Lancome Lancome Juicy Tubes

3.5

BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER, DIMER DILINOLEYL DIMER DILINOLEATE, RICINUS COMMUNIS OIL / CASTOR SEED OIL, HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL DIMER, DILINOLEATE, SUCROSE ACETATE ISOBUTYRATE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, LINALOOL, CALCIUM CARBONATE, CALCIUM SULFATE, SODIUM SACCHARIN, SILICA, LIMONENE, CITRAL, CITRUS MEDICA LIMONUM (LEMON) PEEL OIL, CI 15850 / RED 7, CI 77491, CI 77492 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE

on 8/19/2003 6:37:00 AM

utterly amazin stuff!! its gorgeous (i got lychee) and stays on for hours, even after meals and stuff! i dont think its expensive cos its totally worth it as it smells, tastes and looks nice. will definitely buy again.

on 8/15/2003 8:49:00 PM

I think that juicy tubes are too sticky for lips. I bought a clear one to put on my eyelids, putting a colorful eye-shadow on top of it, creating an awesome european night look.

Great shine, a little bit too sticky, but not too bad! Looks great.

on 8/11/2003 12:04:00 PM

Love the smell from JT!!!! I know some shades don't show up nicely but the fruity smell really flatters me!

on 8/9/2003 10:32:00 AM

Cannot say enough about these, they're just so...so...awesome! I actually like the stickiness b/c they stay on for a long time. I only have one...so far...called Bonfire (gold-flecked orange)from last year. Need...want...have to have more...

on 8/6/2003 12:27:00 AM

I LOVE juicy tubes!!!!! LOVE LOVE>> they are so sheer and they smell sooooo good!!! I prefer sheer glosses, and yes while they are like $16 a pop , they last a while for me... and i can't just get one!! one of my favorite glosses... LAncome has got me addicted!

on 8/2/2003 5:55:00 PM

Nice shine. Usually perks up my mood when I apply it. I plan on buying a drugstore version next time to see how it compares because I think the price is a bit high for what you get.

I think this is the best lip gloss I've purchased so far. I have a tendency to concentrate on lip products (I'm quite proud of my lips Hah-Hah)and I love how this product smells and looks. However, wear this when your activities are limited (ie don't play sand volleyball) since it is extremely sticky. but the good part is that it stays on extra long, you can drink coffee and eat your breakfast and afterwards still find the shine on your lips!

on 7/30/2003 10:33:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Very nice smell and easy to apply slanted tip (like the old Vaseline lip balms) so you don't have to use your fingers because it's so sticky and a little too tacky; Incredible shine though, and really gives you that just wetted lips (w/ plenty of saliva) look! But if you have long hair and wear it outside in the wind, you're bound to have it stuck in your lips.

on 7/26/2003 11:59:00 PM

smells great looks totally sexy and feels great on. I love the yellow colored one.

Popular Lip Glosses