November 20, 2014 | 2036 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Lash Stiletto

rated 3 of 5 on 8/7/2009 7:46:00 PM More reviews by lizzadizzy11

Okay, so I got a coupon for a maybelline mascara and this was SO cute, so I got it. I absolutely loveee the packaging, it's so creative and so cute! The wand is also really nice and the bristles are short on the tip, which make it easy to apply to the inner lashes. But when I first applied it, the wand sorta clung to my lashes...it was really weird. I also noticed that the smell was SOOO strange. Was it supposed to have a rose scent? I really don't like the smell at all. It kind of gave me a headache after I smelled it...but throughout the day, you wouldn't be able to smell it, so thats good! ;-) lol...it was a good lenghening mascara though.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2009 5:32:00 PM More reviews by xoxokelc24xoxo

I LOVE this mascara!!! I have bought several Urban Decay and Too Faced mascaras and none of them have lengthened my lashes like Lash Stiletto does! I loved it so much i went out and bought it again after i was done with the first one. At the same time i bought Lash Blast by Covergirl to compare the two together...I think Lash Stiletto is a better overall mascara then Lash Blast. Yes the smell is a little harsh but it wasent hard getting over it. I recommend this product if you want a mascara that will make your lashes look 10x thicker and longer!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2009 11:22:00 PM More reviews by dazee

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm on my second tube of this, which suprised even me. I do like it, it does lengthen pretty well. I find I have to roll the brush up for best results. It doesn't give me spidery looking lashes, which is a good thing. I normally wear high end mascaras, but was tempted to try this one, glad I did. Is is my HG?? No, not really, but for the price, it's pretty good. It lasts all day for me and comes off easy. For me, once the tube starts to get a little dry, then it becomes clumpy, but I swap out frequently anyway and mix and match brands. This is the only drug store mascara in the mix. So I'd say if price is an issue, try this one for length. You also don't need alot of product to get the results. It will thicken too, but you need several coats for that. I use it with and without a conditioning primer, and either way, the results seem about the same to me.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2009 5:12:00 PM More reviews by eltecko

I like this mascara a lot! It is the only one, which doesnŽt promise "volume" (which I donŽt want) but just LENGTH (which is the only thing I need). I think it does its business very well, no clumps, good constistence, great length. Makes your lashes look naturally and soft (not just a few miserable "spider legs"). Doesnt smudge and lasts whole day (only IŽd not recomend trying to re-aply it during a day..too many layers - worse result). My only compaint is about the strange package - why black/red? Why square? I prefere nice small elegant packages. IŽd welcome it in brown color. Overall - the best mascara fot that price! Will buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2009 5:01:00 PM More reviews by SARAHx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this mascara! It made my lashes look very long and fringey. And the tube is so cute as well! The one small complaint about it is that i found it to start flaking after several hours. But still, overall a great product!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2009 3:42:00 PM More reviews by Fid

I love this mascara! Wasn't really sure what to expect from it and was really pleasantly surprised. In my opinion, it is just as good as other far more expensive brands. It lengthens lashes really well, gives lashes a nice luster and sheen and does not ever smudge. It is also super easy to remove and not at all clumpy. Love it!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2009 3:30:00 PM More reviews by kewlhat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Even with multiple coats, I couldn't tell that I was wearing any mascara. I don't know if it's because the product isn't think enough or if the brush just doesn't grab my lashes. The brush does seem to be a large part of it... the design of it just makes it so that it doesn't grab my lashes at all.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/5/2009 3:11:00 PM More reviews by RubyBlue83

I was blessed with my mother's supernatural eyelashes....so no stitch of mascara and I still get people asking me if they are fake, or what mascara I have on......and even if Ihave had lash implants. Haha...

But I LOVE mascara and if I could only have one piece of MU for the rest of my life, it would be a good mascara. This one would not be it. It's not horrible but it's not great either. It does smell like a permanant marker and it doesn't have the shine it says it does...but it's not the worst I've ever had.

I do agree with the person that said it was a good finishing mascara. It worked great for me over some cheapo Great Lash and my lashes looked almost drag queen good...so, when I have the time to do that kind of work, this mascara is my go to. When I want it done in one swoop...I go to Armani Eyes to Kill. AMAZING!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/5/2009 2:22:00 PM More reviews by lotsapink

I agree with everyone else who has commented that this stuff smells like a Sharpie; it gave me hesitation to actually apply this to my eyelashes. And the consistency was kind of thin for a mascara. Overall, wasn't thrilled with this stuff. It didn't lengthen my lashes like the advertising promised it would. I would've had better luck with falsies, in my opinion.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2009 1:41:00 PM More reviews by selinajustine

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is my favorite mascara. It lengthens really well, and the small brush defines all of those small lashes that you can't get with the bulky brushes that are becoming a trend for makeup companies. This mascara is perfect for me, but I spend a lot of time on my lashes. This isn't the "one swipe and you're good" kind of mascara. It takes work and technique. If you don't like to spend as much time on your makeup, use another Maybelline mascara, like Colossal. So as for my routine, it's a 5- for other people who don't like to spend as much time, more like a 3.