DHC Deep Cleansing Oil

4.2

olive fruit oil, caprylic/capric triglyceride, sorbeth-30 tetraoleate, pentylene glycol, phenoxyethanol, tocopherol, stearyl glycyrrhetinate, rosemary leaf oil

This is the first cleansing oil I've ever used, and I'm very impressed with it. It removes makeup without irritating my skin and my face is very soft and glowing afterwards. Since my face tends to be dry (and this has really helped with dryness, flaky patches are practically gone), I use the oil alone, without using soap or another cleanser.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is an oil that really cleans the skin. Some how, DHC made this oil lather up which I have never seen before. I was used to oil like baby oil which does not lather up like soap. It does a good cleaning but I used my normal soap after this because I thing the oil might clogged up my pores. Overall very nice product no breakouts. I would buy it again but it is expensive.

Found the consistency heavy; not too much slip, and the emulsifiers are too drying even though I have combo/oily skin. This is the worst of all the cleansing oils I've used: fancl, la vitton, and several japanese drugstore ones. My favorite oil is Kose Softymo's Deep Cleansing oil, available at japanese grocery stores for about $10.

I've used a lot of cleaners and this is by far the best one for removing makeup, daily grime, pollution etc. It also is water soluble so on days when my skin is particularly dry I don't follow up with the mild soap or olive soap. Just use a moisterizer.
GREAT product.

Updated to add-
To the members who are afraid to not use soap afterwards...don't be. This is water soluble so it will rinse off with plain water and should not clog poors. I do get small hormonal breakouts at regular times through the month but this product has never caused even once blemish.

This product is great!! It removed all makeup for you face at the end of the day..i say this is by far the best makeup remover i have ever tried..it doesn't matter what type of skin you have because it works good on all skins...since i have really oily skin i was sort of hesitant about putting more oil on my face but i love it & can't live without this product! You must try it.

Like many other people I started out with a sample of this and then became a convert. I use it along with my regular soap/cleanser rather than alone, because I do find it a bit oily (no pun intended) for a regular cleanser. I'm thrilled that it leaves my face compeltely bare of ALL of my makeup - even thick mascara. I highly recommend this product as a makeup remover - not sure someone w/ oily skin could make this their daily face wash.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I got this as a sample. I'd been using Pond's Cold Cream for makeup removal which I still like but needed something new to switch it up. This smells like the rosemary scented dipping oil you get at some Italian restaurants. That said, I am using this at night. It removes all makeup quickly without drying out my face. I follow up with DHC Mild Soap and it's a great combination. My skin looks great right now. In the morning I am still using my SSC A Wash which I still love.

Starting with a dislike - I hate the bottle - I would really prefer one that was safer for travel. That being said - this is my HG cleanser. At first I thought it was kind of gross to put the oil on my face - but I pushed on because my skin wasn't irritated when I was finished washing it. After a couple of days, I started to really look forward to washing with this - I found spending the time rubbing this into my skin for a minute or two really soothing for me personally - like getting a pedicure or a great bubble bath. Anyway - this has quickly become a favorite routine that I genuinely look forward to doing. It's not such a chore now to do skin care at night which means I'm actually doing skin care at night. I think its a "which came first - the chicken or the egg" thing - my skin looks much better while using DHC but I'm also more likely to do what I should be doing with my skin by using DHC. Whatever it is, it's working. This is a great product.

AMAZING!! I can't believe how well this takes EVERY SCRAP of makeup off of my face - from lip stain to waterproof mascara. I put it on my eyes and rub gently for about 15 seconds, then rinse off. (I do follow with DHC mild soap and moisturizer) My only complaint would be that if you don't rinse well your eyes can sting a little bit...but I find that with almost all makeup removers. This stuff ROCKS!!

I've bought this cleanser OVER and OVER again for the past 3 years. I am semi acne prone, and this is the only cleanser that works, and doesn't dry out my skin. My skin is sensitive to scent and cleansers. This is my HG cleanser. I've tried other things, but over the years, I've always came back to this.