Clinique High Impact Mascara

3.6

water, copernicia cerifera (caranuba) wax, stearic acid, glyceryl stearate, polyisobutene, silica, acrylates copolymer, aminomethyl propanediol, vp/eicosene copolymer, sodium hyaluronate, lauroyl lysine, pantethine, melanin, panthenol, hydrolyzed wheat protein, ethylhexylglycerin, hydroxyethylcellulose, calcium aluminum borosilicate, pvp, propylene clycol, acacia senegal gum, isostearic acid, simethicone, dimethicone peg-8 polyacrylate, urea, disodium edta, bht, sodium dehydroacetate, methylparaben, ethylparaben, propylparaben, isobutylparaben, phenoxyethanol, benzyl alcohol, [ /- iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), mica, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), blue 1 lake (ci 42090), aluminum powder (ci 77000), carmine (ci 75470), chromium oxide greens (ci 77288), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140), chromium hydroxide green (ci 77289), bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), bronze powder (ci 77400), ultramarines (ci 77007), ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510)] [iln 30012]

on 11/29/2008 10:17:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love the wand applicator, doesn't clump at all..I got this in a little trial size when I bought another Clinique product for my skin, I went to Sephora the other day and saw it and picked it up! $13 is not bad too!

really like this mascara, really lengthens and adds volume to my lashes. Doesn't clump too bad, does a little but that is okay. Does not leave raccoon eyes either. The wand is a little large though, makes it hard to get the outer corner lashes, but I like the non-smudging factor, so it's a keeper.

on 11/26/2008 7:30:00 AM

Overall Rating 4
Price 4
Packaging Quality 3
Buy Again No

I have a sample tube of this mascara. I normally don't like Clinique product, I think the only thing that makes it in the premium range is the price. But this mascara is quite nice. I used MAC Lash prep+prime before putting mascara on. The texture is a little runny I guess coz it gets on my upper lids (which doesn't happen when I use other of my mascaras). Does give the big lashes effect ^^

I wouldn't buy it myself. There are better same price or even cheaper mascaras on the market.

PROS:
_washes completely clean!
_no strong odor.
_ no clumps or flakes.
_very minimum smudging during the day.

CONS:
_doesnt hold much curls, i even heated my eyelash curler because it helps it curl better and lasts longer, but after putting this mascara on, the curl i got lessened.

overall, this is a pretty good everyday mascara. you can achieve a "natural" look with one coat, but you definitely have to try 2 coats or more to see its capability. with 2 coats, my lashes got both volume and length. im really happy that this is so easy to remove because i dont like using makeup remover( too oily) and i dont like too much of a hassle of taking mascaras off, resulting in tugging my eyes giving them wrinkles. im not sure if id buy it again because i want to try other brands,but this is a pretty good mascara! (=

p/s: i have average lashes with average length.

on 11/25/2008 8:42:00 AM

I use this mascara every day and I am happy with it.

on 11/24/2008 10:42:00 AM

This mascara did not work for me, at all. Maybe it's the weather here in Singapore, but this just smudged like crazy. It took at least 3 minutes just to dry the tips of my lashes. The formula is too runny. When i tried to put on more coats, it clumped. Blinked my eyes, it smudged. The brush, stiff. The product; sucked.

on 11/22/2008 8:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I cannot believe that I am giving a Clinique mascara high marks. This stuff is awesome. I have tried Chanal Inimitible, Diorshow, Lash Blast and so on. This stuff gives me lots of mascara to work with, long defined lashes and is pretty long wearing.

I remember Clinique as having a history of crap mascara, but this stuff is very very good.

Upate:
This does not wear well. At the start of the day, my eyes look amazing but by the end of the day there is not a lot of lash left, sadly.

on 11/20/2008 1:16:00 PM

Overall, this is a good mascara. Good lengthening, seperation, without clumping or flaking.

on 11/18/2008 11:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This is definetly my favourite mascara in the world!!

on 11/18/2008 9:38:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

i really like this mascara, makes my eyelashes really thick but not clumped together. Its one of my faves.

Popular Mascaras