MAC Face and Body Foundation

Water, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Butylene Glycol, PVP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Stearic Acid, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Talc, Tocopherol, Tocopherol Acetate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange), Fusanus Spicatus Wood oil, Xantham Gum, Triethanolamine, Polysorbate 20, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Cetyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin [+/- Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Chromium Oxide Greens]

Okay I wasnt sure of this but now........
I freaking love it!
It looks like my skin but better. I can put ONE layer on when Im up and I instantly look better. My skin glows and has a gorgeous dewy finish. With 3 layers I get a Light/medium coverage which is perfect as I then use concealer. I use a tiny bit of complexion perfection to set it and it lasts all day!
I went shopping today and even in the harsh lightin in stores whenever I looked in a mirror my skin just look awesome. Usually foundations turn me pink (Im very pale) But this gives my skin that gorgeous peaches and cream look. Im usually very self critical but Ive had so many compliments on my makeup that I feel a little smug! That sounds bad.

Its water resistant. I went swimming with 2 layers on and I just had to touch up my forehead and chin. I find its best to apply using fingers as a sponge or brush absorbs too much product. And fingers give it a more natural finish.

I usually hate the dewy look but this foundation doesnt look like an oil slick or that youve just forgot to powder, It makes your skin luminous.

I have no cons except the price tag but cmon. Its a 120ml bottle. A normal foundation is 30ml. This is 3 times that and you dont need as much. Its totally worth the £23 I will be buying it again in atleast 2 shades (my normal and one for when i tan)

Its so moisturising.

I use C1 incase anyone is wondering. Its a little bit dark but its soo lightweight it doesnt matter!

I suggest people buy this.

I am a foundation junkie, I have tried all of them from drugstore to high end like Dior, Chanel, Nars, E/L and so on and my current foundation is Dior Skin Nude. I always wanted to give this ago as I have read and heard so much about it and I also believe the celebrities such as Cheryl Cole wear it. I do like a medium coverage foundation so was a little hesitant to buy this, I also have some freckles which I like to cover. I bit the bullet and bought a bottle in C3 (for reference my MAC Studio Finish shade is NC25/30 & Dior is 031). The colour is perfect and the foundation blends out lovely with either fingers or a brush. THe coverage is quite sheer however after I applied one more layer and set it with powder then the coverage was medium and flawless! I have only used this twice now but so far so good. My face looks amazing with it on, dewy not oily and very healthy and glowing looking. I hope this doesnt break me out like the other MAC foundations do as I would be dissapointed. The packaging is great, and it is great value for money as you get loads! My advice to people who like heavy full coverage is do not buy this as it wont be for you, like I said you can layer it on to bring it up to a medium coverage but definitely not a full.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I love this foundation,is the best mac foundation ever.
My skin looks healthy and natural,perfect when you don't need much coverage.

This foundation is perfect for people that don't need a lot of coverage but it is easy to layer for those that need more. It looks very natural and sort of leaves a semi-dewy finish on the skin. The foundation itself is very watery and takes a while to dry. On my face, it does feel rather oily even though it doesn't look it. And through out the day it does oxidize quite a bit. But all this is worth it because it provides nice light coverage and gives your skin that beautiful glow. For reference, I am an NC30 and use C3.

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I tend to write reviews only for products that I love or the products I hate but this product is LOVE! I am constantly on the look out for a foundation that looks like my actual skin and provides a glow. I've tried various brands of MMU, tinted moisturizers, and even chanel's teint innocence and they have been close but no cigar. This foundation is IT for me. Its specifically made for someone that is looking for sheer to moderate coverage so if you need something that is fuller coverage this may not work for you. I was told by the SA that you could layer it if you wanted more coverage but since I have pretty good skin overall (except for redness around my nose and cheeks) I only put it on those areas that need it. It blends seamlessly into my skin and looks like my skin except the better, improved version of it. I think this is like a step up from tinted moisturizer because it does provide coverage but is sheer. I also really enjoy the ease of application. I squirt out a small dab onto my hand and then place a dab onto my cheeks and nose and then blend out with my clean fingers. I set it with MAC's prep and prime and I'm good to go for most of the day. I have to note that it provides a dewy look so if you want mattifying properties this won't do that. However for me this is the best foundation I have tried to date and I think I'll be done looking for a new foundation at least for the time being:)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

i bought this foundation b/c MAC is known to be a really good brand, so i figured it'd be a really good foundation. and i WANTED to like this very much so.

