Chanel No.5

3.5

# 5 has a very light scent: light, honey sweet and powdery. Very subtle. Very nice for everyday. It has fantastic lasting power!

This is fragrance that I am always going to have in my collection. It's strong, but still very beautiful. It smells a little bit powdery on me, but with warm amber notes and ylang-ylang, which I love.. This is a fragrance with character-- feminine and sophisticated.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

Classic woman's fragrance. I'm 32 and I've had some since my early 20's. It has special meaning because the women in my family wear it too. I have a son but if I had a daughter, she would have this too. I think every woman should have this in her collection. Always a good choice for a special occasion, a night out, romantic interlude..you get the picture. Clean, classic, classy, vintage smell.

This perfume is absolutely heavenly. The scent is not overly sophisticated, and is just smells like a feminine classic. Very beautiful!

I've never been attracted to such ballsy perfumes.. in the vein of paloma, lou lou...
It's like it is a mixture of essential oils that are too strong. Maybe when i'm over 35 i might appreciate it. Probably not. It's just not feminine to me. I'm not an overly feminine girl either!
As will most chanel fragrances, it has staying power to boot. If you like agent provocateur then this would be the next step to maturity.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

one word....Mmmmmmmmmmm

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this perfume! It is my ultimate favorite. I feel classicly sexy and sophisticated when I wear it. It is timeless and overwhelmingly wonderful.

This a beautiful,fresh,classic scent.Marilyn Monroe made this fragrance a timeless classic & it's easy to see why.
This fragrance has been around for decades & has wonderful staying power.It's soft,yet mysteriously sexy.Clean & fresh with the most glorious scent that I don't think I can put into words.This is one of my hands down favourites in the fragrance department.I would have to give this a Number 1 in the classics category,& put Glow by J Lo a number 1 in the modern fragrance category.
This is one habit I never plan to kick,Chanel No 5 will always be on my vanity table.

This is, and always will be, for me, a scent I associate with success and sophistication. It was the first parfum I purchased when I really came into my own (career wise), and while I have moved onto other scents, this one will always hold a special place for me. Totally classic.

I got the hair perfume as a gift. I think it is a great cheaper alternative to the parfume.
As for the fragrance itself: it's feminine and classy. People know this scent, and, I guess, it reminds you of the classy image of Chanel. I wouldn't go too heavy with this perfume, and usually wear it for special occasions - not for socks and sneakers.

Popular Fragrances