April 16, 2014 | 1886 users online

Mascara - Clinique - High Impact Mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2008 4:28:00 PM More reviews by Qua

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

My favourite mascara ever! I've got really thin scarce lashes, you can hardly see them without mascara on. With High Impact there's no doubt i do have lashes :) They're thicker and longer and well separated, plus the mascara doesn't clump or smudge. And it's not even expensive!

EDIT: I've found an even better mascara so i'm taking off one lippie to give my new favourite the highest rating :)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2008 1:14:00 AM More reviews by babyexplicit69

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

love this mascara! can't say its HG yet because i haven't tried many mascara's. but it definitely beats plushlash in my books. i have short straight asian lashes. and the way i use this is i coat them without curling. then i curl with a heated lash curler and then i use the blob of mascara at the tip of the wand to coat my lashes again and my lashes end up being very long and very thick. price is okay $18CDN

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2008 9:42:00 AM More reviews by Simplicity310

This mascara definitely isn't "high impact". It does a decent job at definition and darkening lashes. But no wow-ing thickness or lengthening.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/11/2008 2:30:00 PM More reviews by amcnyc

It looks pretty nice on, but both times I've tried it my eyes burned.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2008 12:09:00 PM More reviews by KathleenS

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I actually like this mascara for some of the same reasons other people hate it. I like that it isn't dramatic and just a sweep or two and my lashes are darker and more noticeable. I have been wearing it this summer and like that is a more natural effect for every day running around. I have other mascaras I use for going out or for when I want more of an effect but I really like this and haven't experienced the flakiness others have mentioned.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2008 3:03:00 AM More reviews by hanhan123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got the sample of this, and i didn't have any expectations for cliniques mascara, cos i like their skincare and never had any thouht about their makeup line. but this gives the PERFECT shape(: like v shapes :D!<3 it doens't curl itself tho, unless yu use a eyelash curler haha :]<3

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2008 9:59:00 PM More reviews by WhereAmI

Pros: very black, lengthens well, does not clump, smudge or irritate, washes off easily.
Cons: barely thickens, not dramatic at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2008 12:26:00 PM More reviews by supnicole

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my favorite Clinique mascara. I use this in black, and it gives a very nice "dramatic" effect. This product doesn't smudge on me, and i've worn it through some crying episodes and it hasn't ran either. The only complaint I have is that my lashes lose some curl rather quickly, but in comparison to other mascaras i've tried, this one is still the best overall.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2008 11:46:00 AM More reviews by jenni_bebe

this mascera is really good i got it in black and its great for smokey eyes it give a sexy dark volume to your lashes it dosent clump and it comes off nicely

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2008 6:46:00 PM More reviews by SamanthaCB

High Impact lengthens well, doesn't smudge, and adds a bit of volume, but it makes the curl droop a little and it flakes by the end of the day. It is hard to coat the lashes evenly as some get a huge chunk of product and some lashes don't get touched until I twist the wand around in every possible angle. It also makes the lashes feel a little stiff and I've had some eyelash breakage recently when using this which usually isn't a problem for me.