November 27, 2014 | 1555 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dandelion

rated 3 of 5 on 12/30/2006 11:20:00 AM More reviews by holly14

I really wanted to like this product after reading the reviews and the hype about it from mags, but sadly this did not show up on me, next time I'll be getting the dallas blusher.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2006 11:43:00 PM More reviews by rochas7red

This stuff is my favorite blush so far, not hg, but close. I love the packaging and brush, it feels so nice to sweep it against my cheeks. My skin is pale and this gives my face color and brightness. It says "brightening face powder" on the package, and it really is more that, rather than a blush. I got comments on how my skin glowed. This color will probably won't work with most skin tones, and if you put too much on, it looks cakey. I still love what it does for my skin. Cute packaging, will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2006 12:34:00 AM More reviews by ckgurl714

I don't actually own Dandelion, but I have tested my friends on several occasions. It's really gorgeous and natural looking. The texture is very nice and the color is gorgeous and shimmery, in a natural way. I haven't shelled out the money for this because I own 387 blushes, but this really is nice, and there is a lot of product in the container. The packaging is very cute, but not very practical and kind of annoying. Still, I do believe this blush lives up to the hype, however, you could probably find a similar blush for cheaper(I haven't found one that looks as nice on my cheeks as Dandelion though).

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2006 3:57:00 PM More reviews by Nosage

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Don't get the raves about this. have fair skin but it never showed up. Not a fan of any BEnefit products I have tried

rated 3 of 5 on 12/15/2006 1:44:00 PM More reviews by kitten65

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is really a beautiful color. It gives a natural glow on my pale skin, which is hard to come by (most blushes are either too-bright pinks or orange/dirty). The only problem is, it's too sheer for use as a blush. I had to put a ridiculous amount of product on my face to get any color, which looked chalky. That being said, Benefit actually markets this as a "face powder," not a blush, meaning that it is supposed to be just a very light dusting over the whole face to give a glow. This would probably be better for darker skins thad don't have plenty of pink already.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2006 5:44:00 PM More reviews by chvatal

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i've used this nearly every day for about 3 years. it looks very fresh on my skin (PPP). the smell isn't too obnoxious and it lasts a long time. i ditched the brush it came with, though, and use a little kabuki brush instead. much better.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2006 6:39:00 PM More reviews by colormepink

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

A pretty color but the consistency of Benefit blushes is too chalky and harsh. Just too many great blushes out there to deal with this one. Respectfully submitted, colormepink

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2006 8:49:00 PM More reviews by bombilladeluz

The prettiest pink perfect for everyday and that just makes me feel.. well.. pretty! Love the color and the way it gives me a glow on my pale olive skin. The packaging may be cute but it is NOT travel-friendly. Just stays on top of the dresser when I go away. A shame! But a shame well worth it.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/7/2006 12:13:00 PM More reviews by kierralou2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This pink powder reminds me of Mac Well Dressed blush with a little less pigment. It is a true ballerina pink with a barely perceptible amount of shimmer. The packaging is typical Benefit kitsch and is cute enough, but certainly something that does NOT stay on top of my vanity. This shows up as a gently natural flush on my super pale skin and I use it most often on "no-makeup" days (which I very rarely have). I can imagine if you are anything more than Casper pale this may not work well for you. As for it being a highlighter, I'm not sure how well that would work. I like this enough to use it all up but will probably just re-buy MAC Well Dressed when this is gone--more color pay off and less expensive. I do give Benefit credit for a huge amount of product, though. I bought this when it was first released and just saw the teeniest glimmer of pan this morning. Not bad...but nothing too special.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/5/2006 10:37:00 PM More reviews by xoxrachel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Skin: cool toned NW15

Eyes: light brown

Hair: dyed dark red

Dandelion is a great, soft pink color that works on a broad range of skin types. If you're pale to medium it works as a blusher; darker skin tones can use it as an all over beauty powder. It also works well to soften up an application of brozer. Personally, I like it best for my super pale days, when I'm kind of in a hurry and don't want to try too hard for a perfect application of blusher. The down side to my Dandelion powder is that even though the box is super cute, it's still a cardboard box, so it gets dirty and dinged up easily. I prefer something more durable.