BeneFit Cosmetics HOOLA

4.1

on 3/15/2008 10:17:00 AM

So apart from Hoola I own Nars' Laguna bronzer ,Chanel's Bronze Universel De Chanel Sun Illuminator, Sisley's phyto-touche gel (sun glow gel) and Guerlain's Terracot No 1.And so far I use hoola the most.I usually hate matte make up but this one looks so natural on me.It's great.I dust it over my whole face with a big powder brush.I have to do it as I tan my whole body accept for my face (my complexion reacts badly to fake tan) . When I applied it only on my chin, cheeks , nose and forehead it looked funny.If you are pale like me use it gently and make sure you apply it carefully as it can create dirty stripes.

This is probably one of the only MATTE bronzers out there that's very effective. It can look muddy if you don't apply it correctly so beware!!! It's great for contouring the cheeks, which is what I mainly use it for. Though, I rated it a 4 instead of a 5 because it is very expensive for such a little box..also the brush is ridiculously cheap.

on 2/27/2008 6:19:00 PM

My friends had persuaded me to not get this product, but it was given to me for my birthday. I love it! Its dark enough to show, yet if you choose to go for a subtle look it is ideal.

on 2/25/2008 2:46:00 PM

This is a great color. When I am not tan, it gives me a natural looking color to my face. When I am tan, I just use this to even out the color in my face without any other foundation. I would definitely buy this again. I don't like the brush that it came with, so I use a different one. Other than that, it is great!

on 2/22/2008 5:01:00 AM

For me this is the best Bronzer out there. It definatly does the job in making you look tanned, healthy and beautyful. Even though i would say its not made for fair skin. In the summer this is the best product for making you look pretty. The best thing about is that its not shiny. If you tend to have a shiny face then this is the key. The brush is worthless though. Love it!

on 2/12/2008 6:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This bronzer is FABULOUS! It is light, and gives you a warm glow look. It looks very natural not orange at all!! It is best applied with a fan brush.

on 2/12/2008 6:53:00 PM

I love this bronzer, it isn't a shimmery bronzer so it doesn't look like you have glitter packed all over your face. It gives you a warm glow all over. It is easier to apply if you use a fan brush rather than a blush brush, using a blush brush can make your face look orange because it applies too much of the product. So I use my fan brush and it applies just the right amount of color to make it look natural.

on 2/10/2008 6:04:00 PM

My perfect bronzer! As others have said its not orange or sparkly and when used properly and with a light hand it actually looks like I have a nice tan. Just be sure to use a different brush as the one provided is worthless in my opinion.

on 2/4/2008 11:04:00 PM

This bronzer is great because its brown, not orangey and it looks natural. It lasts me a year with everyday use so you definitely get your money's worth. I really don't like the packaging, though. It comes in a little box with a rough little brush that's supposed to look like a hoola skirt or something. I just throw that away and use a normal bronzer brush.

on 2/4/2008 6:44:00 AM

If you want faking a vacation, Hoola could be the product for you!! I got this beacuse I found it inside the Powder Pop palette. I'm so in love w/Hoola, it gives me that “something” I was looking for. The color applies well, but use a light hand (that trick will avoid the mess). Fun product overall: no shimmer and very cute packaging. In a few words, perfect if bronzing powder is your thing.
For reference: MAC NW25, Stila C and MUFE # 3 here.

Popular Bronzers