Maybelline Full 'N Soft Mascara Waterproof

3.9

Petroleum Distillates, C8 9 Isoparaffin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Water (Aqua), Synthetic Beeswax, Allyl Stearate/VA Copolymer, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Propylene Carbonate, Polyvinyl Laurate, Silica, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Methylparaben, Isoceteth 20, Lecithin, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl/Methacrylate Copolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, 2 Oleamido 1,3 Octadecanediol, Simethicone, Diazolidinyl Urea, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA, May Contain (+/-):, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Carmine (CI 75470) (Carmine), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) (Chromium Oxide Green), CI 77299 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide)

on 9/8/2006 4:56:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

LOVE this -- does not clump or flake!! And it really is waterproof, so it won't give you spiderlegs (or veins, for that matter) after crying. You'll have to use makeup remover or cold cream (Ponds!!) to remove it. I took off a lippie because it doesn't thicken (i.e. FULL) my lashes considerably, but it does a great job at defining/lengthening them, and they do stay soft all day. With an eyelash curler, this is my go-to, everyday mascara!

on 9/7/2006 10:49:00 PM

I love this mascara, It is definitely my favourite one. I always buy it again and again as I have for 4 years or more. The price is cheap, the mascara brush is big and full of "hairs". It gives my average lashes the va va voom I desire. It really is waterproof, I can go swimming and still look like a million bucks after, lives up to its name as well!! :)
A+++++ :)
Melissa

on 9/2/2006 6:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

ugh...after readin the reviews thought it would be acually a mascara that thikens n lenghtens..it's alright it's not bad cmpared to other mascara's didn't really make my eyelashes thick or lenghthen kinda just made it stand out more it's ok ..compared to others when u wear mascara doens't really look like u have anything on but this on darkens it after lots of coating..

For a waterproof mascara this is pretty good. No clumps, a little on the dry side, though. I really like the brush. I haven't tried the non-wp version that everyone raves about...I got this for my wedding. I would re-purchase if I needed a w/p mascara again, but I don't usually wear w/p.

on 9/1/2006 1:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

This is one of my favorite mascaras. I bought it in very black and the color is really good. Its great for a natural look and dosen't clump intill it's time to replace it. It's so waterproof that I can wear it swimming and it won't come off. The downside to that is you need eye makeup remover to take it off. The only reason I didn't give it a 5 is that it dosen't lengthen remarkably.

on 8/27/2006 6:28:00 PM

This is a pretty good mascara, doesn't clump or smudge on me. Makes my puny lashes look long and dark. But...my lashes do not feel soft, like they do with Almay One Coat. Maybe it's the price you pay for waterproof.

on 8/21/2006 6:26:00 PM

A nice mascara. Thickens averagely, lengthens averagely, doesn't smudge. There are better ones out there, though. I have short lashes so this definately isn't for me.

on 8/13/2006 10:32:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Love, Love, Love this mascara! I have been a dept. store mascara devotee for years now until I tried this one--it is the best I have ever tried for soft natural looking lashes. I like to give my lashes a little more definition and color and Maybelline Full and Soft fits the bill.
It never smudges or clumps. Just glides on the lashes for a subtle enhancement.
Perfect!

on 8/8/2006 4:44:00 PM

I have yet to find an HG mascara, but this still works pretty well! It gives my lashes a very pretty natural look, and it doesn't clump very much for me at all. I'd like them to be a little fuller, but I think I have very unrealistic expectations for mascara...darn those magazine ads.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is a great mascara for my super sensitve contact lens wearing eyes. Im not big on hollywood lashes but i do like that it darkens and gives some length without drying or flaking. I can wear it all day with out worry that it will run when my eyes water. It also keeps my lashes SOFT. All those negative reviews need to use something else if they want HUGE lashes as this wont give it. BUT if you want darker and a little length with super soft lashes this is the one.