October 22, 2014 | 1608 users online

Mascara - Clinique - High Impact Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2008 3:05:00 PM More reviews by erika375

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of my FAVORITE mascaras. It is not clumpy, and does a fantastic job of both lengthening and thickening. Definitely worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2008 8:18:00 AM More reviews by perfumeelisabet

ok, i have naturally crazy long eyelashes and curly so i just wanted mascara to make them darker and thick (they are not that thick) and this is really what works for me. The formula is creamy ( i hate dry and to watery formulas) and this does its job. Makes my eyelashes look super thick and even longer without looking like some spider legs.

I have it in the small one and also the big one. The small one (exmample size) is soooo much better. Its make your eylashes thicker because the brush is smaller and so much easier to apply. I would not have given this masara 5 stars if i had only bought the big one!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/9/2008 3:16:00 PM More reviews by hmag7386

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I've been using several samples of this from GWP's, and am still not totally sure if I'll end up actually buying it. I keep using it for now because the brush is fantastic and really covers the lashes well. I can get just about all of them covered in just a few swipes. It instantly brings out my eyes and keeps it that way for a long, long, time. Clumps really aren't an issue either, yay (although the lashes have a tendency to stick together with this)! However, by the end of the day, flaking is very noticeable. I haven't had problems with smudging, just flaking. I can see little particles collecting a bit in the creases of my eyes and it's getting annoying. Don't get me wrong, it's not terrible, but I'd rather use something that doesn't flake. But I can't complain about all the things it DOES do, so I think I'll continue using this until I find something better... I'm thinking of trying the Naturally Glossy since that has great reviews! UPDATE: I've upgraded to Maybelline's Full n' Soft mascara! It's exactly what it says it is... full and soft. It glides on like a dream whereas this Clinique mascara tugs at the lashes. Give it a try! :]

rated 4 of 5 on 9/9/2008 8:08:00 AM More reviews by tengyteng

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

LOVE THIS! something worth the price although its slightly expensive... i have doll eyes after using it..... one of the best mascara around ..

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2008 12:41:00 PM More reviews by afaceofsmile

I'm surprised this mascara doesn't have a higher rating. I used to use it all the time and regularly got asked if I was wearing false lashes. Of course, my sister and I are blessed with naturally good lashes, so maybe that makes a difference.
It could get clumpy sometimes, but the trick is to wipe off the excess product before applying it. It's probably my favorite of all the mascara's I've ever used. I only stopped buying it because I needed a cheaper alternative, but I would totally purchase it again if I ever feel the need to splurge.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2008 6:33:00 PM More reviews by Ayusdream

it is a lot cheaper than many department store brands but with the same quality and result as those, it really does the job to thicken the lashes, however, it doesnt really lengthen your lashes, i use another lengthened mascara to make my lashes longer, i.e. fiberwig. and i like its brush, not too big like those diorshow, benefit bad gal, the brush itself just fits for my asian eyes, and will repurchase it because of its price, cuz i tend to throw away the mascara after 4 months, cuz it usually dries within 4 months after it has been opened, and it the mascara itself will make the lashes become clumpy, same outcome with other brands' mascara too

rated 2 of 5 on 8/28/2008 3:37:00 AM More reviews by ViolentPink

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A true black, nice and layerable. I have a sample tube and while it's nice, I am not wowed by it. It's pretty white bread I guess, no fancy brush or formula, but if that's what you're looking for, it is great. It hasn't dried out and I have been using it for awhile, so I suppose that is a plus!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2008 7:44:00 PM More reviews by mishmosh48

I've tried millions of mascara, and I'm happy to say this is one of my favorites. It emphasizes my curly lashes, and tens to elongate them. The tube seems to last longer than my Lancome tubes, which I feel like run out so quickly. I don't know if this is my HG mascara, but it will definitely be a keeper until I find another I like even more!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/25/2008 5:52:00 PM More reviews by huiwen86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I'm received this as a sample, during one of Clinique's bonus time offers. I have short, and very straight lashes, which I have to curl before wearing any mascara. However, all my curling efforts seem to be counterproductive, when I use this mascara.

I won't be purchasing this again, mainly for that reason. Texture-wise, it has not clumped for me (yet), but I have sparse lashes, so that could be why. It does lengthen a little bit. I'm guessing if you have long, naturally curly eyelashes, this might just work for you.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2008 5:01:00 PM More reviews by czechgirl01

One of the best mascaras I have had - I like Lancome Hypnose and this seems to work just like that one. My lashes are long and curly but I wanted to make them look thicker and this mascara did it just perfectly. It doesn't smudge, stays put for the whole day and I don't have any problems with removing it in the evening. Great value for money too.