Maybelline Lash Stiletto

3.2

Water (Aqua), Paraffin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Cera Carnauba (Carnauba Wax), Acacia Senegal, Gum, Acrylates Copolymer, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, PEG/PPG 17/18 Dimethicone, Steareth 20, Phenethyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Simethicone, Rayon, Disodium EDTA, Silica, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Silk, May Contain ( /-): CI 77499, CI 77491, CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Mica, CI 75470 (Carmine), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Titanium Dioxide, CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide).

on 8/17/2009 2:36:00 AM

HORRIBLE mascara!! I don't know if it was the formula or the brush, but it was so bad. Made my lashes clump into a few sections and was so hard to separate. Possibly lengthening but i was too focused on getting it off to notice. go with colossal!

on 8/14/2009 8:25:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love most Maybelline products to be fair. I adore their foundations, I love the eyeshadows...and how almost everything has a moussy texture.... the blushers, the bronzers. Oooo and the lipsticks are so comfortable to wear...almost balmy like......BUT give me a tube of Maybelline mascara and I can, without even trying it be almost sure it wont tick my boxes in anyway, shape or form. Yet I find myself sucked in by those 'maybe she's born with it' adverts on the TV and in magazines. You know...the ones where they always use lash inserts. And even knowing this, knowing that the eyelashes that are practically touching the model's foreheads are false as my tan I toddle off to Boots and make the same purchase that I will regret the moment I look in the mirror and realise my eyelashes are indeed not touching my forehead. In fact there is a high chance using a black felt tip pen on my lashes would produce the same effect as this mascara. Oh and it stinks! And I hate the packaging. Black and red is too 'Peter Stringfellows bedroom' for my liking. Absolute pap. AGAIN! This, however...will not be stopping me heading to Boots on payday to buy the new vibrating mascara by Maybelline. God loves a trier!

on 8/13/2009 10:51:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Other, Other, Medium

I love this mascara a lot. It holds curls, didn't flake on me, and did not smudge off. The lengthening is AMAZING. Does nothing for volume, but it doesn't claim to. I go for length over volume any day, and this is by far the best lengthening mascara I've used! I'm a packaging whore, and this has a cute container, like a little heel.

Edit: Watch out when applying I must mention. After using this for weeks, I have been running across a problem with it becoming boogery. By this, I mean it creates little booger balls in between your lashes. This can be helped with a lash comb, however. Using a lash comb will also get rid of any clumping. While combing the lashes will create flakes, you can just brush them off and it won't be a problem.

on 8/13/2009 12:37:00 PM

Awful product. After I curl my lashes, I apply this and it makes the curl disappear. It seems to weigh the lashes down.

It also smells foul. I used it for about a week before deciding it was worthless.

on 8/13/2009 12:26:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

good length, good colour, good separation. The occasional clump on the tips of my lashes has to be removed w. my fingers. Good on bottom lashes because it's easy to control. A little more volume would be nice. As for flaking, I should pay more attention!

on 8/11/2009 3:39:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love this mascara. The packaging is chic. It gave length and sort of a dark dramatic look. The rose scent can be powerful and horrible but it will be gone once it dries. I would buy again. You might think the colossal is better but it's not, it only clumps.

on 8/10/2009 1:34:00 PM

This mascara does lengthen and I like the scent of it but I don't like how they stick straight up. I have to use another mascara with this to get the look I want. I shouldn't have to buy 2 mascaras to get the length and thickness I want. I won't buy again.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

this makes your lashes stick straight. Your lashes are no thicker, a bit longer and and stick straight out - like stiletto heels... and like any cheap ol' mascara can do. Flakes a little by the end of the day too.
HATE IT. would return it but don't have the packagaing.
instead - throwing it away - and I don't throw anything away. I hate it THAT MUCH.

on 8/9/2009 4:33:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

OK this mascara does seem to do as it claims. It made my lashes look long and skinny (like a stiletto:):) but it does nothing to add volume! I felt like i had 10 long eyelashes coming out of my eye:):) it was not full at all! I guess mascara really depends on the type of lashes you have? if you have lashes that are long enough for you then this is NOT your mascara, you might want to stick to something that adds volume!

I love this mascara! I have it in soft black. Before I started to use lash stiletto I would use great lash I decided to change it up because the great lash would give me a more natural look even when i used a eyelash curler. Lash stiletto does wonders for me. I hadn't noticed the smell till i read some of the reviews on here I don't mind at all.

Popular Mascaras