for a sweater at Macy's. Even if i paid full price, i'd still buy it again. After using this product, for the first time in my life i got a compliment on my skin!

on 1/24/2007 8:53:00 PM

I don't understand the raves. It's a pale pink blush. I have pale skin and find it to be an acceptable blush. But I would not use it all over my face (chin and forehead, as recommended by Benefit) -- it would make me look like a clown. Very expensive for just a blush.

on 1/22/2007 1:34:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is the coolest product I've ever bought. The package is awesome, the color is perfect for just about everyone and you can use it as a highlighter or blush (I use it as blush). And, it lasts forever! I've had this stuff for going on three years now and I've still got 1/3 left. It's a must have and eventhough it's expensive, it's worth it!

on 1/21/2007 12:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

i just busted open my dandelion powder last night and was pleased. I am super fair so i will most likely be using this as a blush, not a highlighter. i brushed some on my eyes as a shadow base as well and it looked very very pretty. i also used it on my temples and chin. looked very nice. love the packaging (i don't take much makeup with me when i leave the house), love the brush, and the feel and smell are very nice.

on 1/21/2007 6:17:00 AM

LOVE this highlighting powder. Wakes my skin up. A box will last a LONG time

This is the best blush ever! It really is a highlighting powder but it gives a great glow. It really isn't all that light. I would DEFINITELY try before I buy.

on 1/16/2007 12:53:00 AM

I had to pause on my "package quality" rating...I mean it IS seriuosly cute, I do really love to gaze at it.....It IS really annoying to carry around and assemble for fast touch ups...Now what it does to my face I LOVE! Realizing now that it's not a true blush, it's a pick-me up or complexion booster ( for moi anyway), I really enjoy how it does something glowy there w/ out getting a ton of sparkles all over the place. Very natural. The brush is holding up pretty well so far.The main problem is it feels so good, I tend to put a wee bit too much on....
$26 ?? Well why not, I'm certainly worth it.( $27, and I'd have to reconsider..) Now we'll see how I like it when I have some color in the spring.

on 1/15/2007 10:02:00 AM

Dandelion should be touted as a face powder/brightner. Benefit many years ago had a face powder which was a lavender tint and was wonderful, especially for light/medium sallow skin. They discontinued it and then came out with Dandelion, Hoola and the peachy powder. Dandelion is very nice if you do not want the bronze look for all over application. I use Dallas also which is OK for the summer but continue to use Dandelion----just a little goes a long way.

Popular Blush Products