Lancome Definicils High Definition Mascara

3.7

Aqua/Water, Paraffin, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Acacia/Acacia Senegal Gum, Stearic Acid, Carnauba/Carnauba Wax, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Simethicone, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Panthenol, Polyquaternium-10, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, BHT. [ /- May contain: CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491/Iron Oxides]

on 9/19/2006 6:08:00 PM

This mascara is great! It lengthens and volumizes at the same time. It doesn't really clump. So far this is my favorite mascara.

on 9/16/2006 10:22:00 PM

What a GREAT mascara. I got this as a GWP and loved the way it made my lashes look. I have seriously tried almost every mascara out there and this one just defines and lengthens lashes to an extreme. I guess there are those "fibers" in this formula, but you can't even see them as opposed to the drug store ones that have the fibers that flake off.
This mascara is great. I wish it was a little bit more volumizing, but I just got Flextencils as a GWP so I'm going to try that one as well.
My major complaint is that it costs $22. That to me is insane to charge for mascara, but I'll probably still repurchase cause it's that great. If length is what you crave...do it.

on 9/8/2006 3:10:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've heard raves about this mascara, so I thought I would give it a try. It has potential with volumizing, but I find that it clumps too quickly. I normally use Christian Dior Catwalk, and I never run into clumping problems no matter how many times I go over my lashes.
I think I'm gonna stick with my HG mascara after all.

on 9/5/2006 7:48:00 PM

It's OK. I also had heard great things about it, so I bought it. It wasn't all I was expecting. I guess it's not meant to be a thickening mascara, though. All it did for me was create super long "spider leg" lashes, which were kinda scary. I guess that's what it's meant to do, though, so you gotta give 'em credit!

on 9/3/2006 10:48:00 AM

I love it!! This mascara has lengthened my lashes more than any other brand I've tried. It doesn't really thicken them but that wasn't my main reason for trying this...my lashes are short and I would like some major length, which Definicils gives me. No clumping, no smudging, comes off easily with my Purity cleanser and for how it works, I think the price is right (I paid around $15). It's a keeper!!!

on 9/2/2006 1:46:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

One of the better mascaras I've tried. I just got this in a sample size and have been using it every day. I'm considering buying a full size of it, that's how good it is! It lengthens and seperates all my lashes and does not clump at all. It makes them look very long and smooth. It doesn't really thicken or volumize them, if that's what you're looking for, but if you already have relatively long, full lashes, it does a wonderful job defining them and making them dark and beautiful. It has not smudged on me once yet, and it washes off easily with just soap and water, which I find to be a major plus.

So, I'm on my second tube of this stuff.
LOVELOVELOVE it.
I've been asked if I was wearing false eyelashes. Hahhah.
Anyway, Definicils is the besttttt.
No clumps!
LONG, VOLUMOUS LASHES.

on 8/27/2006 11:07:00 PM

This mascara was recommended to me by a ton of people. I believed them because i knew it had won awards. But when i went out and got it I was sooo disappointed. I don't know what it did for everyone else. Maybe my short lashes are missing out. I just didn't see it. It didn't lengthen, curl or thicken. It wasn't all it's cracked up to be.I will never purchase again.

on 8/26/2006 7:29:00 PM

There are much much better mascaras out there for way less money. Price aside I was totally not impressed with the quality or performance. Update: I did not notice until I switched to a new mascara but whle using this product my eyelashes got thinner and stubby. Once I switched to a conditioning mascara my eyelashes grew in the way they were before. Will not repurchase.

on 8/25/2006 12:19:00 AM

This was the first waterproof mascara i ever purchased. I read reviews on this masraca before i bought it and found that it wasn't as good as people say. I have short asian lashes, (hahaha) it reallt seperated but i dislike the fact that the lashes would glue themselves onto my eyelash curler. It kind of hurts. I believe that this would suit girls with long lashes rather than girls with short lashes. :)