July 29, 2014 | 2043 users online

Bronzers - BeneFit Cosmetics - HOOLA

rated 3 of 5 on 1/3/2007 12:21:00 PM More reviews by Vannuccia

Only use this product if you naturally have olive skin or you've got a tan, or otherwise it won't blend well with your own skin tone as it's so matte looking.

Good points- This bronzer lasts and lasts, so even though it's expensive it's a good investment.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/4/2006 9:15:00 AM More reviews by modern_classic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Looked very muddy and brown on me. I am fair skinned with neutral/slightly golden undertones. Packaging is flimsy, too.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/30/2006 5:19:00 PM More reviews by lulusgreenhat

This was my first ever bronzer that I bought. At first, I liked it. Then, I stopped using it when someone told me I looked "dirty" wearing it, and I had to agree with them. I even applied with a very light hand...it just looks too much like clay. However, the packaging and the handy compact brush are alright. But, I must say, I use it now for costumes. I'm a costume designer and use the remaining bronzer to make a costume look dirty and distressed. Guess the "dirty" look paid off for something. And, the dirt looks totally realistic on stage!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/22/2006 8:34:00 PM More reviews by jf813

Hoola is a dark bronzer that looks best on olive skin tones. If you're fair, you defintely need to belnd very very well. A little overated but worth trying. You do get quite a bit of product for the price. The box is really cute to place on a vanity. I wouldn't buy it again because I think it's too dark for me and I like a tiny bit of glimmer in my bronzers.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/20/2006 4:24:00 AM More reviews by bananas726

Fantastic shade! Adorable packaging! But the lasting power is terrible!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/24/2006 6:54:00 AM More reviews by leigh78

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I have used this bronzer now for 4 years and keep coming back to it! I have pale, freckly Irish skin and this is the most natural looking bronzer I have ever used. I love the fact that there is no shimmer as it looks great for daywear. I first used this after a transatlantic flight and was due to go out that evening and looked shattered. A few sweeps of this across my forehead, cheeks and nose instantly made me look awake and fresh. It can be easy to apply too much but if you build this up gradually (using a different brush than the one supplied) it looks radiant and natural. Thumbs up!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2006 4:59:00 PM More reviews by missamerica32

Nope, not for me. Looks like dirt in the box & looks like dirt on my face. Darn, I really wanted to love this so much. Doesn't blend well either.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2006 4:31:00 PM More reviews by GirlyGamer

I love this bronzer! It's the perfect color. Oh! And you can't forget the adorable packaging! Although, I found it a bit hard to spread on my cheeks, It really is a great product!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2006 12:17:00 PM More reviews by junglequeenjen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm on the fence about this one. First of all, the packaging is adorable. Second, there is no scent like Dandelion to make my face break out. I like that there is no shimmer, and it looks natural when I have a tan. This product only works on me, though, for about 3 months out of the year--I think my complexion is too light for it. In the fall I can get away with using a tiny, tiny amount of product, but it looks ridiculous and muddy when I turn pale in the winter.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/13/2006 12:25:00 AM More reviews by Laurski

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Too light for my medium skin. I suggest only using it if you aren't tan-ish already. Good forumula and clever packaging though.