Maybelline Lash Stiletto

3.2

Water (Aqua), Paraffin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Cera Carnauba (Carnauba Wax), Acacia Senegal, Gum, Acrylates Copolymer, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, PEG/PPG 17/18 Dimethicone, Steareth 20, Phenethyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Simethicone, Rayon, Disodium EDTA, Silica, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Silk, May Contain ( /-): CI 77499, CI 77491, CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Mica, CI 75470 (Carmine), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Titanium Dioxide, CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide).

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

Eww... the smell of this mascara is so strong and it's not even a good smell. It makes me want to throw up. When I first applied it, the smell was so bad that I quickly ran to the bathroom and wash it off. It did seem to clump. I have not used this mascara again and I won't ever. This is definitely a WASTE OF MONEY!!!!

My overall view on this product is Meh. It didn't do much of anything for my lashes. It tends to flake off for me throughout the day. I don't see it lengthening much. I'm not impressed.

I found this to be an average mascara; better than I expected though. It lengthens alot, does not flake on me and holds a curl. It doesn't add any volume what so ever and since I like mascaras with a little more drama, I probably won't buy again. All in all though, it's a decent mascara for the price.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

This is one of the worst mascaras I have tried. I'm so disappointed because the mascara has such a cool name and design.. and the model's lashes looked so full and long on the commercial. I'm puzzled as to how to how the makeup artists on set made their lashes so great using THIS mascara.. so I'm convinced that in the commercial another mascara was used on the models. When I tried this, my lashes clumped together, and looked like "spider lashes." They were long, yes, but clumpy and just a disaster. It was just a mess. While it was still wet, I took the brush from my favourite masacara, CG LashBlastLuxe, and managed to fix my lashes. Thus, I am sure that it is the brush on Lash Stiletto that is just horrible.

I like that it lengthened and defined my already long lashes without adding bulk. Adding extra coats can be tricky, since it's best to do it while it's still wet. Adding coats after it's dry can lead to unsightly clumps.

It already comes with a chemically-type odor when new, so it would probably be hard to tell when/if it turns.

I'm almost to the end of my first tube of this and I like it as a run-of-the-mill lengthening mascara, but I would not buy again, since there are other ones out there that work better and can be layered more easily.

I do like the packaging with the stiletto heel, and the brush is good for reaching all lashes.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Love the packaging but hate the product. It sucks! Does not lengthen at all!

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This mascara worked better over another mascara than on its own. I put a couple coats over a thinner mascara and it looked very, very good. Probably won't buy again as I got it on sale at Walgreen's and can't see paying $$ for something that doesn't work that well.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

I've never been a huge Maybelline mascara fan. I think Great Lash is the most overrated mascara ever. I tried this because the ads look interesting and the drugstore had it on sale. Well, I've been shocked at how much I like this product. I like the wand because it gets the really short hairs and you get full coverage on each lash. It doesn't clump together for me (I do use a Smashbox lash primer first though) and when using this in conjunction with my Shu Uemura curler, my lashes stay up.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I did like this, it added length but no volume. The only thing that made me dislike it and throw it in my makeup bin was it flaked for me. But maybe I got an old tube. I will try it again, maybe i'll go with the waterproof kind. Also it didn't hold a curl very well.

EDIT: my lashes started to get dry and break, this was the culpret so my thoughts have changed, try rimmel the max volume flash instead

So I saw the ad for it and I was sold it was just so pretty and it looked so sexy I just had to have it. I had no real hope for this one since Maybelline mascaras most of the time don't work for me but this one did work it made my long eyelashes even longer one coat and they were already touching my eyebrows. People were asking me if they were my eyelashes or they fake they were loving them and how big they were and I was loving the look. Def. give it a try.

Popular Mascaras