December 19, 2014 | 1657 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dandelion

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2007 8:54:00 PM More reviews by dlmslp

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love this blush! Gives a natural pink glow. Very soft.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2007 8:34:00 PM More reviews by kama79

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Dandelion is a great blush. One of those shades you can just get out of your stash and apply when you just want a pop of color on your face. It works with many styles, from Girl Next Door to more sophisticated and doesn't ever interfere with my other MU. It adds color to my cheeks without making a huge statement. The shade is a soft pale pink that should suit both warm and cool tones. It has a lovely flowery scent and you get a nice ammount of product. The little cardboard box it comes in is not only cute but also sturdy and the brush is surprisingly good quality. For reference, I am a brunette NW20 with warm freckles and very dark brown eyes.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2007 11:02:00 AM More reviews by sdg13

I thought this looked so pretty at Sephora but was very disappointed when I got it home. I should have paid more attention to the reviews here because the exact problem was that it was very chalky looking when I applied it. Not for me...returned it promptyly. Also- packaging was terrible.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2007 12:15:00 AM More reviews by xmok

I love this blush!! its very subtle but still shows, very natural on my skin

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2006 10:34:00 PM More reviews by cherryfairy

I love this product. I know alot of people aren't impressed with it because it doesn't seem to show up well. It really is true that it's not a blusher though. If it looks cakey, it's because you're putting too much on just the cheeks to make it show up more. If your problem is it's not showing up very well on the cheeks, well it's not supposed to. That doesn't mean the product isn't good because it's like saying "my foundation is rubbish as a concealer" or my blusher is a rubbish eyeshadow". It doesn't mean the foundation isn't a good foundation and the blusher's not a good blusher, That is afterall what they were designed to do. I have very pale skin which has the tendency to look washed out. Sometimes blush can make me look too made up and it's too obvious. So when I just want to give my skin a healthier colour without looking too made up this is the perfect alternative to a blusher, also there's the added bonus that it wakes up the whole face. So it just looks like a natural flush. The shade of this being something else that's great about it. It's very close to the natural colour of flushed skin so looks very natural. In my opinion it's the kind of product you're not supposed to notice when you look up close in the mirror. Or something you can point at and say it's there on your skin. You have to step back from the mirror and look at the effect it has on your skin overall. Kind of like something you can't see but it's making a difference. Also I think like alot of makeup, if it doesn't work/look right on you. That doesn't mean it's a bad product. Just that what can make a huge difference on one person can look rubbish on someone else. I think dandelion works best on very pale skin as it can only really do what it's designed to do on pale skin in my opinion.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2006 9:32:00 PM More reviews by ohlhoffa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really love this product. I have fair skin with olive undertones and I use this (lightly) as an all-over brightening powder on top of Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer. It looks pretty and fresh and not overdone -- I get lots of compliments on my skin. One box lasts me a while, probably six months or more. And I have never minded the smell or the packaging.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/30/2006 11:20:00 AM More reviews by holly14

I really wanted to like this product after reading the reviews and the hype about it from mags, but sadly this did not show up on me, next time I'll be getting the dallas blusher.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2006 11:43:00 PM More reviews by rochas7red

This stuff is my favorite blush so far, not hg, but close. I love the packaging and brush, it feels so nice to sweep it against my cheeks. My skin is pale and this gives my face color and brightness. It says "brightening face powder" on the package, and it really is more that, rather than a blush. I got comments on how my skin glowed. This color will probably won't work with most skin tones, and if you put too much on, it looks cakey. I still love what it does for my skin. Cute packaging, will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2006 12:34:00 AM More reviews by ckgurl714

I don't actually own Dandelion, but I have tested my friends on several occasions. It's really gorgeous and natural looking. The texture is very nice and the color is gorgeous and shimmery, in a natural way. I haven't shelled out the money for this because I own 387 blushes, but this really is nice, and there is a lot of product in the container. The packaging is very cute, but not very practical and kind of annoying. Still, I do believe this blush lives up to the hype, however, you could probably find a similar blush for cheaper(I haven't found one that looks as nice on my cheeks as Dandelion though).

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2006 3:57:00 PM More reviews by Nosage

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Don't get the raves about this. have fair skin but it never showed up. Not a fan of any BEnefit products I have tried