September 18, 2014 | 1322 users online

Highlighters - BeneFit Cosmetics - High Beam

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2008 12:21:00 PM More reviews by white_shimmer

This gives a healthy glow, not too shimmery and fake like some other highlighters i've tried. I use it for my brow bone (so there's no need to buy Benefit's High Brow) and nose bridge too, really brightens up my face. Love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/2/2008 8:13:00 PM More reviews by ceciafb

Love it! bought it a couple of years ago randomly and then regretted it thinking i wouldnt use it and i used to hate it - i was so wrong! i use this daily just a bit on my cheekbones and under my eyebrows and it really defines them, and if i want to look nice on a night out il mix just a little in with my foundation to give it that 'dewy' look. As i said at first i thought it was a waste of money but now i think its benefits best product and i love it, its lasted me ages too! only thing is i dropped the bottle in my friends sink so had to scoop out the liquid and stick it in another bottle, not a huge problemv - more my clumsiness, but not so great that its glass!

Ohh, also i dont use that nail varnish applicator because it is really bad, i use the one that i got with the mini set which is sort of spongy, and its much better, or just my fingers

rated 3 of 5 on 11/30/2008 8:21:00 AM More reviews by princexx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've only used this once and it was because I had gotten a free makeover. It actually highlighted my cheek bones, considering I have a round face and no cheekbones visible at all. I was impressed with this but I don't know if I would buy it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2008 9:56:00 PM More reviews by ilovepink82

I only have a miniature version of this highlighter in a kit but I really like it. It has lasted me a very long time.

I usually apply this to my cheeks using my fingers or Mac 187 brush.

I recommend this and will most likely re purchase once I use up some other brands of highlighters I have!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2008 1:55:00 PM More reviews by princess_eab

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

The ultimate highlighter for a PPP like me! I've had lots of highlighters in the past - from the Stila powder ones to a decent white liquid Clinique one - but this is my new HG. It's the ideal shade of pale pink, you only need a little bit, and it looks extremely natural in and out of photographs. It wakes up the skin and is subtle enough to wear everyday, but striking enough for parties when used in larger amounts. It doesn't sink into pores or lines, shockingly! The price is good, I love the bottle and brush applicator, it applies evenly, and it doesn't break me out. What's not to love?

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2008 9:46:00 AM More reviews by Sour

This is a pretty standard universal highlighter. I personally donít like it very much because I have oily skin and it tends to absorb this so by the end of the day the nice dewy glow that I had is gone and replaced by an oily mess! I am also not too fond of the packaging. It could have been done so much better. On the other hand, this will pretty much last you forever since you only need a teensy bit to glow. Iíd recommend it for dry skinned chicas.
UPDATE: OK, so... I've started using this as a highlighter under my brows and it looks amazing! I'm going to upgrade this from 2 lippies to 4 lippies. The reason I won't give it 5 is because High Beam only looks good on my brow bones so its use as a highlighter is very limited.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2008 1:37:00 AM More reviews by h7georgia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love High Beam! I have a small sample from a kit that is still going! Only problem with buying the big one is I don't like the applicator as much as on the sample!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/15/2008 9:54:00 PM More reviews by amysass7

This pretty pearly pink highlighter is great for summer, if your looking for a minimal make up look - or just want to epmhasise your cheek bones.

The bottle is a little useless and the applicator brush (it's literally like a nail polish bottle and it isn't the best tool to apply it with).

I dab the tiniest amount on my fingertips and just pat it along my cheekbones, down my nose, on the inner corners of my eyes and a little on my brow bone - I even think you'd could use it really really really sparingly on your temples too!

Repeat - you do not need to use alot at all, start with a small amount and work your way up if you need anymore - but most likely you will not.

I tend to apply this highlighter after I have applied my foundation, It blends better that way. To set the look I would reccomend a really light dusting of powder.

It's a little pricey for what it is - but I'd happily buy it again - but from the looks of it I can tell this is going to last me for ages.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/9/2008 8:58:00 PM More reviews by carlz33

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Great little highlighter! Looks great on the cheekbones with some blush underneath or works great as a highlighter for the brow bone. Cute packaging but a little inconvienient to use!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2008 1:39:00 AM More reviews by PixelDustDreams

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've been to Benefit many times and tried this on, but never made the plunge and purchased it. I always figured it wasn't a necessary product, more of a novelty. Well, the other day, I was going there for something else and decided I'd finally buy it. I am so happy I did. I have blonde hair with blue eyes, with medium tanned skin, and this stuff looks amazing on! It gives me that dewy, very moisturized, perfect skin, glow! I use it on my cheek bones, cupids bow, and the inner corners on my eyes, and maybe a slight bit down my nose. I apply it before I use my blush and it makes that stand out too. I will always have this stuff around now... it's a lovely product! And the glimmer isn't glittery and gaudy, it's soft and subtle. And a little goes a LONG way! It just makes you look finished and healthy and beautiful! Yesss!

Edit: Since I've been using this, I've had SO many compliments on "how great I look". My friends say, "Wow, you look so pretty today, you're glowing!" - just a touch, and I get dewy, healthy looking skin! This is becoming one of my HG have to have products! LOVE IT!