July 30, 2014 | 1306 users online

Cleansers - DHC - Deep Cleansing Oil

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2006 12:37:00 AM More reviews by LClark

DHC introduced me to their products by giving me a sample of the Deep Cleansing Oil. I have acne prone skin and I thought putting oil on an oily face would be the worst idea ever. This product is fantastic and I love it. I actually bought my first bottle and since it was on sale, I had to buy ANOTHER!! (shop a holic).
I would encourage people to try the samples first to see if your skin has any reaction, but those of you with oily skin...don't shy away from this product. I have had great results and my skin is actually clearing up! I have purchased several DHC products now and I will write reviews on each of them. I am truly a believer in DHC and I have told my friends, family, co-workers, neighbors...etc. about DHC. :-D

rated 4 of 5 on 9/18/2006 3:25:00 AM More reviews by snowstar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I tested out 5 cleansing oils - KP Red, DHC, Shu High Performance Balancing Cleansing Oil (clear), Shu High Performance Balancing Cleansing Oil Fresh (Pink), Shu High Performance Balancing Cleansing Oil Enriched (Orange). Of the five, it's a toss up between Shu's Enriched orange oil and Shu's Fresh pink oil.

The DHC cleansing oil does a great job of removing makeup and dirt. I can literally feel the dirt coming out of my pores. I also tend to get tiny tiny balls of white dirt - i believe these are my white heads coming off! This is a "thicker" oil as compared to KP Red, Shu clear oil and the Shu pink oil, and is very easy to massage around the face. I prefer this texture but love the scent of KP better. This also doesn't dry up my face. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2006 2:44:00 AM More reviews by Tiger_sist

The best make up removing cleanser out there! I thought the olive oil would clog my pores but instead it totally cleans my skin. While massaging it onto my face, I feel relaxed and the action helps to improve the general circulation - leaving a much better complexion than before! Forgot to mention that every evening I wil be looking forward to wash my face with DHC as my skin always looks and feels like baby skin. I now got my mother addicted and she is already finishing off her second bottle. Will definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2006 5:15:00 PM More reviews by mathaholic

I absolutely love this product! I have been using this cleanser since August of 2004, and I am on my 15th ( I lost count) bottle or so. It removes my make-up and sunscreen completely including the waterproof mascara.
I have used Shu Uemura cleasing oil also, but I don't like it as much, since I didn't feel like my pores were being cleaned out. I follow up with DHC mild soap, and my skin feels clean.
This deep cleansing oil is especially great before you apply the biore nose strip. I don't know why but I get a lot of gunks out of my nose when I clean my nose with the oil and use nose strip right afterwards.
I have used other make up removers along the way, but I always come back to this one. The only down side is that it is expensive. But well worth the price, and I know that I will continue to use it for a long time. Highly Recommended.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/11/2006 4:16:00 PM More reviews by KelleA1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love the way this stuff works! BUT my eyelids are flaking off - does this me I'm allergic to Olive Oil products!!?? Dang, just when I thought I found my HG face cleanser!!!! :(

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2006 7:26:00 PM More reviews by tokyohapa

this cleansing oil works great on its own or combined with a facial soap.

i have combo-oily skin and its works great balancing my shiny areas with my dy areas. i am on my 4th bottle (of the big size) and have never found any product as cleansing as this.

it works just as well on non-makeup skin. when im feeling a little on the greasy side after a long day this is an instant pick-me-up.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/5/2006 12:02:00 AM More reviews by dumbfishie

The DHC Deep Cleansing Oil was a product I really, really wanted to like! I've read so much about it and it was recommended to me by several online friends but alas, it did not work for me. This oil completely took off all traces of makeup (waterproof mascara included and with ease!) but after using it for three weeks I started getting massive amounts of whiteheads around my chin and on my forehead. After stopping use of the oil my skin returned to normal in two weeks. I have sensitive, oily, and acne-prone skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2006 5:09:00 AM More reviews by virginrose

I use this for makeup and sunscreen removal at night, and then follow with my HG cleanser(Niora Alpha Cleanser). It gets everything off--makeup, sunscreen, dirt, oil, you name it. It rocks. My pores feel so much cleaner after using this. This will always be a staple for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2006 2:42:00 AM More reviews by Fire

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have used this for years, throughout skin changes [combo to dry to combo again]. It removes any kind of makeup beautifully without tugging or pulling my skin and doesn't clog my pores. I simply rinse it off. It leaves my skin lightly moisturized. The only reason I am not giving it a 5 is that it's darn expensive. I've never seen it cheap, even on Ebay-there seems to be a steady demand for it. The price for the 6.7 ounce size on their website with shipping is about 30 US dollars-that's roughly a monthly amount for me. Yikes! Still, I must have it, for its multiple pluses and skin nurturing qualities. I've tried others, but they just don't cut it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2006 5:14:00 PM More reviews by blondefury

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This works wonderfully for me. Nothing compares or comes close.
I'm on my 4th bottle. I will use it as long as DHC continues to make it. :-) Completely removes sunscreen, makeup, dirt.. anything on my face. I use it in the evening and follow it with (right now) DHC cleansing powder. Perfect. A+