October 21, 2014 | 1756 users online

Bronzers - BeneFit Cosmetics - HOOLA

rated 1 of 5 on 9/3/2007 10:13:00 PM More reviews by LauraMcO

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Not good for me- made my face look dirty. But I have that problem with all bronzers- so, hmmmm....maybe I should stop buying bronzers ???
In this case, it's probably not them; it's me, but this was not for me at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/30/2007 3:09:00 PM More reviews by waimingsiu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i LOVE this bronzer. the key is to use VERY VERY little or it'll look either streaky and/or dirty. a little goes a long way with this bronzer. plus, it'll last forever. i've had mine for about 3-4 years now and i use it every day (even in the winter). love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2007 12:38:00 PM More reviews by 16stars

What I love about Hoola is that theres no sparkle, so that after i apply my foundation, the bronzer doesnt flare off my zits, like a shimmery/sparkly bronzer would. This product looks perfect on my golden skin, but if you were very pale, it would only make you look dirty. Although it comes with a horrible brush, it isnt that hard to buy a new one, and its definately worth it to buy a new one. Over all, the bronzer is great! Id buy again

rated 1 of 5 on 8/21/2007 10:21:00 AM More reviews by tdp

this bronzer is grotesque, it made my skin look dead, dull, lifeless and above all DIRTY! it is expensive and i regret paying what i did for it, i could have got 2 of of my current bronzer, loreal glam bronze, which by the way is fab, for what i paid for this muck! DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2007 3:36:00 PM More reviews by Ava_S

I saw it on tv and liked the cute package, and it turned out to be a cute product as well! It is a clean tan, not orangy or red, but looks real, natural brown. It has no shimmer in it so great for the face. It can be messy to use but other than that, its great.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/10/2007 2:36:00 PM More reviews by Ferret1111

The lady at the Benefit counter that sold me this should be fired. My lack of experience with bronzers and her greedy desire to make a sale resulted in my spending $26 on something that is waaaaaay too dark for me. I can only wear this in the summer when I already have a tan and this dark bronzer doesnt make me look like ive been sticking my face inthe mud. I absolutely cannot wear this in the winter, not even at night as I am way too pale. Right now in the summer I mix it with my every day best blush ever Dandelion but I only dip my brush lightly into the bronzer not too pick up too much. At this rate, my grandkids will be using this bronzer long after Im gone because there is no way I'll ever use the whole container. Needless to say, will not repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/8/2007 3:02:00 PM More reviews by Viglen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

DONT LIKE...

The texture

The colour (Its a horrible shade of brown, makes my face look ruddy, and dirty)

The price

The brush (Not convenient for a bronzing brush)

AND it rubs off!!

I have nothing good to say about this. WASTE OF MONEY.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/2/2007 10:35:00 PM More reviews by melodiej

I HATE THIS PACKAGING!!! Yes it is cute, however it is NOT convienent. You are constricted to the little box and it sucks! The colour is not the best either. Pass on this one!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/20/2007 9:54:00 PM More reviews by tessolivia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

this looked like it came in cute packaging and my sister told me it worked well so i tried it. it has a nice color and a lot or bronzer in the box. it doesnt blend that well and can look potentially fake if your not careful. kind of expensive too. but its the best bronzer i've tried so far.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2007 5:09:00 AM More reviews by Laetitya

I am a sucker for cute packaging, so Hoola obviously caught my eye. I usually use NARS bronzer, but thought I would give this a try. It is actually the perfect, non blotchy, non dirty bronzer for an NC25 skin tone. Used with a highlighter, like High Beam, it is the perfect fresh summer face!