September 17, 2014 | 1970 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2012 5:05:00 PM More reviews by jasminejones2011

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Oh my gooooooddddnesss! I just love this product! I bought it at walmart a couple days ago and ever since i have been wearing, people have been telling me how pretty i look and how my makeup is flawless! its amazing! i llove this product so much! the only thing that i dont really like about it is that it only comes in 1fl oz bottles. I wish it came in a bigger bottle.! theee bb cream really matched my skin color as well! This was the first time i have ever even heard of a "BB" cream.So i decided to give it a try! i lovvvvvvvvvve it! i cant stop saying that i love it! i will def continue to purchase this bb cream in medium/dark shade!!:):) im in love with thissss! BUY IT NOW!:)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2012 5:54:00 PM More reviews by Smilygirl008

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a review for the sample in 17 magizine. I got a little sample (light medium) with a coupon $1 off! So seven dollars. You only needed a little and it looked amazing on and my skin is really dry so it was so moisturized. I didn't even need concealer! WARNING: do not use if oily skin or expecting full coverage. This is super low coverage which is what my easy to take care of skin needs. AMAZING PRODUCT need more in a tube but for 8 dollars it is fine :)

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 9/19/2012 1:36:00 PM More reviews by kfulghum

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This product is more like a tinted moisturizer than a foundation. But I like it because it has the titanium dioxide sunscreen. When you first put it on it looks like it has a lot of coverage but then it smooths out to a very sheer finish. It gets oily on me, but I have very oily skin, so anything gets oily on me! The colors are accurate. I have fair skin and I got the second shade and it matches perfectly. I dust some Glominerals powder over this and it looks great. I would definitely recommend.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/19/2012 8:23:00 AM More reviews by hannaaaah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This product is awful!! the color on the tube does not match the color in the tube, it broke my skin out really bad. I have no more words to write, that' s how bad this product is. Generally I love Maybelline products, but not this one.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2012 7:43:00 AM More reviews by cleogirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

So far I've tried 3 BB creams, this one, the Garnier one and the Marcelle one. I have very oily skin and this product just did NOT work for me at all as it made my skin super oily and broke me out on my chin.
I did like the consistency of it and found that it blended well into my skin and left a beautiful finish, but has ZERO coverage. I love the fact that it has sunscreen built in and was so hoping this would work as in the summertime I don't like wearing anything heavy on my skin but it is going into my "give away" drawer.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/18/2012 7:38:00 PM More reviews by Walke202

If you don't feel like reading the paragraph - my conclusion: disappointed.

I'm a huge YouTube make up guru addict. I noticed that a lot of gurus were using BB Creams, and I wanted to see what all the hype was about. I purchased this product from Walmart in a medium shade. I was unsure if it would even match my skin tone because it came out a bit orange.

I have to say that it disappointed me. It is really runny. It didn't moisturize my skin at all, and provided absolutely NO coverage. I did like the fact that it contained sun screen, but I could have just worn a bit of my powder foundation with SPF in it and it probably would have done a much better job.

I now have the tube sitting on my shelf, going to waste. I regret buying it. For now, I prefer light foundations or none at all. No BB creams for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/18/2012 11:58:00 AM More reviews by rosielombardi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I usually use estee Lauder double wear foundation but I decided to try this because I heard so much hype about it. I was hoping that it would mostly smooth out the coloring on my face; I have red blotches above my eyebrows, red blotches on my cheeks and on my upper lip. When I put on the bb cream, my skin was still red And blotchy. If didn't smooth my complexion at all. The only thing it did was disguise these bumps I have on my cheek, but they are already skin colored.
All in all I wasn't really impressed with the product.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2012 9:20:00 PM More reviews by Isobelbabe

I absolutely love this product! I agree with many people that have said it's more like a tinted moisturizer. I basically use it as my foundation. I used to use the Maybelline Dream Mousse as my foundation but I feel like the BB cream gives way more coverage even with just 1 layer. I don't see much wrong with this product. I just wish the packaging was larger. Definitely reccomend it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2012 4:47:00 PM More reviews by PrettyDeath

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I will admit, I haven't tried an actual Asian BB cream. I definitely plan to, but haven't yet for the simple fact that I'm impatient and haven't wanted to wait for the shipping time.
Anyway, before this I had tried L'Oreal's BB cream which was a complete fail for me. So I went out and purchased Maybelline's BB cream in light to medium. I was really impressed with the color, as it matched my skintone perfectly. (I'm a light to medium yellow toned gal.) The coverage is medium, it covers my pimples and scars and almost completely reduces any redness while brightening and evening everything out. It didn't make me more oily at all, even though I have oily skin. In fact, it really helped to control my oil and even help clear up my acne because the moisture was causing my skin to produce less oil. It made my skin appear dewy and fresh, and never look oily. Towards the middle of wear time I did apply a powder just to freshen up, and it looked good. This product had no offensive odors, and the consistency was a bit runny but blended easy and absorbed into skin well. The SPF was a very good touch as well. Over all I love this product and recommend it to anyone, even those who want a matte look because with a small amount of finishing powder, you easily change dewy to matte. I am already on my second tube and almost through that. I feel this will be great in the fall and winter to add a little moisture and glow to your skin. :)

rated 3 of 5 on 9/17/2012 4:40:00 PM More reviews by danaanguyen

This product makes my skin look reallyyy oily! no matter how much powder i try and put on, it always ends up looking completely shiny at the end of the day. it has medium coverage, which is great for school. the colour did not really match my skin though, it was a tad too dark. i did enjoy this product for a while, and i think i will continue to use it untill there's no more, but i will definitely not be repurchasing.