MAC Face and Body Foundation

Water, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Butylene Glycol, PVP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Stearic Acid, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Talc, Tocopherol, Tocopherol Acetate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange), Fusanus Spicatus Wood oil, Xantham Gum, Triethanolamine, Polysorbate 20, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Cetyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin [+/- Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Chromium Oxide Greens]

on 4/7/2010 8:50:00 PM

like every mac products, i bought this fondation and it costs U$ 72,00.its really expensive. but i love it and there is a lot of product in the package. so ...i ´d buy it again (if it´s ends one day)...

on 4/7/2010 12:44:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I'm on the fence about this. It's not for everyday use I think. It does look nice for pictures, but It breaks me out if i use it for more than one day in a row. I mean, it is waterproof and meant for water photoshoots and stuff like that, so I guess it is not necessarily meant to be used daily.

The color match was pretty good-Color C4 was good for my nc37-nc40 skin.

However, the coverage was not enough for my taste b/c I have brown acne scars. I have oily skin and this gets super oily on me. Also, it stings a little when I apply it.

I do want to test this out in the water though-I'd use it, just not every day.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

AWESOME. First product that made my skin appear flawless. I apply it using a brush and it gives an amazing look.

on 4/6/2010 7:54:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

i have this in white because i'm so pale, it actually matches my skintone. i love it! it's light weight and gives my skin a dewy glow. it's a bit expensive, but the amount that you get...tons! so it's totally worth it!!!

on 4/6/2010 7:44:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I'm not a liquid foundation girl, but I absolutely love this. It's the first foundation I've found that matches the texture of my skin exactly. I can layer it on with my fingers and it never looks cakey or streaky. I can't use this on it's own right now because I've got some acne issues. What I do is apply a thin layer, concealer, and then a light dusting of Studio Fix Powder. It looks a whole lot more natural than what I did before, which was apply concealer and then pile on the Studio Fix. Once my skin clears up I plan on using this by itself more often. I find that blotting it after applying and before powder makes it wear a lot better throughout the day. I'm using C5 and the color is a bit off, but it's sheer enough that it doesn't show.

Update: I think this is giving me clogged pores. My skin was clearing up nicely before I started using this and now I'm starting to get clogged pores if I wear this more than one day in a row.

on 4/5/2010 10:15:00 AM

I know this isn't really the place for this but does anybody actually use this for their body, like their legs for example? Want to buy it but don't know what its like on the body ...

on 4/5/2010 8:20:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Amazing foundation!
I have to say that i have some blemishes (acne sucks!) but i don't want a heavy coverage foundation that makes me look older than i am! This foundation evens out the skintone, covers up some blemishes and discoloration. I still need to apply some concealer on the problem areas, but honestly, who doesn't? Even with a medium/heavy coverage foundation, we still need some concealer!
The foundation leaves you skin even, soft, radiant and dewy. No need to say that i have oily skin, but the "dewy" finish doesn't look "greasy"! If i want a more mat finish, i use a light dusting of any translucent powder and that's it!

on 4/4/2010 1:10:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

So I want to put all negativity about how girls with acne blemishes can't wear this foundation, to rest. I'm 21yrs old and my skin decided to go through its teenage acne years now, lol So I HAVE ACNE, even though its clearing up dramatically (thanks pur minerals!) anyway, I'm a Cali girl moving to Florida, a very humid area. I love the dewy makeup look, and wanted to find a product that would be light so it didn't feel like I was wearing a pancake on my face, I heard F&B was used by celebrities and on a lot of photoshoots,mainly because its considered Mac's High def foundation. If you have blemishes and acne, lol YES you can use this product. You do not need flawless perfect skin to do so. I apply concealer to my problem areas and then use a foundation brush and apply this all over my face (2 coats) and it covers nicely...sheer, but nicely, and for summertime, its perfect to not look overly made up and your skin can breathe. So all my acne blemish girls, check this product out, you don't neeeed flawless skin to use...thats what makeup is for right? :)

on 4/3/2010 12:13:00 PM

HG foundation! Since I do not need a lot of coverage, the Face and Body is the perfect foundation for me. I got this in C3 (I am an NC30 for reference) and it matches my skin tone completely. I use my fingers or the MAC 130 brush to apply this foundation. This foundation looks so natural on your face, it blends so nicely.

I have pretty normal skin and like I have said earlier, I do not need a lot of coverage. I just use foundation to even out my skin. I suggest getting a sample of this foundation if you have a different type of skin as mine.

Only downside is it does not have SPF. BUT it looks great in pictures!

on 4/2/2010 10:15:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

My original review a year ago: 4 lippies for texture, light coverage, consistency and qty provided.

APR2010--Updated Review: Sorry, had to take 1 lippy off. This products changes consistency through time, must be stored in a really, really cool place and shake it very well b4 applying. I noticed it changed its color inside the bottle--got darker--BUT it does not oxidizes on my skin. I originally applied it with my MAC 187 but now I do it with my ULTA Stippling Brush, which is a bit stiffer than the 187. Great dewy finish but I do find it transfer a bit, even when I set it with my MAC P+P Powder.

It's nice but I would not buy again.

Video Reviews & Tutorials