BeneFit Cosmetics HOOLA

4.1

on 2/4/2009 11:59:00 AM

I really like this bronzer. It's very natural looking. The packaging is rediculous and the brush it comes with is even worse. Will probably repurchase because the actual product is very good.

on 1/30/2009 12:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Um, i don't think so, this product is the worst, well atleast on me, my skin looked so muddy, like i just got burnt or slapped in my face with a skillet. I am moving on to makeup forever bronzers to see if they work any better, plus that brush it comes with is just ridiculous, such a waste.

on 1/27/2009 12:49:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

So I really like this bronzer because it is MATTE!
I cannot describe how difficult it has been for me to find one without that orange-disco-oompa-loompa-effect going on. I think this is a bit expensive for my cheap-bum but, well worth it as a splurge item. I paid 35$ at Shoppers Drugmart. *cringe* Moving on to the cons with this product
- i hate the brush. seriously, hate. i applied it and i had brown streaky squares on my face!
- packaging is another one, i just pry open on side of the box so i can de-package the bronzer, that way i can get into the nooks and crannies and not waste any product!

All in all, i like this product, but am looking for something cheaper...yes, i said it. i have no shame!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

The box is cheap looking and the brush is crap. I love that it is a matte bronzer, shimmery ones can get to be too much for me. It is highly pigmented and a little difficult to blend, so care in application is key. The color looks good and natural if applied well, muddy and dirty if done with a heavy hand, I've found. A good bronzer, but no HG.

on 1/6/2009 9:15:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I have a sample size of this and I love it. It's very natural looking for just that sun-kissed glow. I use an angled contour brush to apply instead of the brush included. I think my sample will last me a while but I will definitely repurchase when I'm out.

on 12/24/2008 9:06:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I think this is one of the best bronzers out there. When you look inside the box, the color doesn't seem matte, it has like tiny specks of glitter. But on the skin its absolutely beautiful and doesn't make you shine. It's believable and truly easy to blend. The color is a nice brownish hue, not orange at all. I do not like the box packaging. I wish it would come in a regular compact. The brush is ok, not too scratchy. But its pretty awkward to get to the product, I just use a long handles kabuki.

on 12/22/2008 2:11:00 PM

My HG bronzer, for sure. This is the only bronzer I've used that actually looks natural. And I've used TONS of bronzers. Drugstore and higher end ones. This is the only one I really like. I don't use the brush it comes with, of course. I always use it with my Sonia Kashuk highlighter brush- basically comparable to the MAC 187. And it looks amazing. No sparkle, no orange or pink tone. Just a matte, natural looking bronzer. Well worth the $28.

I must admit..I have a problem with being faithful to this product. I love Nars Laguna too much and tend to stick to one product at a time..but I always end up coming back to this one! I've been using it for about 4 years now, and I've never found anything that gives a better true tan color. Laguna is glamorous, but this is what I use when I just want to look more natural and don't want shimmer all over my face. An absolute favorite of mine.

on 12/13/2008 1:32:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Loves itttt! Duh

on 12/9/2008 6:29:00 PM

Absolutely adore this product!!!Would look like a total washout without it!!Im always searching for the perfect product and Hoola has sealed its place in the bronzer category!!Its the perfect colour without the shimmer which is very rare with bronzers..i think make-up companies think the more shimmer the better!!
Ive read a few reviews and i agree with people that it does take a while to get used to how it works best...i find by dabbing it lightly and then blowing on the brush gives you a perfect amount to apply!!The brush you get with it is useless so opt for a better powder brush!!i invested in the mac powder brush and its fab!!

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products