July 28, 2014 | 1973 users online

Highlighters - BeneFit Cosmetics - High Beam

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2008 11:27:00 PM More reviews by evarose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Beautiful! This really works on fair-skin tones *raises hand*. The pearly pink enhances your complexion and the shimmer is soooo slight, it's perfect! No chucky glitter that makes you look like you just walked out of a kindergarden classroom ;p Just a little dab does the trick... dab it on the top of the cheekbone around the eye, kinda in a "C" shape. Add to the inner corners of the eye for a little brightening or some on the cupid's bow! This is the perfect finish, adds that extra little something. Cute packaging... who would've thought from BeneFit ;D Oh, and I think this will last for a verrrry long time seeing as it takes so little to get the desired effect. I'm sold.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2008 1:24:00 PM More reviews by ljteich

I think this is the best highlighter out there (and Ive tried them all!). I use this over Moon Beam (which I apply to my entire face), to highlight my cheekbones and browbone. I also use it to draw a thin line right above the lip line in my cupid's bow, which makes my lips look really plush and full.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2008 9:00:00 AM More reviews by unloveable82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using this for several years and i adore it. its so versatile, i use it for highlighting, adding a beautiful shimmer to my foundation. sometimes i dab it on over my lipgloss in the center to make lips look fuller, or over my blush for a dewy glow, a small amount mixed in with my concealer really wakes up my face. it lasts me quite awhile, as it is best used sparingly so as not to end up looking 'sparkly' definently a favorite.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2008 12:25:00 PM More reviews by Tigerloo

I really love how High Beam awakens my not so perfect skin. I apply it under foundation, mix it with my foundation or tinted moisturizer or apply it on top of my foundation. It is not obvious glitter but imparts a nice glow. The only downside(s)-it seems to always be sold out and the price. Much better than Revlon's Skinlights in Natural Glow(discontinued) which is a back-up for me. I really don't mind the bottle and the cutsey nail polish like brush. I would buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2008 11:52:00 AM More reviews by p1nkpanthr

This product it amazing!
It gives me a natural shimmer. I use it everday on my cheekbones and browbones and it leaves them glowing. I love that it has more pink tones than gold. It's usually hard for me to find a highlighter that blends in naturally with my fair skin- and this product does it! The packaging is divine!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2008 5:51:00 PM More reviews by caliente15

i liked this product as it adds a soft shimmer to my skin. it is very sheer and barely showed up on my fair skin but i like my makeup to look very natural. i will but this again until i find something better

rated 3 of 5 on 8/2/2008 11:43:00 PM More reviews by thughes

I really like the way this product looks for the first few hours. If you have even slightly oily skin, you might not want to use it extremely sparingly or not at all. It adds a really nice and natural glow, and I don't think it looks too sparkly. Blending seems to be a bit of a pain, but if you dab on little dots along the tops of your cheekbones and below the eyebrows and blend with your fingers it works out fine. Personally, I wish I had gone with a powder which would have been less oily and easier to blend into powder foundation. All in all, I don't think it was worth the CAD$28.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2008 11:49:00 PM More reviews by shewill

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a highlighter you add with a nail polish like brush. I prefer the old container in a tube much better. But this I have used this daily for years. It adds the perfect shimmer.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2008 4:28:00 PM More reviews by kitchera

This is a great highlighter for use sparingly. Good for opening your eyes ups, by using a little under the brow line. Also a little on the top of the cheeks is nice too. I wouldn't recommend for use elsewhere though as it is very shiny and sparkly.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2008 3:16:00 AM More reviews by loudasstinnie

i love this product! when im on the go or late for work or school.. pop this sucker in your purse and bam! you wont look so tired. i also used this as a brow highlighter. i dont put much on though. LOVE IT!