October 22, 2014 | 932 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dandelion

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2006 5:44:00 PM More reviews by chvatal

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i've used this nearly every day for about 3 years. it looks very fresh on my skin (PPP). the smell isn't too obnoxious and it lasts a long time. i ditched the brush it came with, though, and use a little kabuki brush instead. much better.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2006 6:39:00 PM More reviews by colormepink

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

A pretty color but the consistency of Benefit blushes is too chalky and harsh. Just too many great blushes out there to deal with this one. Respectfully submitted, colormepink

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2006 8:49:00 PM More reviews by bombilladeluz

The prettiest pink perfect for everyday and that just makes me feel.. well.. pretty! Love the color and the way it gives me a glow on my pale olive skin. The packaging may be cute but it is NOT travel-friendly. Just stays on top of the dresser when I go away. A shame! But a shame well worth it.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/7/2006 12:13:00 PM More reviews by kierralou2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This pink powder reminds me of Mac Well Dressed blush with a little less pigment. It is a true ballerina pink with a barely perceptible amount of shimmer. The packaging is typical Benefit kitsch and is cute enough, but certainly something that does NOT stay on top of my vanity. This shows up as a gently natural flush on my super pale skin and I use it most often on "no-makeup" days (which I very rarely have). I can imagine if you are anything more than Casper pale this may not work well for you. As for it being a highlighter, I'm not sure how well that would work. I like this enough to use it all up but will probably just re-buy MAC Well Dressed when this is gone--more color pay off and less expensive. I do give Benefit credit for a huge amount of product, though. I bought this when it was first released and just saw the teeniest glimmer of pan this morning. Not bad...but nothing too special.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/5/2006 10:37:00 PM More reviews by xoxrachel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Skin: cool toned NW15

Eyes: light brown

Hair: dyed dark red

Dandelion is a great, soft pink color that works on a broad range of skin types. If you're pale to medium it works as a blusher; darker skin tones can use it as an all over beauty powder. It also works well to soften up an application of brozer. Personally, I like it best for my super pale days, when I'm kind of in a hurry and don't want to try too hard for a perfect application of blusher. The down side to my Dandelion powder is that even though the box is super cute, it's still a cardboard box, so it gets dirty and dinged up easily. I prefer something more durable.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2006 10:56:00 PM More reviews by msevie

The color is great and the packaging is so cute. I haven't need to repurchase since it's a pretty generous size. I would repurchase if I ran out.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/1/2006 2:52:00 PM More reviews by braddersfromtheblock

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love the cute packaging this comes in. This blusher is very PINK so it's not going to work for you if you have cool tones or olive skin! It could be a real shocker if you put too much of it on. For me it's the ideal thing to put on if my skin is clear and I need to perk my skin up a bit - to look a little bit more awake, to give myself a bit of a healthy glow... this is the stuff. It's useful to have for those not-much-makeup days, but doesn't work so great under powder for me because it's just too subtle.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/30/2006 12:29:00 AM More reviews by berrysyrup

I got this in The Best of Benefit set and I hate it. I can't believe I didn't try this in Sephora before I bought it. It doesn't show up unless I cake it on and when I do I look like a doll. And not in a good way. Never again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2006 10:42:00 AM More reviews by Waiting_tx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I don't see much changes it does to my face. I think it fits very very fair skin tone, not yellow-toned color like mine.
It doesn't smell anything particular but the brush glides on skin smoothly. The packaging is cute, as like all other BeneFit products. I end up swapping it away and then I get Georgia. Another gone case, totally disappears on me. I'm a NC25. continued >>

rated 3 of 5 on 11/20/2006 4:22:00 AM More reviews by bananas726

This is a fantastic color! The packaging is adorable, too! But, the main problem is the lasting power. It disappears within 2 hours. I hope I can find a different blush that's the same shade but better lasting power!