October 1, 2014 | 1822 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Lancome Juicy Tubes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2003 10:03:00 AM More reviews by karen987

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Great lip gloss that lasts really well on the lips and as a product - I have one from last year that I use 2-3 times a day most days and it's still about half full. Sharp intake of breath when you see the price for this, espcially as there are now a lot of imitators, but I would still buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/19/2003 4:47:00 PM More reviews by Stacebabe

This lip gloss has a fruity scent to it and it looks very shiny but I like to wear shiny lipsticks and lipglosses so this was very good. I like the berry colored one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2003 8:30:00 PM More reviews by iluvlipgloss

i really like these! yes, they are a little overpriced. some taste awful (like mirage), but they have such gret colors. before i only gave them 2 lippies, but now i love them.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2003 3:30:00 AM More reviews by Jess79

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just have to say that I absolutely love juicy tubes. I got them when they first came out and I keep buying more. I just don't like how they're not that long lasting and they don't have much color to them.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2003 3:12:00 PM More reviews by honeymade

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

my dad splurged when he was in a good mood and bought this for me. i LOVE it! you only need to apply the slightest amount and it stays put for hours! even after cheering at a basketball game for like two hours i still had a sexy shine. quite expensive, however, but you get what you pay for. (i got spring fling: great over lipstick!:)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2003 4:06:00 AM More reviews by sexuallychic

I LOVE ME SOME JUICY TUBES! heh
I love the packaging, and the slant tip. I've had no accidents or leaks like some other lip glosses out there.

Great staying power (stickyness), scents range from fruity, to flowery. I don't taste anything however.

Some are sheer tints, some are with micro glitter, some with more pigment and shimmer. Love them all

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2003 12:06:00 AM More reviews by BaEnAuset

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Have this is Lychee. Beautiful!!! It looks quite pink in the tube, but it goes on pretty much clear with beautiful sparkle! The glitter can be *quite* gritty though...

rated 3 of 5 on 7/13/2003 1:47:00 PM More reviews by michellerod

I bought a box of 5 the price was okay. If you want shine these are really good the only thing it does not stay on long.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2003 7:16:00 PM More reviews by scarlett1975

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

What are the new sades for this summer 2003?.In Europe,they have jst released three new JT:mangue(mango,deep pigmented orange,looks very nice on my lips,with evident color and lots of shine),peche(apricot,it,s a kind of pink,peachee pink would the right word,looks pink on my lips,quite sheer but you can see the hint of colour)and pamplemousse rose(very light milky pink with tons of glitter,it,s obvious on my lips,but i don,t like it much because it,s soooo milky that makes my pale face look boring).Of course the scents are great,if you like it fruity and sweet.I think the smell lasts longer than in other JT.Do you have different colours in USA?I,m gonna die if i can,t get some of the american shades!!!they look sooo beautiful in the pics i have seen!lucky girls!.I wonder why they don,t released so many colours in Europe!it,s not fair!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2003 12:48:00 PM More reviews by vixxin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love these. They are the perfect amount of stickiness and shine for me. Yes, the colors are mainly sheer, but that's what I like. I can not even express in words how much I adore them. My faves are Blueberry Blast, Mirage, Desert, Simmer, and Sun Bronze.