Maybelline Full 'N Soft Mascara Waterproof

3.9

Petroleum Distillates, C8 9 Isoparaffin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Water (Aqua), Synthetic Beeswax, Allyl Stearate/VA Copolymer, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Propylene Carbonate, Polyvinyl Laurate, Silica, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Methylparaben, Isoceteth 20, Lecithin, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl/Methacrylate Copolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, 2 Oleamido 1,3 Octadecanediol, Simethicone, Diazolidinyl Urea, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA, May Contain (+/-):, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Carmine (CI 75470) (Carmine), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) (Chromium Oxide Green), CI 77299 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide)

For a waterproof mascara this is pretty good. No clumps, a little on the dry side, though. I really like the brush. I haven't tried the non-wp version that everyone raves about...I got this for my wedding. I would re-purchase if I needed a w/p mascara again, but I don't usually wear w/p.

on 9/1/2006 1:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

This is one of my favorite mascaras. I bought it in very black and the color is really good. Its great for a natural look and dosen't clump intill it's time to replace it. It's so waterproof that I can wear it swimming and it won't come off. The downside to that is you need eye makeup remover to take it off. The only reason I didn't give it a 5 is that it dosen't lengthen remarkably.

on 8/27/2006 6:28:00 PM

This is a pretty good mascara, doesn't clump or smudge on me. Makes my puny lashes look long and dark. But...my lashes do not feel soft, like they do with Almay One Coat. Maybe it's the price you pay for waterproof.

on 8/21/2006 6:26:00 PM

A nice mascara. Thickens averagely, lengthens averagely, doesn't smudge. There are better ones out there, though. I have short lashes so this definately isn't for me.

on 8/13/2006 10:32:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Love, Love, Love this mascara! I have been a dept. store mascara devotee for years now until I tried this one--it is the best I have ever tried for soft natural looking lashes. I like to give my lashes a little more definition and color and Maybelline Full and Soft fits the bill.
It never smudges or clumps. Just glides on the lashes for a subtle enhancement.
Perfect!

on 8/8/2006 4:44:00 PM

I have yet to find an HG mascara, but this still works pretty well! It gives my lashes a very pretty natural look, and it doesn't clump very much for me at all. I'd like them to be a little fuller, but I think I have very unrealistic expectations for mascara...darn those magazine ads.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is a great mascara for my super sensitve contact lens wearing eyes. Im not big on hollywood lashes but i do like that it darkens and gives some length without drying or flaking. I can wear it all day with out worry that it will run when my eyes water. It also keeps my lashes SOFT. All those negative reviews need to use something else if they want HUGE lashes as this wont give it. BUT if you want darker and a little length with super soft lashes this is the one.

on 7/30/2006 3:31:00 AM

The non-waterproof version did a great job in volumising my lashes. I have very, very sparse lashes, so I wanted to try the waterproof version of Full and Soft mascara hoping that I'd get the volume that I wanted. well, it's not volumising as much as the original one unfortunately. And my pet hate is that it's flakey and looks dry when i put it on, therefore it doesn't make my eyes look beautiful unfortunately. It doesn't clump, which is good and it holds my curl really well. If only it doesn't flake, i could probably consider it as my HG mascara!

on 7/28/2006 1:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

HG for sure. I went through a mascara phase, blowing my money on every drugstore mascara imaginable. Always ended up coming back to this baby. A perfect every day mascara. Never clumps - soft, natural, but DEFINED lashes. I don't find this to be very volumnizing, but it makes my lashes longer and darker and in a NATURAL WAY. I don't even look like I'm wearing mascara!

on 7/24/2006 9:10:00 AM

This floored me. I was hunting for a companion to my Last Exact brush but, even with its own, this produces wonderful results. It doesn't clump, lengthens like mad and is more buildable than Lash Exact. Also, the waterproof seems to hold curl a lot better than regular. So dramatic! My eyes look huge! I took off a lippie due to it drying rather fast and flaking after only a week. But this is definitly one of the best mascaras I've ever tried.

Popular Mascaras