November 20, 2014 | 1972 users online

Gels/Soaps - Dove - Beauty Bar

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2002 5:38:00 AM More reviews by curly_q_cutie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I just don't like this. Dermatologists reccommend this all the time but it just leaves my face feeling dry and like it has a film on it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2002 2:37:00 PM More reviews by Sarah1977

I do not know whats the hype about this soap. to me i left with dry skin and it does not make any different at all just my skin was dry after Iused it, maybe great for other people but not for me

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2002 11:13:00 PM More reviews by Spunky_Princess

I love this soap! I inherited oily, acne-prone skin from both parents, and when I went to a dermatologist to get help, they told me to use Dove. I've been washing with it morning and night for about 10 months now, and my skin is perfect, and has been for about 9 months... I'm so happy, and a bar lasts for 4-5 months!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2002 5:11:00 AM More reviews by LadyChristine

I love Dove soap and have been using the original and unscented versions for about a decade. I have sensitive combination skin and this product does not break me out, cleans my skin well, and doesn't dry me out. I also use the body wash version and like that too. Both products are super-cheap to boot.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2002 12:12:00 AM More reviews by madelin

I love this bar! I've been using it forever and its great. I have combination skin and find this face bar to be very gentle and cleansing at the same time. I also like the smell though I think you can get it unscented.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2002 12:24:00 AM More reviews by Lisa_Halni

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this for face and body. It leaves my skin very soft and won't dry my face out. Definitely a good buy. Save me tons of money, too!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2002 9:22:00 PM More reviews by Shawnah

I've never used this on my face, but I love it for body use. It's extra gentle and creamy. This is a classic.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2002 3:39:00 AM More reviews by jezseeca

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

this was ok....but it left a slight residue on my skin that felt drying.... what's all the fuss? i supposed it would be better for a body soap. but it's not gentle enough my sensitive face.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2002 8:33:00 PM More reviews by Melsh

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is and has been my favorite Bar soap for about 5 or 6 years. I will not buy anything else anymore. I tried switching to other brands, but my skin wasn't happy when I did. Oil of olay made my skin too greasy and same with Caress...everything else is too dry. I buy the sensitive bar and I love it so does my husband and 2 kids (it keeps there skin from drying out with those harsh soaps!)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2002 1:06:00 AM More reviews by HelloKitty415

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I abosolutely love this bar soap! I've been using it for about 4-5 years and I will not use anything else on my body or face. My grandmother is the one who told me about this soap, she has been using it forever and has such beautiful skin. Iam prone to acne though, so I was a little apprehensive about trying it cause it does have 1/4 moisturizing lotion in it, but it really helps my skin, no breakouts, and my skin is in great condition. I recommend it, highly that is.