Maybelline Full 'N Soft Mascara Waterproof

3.9

Petroleum Distillates, C8 9 Isoparaffin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Water (Aqua), Synthetic Beeswax, Allyl Stearate/VA Copolymer, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Propylene Carbonate, Polyvinyl Laurate, Silica, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Methylparaben, Isoceteth 20, Lecithin, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl/Methacrylate Copolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, 2 Oleamido 1,3 Octadecanediol, Simethicone, Diazolidinyl Urea, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA, May Contain (+/-):, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Carmine (CI 75470) (Carmine), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) (Chromium Oxide Green), CI 77299 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide)

This stuff it great! Although mine did come off a little in the pool, I thought it looked as good as my Clinique mascara.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I tried this in Brownish Black for a change. The waterproof formula holds up pretty well and comes off easily with an eye makeup remover pad. This is a gentle waterproof for those who prefer washable mascaras. I will repurchase.

The best drugstore mascara I have ever used! It really is "Full N Soft". This made my puny lashes thick, dark, and lucious. Just one lippie off for the difficulty in removal. I mean I know it's waterproof but wow this one is really tough to get off even with eye makeup remover. It's still a keeper though--will buy again.

*EDIT* after trying numerous other mascaras for the past months, I think this one is my HG thus far and might I add it is much much better quality than the non-waterproof Full N Soft.

I really like full and soft mascara, sometimes it clumps a little bit, but with this mascara it's easy to comb the clumps out, because it makes your lashes soft. :) Hence the name I guess. The price works for me since I go through mascara fairly quickly. I prefer the waterproof over the non-waterproof just because it holds the lash curl better.

This product is great. The only thing is because it keeps your lashes soft you need a base to keep curl. I found the best base through this website and that's the Shisiedo base. Here's the full proof system to beautiful lashes: Use maybelline full and soft one coat then curl. When they're a dry they'll still be soft so comb and curl again, then use Shiseido base and another coat of maybelline right after. You'll have long thich lashes that will hold the curl all day. Also remeber don't try to use this mascara for three months it will clump and you won't like it anymore. I suggest getting a new one every 4-6 weeks. I stock up when they're buy one get one free. It's still alot cheaper than buy department store brands that don't work anyway. Believe me I've tried them.

Decided to buy this after buying the non-waterproof version, and I think I like the non-waterproof mascara better. This one really works to lengthen, although strangely, not much to volumize. Again, this one doesn't seem to stay on as well as the non-waterproof version, but it holds a curl and lengthens more than the non-waterproof version. Hard to remove, which is setting me back on my search for a HG mascara, but will probably buy again if I see sales.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This was my HG mascara. As much as I loved them and only this, I've recently dropped all products who's makers do animal testing and Maybelline is one of them. I'll miss you so!

This is my favorite mascara! I've tried countless other mascaras, assuming that surely there would be something better than this drug store product. I have never found anything I like as much. I use the blackest black, waterproof version, simply because the non-waterproof version doesn't come close to the same result, I would never buy the regular (non-waterproof) one again, because it's a substandard mascara. But this one is amazing! It does a great job lengthening, and thickening, but never looks over done. I like to reapply a lot (even though I don't really need to) and whether its the first application or the third, or fifth, I never have to bother with clumping. People tell me a lot that I have great eye lashes, which I always thought was weird because I forget to take off my mascara a lot, and therefore have a lot of breakage (and some short, stubby lashes)...and I realized that its thanks to this mascara that people think my lashes are naturally full and thick! You should give this mascara a try, and really for the price, what do you have to lose?

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

first of all, i like this formula in comparison to the non waterproof because the pigment is richer...i've owned blackest black and it looks really nice on, and gives good volume, and lashes stay soft. The only thing is that it gives me racoon eyes by the end of the day, so i've stopped using it.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I really like this mascara. It doesn't clump and keeps lashes looking great all day!

Popular Mascaras