Lancome Definicils High Definition Mascara

3.7

Aqua/Water, Paraffin, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Acacia/Acacia Senegal Gum, Stearic Acid, Carnauba/Carnauba Wax, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Simethicone, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Panthenol, Polyquaternium-10, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, BHT. [ /- May contain: CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491/Iron Oxides]

on 9/8/2006 3:10:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've heard raves about this mascara, so I thought I would give it a try. It has potential with volumizing, but I find that it clumps too quickly. I normally use Christian Dior Catwalk, and I never run into clumping problems no matter how many times I go over my lashes.
I think I'm gonna stick with my HG mascara after all.

on 9/5/2006 7:48:00 PM

It's OK. I also had heard great things about it, so I bought it. It wasn't all I was expecting. I guess it's not meant to be a thickening mascara, though. All it did for me was create super long "spider leg" lashes, which were kinda scary. I guess that's what it's meant to do, though, so you gotta give 'em credit!

on 9/3/2006 10:48:00 AM

I love it!! This mascara has lengthened my lashes more than any other brand I've tried. It doesn't really thicken them but that wasn't my main reason for trying this...my lashes are short and I would like some major length, which Definicils gives me. No clumping, no smudging, comes off easily with my Purity cleanser and for how it works, I think the price is right (I paid around $15). It's a keeper!!!

on 9/2/2006 1:46:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

One of the better mascaras I've tried. I just got this in a sample size and have been using it every day. I'm considering buying a full size of it, that's how good it is! It lengthens and seperates all my lashes and does not clump at all. It makes them look very long and smooth. It doesn't really thicken or volumize them, if that's what you're looking for, but if you already have relatively long, full lashes, it does a wonderful job defining them and making them dark and beautiful. It has not smudged on me once yet, and it washes off easily with just soap and water, which I find to be a major plus.

So, I'm on my second tube of this stuff.
LOVELOVELOVE it.
I've been asked if I was wearing false eyelashes. Hahhah.
Anyway, Definicils is the besttttt.
No clumps!
LONG, VOLUMOUS LASHES.

on 8/27/2006 11:07:00 PM

This mascara was recommended to me by a ton of people. I believed them because i knew it had won awards. But when i went out and got it I was sooo disappointed. I don't know what it did for everyone else. Maybe my short lashes are missing out. I just didn't see it. It didn't lengthen, curl or thicken. It wasn't all it's cracked up to be.I will never purchase again.

on 8/26/2006 7:29:00 PM

There are much much better mascaras out there for way less money. Price aside I was totally not impressed with the quality or performance. Update: I did not notice until I switched to a new mascara but whle using this product my eyelashes got thinner and stubby. Once I switched to a conditioning mascara my eyelashes grew in the way they were before. Will not repurchase.

on 8/25/2006 12:19:00 AM

This was the first waterproof mascara i ever purchased. I read reviews on this masraca before i bought it and found that it wasn't as good as people say. I have short asian lashes, (hahaha) it reallt seperated but i dislike the fact that the lashes would glue themselves onto my eyelash curler. It kind of hurts. I believe that this would suit girls with long lashes rather than girls with short lashes. :)

on 8/21/2006 5:50:00 PM

This is a very expensive product, especially for a mascara. I have previously been using waterproof mascara (actually, I think for the past 10 years I have been using waterproof mascara), and I think it has totally ruined my eyelashes. I use an eyelash curler, waterproof mascara.. yikes! My eyelashes were totally falling out, worn out, ragged looking, and I realized it isn't worth the waterproof mascara. The trouble was finding a non-waterproof replacement that would hold a curl. This is it. I received a GWP of Defincils, and it's the best I have ever used. It holds a curl, and on the rare occasion that I need to curl AFTER applying the mascara, this does not get sticky and rip out my eyelashes. I really love this, and I have never once said that about a regular mascara. I now have two GWP versions of this mascara, and recently purchased my first full-size tube, so hopefully I will be all set for awhile, as this was a big splurge for me.

on 8/21/2006 12:39:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This does what it says it will do, lengthen and separate. Helps for a very polished look, and the lashes come out this beautiful dark black color that I love. I like to use it, except I usually need volume for my lashes, so this wont be used as much.

Overall I'd say good. Nice color, defines and LENGTHENS lashes, gives a polished look, and isnt clumpy.

Popular Mascaras