November 26, 2014 | 963 users online

Mascara - Clinique - High Impact Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2008 6:33:00 PM More reviews by Ayusdream

it is a lot cheaper than many department store brands but with the same quality and result as those, it really does the job to thicken the lashes, however, it doesnt really lengthen your lashes, i use another lengthened mascara to make my lashes longer, i.e. fiberwig. and i like its brush, not too big like those diorshow, benefit bad gal, the brush itself just fits for my asian eyes, and will repurchase it because of its price, cuz i tend to throw away the mascara after 4 months, cuz it usually dries within 4 months after it has been opened, and it the mascara itself will make the lashes become clumpy, same outcome with other brands' mascara too

rated 2 of 5 on 8/28/2008 3:37:00 AM More reviews by ViolentPink

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A true black, nice and layerable. I have a sample tube and while it's nice, I am not wowed by it. It's pretty white bread I guess, no fancy brush or formula, but if that's what you're looking for, it is great. It hasn't dried out and I have been using it for awhile, so I suppose that is a plus!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2008 7:44:00 PM More reviews by mishmosh48

I've tried millions of mascara, and I'm happy to say this is one of my favorites. It emphasizes my curly lashes, and tens to elongate them. The tube seems to last longer than my Lancome tubes, which I feel like run out so quickly. I don't know if this is my HG mascara, but it will definitely be a keeper until I find another I like even more!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/25/2008 5:52:00 PM More reviews by huiwen86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I'm received this as a sample, during one of Clinique's bonus time offers. I have short, and very straight lashes, which I have to curl before wearing any mascara. However, all my curling efforts seem to be counterproductive, when I use this mascara.

I won't be purchasing this again, mainly for that reason. Texture-wise, it has not clumped for me (yet), but I have sparse lashes, so that could be why. It does lengthen a little bit. I'm guessing if you have long, naturally curly eyelashes, this might just work for you.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2008 5:01:00 PM More reviews by czechgirl01

One of the best mascaras I have had - I like Lancome Hypnose and this seems to work just like that one. My lashes are long and curly but I wanted to make them look thicker and this mascara did it just perfectly. It doesn't smudge, stays put for the whole day and I don't have any problems with removing it in the evening. Great value for money too.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2008 3:54:00 PM More reviews by mylychee

This is a more dramatic mascara - good definition, color, and does help my lashes curl and define. It is not easy to wash off and if you don't move quick, it can clump on you. If you want a more dramatic effect, this will give it to you.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2008 9:52:00 AM More reviews by karriwhel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I second what others are saying here, it made my lashes stick horribly together so much so that I would have to start over with application using a different product. I lengthens great, but spidery lashes are not cute! I attempted more than once because I thought perhaps it was my technic but no it was certainly the product. I will stick with Clinique's Naturally Glossy!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2008 11:36:00 PM More reviews by rallu

I received this as a GWP from Saks. I just threw it away because it is dry and it clumps a lot , gives me a little bit of volume but no lenght at all and what really bothers me is that makes my lashes stick together even if a comb them.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2008 9:10:00 PM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I received this in the new GWP. This does nothing for my lashes. It reminds me of when my mom bought me my first mascara in the 90s by old school covergirl brand and it was about $4, and did nothing for me. I have long dark lashes, so I dont need to use mascara in the daytime, but I wear mascara to give me that omph to my night time look unfortunately, this is like wear clear mascara. There are plenty of great mascaras I would certainly recommend over this, they are: lancome ampifls, estee lauder double impact, loreal volumious, covergirl volume exact, dior show, mark big macara, or avon supershock.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/9/2008 12:42:00 PM More reviews by sheilamay

PROS: 1.gives volume and darkens,
2.does not irritate the eyes,
3. washes off easily,
4. at the end of the day does not end up under my
eyes

CONS: 1. very dry,
2. flakes and clumps ,