October 24, 2014 | 1728 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Lancome Juicy Tubes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2003 11:59:00 PM More reviews by kdemattia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

smells great looks totally sexy and feels great on. I love the yellow colored one.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2003 6:21:00 AM More reviews by Aphrael813

Love the packaging, not impressed with the flavor/color. I got this in Lychee in the lip pack with a huge makeup bag. I have to layer this over my MAC Pink poodle, which gives a really dramatic look. Will not be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2003 10:03:00 AM More reviews by karen987

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Great lip gloss that lasts really well on the lips and as a product - I have one from last year that I use 2-3 times a day most days and it's still about half full. Sharp intake of breath when you see the price for this, espcially as there are now a lot of imitators, but I would still buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/19/2003 4:47:00 PM More reviews by Stacebabe

This lip gloss has a fruity scent to it and it looks very shiny but I like to wear shiny lipsticks and lipglosses so this was very good. I like the berry colored one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2003 8:30:00 PM More reviews by iluvlipgloss

i really like these! yes, they are a little overpriced. some taste awful (like mirage), but they have such gret colors. before i only gave them 2 lippies, but now i love them.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2003 3:30:00 AM More reviews by Jess79

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just have to say that I absolutely love juicy tubes. I got them when they first came out and I keep buying more. I just don't like how they're not that long lasting and they don't have much color to them.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2003 3:12:00 PM More reviews by honeymade

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

my dad splurged when he was in a good mood and bought this for me. i LOVE it! you only need to apply the slightest amount and it stays put for hours! even after cheering at a basketball game for like two hours i still had a sexy shine. quite expensive, however, but you get what you pay for. (i got spring fling: great over lipstick!:)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2003 4:06:00 AM More reviews by sexuallychic

I LOVE ME SOME JUICY TUBES! heh
I love the packaging, and the slant tip. I've had no accidents or leaks like some other lip glosses out there.

Great staying power (stickyness), scents range from fruity, to flowery. I don't taste anything however.

Some are sheer tints, some are with micro glitter, some with more pigment and shimmer. Love them all

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2003 12:06:00 AM More reviews by BaEnAuset

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Have this is Lychee. Beautiful!!! It looks quite pink in the tube, but it goes on pretty much clear with beautiful sparkle! The glitter can be *quite* gritty though...

rated 3 of 5 on 7/13/2003 1:47:00 PM More reviews by michellerod

I bought a box of 5 the price was okay. If you want shine these are really good the only thing it does not stay on long.