BeneFit Cosmetics High Beam

on 2/26/2009 10:59:00 AM

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this product, it gives me a really polished look for day and night. I apply it above my cheek bones and then along my brow bones. It really does go along way, you definitly get what you pay for!!!

on 2/24/2009 2:21:00 AM

Probably the only good product from Benefit. I love how it adds the perfect dewy finish to my dry skin. I wish it didn't show up as shimmery sometimes, but then again I might be applying it a little too heavy. (:

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I love this as an allover highlighter and on my brow bones it is frosty enough without being too much for day time

on 2/20/2009 11:22:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

Love love love this product! It gives me a very soft, dewy, glowy look! I only apply it to the upper cheek/temple area and then add my Benetint or Posietint on the apple of my cheeks. Love it! So natural! I also apply it on my brow bones which give me an instant glow!
Definately recommend this product! Easy to apply! Will buy again!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Amazing product BUT isometimes i t gives me little bumps along the top of my cheek bones (they go away-just allergy bumps i guess..i am used to this though!)
It is a great product if you do not have very sensitive skin!
Goes a long way and LASTS! Its purdy and non glittery :)

on 2/12/2009 8:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love the way it is on my face.
It make me glowy i like that ! :)
really not hard to work with.
recommend this product! =D

I LOVE this stuff.
I put it on my cheekbones and under my eyebrows.
I haven't tried blending it in with my foundation, but I will next time.
The stuff literally lasts for ever. you only need a couple drops and you're good.

Love it!

I love that dewey glowing look and High Beam gives it to you. I can't think of anything bad to say about it: Buy some!

on 1/30/2009 10:41:00 AM

I love this highlighter. In the summer when I'm tanned, I use this to highlight the areas where the sun hits: Cheek bones, top of the nose, the bone under the eyebrows and my collar bones. I get many comments on my skin glowing. Because it is in liquid form, you can control the application much better. I regularly use it over eye makeup to highlight under the eyebrows. The bottle lasts forever and it is good value for money.

on 1/26/2009 1:48:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

i wouldnt need to buy this again since so little goes a long way. i really would not limit its usage to particular skintones, im a very tan south asian and it really works for me. just go and test it at the counter then walk out into natural light. i do feel its preference as to the type of highlighters one likes. also this really is a hands on type of product. blend with your fingers. some days i blend with my mac 187 brush on the apples of my cheek. if your skin is dry this product will not blend. i am acne prone, and i know this will make most break out, so as a buffer i always apply it after foundation. it can be hard to work with and if not blended well or fast enough can leave the white cast some have mentioned. overall i would say its a great product if your a makeup junkie like myself who loves to experiment. however if youre looking for hg status i would say look elsewhere before you lay down the money. its fairly expensive. the packaging is reallly annoying, a nail polish type bottle which if you turn too tight will break! so thats a bummer.

Video Reviews & Tutorials