Clinique High Impact Mascara

3.6

water, copernicia cerifera (caranuba) wax, stearic acid, glyceryl stearate, polyisobutene, silica, acrylates copolymer, aminomethyl propanediol, vp/eicosene copolymer, sodium hyaluronate, lauroyl lysine, pantethine, melanin, panthenol, hydrolyzed wheat protein, ethylhexylglycerin, hydroxyethylcellulose, calcium aluminum borosilicate, pvp, propylene clycol, acacia senegal gum, isostearic acid, simethicone, dimethicone peg-8 polyacrylate, urea, disodium edta, bht, sodium dehydroacetate, methylparaben, ethylparaben, propylparaben, isobutylparaben, phenoxyethanol, benzyl alcohol, [ /- iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), mica, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), blue 1 lake (ci 42090), aluminum powder (ci 77000), carmine (ci 75470), chromium oxide greens (ci 77288), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140), chromium hydroxide green (ci 77289), bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), bronze powder (ci 77400), ultramarines (ci 77007), ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510)] [iln 30012]

on 10/18/2008 11:49:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I mostly use makeup from L'Oreal so seeing as how expensive Clinique products are I was expecting something a lot better than this. I'm asian with reasonably long stick straight pointing-down eyelashes so I like mascaras that give me long, natural-looking, curly, fluttery eyelashes (I don't like voluminous eyelashes). This mascara didn't really do anything for me. Easy application, doesn't dry up that quickly, and packaging is fine but it gave me almost no-length or volume (not that I wanted volume but a little bit would have been nice) and straightened my carefully curled eyelashes. When my eyelashes aren't curled you can't even see them so yeah, this mascara barely made any difference. Don't waste your money on this. You can find SO much better mascaras from drugstore brands (I personally love L'Oreal Double Extension Beauty TUbes - gives me long, curly, pretty eyelashes!)

on 10/15/2008 2:57:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I received the gwp product from the latest clinique gift item.

I did curl my lashes before applying the mascara; on my right lash it was a beautiful curl; but unfortunately on my left eye it was very wimpy i had to use my CGLB to volumize and even it out.

on 10/14/2008 8:44:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

My favorite everyday mascara! Easy to apply (wipe the excess off the brush first of course), easy to remove with warm water, never clumps or flakes, feels soft to the touch, nice volume and rich black color! I like the GWP sizes the best - somehow it's easier to handle the little stubby wands. I just wish some company would start selling the small size mascaras in multiples - I hate to throw away a mostly full tube after 3 months!!

on 10/14/2008 8:25:00 PM

For the price of this product i thought it would work allot better. It didnt do much for me at all besides seperate them. However, i liked how there is no clumping what-so-ever when using this mascara.

on 10/11/2008 11:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

A good basic mascara, but it doesn't hold curl if I apply more than one coat. Also, it takes a while to dry. So at this price, I'd rather stick with the better choices at the drugstore.

on 9/29/2008 11:04:00 AM

I got a free sample of this the other day although I can't say I'm too impressed.
My big problem is that it smudges really badly under my eyes by the end of the day. It also doesn't really do much. My lashes are really long and curly, but I don't find that this mascara improves them.
I won't be purchasing this.

on 9/27/2008 6:07:00 AM

My friend gave me her GWP so I could try it and when I first put it on, I was impressed at how lush my lashes looked. But it dropped my curl down as smidge--the formula is quite wet. And then it did something I just cannot stand in mascara--it SMUDGED. I can tolerate the odd flakes, but smudges? No way. Too bad. I wanted to like it.

on 9/26/2008 1:13:00 PM

Absolutely love this!

Hands down best mascara i've used. And i'm a mascara junkie, but for some reason i ALWAYS come back to this.

on 9/24/2008 3:38:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Cool

You know, I've been getting this mascara as a free sample for YEARS, and I finally decided to try it the other day. I really like the brush, and how it coats each lash in one full swoop. My only complaint is that it didn't make my eyelashes glossy at all, and because of that, I gave it 4 lippies. Otherwise, it's a great mascara!

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

You ready for this: this is the best mascara at the midrange price point. This gives me dramatic, HELLLLLO NURSE lashes without making them flakey, clumpy or tarantuala-esque. My HG, I have yet to find anything better and the only reason it is getting a 4 instead of a 5 is because I've yet to try mascara over $40 - so I'm just trying to be fair. I have many of the well known brands and they just do not compare to this. Each lash is well defined and not just lumped together in a gloopy mess.

Popular Mascaras