November 26, 2014 | 1198 users online

Gels/Soaps - Dove - Beauty Bar

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2002 4:25:00 PM More reviews by glitter123

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product cleans, yet doesnt strip my skin of all my moisture. A very nice bar for the winter especcially. I like to use a more refreshing one in the summer, but this one is great for winter and fall. A very nice lather also.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2002 2:31:00 PM More reviews by jezseeca

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

this was far too dry for my face, but it makes a fantastic body wash! so creamy!!!!! i love how it makes a super soft lather.

Update: too drying. i stopped using this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2001 4:55:00 PM More reviews by candy_5

It has a good smell and gives off lots of lather. It's great for dry and/or sensitive skin. A nice basic

rated 4 of 5 on 11/17/2001 2:18:00 AM More reviews by Shana

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I think bar soaps in general can be harsh and drying. But Dove Beauty Bar lathers better than any soap I've used. It's definitely much more mild than, say, Ivory or even Caress. As both a facial cleanser and as a body soap this stuff is great. Not greasy at all but moisturizes pretty well.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2001 5:03:00 PM More reviews by hconsigny

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Thanks to all of you that recommended this product. it is exactly what I have been looking for... a gentle cleanser that clears my skin withour drying it out.

It rocks!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2001 12:14:00 AM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My derm told me to get this stuff for my face and it is great! My skin is clear, but dry, and this product helped it to stay more moisturized and feel soft and smnooth.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2001 1:47:00 AM More reviews by WaterBaby

Great soap! I do not use this on my face, since soap leaves my face really dry and tight. But this is great for the body. It lathers up really nice and rinses very clean and does not leave my skin dry. I use the unscented version and it works great and doesn't irritate my skin! Love this soap!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2001 12:10:00 AM More reviews by Elixir

I hardly use soap, but this is a great soap. It left my body so smooth, and I just love the fragrance. One rant, it seems like this soap melts too easily, it gets all messy.