July 30, 2014 | 1025 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 3 of 5 on 9/15/2012 2:35:00 PM More reviews by kayakp

i love this stuff so far! i apply it with a flat top brush and then dust on some powder and it gives me a medium coverage. my only problem is i have oily skin and i love in flordia so the lasting power sucks on me. however, if i blot my skin through out the day with an oil absorbing sheet it instantly becomes like new again. this is so much easier then doting a ton of concealer on my face and feeling like a cakey mess.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2012 6:59:00 AM More reviews by Toya28

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm surprised at the low reviews. I love this stuff! I think people are expecting the coverage of a foundation and thats def not what you'd get. I use this everyday with a little Nars concealer under my eyes and its been great. This is the only BB cream at the drugstore that is dark enough for me

rated 3 of 5 on 9/14/2012 10:21:00 PM More reviews by viviansweethart

I received a sample of this in a magazine and was excited to try it out. First off, I want to say that it smells awful. IMO, I think it smells like pee. It looks like foundation but it's sheer. It has decent coverage. I would buy this product but the smell is a miss for me. Perhaps, I will look into other bb creams.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/14/2012 8:54:00 PM More reviews by dazzlelight21

I've been looking for a tinted mosturizer for a while now; one that would provide light coverage, just enough to cover little imperfections. I decided to try this out (I purchased the colour Fair-Medium.)
I really like the lightness of this BB cream; it feels like I'm wearing no makeup and looks very natural with my skin tone. I use a MAC 2 brush to blend the product on my face, evenly. The consistency is nice; not cakey at all. I also love that the product is oil-free.It really evens out my skin tone and covers small blemishes with its light coverage. I think this is going to be a great add-on to my makeup collection!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/14/2012 5:30:00 AM More reviews by LeroyDuncan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this BB cream after trying the Garnier one and hating it.
The packaging it comes in is simplistic and does the job well, but does sometimes leak out when you open it after a small period of time, but on the plus side this means you never have to fight to get the product out as is common with most squeezy bottles.
The price of this BB Cream is good and the average for most Maybelline products (£6 at the time I bought it).
I have used this product multiple times over the summer making this an easy thing to review.

COVERAGE
The coverage of this BB Creme is very light as you would expect with a BB Cream but I was surprised how well it does even out the skin tone. This product also works well with concealer so if you do need some extra coverage, you can have it. This light coverage was perfect for me during the summer as I could wear it on hotter days where I didn't want to suffocate the skin on my face. The great thing about this product is, you can use it as a base for foundation to make the foundation last longer, you can also mix it with some foundation for a Medium coverage, making this a very versatile product for you to own.

FINISH
This product has a light dewy/satin finish but can be mattified with powder if need be.

COLOUR RANGE
I feel like the range of colours is a bit of a pitfall with this product as the colours are vague at best ranging from Light, Medium and Dark, as I have a very fair complexion I found the light one to be too dark for my skin, but with a small amount of blending you can use it without any obvious seams.

LASTING POWER
This BB Creme lasted me anywhere from 6-10 hours meaning you may want to take it with you (which isn't difficult as it is travel friendly) to make some touch ups during the day.

BENEFITS AND EFFECTS
This product does indeed moisturise your skin, I did worry that this would mean that it would make my oily T-Zone prominent on my face, but it didn't, this light moisturisation meant when I used it as a base for foundation, *I didn't break out as easily (or at all as of yet).
It is true to it's word and does indeed even out the skin tone and even when I took it off after regular use my skin did seem softer and brighter.

SUMMARY
A great product to own for it's versatility, I use this most days now in one way or another, as base for a foundation, or as a lighter option to foundation. For the price I see no reason for you to buy it and I would highly recommend it to anyone who uses makeup :)

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 9/13/2012 7:04:00 PM More reviews by scunliffe

I was worried this would feel heavy and make my skin oily like the Garnier or annabelle BB creams but it didnt this product is great! Very light..like a second skin

rated 3 of 5 on 9/13/2012 8:40:00 AM More reviews by namch88

I am running low in my color stay revlon foundation, and I don't want to repurchase because I need something more usefull for the daily basis, and that foundation barely offers SPF and the coverage is kind of heavy for the day.
I bought this may maybelline bb cream at Walmart for $ 8 something, and I was hasaitating about it cause most farmacy cosmetics do not deliver the goods. I decided to try this before going for te NARS tinted mousturizer which offers moisturizer plus SPF 30 just as this product, and I tried it a sephora and I loved it but I didn't want to shel out the 44 dls. So I decided to try this one first. When you put try it on your wrist it spread amazingly but in your face, specially of u have big pores, it is t easy to spread. The pigmentation is very law wich is good because it doesn't leaves couloir traces however, during daylight, if you have a picky eye as I do, you can tell there's something on the skin Eventhough is very discret. However what I think that what you notice is not the pigmantation itself but the typical white cast that natural sunscreen leaves( this Ida titanium dioxide SPF based product). I personally DON'T BUY THAY this has a SPF of 30. The amount of titanium dioxide it has is just 1.16%!!!!! And that's it! How can that be? I don't know but te NARS one which offers SPF 30 as well has 5 % o titanium d. And 6% of octinoxate.
I have to say that the product is more obvious in some lights than in others and that it has a pretty good staying power. However I'll definitively go for the NARS one even though I still think is too pricey but it does feel more mousturizer an lightest at the same time I far more imperceptible on your skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/12/2012 10:41:00 PM More reviews by smstewart1986

I found a sample of this in Seventeen magazine and was actually excited because I was always curious about BB creams, but didn't really want to spend the money on it in case it sucked. I already had foundation on and didn't want to wash my face, or layer the BB cream on top of it, so I decided to try it on the back of my hand. I was impressed of how well it blended in and made the skin nice and soft. But then I smelled it (i'm weird about smelly foundations) and I was instantly taken aback because in my opinion it definitely smelled like BEER! I even had my mom smell it just to be sure I wasn't just imagining things. Don't get me wrong, I like drinking beer from time to time, but I really don't want my face to smell like a bud light... I might try other brands of the BB creams in the future, but I definitely won't be buying this one!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/12/2012 6:37:00 PM More reviews by elizabeth1194

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I tried a sample from a magazine and I love the way my skin looks....smooth, natural, kind of glowy and even toned. I think I will buy some.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/12/2012 6:04:00 PM More reviews by KoriLove

The packaging is whats appealing. other than that, i took a look at the ingredients list and it doesnt seem like its a beauty balm. i cant decipher half the things in this product. :/ the actual makeup isnt too bad but its not doing any of the 8 things it says it would...