Lancome Lancome Juicy Tubes

3.5

BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER, DIMER DILINOLEYL DIMER DILINOLEATE, RICINUS COMMUNIS OIL / CASTOR SEED OIL, HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL DIMER, DILINOLEATE, SUCROSE ACETATE ISOBUTYRATE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, LINALOOL, CALCIUM CARBONATE, CALCIUM SULFATE, SODIUM SACCHARIN, SILICA, LIMONENE, CITRAL, CITRUS MEDICA LIMONUM (LEMON) PEEL OIL, CI 15850 / RED 7, CI 77491, CI 77492 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE

Love Juicy Tubes! I have almost every color (I impulse buy lipglosses...). The consistency is not too thick, they are easy to put on and they leave lips super shiny. For the more sheer colors I usually use a lip pencil, but the more opaque colors I can use alone. Also great over lipstick! From experience, be sure to test the colors first, the sheer ones can end up looking a lot alike once you put them on.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

My favorite lip gloss product, so far the best! It goes on nice and smooth and not so thick and sticky like mac's lipglass. And not to mention the jucy tube smells great and it gives my lips a nice shiny, wet look!

utterly amazin stuff!! its gorgeous (i got lychee) and stays on for hours, even after meals and stuff! i dont think its expensive cos its totally worth it as it smells, tastes and looks nice. will definitely buy again.

I think that juicy tubes are too sticky for lips. I bought a clear one to put on my eyelids, putting a colorful eye-shadow on top of it, creating an awesome european night look.

Great shine, a little bit too sticky, but not too bad! Looks great.

Love the smell from JT!!!! I know some shades don't show up nicely but the fruity smell really flatters me!

Cannot say enough about these, they're just so...so...awesome! I actually like the stickiness b/c they stay on for a long time. I only have one...so far...called Bonfire (gold-flecked orange)from last year. Need...want...have to have more...

I LOVE juicy tubes!!!!! LOVE LOVE>> they are so sheer and they smell sooooo good!!! I prefer sheer glosses, and yes while they are like $16 a pop , they last a while for me... and i can't just get one!! one of my favorite glosses... LAncome has got me addicted!

Nice shine. Usually perks up my mood when I apply it. I plan on buying a drugstore version next time to see how it compares because I think the price is a bit high for what you get.

I think this is the best lip gloss I've purchased so far. I have a tendency to concentrate on lip products (I'm quite proud of my lips Hah-Hah)and I love how this product smells and looks. However, wear this when your activities are limited (ie don't play sand volleyball) since it is extremely sticky. but the good part is that it stays on extra long, you can drink coffee and eat your breakfast and afterwards still find the shine on your lips!

Recommended for Medium Skin