however, i dont. believe me, i hate giving a MAC product a bad review, but i wanted to be honest. so many ppl say they love this, but i just dont get it.

the color's good, but i dont get the coverage i want at all. and even before i set it with powder it feels heavy on my face (even though its actually quite liquid-y), and after setting it with powder i still get oily in just a couple hours or so...

definitley would not re-buy. and in the future i will be much more hesitant to buy something just b/c the brand is known to be good :/

Finally! I'd done a lot of research before I went to a MAC store. I wanted to buy Studio Finish concealer and this fdn. I got the concealer in NC15 for my acne scars (can't use it for under eye) and this in C1. This combination matches my light olive skin perfectly and hides my hideous acne scars and blemishes all day! It's natural looking. What more can I ask? I've only applied it with my fingers and I don't really like that I have to do that, but I read that it warms up the product and gives it a nice consistency to spread. I think it's true. It feels a bit sticky when I apply it and I'd think it's hard to spread and blend, but it goes on like a dream. I alternate between spreading and patting as I apply, sometimes just pressing it into my skin where I need to. I apply the concealer first with a regular fdn brush on red areas and where I have a lot of acne scars. Then once I've applied the fdn I spot conceal. I finish off with Coastal Scents silica powder (same as MUFE HD powder, or MAC .... something something). Unfortunately I can't use it around my eyes, as it creases there, but that happens to most products I've tried. I use only Lancome Effacernes concealer there.
UPDATE: I'm still loving it. I've tried applying it with the MAC 188 brush and I think I love the finish even better. Helps with my pores. It also seems to last longer.

I only got this 3 days ago - but so far I looooooooove it!
I have always been terrible with foundations and even though I have pretty good skin I always always find myself putting on really heavy coverage foundation. I have tried coundless medium coverage foundations and I always just hate them clinique, mac, EL, dior, rimmel, etc etc. dont even get me started TMs! I hate them on my skin (i swear they make my skin look worse than with nothing on) - I have no idea how other people get away with them.
I didnt expect to like this thin, low coverage offering from mac especialy with my crazy love for thick full coverage foundations and oily skin - But i love love love it. It is minimal coverage but somehow it makes skin look great anyway. I do have to use a bit of concealer and I do have to set it - but i love it!

This foundation is the holy grail for me i just love it. It gives a total natural glowy finish that just evens out skintone and makes you look healthy!! I love it! I use it every day unless i feel like something heavier...which never looks as good as face and body!:) been using it for about a yr now and cant see myself stopping anytime soon! would definitely recommend if you want natural coverage and your skin isn't too blemished. I use the shade c4 and its pretty spot on but iv also used c3 and c5 and find they also blend into my skin really well.

I absolutely love this foundation, it's my fav Mac foundation and believe me, I have tried many of them. I have dry/sensitive skin, since it's water based and has no added perfume to it, it's absolutely perfect. I use just a little bit, when you put it on your brush/fingers, it's quite runny, but once you start spreading it all over your face, it becomes thicker. I love the coverage, I usually mix it with my moisturizer, gives face a nice and healthy glow, without making it look heavy. There is a really wide selection of colors for every skin tone(I got c4). I googled all of its ingredients, and it seems to be very safe for the skin. Also, I used it in some of my photoshoots, and as a photographer I can say it looks perfectly on any camera, plus, this is the most used foundation on catwalks/shows/shoots, since it's suitable for every skin tone and every skin type. It comes in a big bottle, it's going to last for ages, so it's really worth it!

Video Reviews & Tutorials