December 18, 2014 | 1667 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 1 of 5 on 10/1/2012 1:17:00 PM More reviews by cheriebeary73

Well, I guess BB creams are not for me. This is the 2nd one I've tried (Garnier 1st) so far, and not impressed. I guess I don't get all the hype around BB creams and what they are suppose to do. It looks like there is nothing on me, so why even bother. It just seems like a tinted lotion or something. I like a regular light weight sheer to medium liquid foundation way better then this stuff. Maybe the higher end BB creams are better?

rated 2 of 5 on 10/1/2012 12:38:00 PM More reviews by ilyxdorkfaceee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

I was excited about this BB cream since I could buy it at a regular drug store. I am currently using Missha Perfect Cover BB and I hate having to order my foundation. This foundation has a awful color on my skin doesn't seem natural. It basically looks like i'm wearing no makeup but have i have the BB cream on.. coverage isn't well at all. Not worth the money at all. If you have acne scars or any type of scars you want to hide this is not the right foundation for you. For now, I'm sticking with Missha, has flawless coverage.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2012 11:49:00 AM More reviews by chellexanne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this product. It's perfect for those with normal skin. It doesn't feel oily and it lightly covers any blemishes I have. I would definitely buy this again, but I think the price was a little ridiculous for such a little package.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/1/2012 1:56:00 AM More reviews by patina11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was SO excited to try a dugstore BB cream. I do have problem skin but keep it clear with Proactiv. I usually don't ever breakout, I only have slight redness and scarring. The only reason I'm giving this a 2 is because I found the coverage to be buildable, that being said you have to put a LOT on your problem area or redness for that to work, but still, it's doable. When this product first went on it tingled and felt watery and cold. By the first hour it melted out and I felt like my face was greasy and a total mess. I thought okay, it was hot out, I was sweating, I REALLY wanna like this product, so I'll try it again on a cooler day. Each time I used this product the day after I got breakouts. I never get breakouts anymore. I regularly change up foundations and none of them ever make me breakout, but sadly this one. Might just be my skin, but this was a horrible product for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2012 11:53:00 AM More reviews by alikatgrrl

I'm not much of a drug store brand buyer.

Having bought the $40 Smashbox BB cream, I like this one much better! I went with light medium (I'm fair, NC20) and I'm glad I did, rather than the light.

Remember, this is NOT a foundation, so don't compare it to a foundation. It will not fully cover as a foundation will. It's a little creamier and a little thicker than a tinted moisturizer. For everyday use that's not cakey or overdone, this is perfect!

For everyday use: dropping kids off at school, going to grocery store, trips to the mall this is WONDERFUL. It takes 30 seconds to apply, applies evenly and does a fantastic job of blending into the skin. It covers minor skin issues, makes the skin look even, and makes the skin look fresh and glowey. It doesn't look like I spent 4 minutes putting on a heavier foundation... it just looks like I have really good, clear, healthy skin. best of all, it's an SPF30 so you skin stays protected.

During the day I tend to still get a bit shiny with this, so when I notice it (only once per day) I just dab on a bit of powder on my nose.

All in all- use an Ulta coupon or take advantage of the Maybeliene sales that Ulta does and buy this! Worse case scenario- Ulta returns everything!

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2012 9:24:00 AM More reviews by Ancatje

My problem with this product is that it has absolutely no coverage what so ever. "Blurs imperfections", as it says on the tube? I don't think so.
I have slight redness on my face these days, that for example my Bourjois 10 hr sleep effect covers fairly well even though that's the sheerest foundation ever, but this BB cream just doesn't do anything for it, it doesn't even slightly cover it, not one bit.
So that being the case, I'm wondering what's the point of using this product at all.
Yes, it feels nice on the skin, like a regular moisturiser, and it doesn't look like you're wearing anything, but in that case you might as well just buy an SPF that actually has some beneficial ingredients in it and, instead of using this all over your face, just use a concealer/ light foundation to cover where needed.
I also feel like you need quite a lot of this to cover your whole face, at least 3 times more than I would need to cover my entire face with a regular foundation.
All in all, it feels nice but has zero coverage so I would not recommend this. If you don't need coverage, then why not buy a nice moisturiser with SPF instead!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2012 6:35:00 PM More reviews by Thaxter

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I went ahead and tried this product in the light/medium shade. I love it. I wear it every day to work, and it glides on effortlessly over my moisturizer and is very blendable. It gives a dewy, soft finish to the skin and lasts a long time. It hides (doesn't accentuate) wrinkles, minimizes pores, and gives a sheer but balanced overall tone to the skin. It's extremely moisturizing, and for that reason may not be so great for oily skin.

The color blends in so well that it really seems to accentuate the complexion without calling attention to itself as "foundation." I can layer on a different, more matte foundation on top of this if I want extra coverage for any reason, and it all seems to work well together. I love that this product does not contain parabens. I have very sensitive skin and this has not irritated it in the slightest, after a few weeks of every day wear.

Recently I stopped at the drugstore to get an extra bottle of this, and my best friend, who was along, decided to buy a bottle too, without any coaching from me. This was notable because my friend has never worn make up in her life! I guess she must have taken note of my skin and decided that makeup was worth a shot after all.

Mabelline seems to have tapped into HG status with this wonderful product, and I hope they keep this one around for a long time!

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 9/29/2012 4:37:00 PM More reviews by kikibeesquirrel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product sucks. I was greasy and gross by the end of the day. All my other makeup slid off my face because of this stuff. Definitely wouldn't recommend. (I have normal skin)

rated 1 of 5 on 9/29/2012 3:12:00 PM More reviews by GlamGirlll

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

this is NOT for oily skin or for coverage is you have oily skin step away from this product it fives your face more of a glow and im not talking healthy it gives you a sweaty glow and if your looking for coverage this is not it the coverage on this is a big 0 it does nothing if you do want this i recommend this for dry to normal skin definetly not for me with my oil slick and acne

rated 2 of 5 on 9/29/2012 12:21:00 AM More reviews by hmaier7

I bought this because of the good reviews, however I was disappointed. I thought my skin looked worse and I washed it off as soon as I got the chance. Could be fine for someone who has normal skin and needs a light tinted moisturizer.