Maybelline Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

3.2

aqua/water, ethylhexyl palmitate, glycerin, octyldecanol, silica, pentylene glycol, octyldodecyl xyloside, phenoxyethanol, sodium acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethone taurate copolymer, hydrogenated lecithin, isohexadecane, hydroxyethyl, acrylate/ sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate, copolymer, peg - 30, diplohydroxystearate, sodium dehydroacetate, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl, hydroxyhydrocinnamate, caprylyl glycol, disodium edta, citirc acid, polysorbate 80, potassium sorbate, propylene glycol, methylisothiazolinone, chamonolla retcuitta extract/matricaria flower extract, aloe barbadensis extract, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, may contain c177891/titanium dioxide, c177491, c177492, c177499/iron oxides

on 11/25/2012 1:29:00 AM

Pleasantly surprised by this product. It moisturizes my combination skin very well and gives just enough coverage to even out my skintone without giving it a fake, chalky look. The finish is dewy, but not oily. I need concealer for under my eyes and to cover a few blemishes that pop out now and then, but I need concealer even when I use my everyday foundation (Chanel Vitalumiere), so no big deal here. I find myself reaching for this cream more often than for my Chanel foundation - that's how much I like it!

I will repurchase, in fact, I already bought a couple of tubes just in case they discontinue this stuff.

on 11/24/2012 8:06:00 PM

my revlon colorstay is too heavy especially in the winter so i decided to try mu first bb cream and i'm happy with it, its for those days when i don't wear any makeup but still want my face to look nice, not that uneven and red. if i want more coverage i just apply concealer where i need and its still looks very natural and feels light.

on 11/24/2012 6:18:00 PM

There's nothing special about this product. It makes me look greasy and has hardly any coverage at all. It's not moisturizing enough to replace the step of moisturizing before applying makeup.This costs way too much for the poor quality of it and tiny amount the bottle holds. The only use I've found for it is to prime your face to apply your regular foundation, but it still makes my face look more greasy. It's also good to use as sunscreen.

on 11/24/2012 1:49:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I have oil skin but hate foundation or to look like I'm wearing anything on my skin. I was using Josie Maran argan oil foundation, but my skin got darker over the summer months and it seemed my normal shade washed me out. I decided to give bb cream a try and although I am wary of buying cosmetics at drugstores, I thought it may be best since it was so cheap. I chose the Maybeline bb cream over Garnier because there was a wider range of color for brown girls... BEST.PURCHASE.EVER. It is oil free and makes my skin look flawless. Strangers stare at me in the grocery store- this will make you look embarrasingly gorgeous!

on 11/24/2012 1:30:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

this is the first non-asian bb cream i tried and its horrible compared to the skinfood bb cream i'm using now. i have oily skin that needs some coverage and this product gives zero coverage, does not even out the redness around my nose and feels oily and heavy after a short while. this is more of a tinted moisturizer i guess, so i don't like it at all as a bb cream. stay away if you have problematic/oily skin.

on 11/23/2012 5:59:00 PM

This product is amazing!

It does exactly what a BB cream should do! The only thing that i did not like, was the packaging inside. It pours/squeezes out a little excess which leaves me with more than needed. Overall it was great!

Pros
Absorbs into skin well
Adjusts to skin tone nicely
Doesn't clog pores
Moisturizes my dry skin areas
If used on oily skin, it will not ruin it or slide around
Does not cake up.
Great price
Skin tones are well matched
Have many choices to skin tone

Cons
Dispenses too much product. NOT like an overload..just a little more than preferred.
Doesn't CONCEAL like a concealer but then again..it isn't a concealer

I would DEFINITELY purchase this product again. I stopped using foundation after this!

on 11/23/2012 12:37:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

PROS: i use it to blend out/even out my concealer. works pretty well!!!

CONS: very messy, can make you look pale if you put too much on.

TIP: use a synthetic or powder brush to apply.

on 11/19/2012 10:09:00 AM

Wow, I wasn't even going to buy this but Maybelline had a buy one get one 50% off deal and I was already getting the dream matte powder so I went for it! This has been my best purchase yet. I stay away from tinted moisturizers but the new name BB cream had me down curiosity lane. It blended in with my skin so naturally, no product has ever done this before. I got it in Light 2 and it matches my skin so well. No cakeyness at all, it's too smooth for that! The coverage doesn't really exist, but it gives your skin such a healthy glow that it doesn't matter to me. It doesn't look shiny, but I set it with my powder anyway. The product does come out a little quickly, but you need to use a bit to cover your whole face. It's definitely worth a shot because you could always return it. You go Maybelline :)

on 11/18/2012 4:07:00 PM

This product gets mixed reviews, and I think that has to do with expectations. This is not a full coverage product; so, if that is what you are looking for, then you want a foundation. I would also not confuse this with a tinted moisturizer - it is sheer, but not to the extent of tinted moisturizers. I do think you need to use a pretty good size dollop to get adequate coverage - too little and it really is too sheer and like a tinted moisturizer. I like this product for daily use, because it is quick and really does brighten my face. My skin is pretty good, but sometimes needs a little help with evening out and counteracting fatigue (I'm 27, but hey work and stress do show up on your face). I wear this to work, but I do use concealer and powder as well. On days that I am not too tired, this will work under my eyes, but most days it's not enough. And, I would probably never wear this without power, as I find it to be too dewy. However, with power (which I would use anyway), it makes my skin look luminous and healthy, but not oily. I find the staying power to be pretty good and it doesn't seem to make my combination skin any more oily than other foundations. I will continue to use this product, because it is so quick and easy and really perks up my complexion.

on 11/17/2012 3:51:00 PM

Love, love, love this product! I was in need of a product that brightened my face, evened my skin tone, decreased redness and made my skin look flawless and found this!!! it applies easily, and looks very natural, doesnt get stuck in pores and just overall is a great product. However, the coverage is light, so if you dont have very clear skin or are looking for medium to full coverage this isn't for you. Otherwise, go out and get this now! It's inexspensive and works amazingly. :) xx