July 30, 2014 | 1183 users online

Mascara - Clinique - High Impact Mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2008 11:34:00 PM More reviews by dkkwon

Clinique High Impact Mascara ended up working for me. I went through a few mascaras, and I think this was the best one. It gives my lashes volume, which is something I always need. The brush isn't too big for my eyes (as I found with DiorShow Mascara). The price of High Impact is fairly reasonable, too.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2008 9:03:00 AM More reviews by myershms

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this mascara!!! I've tried several other Clinique mascaras but I always come back to this one. I have short, pale lashes, and this makes my lashes look long, thick and fabulous! Another bonus, it doesn't flake. I feel like my face is naked when I don't wear this product. It really makes my eyes pop! Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2008 4:44:00 PM More reviews by zephinlove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this mascara! Sure, if you have naturally small or straight lashes it won't turn them into amazing ones. However, I naturally have curled and long eyelashes and they are light in color. This really helps me bring out my natural lashes and it doesn't clumb or smear!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2008 6:40:00 AM More reviews by KKAI

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

A really good mascara-one of those that are worth the extra cash ( as compared to the drugstore ones). It thickens, lengthens and defines decently and does not clump. Two coats give a really enhanced look. I would repurchase if I did not like high definition mascara best.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/24/2008 7:05:00 PM More reviews by beautifulicious

packaging: nothing special
curling: does crap (i have straight lashes)
lengthining: i like, pretty good
thickening: already have thick lashes, does little a bit more sultry
color: good black color pay off
clumping: never clumps

i don't like this because it doesn't curl my lashes. i have yet to find a mascara that curl my lashes, my straight lashes are so stubborn. every mascara i have ever tried never curled my lashes. i always have to wait for it to dry then curl my lashes for like a minute each before they are curled. very annoying, lash curlers dont even work if i use it before mascara! good enough to finish up but i NEED a mascara that curls my lashes!!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2008 3:07:00 PM More reviews by MSFIT75

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

High Impact performed nicely for me & I would repurchase. My lashes are naturally curly but my eyes are sensitive so I prefer that my mascara does not irritate my eyes or clump & this one met the bill!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/23/2008 11:19:00 AM More reviews by mink

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

As others mentioned, this mascara is very black and does add some volume, but it barely holds a curl and weighed down my short Asian lashes, even when used with my Shiseido primer. I used a sample daily for almost 2 weeks while on vacation (so I had no other choice) and definitely will not be purchasing this.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2008 4:28:00 PM More reviews by Qua

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

My favourite mascara ever! I've got really thin scarce lashes, you can hardly see them without mascara on. With High Impact there's no doubt i do have lashes :) They're thicker and longer and well separated, plus the mascara doesn't clump or smudge. And it's not even expensive!

EDIT: I've found an even better mascara so i'm taking off one lippie to give my new favourite the highest rating :)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2008 1:14:00 AM More reviews by babyexplicit69

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

love this mascara! can't say its HG yet because i haven't tried many mascara's. but it definitely beats plushlash in my books. i have short straight asian lashes. and the way i use this is i coat them without curling. then i curl with a heated lash curler and then i use the blob of mascara at the tip of the wand to coat my lashes again and my lashes end up being very long and very thick. price is okay $18CDN

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2008 9:42:00 AM More reviews by Simplicity310

This mascara definitely isn't "high impact". It does a decent job at definition and darkening lashes. But no wow-ing thickness or lengthening.