These are AMAZZZZING!!!!! I bought 8 at rideaid during their 40% off sale. The colors escape my memory right now, but I got a variety. They smell sweet, have no flavor but are super moisturizing and shiny on my lips!!
This formula is fantastic!! They are lip balm lipsticks. They are alot like Clinique's Butter shine lipsticks. It is moisturizing and shiny on the lips.
I bought 9 colors:
- Cotton Candy (light pink with gold pearl)
- Cherry Tart (light cool toned red--a VERY wearable red lip)
- Berry Smoothie (berry pink)
- Creamsicle (light peach - a gorgy nude peach)
- Red Velvet (brown based red/maroon)
- Sugar Frosting- light nudish pink - very sheer
- Raspberry Pie - the most pigmented berry magenta
- Cupcake (cool toned pink )
- Sugar Plum - a pretty berry plum
I could have bought them all! The color range is impressive.
Some colors like Rasberry were very pigmented while others are a bit more sheer. All of them are buildable in color.
I passed on these colors:
-Lollipop - Gaga cool-toned pink
-Candy Apple (red - Cherry Tart is slightly more cool toned and more flattering on my skin)
-Pink Truffle - it was more brown than pink
- Gumdrop - lavender, like Lavender Whip from MAC
- Peach Parfait - coral/peach - it had glitter in it.
I found these at Harmon drugstores.