Maybelline Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

3.2

aqua/water, ethylhexyl palmitate, glycerin, octyldecanol, silica, pentylene glycol, octyldodecyl xyloside, phenoxyethanol, sodium acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethone taurate copolymer, hydrogenated lecithin, isohexadecane, hydroxyethyl, acrylate/ sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate, copolymer, peg - 30, diplohydroxystearate, sodium dehydroacetate, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl, hydroxyhydrocinnamate, caprylyl glycol, disodium edta, citirc acid, polysorbate 80, potassium sorbate, propylene glycol, methylisothiazolinone, chamonolla retcuitta extract/matricaria flower extract, aloe barbadensis extract, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, may contain c177891/titanium dioxide, c177491, c177492, c177499/iron oxides

on 11/29/2012 9:37:00 AM

This was really great on, looked awesome,but the next day I had 2 large pimples. I know it was from this. So if it doesn't make you break out it is great. But I can't use it because of that.

on 11/28/2012 7:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This was the first BB cream I've ever tried and though I can't really vouch for the "benefits," overall it was pretty nice. It was really light and felt smooth on my skin, and helped even my tone. It wasn't too much coverage but it felt nice, and works well if you don't want to wear a bunch of foundation. All considered, I liked it:)

on 11/28/2012 11:23:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I like how light and smooth this BB cream is and I appreciate it's ability to even out my skin. However, I couldn't find a good color match. I have fair/med. skin with yellow-neutral undertones. I have the fair/light shade and it somehow gives my skin a lighter cast, even though the coverage is very sheer. The next shade up doesn't suit me, so I guess I'm out of luck. Unlike other reviewers, I didn't experience any problem with greasiness, etc. The finish holds up all day. So my advice would be to give it a try. If you can find a match, you'll probably like it.

on 11/26/2012 9:22:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

My first impression trying this on, was that, it's very creamy, and the color was perfect for my dark brown Indian skin (got it in the darkest shade). Putting it on, it was very soft and smooth, blending very nicely. After it was set, it felt smooth on my skin and very light, couldn't even feel or tell I was wearing any form of facial makeup. I put it on around 3:30. By 5 something, I looked in the mirror.... And I was a grease ball! It made me so oily and greasy. This is nice for when you aren't going out, but just lounging around home, and running small errands. Not sure if I would repurchase though, let's see if it does what it says for "8 in 1"

on 11/26/2012 4:40:00 PM

I got a sample of this in light/medium and it was more than enough for about two generous layers on my face and one on my neck with a bit left over. The color is almost perfect on me (NC20) and because it was so sheer, it didn't matter that it wasn't an absolute perfect match (it is slightly pink).

It's very moisturizing and great for cold days that suck the life out of my skin. I love that I can just slap this on as a moisturizer because the color is so sheer that streaks won't show. I have to set this with powder or else it feels like it never dries. This also means it doesn't emphasize flakes or dry patches, which I have along my jaw.

Coverage is very, very sheer. If you have nearly perfect skin, this will give it some oomph. My skin is far from perfect so I used a bit of my regular foundation on blemishes and red areas.

on 11/26/2012 3:08:00 PM

I have acne prone skin,and I was tired of covering up my blemishes completely because I feel like it just worsens it. When I found this,I was pretty satisfied. It's so light and it feels like you're wearing no makeup at all. I can already see a difference in my skin after just a week of wearing this. One thing I don't like about it is that it isn't as long lasting as I expected,but if I put a primer on before it can last all day. :) I will definitely be repurchasing.

on 11/26/2012 12:33:00 AM

LOVE THIS for those days you need quick coverage. Im a teen and have acne It dosnt do full coverage but defiantly blurs the imperfections. It so light. love.

on 11/25/2012 8:12:00 PM

The only foundation I've ever worn is Bare Minerals, which I love, and I wasn't interested in trying out any other foundation because it works so well for me. However, I was at Rite Aid and saw this product, and I've heard about BB Creams on YouTube and have been curious about it and decided to give it a try. It was less than $10 and I got the shade Light. I put it on and it looks so natural! The shade is perfect and it covers what I need it to with about two layers. I really like that it has SPF, and its so light it doesn't feel like I'm wearing anything. If I had it my way it would be more moisturizing and easier to spread but oh well I'm pretty happy with it! Definitely recommend x

on 11/25/2012 8:03:00 AM

As others have mentioned, this is more of a tinted moisturizer than a BB cream but with that aside this is a great product. Coverage is pretty sheer so this would not work at all on people with problem skin. I have pretty good skin (except for redness and uneven textured skin on my t-zone) and I still have to use 2 layers of this stuff to create an even canvas. Because of that I'll probably be going through this product pretty quickly so I'm not sure if it's worth it (10E a pop, have to purchase every couple of months....well...I might as well just purchase my beloved expensive By Terry sheer foundation-almost the same price long term). I use light which is great for my NC20 skin. I was hoping this would be my non-expensive base product because once on it's just absolutely lovely; it's brightens, creates a soft blur effect, and is very natural (even with my 2 coats). It's just too sheer! I would get it again if it was on sale.

on 11/25/2012 5:10:00 AM

Very subtle makeup that looks like no make-up. Usually, I use Bare Minerals, but with this weather, my skin's so flakey that I tried this BB Cream. PERFECT! It covers, conceals, evens, and does everything short of the tango.

I really like how it's not heavy. No one can go overboard and make a 3 inch application of this - it's so idiot-proof.