Dove Beauty Bar

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

sodium lauroyl isethionate, stearic acid, sodium tallowate or sodium palmitate, lauric acid, sodium isethionate, water, sodium stearate, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium cocoate or sodium palm kernelate, fragrance, sodium chloride, tetrasodium edta, tetrasodium etidronate, titanium dioxide.

on 2/6/2003 5:26:00 PM

After years of spending hundreds on facial products to tame my combo skin, i finally gave up and just started to use the dove bar in my cabinet. this is the oly thing that has EVER worked!!!!!!!! my skin was pimple free in less than a week and it leaves a pretty glow without the oiliness! now im contantly gettin compliments on my skin. I now spend less than a dollar on one product instead of $10 each for dozens.

on 2/3/2003 10:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Love my Dove...have used this for years...am using the Pink and also White beauty bars...makes my dry and delicate skin feel so soft...must always have this to wash my face and take my shower...smells so pretty!

on 2/2/2003 10:19:00 PM

This is OK for my body but I really don't like using soap on my face.

on 2/2/2003 10:07:00 PM

I just hate Dove soaps. I dislike the smell, the way my skin feels after using it (kind of filmy), but if I forget to bring my own soaps, etc., I end up having to use this when we visit my MIL. Blech!

on 1/30/2003 11:20:00 AM

This is the only soap i buy for my family. The scent is great and it keeps my skin smooth. A definate staple in my household.

on 1/28/2003 1:51:00 AM

I wasn't too impressed with this soap. While it didn't dry out my skin, I didn't feel like I felt clean afterwards either. I think I still prefer shower gels over bars.

on 1/27/2003 5:29:00 PM

I love this soap. I use it a lot in the winter when my skin gets dry and itchy. It lathers well and rinses of clean. It makes my skin feel so soft and smooth. It smells nice, too!

on 1/27/2003 12:42:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I really love Dover products. I just discovered the hair care which I really like and of course there is the beauty bar which has been a staple of mine for years and years. I use it both on my face and my body. My derm said that it was a nice gentle wash to use on the face that wouldn't bother my sensative skin. He was right!

on 1/27/2003 5:53:00 AM

while this bar WAS nice and moisturizing, with a really nice scent.. I found that it didn't seem to make my skin feel clean. Also, since it was in bar form, it made me a bit iffy about how hygienic it was (yes, I'm paranoid!)

on 1/27/2003 4:46:00 AM

I have always loved the original Dove beauty bar.It smells wonderful.Keeps skin soft and smooth.My skin never gets dried out like it will if I wash with regular soap.
I have never found another product like this.
I cannot say enough good things about this bar.