September 18, 2014 | 1335 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Lash Stiletto

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2009 12:26:00 PM More reviews by Alexicute

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

good length, good colour, good separation. The occasional clump on the tips of my lashes has to be removed w. my fingers. Good on bottom lashes because it's easy to control. A little more volume would be nice. As for flaking, I should pay more attention!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2009 3:39:00 PM More reviews by kimster9

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this mascara. The packaging is chic. It gave length and sort of a dark dramatic look. The rose scent can be powerful and horrible but it will be gone once it dries. I would buy again. You might think the colossal is better but it's not, it only clumps.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/10/2009 1:34:00 PM More reviews by jena10607

This mascara does lengthen and I like the scent of it but I don't like how they stick straight up. I have to use another mascara with this to get the look I want. I shouldn't have to buy 2 mascaras to get the length and thickness I want. I won't buy again.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/9/2009 9:51:00 PM More reviews by RealDealBeauty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

this makes your lashes stick straight. Your lashes are no thicker, a bit longer and and stick straight out - like stiletto heels... and like any cheap ol' mascara can do. Flakes a little by the end of the day too.
HATE IT. would return it but don't have the packagaing.
instead - throwing it away - and I don't throw anything away. I hate it THAT MUCH.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/9/2009 4:33:00 AM More reviews by kkelly222

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

OK this mascara does seem to do as it claims. It made my lashes look long and skinny (like a stiletto:):) but it does nothing to add volume! I felt like i had 10 long eyelashes coming out of my eye:):) it was not full at all! I guess mascara really depends on the type of lashes you have? if you have lashes that are long enough for you then this is NOT your mascara, you might want to stick to something that adds volume!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2009 6:47:00 PM More reviews by natcrazykat1103

I love this mascara! I have it in soft black. Before I started to use lash stiletto I would use great lash I decided to change it up because the great lash would give me a more natural look even when i used a eyelash curler. Lash stiletto does wonders for me. I hadn't noticed the smell till i read some of the reviews on here I don't mind at all.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/7/2009 7:46:00 PM More reviews by lizzadizzy11

Okay, so I got a coupon for a maybelline mascara and this was SO cute, so I got it. I absolutely loveee the packaging, it's so creative and so cute! The wand is also really nice and the bristles are short on the tip, which make it easy to apply to the inner lashes. But when I first applied it, the wand sorta clung to my lashes...it was really weird. I also noticed that the smell was SOOO strange. Was it supposed to have a rose scent? I really don't like the smell at all. It kind of gave me a headache after I smelled it...but throughout the day, you wouldn't be able to smell it, so thats good! ;-) lol...it was a good lenghening mascara though.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2009 5:32:00 PM More reviews by xoxokelc24xoxo

I LOVE this mascara!!! I have bought several Urban Decay and Too Faced mascaras and none of them have lengthened my lashes like Lash Stiletto does! I loved it so much i went out and bought it again after i was done with the first one. At the same time i bought Lash Blast by Covergirl to compare the two together...I think Lash Stiletto is a better overall mascara then Lash Blast. Yes the smell is a little harsh but it wasent hard getting over it. I recommend this product if you want a mascara that will make your lashes look 10x thicker and longer!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2009 11:22:00 PM More reviews by dazee

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm on my second tube of this, which suprised even me. I do like it, it does lengthen pretty well. I find I have to roll the brush up for best results. It doesn't give me spidery looking lashes, which is a good thing. I normally wear high end mascaras, but was tempted to try this one, glad I did. Is is my HG?? No, not really, but for the price, it's pretty good. It lasts all day for me and comes off easy. For me, once the tube starts to get a little dry, then it becomes clumpy, but I swap out frequently anyway and mix and match brands. This is the only drug store mascara in the mix. So I'd say if price is an issue, try this one for length. You also don't need alot of product to get the results. It will thicken too, but you need several coats for that. I use it with and without a conditioning primer, and either way, the results seem about the same to me.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2009 5:12:00 PM More reviews by eltecko

I like this mascara a lot! It is the only one, which doesnŽt promise "volume" (which I donŽt want) but just LENGTH (which is the only thing I need). I think it does its business very well, no clumps, good constistence, great length. Makes your lashes look naturally and soft (not just a few miserable "spider legs"). Doesnt smudge and lasts whole day (only IŽd not recomend trying to re-aply it during a day..too many layers - worse result). My only compaint is about the strange package - why black/red? Why square? I prefere nice small elegant packages. IŽd welcome it in brown color. Overall - the best mascara fot that price! Will buy again.