BeneFit Cosmetics Dandelion

4.1

Ingredients: talc, mica, calcium aluminum borosicicate, polyethylene, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), magnesium myristate, pentaerythrityl tetraethylhexanoate, C9-15 fluoroalcohol phosphates, zinc stearate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, phenoxyethanol, bis-diglyceryl polyacryladipate-2, squalane, carmine (CI 75470), lecithin, iron oxides (CI 77491), methylparaben, tocopheryl acetate, fragrance (parfum), glycine soja (soybean) oil, tocopherol, iron oxides (CI 77492), BHT, retinyl palmitate, butylparaben, ethylparaben, limonene, alumina, isobutylparaben, propylparaben, linalool, hexyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, citral butylphenyl methylpropional, citronellol, eugenol.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Without a doubt this is the best powder blush I have ever used. I think that blush is one of the hardest products to apply and get a natural result with. This product makes it so much easier. I use only the tiniest bit on my brush then gradually build it up. I know many people (with different shades of skin) that use this and they all love it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I can't believe I haven't reviewed this, it's my #1 HG blush!

A soft ballerina pink, with just a hint of peach. Dandelion is completely natural looking on my PPP skin, and really brightens my face up.

The box is super cute and comes with it's own little brush, which is very convenient. I don't like how the box gets scuffed so easily in the makeup bag though, because its paper.

One box lasts FOREVER (daily use, it lasts for 1.5 years)

Not a day goes by that I don't use Dandelion or carry it in my makeup bag- it's a complete staple in my makeup collection.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I love Dandelion. I am very pale and generally don't like blushes (too clown-like) so if you are looking for something bright, it's not for you. I love the pale pink flush it gives my cheeks; just right for making me not look dead under the fluorescent lights at work.

i have very pale skin which i think this products better suited for it really brightened up my face and stayed pretty well. it's great to make you look a bit brighter in the morning!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

"It's the perfect shade of pink that brightens everyone's complexion without looking powdery or chalky." - Benefit website.

Unfortunately, that didn't apply to me. Did not brighten, energize or perk up my light olive skin but did leave me powdery pink and chalky. I got better radiance results mixing in a touch of Moon Beam with my moisturizer. Otherwise, too shimmery for day for my taste. continued >>

I know this is a popular product, and I really wanted to love it, but just didn't see any reason to. It hardly showed up on my olive toned skin, I put layer after layer on and NOTHING. No glow, no pink hue. Then the box ripped and fell apart...not cool considering the cost of this stuff. I'd stick with NARS Orgasm for a glowing look.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

B/c of its soft rosy color, for me, having olive tone skin, I had to apply more blush in order for the blush to show

As much as I HATE blush, this has got to be the softest, sweetest, cutest tint in the world. It works perfect on even toned skin. I use it occasionally, but it really brightens my face.

I like this product a lot but I can't say it's unique, outside of the packaging. For the price, you do get a huge amount of product (I've had mine for longer than I can remember, maybe 2 years?). But unless I use a primer (like Smashbox Photo Finish) I don't feel like the product stays very well. Maybe it's because it's a creamy finish, but I always seem to want to reapply halfway through the day. It's a nice soft pinky glow on my PPP skin without being shimmery so I do enjoy it. I wish Benefit's products were a little less expensive- I feel like most of the expense is the packaging- which I personally ABHOR since I travel. I probably won't be buying another one when this finally kicks the bucket-- I haven't even hit pan on it-- but a good pink blush is a good staple for me.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I was really excited when I first bought this product. It gave my face such a nice, natural glow! I like the packaging—you get a generous amount of product and I like the brush that comes with it. The color is unique—a natural looking pink that I think would look good on almost everyone. However, on me, the pretty glow doesn't last. My cheeks look nice for about an hour, tops. Then the color fades completely. I simply can't justify the price, so I won't be repurchasing.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products