November 26, 2014 | 1597 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Lancome Juicy Tubes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2003 10:33:00 AM More reviews by jhuang22

Very nice smell and easy to apply slanted tip (like the old Vaseline lip balms) so you don't have to use your fingers because it's so sticky and a little too tacky; Incredible shine though, and really gives you that just wetted lips (w/ plenty of saliva) look! But if you have long hair and wear it outside in the wind, you're bound to have it stuck in your lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2003 11:59:00 PM More reviews by kdemattia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

smells great looks totally sexy and feels great on. I love the yellow colored one.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2003 6:21:00 AM More reviews by Aphrael813

Love the packaging, not impressed with the flavor/color. I got this in Lychee in the lip pack with a huge makeup bag. I have to layer this over my MAC Pink poodle, which gives a really dramatic look. Will not be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2003 10:03:00 AM More reviews by karen987

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Great lip gloss that lasts really well on the lips and as a product - I have one from last year that I use 2-3 times a day most days and it's still about half full. Sharp intake of breath when you see the price for this, espcially as there are now a lot of imitators, but I would still buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/19/2003 4:47:00 PM More reviews by Stacebabe

This lip gloss has a fruity scent to it and it looks very shiny but I like to wear shiny lipsticks and lipglosses so this was very good. I like the berry colored one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2003 8:30:00 PM More reviews by iluvlipgloss

i really like these! yes, they are a little overpriced. some taste awful (like mirage), but they have such gret colors. before i only gave them 2 lippies, but now i love them.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2003 3:30:00 AM More reviews by Jess79

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just have to say that I absolutely love juicy tubes. I got them when they first came out and I keep buying more. I just don't like how they're not that long lasting and they don't have much color to them.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2003 3:12:00 PM More reviews by honeymade

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

my dad splurged when he was in a good mood and bought this for me. i LOVE it! you only need to apply the slightest amount and it stays put for hours! even after cheering at a basketball game for like two hours i still had a sexy shine. quite expensive, however, but you get what you pay for. (i got spring fling: great over lipstick!:)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2003 4:06:00 AM More reviews by sexuallychic

I LOVE ME SOME JUICY TUBES! heh
I love the packaging, and the slant tip. I've had no accidents or leaks like some other lip glosses out there.

Great staying power (stickyness), scents range from fruity, to flowery. I don't taste anything however.

Some are sheer tints, some are with micro glitter, some with more pigment and shimmer. Love them all

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2003 12:06:00 AM More reviews by BaEnAuset

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Have this is Lychee. Beautiful!!! It looks quite pink in the tube, but it goes on pretty much clear with beautiful sparkle! The glitter can be *quite* gritty though...