BeneFit Cosmetics HOOLA

4.1

on 5/12/2008 9:23:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

!!! Oh My God !!! This Bronzer is absolutley amazing!! I love it!!
Iv tryed alot of other Bronzers before and this is by far the Best! 10/10!! It doesnt leave you looking Orange, or Plastic looking or greasy! It makes you skin look sunkissed and glowing!
You can use it on the rest of your body aswell as your face! It comes in really cute packaging, a little box which is great cos alot of other ones come in a plastic palet that normaly the lid snaps off or it shatters everywhere.and it also comes with a brush.
This is such a good bronzer!!!
~x~

on 4/27/2008 1:14:00 PM

I have been using this as an all year round bronzer for my very pale face! I have to use it sparingly because it's easy to apply too much and it can give me that dirty look. Application faults of my own aside - it goes on flawlessly and gives off great natural color. It's light and airy and I like the packaging. This stuff lasts forever - I've had it for 2 years now and I feel like I haven't made a dent in it. It's getting old so, for hygenic purposes, I should probably repurchase. LOVE IT.

on 4/27/2008 3:30:00 AM

honestly just dont know how to use brozers..everytime i apply it onto my face, i just think it looks faked..might be i put too much on

Cute packaging, and you receive a lot of product for your money (looks like my hoola will last for ages). Not sparky, not too dark, you can customize application according to how much tan you want to look. Would definitely repurchase --- will have to wait for ages to do so, though, because of the huge amount of product!

on 4/23/2008 10:46:00 AM

I have several Benefit blushers from Georgia and Thrrrob, Dandelion and 10 to this one which is my most recent. When you're looking at it, it looks uber dark. I don't personally like the brush it comes with to put it on so I use just a regular powder brush. The brush it comes with delivers more powder than I like, even if you blow the excess off. It does give a nice, healthy glow to the skin and doesn't look overly shimmery. If you've never tried a bronzer and are scared of looking dirty and glittery, I def recommend this.

on 4/23/2008 6:43:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Wow, I love this. I mean, I would have given this 5 lippies, but its the first bronzer I've had, and you can only really rate something SO high when you have compared and contrasted, yeah?

Anywho, this looks 'dirty' and 'muddy' as a colour, but contouring with this, just sweeps on soooo smoothly, and just adds this unexpected warmth. I *love* it, and the box its in, again Benefit's packaging is a great addition to my makeup nook!

on 4/21/2008 10:53:00 PM

Wow. I can't belive how a bronzing powder can make you look so good. I love this thing. I never really used a bronzer before but I just bought this for the heck of it and now I'm hooked!

on 4/18/2008 8:32:00 PM

This is an ok bronzer...but it's not perfect. I find it very easy to overdo this, and it winds up looking muddy on my fair skin. If I'm careful and just dust it on with a large brush, it looks nice. I really like that it's basically matte..shimmer is easy enough to apply later! The brush is basically useless and makes me look like a fool when I try to put it on...I am just too pale to have it so concentrated on my skin, so using a fluffy brush is necessary, but the small box is not ideal for picking up product. Bonus - it lasts forever! I won't repurchase, there are better bronzers out there for me.

on 4/17/2008 10:53:00 AM

I have used this for years, of course never found anything to make my fair skin look sun kissed. I just recently read review about Nars bronzer and might try that, but Hoola overall is a good product.

on 4/10/2008 10:27:00 PM

This is hands down the best bronzer i've ever tried. Hoola i guess could look a little "muddy" in the little box, but my favourite things about it is that is a pure brownish colour, no orange at all and its matte. I love how natural it looks. i dont use the little brush it comes with to apply i use a blush brush from bare esentuals and apply with a light hand sweeping it on in a "three" motion. i have NC25 skin.

Popular Bronzers