BeneFit Cosmetics Dandelion

4.1

Ingredients: talc, mica, calcium aluminum borosicicate, polyethylene, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), magnesium myristate, pentaerythrityl tetraethylhexanoate, C9-15 fluoroalcohol phosphates, zinc stearate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, phenoxyethanol, bis-diglyceryl polyacryladipate-2, squalane, carmine (CI 75470), lecithin, iron oxides (CI 77491), methylparaben, tocopheryl acetate, fragrance (parfum), glycine soja (soybean) oil, tocopherol, iron oxides (CI 77492), BHT, retinyl palmitate, butylparaben, ethylparaben, limonene, alumina, isobutylparaben, propylparaben, linalool, hexyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, citral butylphenyl methylpropional, citronellol, eugenol.

on 2/24/2007 2:51:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I was really excited when I first bought this product. It gave my face such a nice, natural glow! I like the packaging—you get a generous amount of product and I like the brush that comes with it. The color is unique—a natural looking pink that I think would look good on almost everyone. However, on me, the pretty glow doesn't last. My cheeks look nice for about an hour, tops. Then the color fades completely. I simply can't justify the price, so I won't be repurchasing.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I am very white, so a pale pink skin brightener sounded intriguing. However, $26 later, I am a tad disappointed. I don't see a huge difference. No difference really. The best part of Dandelion is the smell. It does smell like a dandelion. I like it. However, for the money, I prefer Mineral Veil. More finely milled and softens the skintone. I just traded this for some mineral veil, so I am happy. Otherwise, I'd send it back.

on 2/23/2007 1:25:00 AM

This is great! I wont stop buying this until I die! It just does something to the face that NOTHING else can do. It brightens you up making you look radiant and youthful. Its a pink with subtle shimmer and if your dead and put this on you'll just look revived, like someone has just breathed life into you. Its just beautiful and fresh. Wonderful product that every female should own.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

Great Googly-Moogly!!! I LOVE this stuff! I am a cool-toned PPP with fair skin and pink undertones. Green eyes, strawberry blond hair, NW20. I love how this just brightens my face and makes me look glowy without looking shiny (at 31 years old, I'm too old for "shiny"). It has a wee bit a golden sheen with the pink and I think that gives the glow to it. It's almost like NARS Orgasm's newborn baby--not quite as glittery, and a bit more pink. Orgasm is sometimes too sparkly and feels too orangey for my skintone, even though I still wear it regularly. But now, Dandelion is a new HOLY GRAIL! I love the cute little box, the pleasant scent and the gorgeous color. Forever and ever and ever I will buy this!

on 2/21/2007 12:31:00 PM

Strangely miraculous. I brush lightly all over my face, evenly. Suddenly, I feel like I look better. I don't see much of anything going on, but I look better with than without. So, I keep using it, even though I don't really want to like this product because of all the long words in the ingredients that I fear are maybe not good for my face. I am not well-educated on these things enough to know if I should be concerned.

I have light brown hair, blue eyes and fair, pink-y skin.

PS The Bare Escentuals version of this (I forget the product name) doesn't have the same magic for me.

on 2/14/2007 8:17:00 AM

After reading the fantastic reviews on MUA I decided to buy this. I am an NC15 and this did not show up on me at all. The result was very chalky looking, not skin brightening at all. I was very disappointed as Benefit is very expensive here in the UK.

on 2/8/2007 9:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I ADORE THIS STUFF!!!! it gives me a perfect flush. not too obvious. very natural. i just wish it was cheaper.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Now this is a lovely blush for my scary-pale self! Makes me look less dead and more girly. Goes beautifully with blistex lip tone for an un-washed out look with no effort.

on 2/8/2007 3:48:00 PM

Another beautiful cheek color. My second favorite in the line. It gives you a soft pink glow. Muah!!! It's gorgeous. Plus the little box that it comes in is adorable and easy to use. I don't use the brush that comes with it however. i use a big loose powder brush. I like it to be a little more subtle.

on 2/3/2007 6:48:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I always bought the L'Occitane shea butter tints before i tried this, mainly because i was (and still am abit) scared of powder blusher. Maybe its memories of blush back in the 80's, when it was always brown, always chalky and always ended up all over the makeup bag. So i was very very hard to convince when it came to buying a new (powder) blush. However...

I love BeneFit highbeam and had also heard rave reviews about this blush here, so i bought a used (yep, u read right!) dandelion blush going for a few dollars on ebay. I wasnt going to splash out tons off cash i decided, an what if it was really rubbish? well. The day it arrived i tried it on right away and was stunned. No chalkiness. No caked rosy cheeks. Just a beautiful light pink shimmer and healthy glow. You can even use it on your forehead and chin to give a little colour, its no too red or too pink.

I was also surprised as i have oily skin and expected this to come off after an hour or so, but it stayed on the entire day (it lasted longer than my foundation - go figure!). My skin is quite sallow and often looks tired so this was the perfect pick me up.

The most amazing thing about this product is that even my husband commented on it and thats a big deal cause he usually doesnt notice im wearing makeup unless ive got panda eyes by being out in the rain too long. He even told me to buy more (even more of a shocker as this costs about $40 new in the UK). So that was the moment i decided i loved this blush! Would absolutely recommend!

Dont get me wrong, i dont like all of BeneFits products. I have no idea how to use Dr Feelgood and i hate the way the women at the store cake just about every product on you when you just want to buy one small thing. But i will be buying this blush again and have long since moved my L'Occitane products to the bottom of the makeup box.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products