December 19, 2014 | 1514 users online

Highlighters - BeneFit Cosmetics - High Beam

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2008 11:43:00 PM More reviews by dharbo

There is really nothing negative I can say about this highlighter. It is lightweight and easy to blend. I use it on the bridge of my nose and under the brow bone and it looks awesome. I sometimes mix a tiny amount with my tinted moisturizer to get an all over glow. Because such a small amount is needed this lasts forever.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2008 7:51:00 PM More reviews by tishykitty

I really like this product, I believe that it is best on fair skin with a rosey undertone, but will work with all skin types.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2008 1:51:00 PM More reviews by niamhh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Love it!!!
-A tiny bit goes a long way
-I can mix it with my Benetint to make a pink dewy blusher
-Really catches your eye
-Looks great applied over your eyelid to make a natural shimmery eyeshadow

rated 1 of 5 on 12/18/2008 12:32:00 AM More reviews by eunice866

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is WAY too shimmery/metallic for my taste. The formula itself is very thick/goopy, and the nail-polish applicator doesn't really help in thinning it out to put on your face. It just looks extremely unnatural and metallic/shiny on my fair skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2008 12:19:00 AM More reviews by starbrite

I love love love High Beam. I have a full size bottle I keep at home, and also a little mini one that I got in the Valley of the Stars set that I tote around with me in my purse.

I am a NC35/C3 depending on how much sun I've gotten. This highlighter works really well with my skin tone. I feel that the Moon Beam doesn't quite have enough contrast with my skin tone (weird I know, but I like having silvery/pink shades against my skin with everything from shoes to jewelry to make my tan pop or give my complexion a little oomph). It's super easy to use and not so liquidy that you have to worry about spills. I use it on my brow bones, my cheekbones, and my collar bones. Sometimes I swipe it down my shins if I'm wearing a dress. I also put a dab of it on my cupid's bow.

Of course, for just a day to day look I might just put it on my brow bones and a dab on my cheekbones. Shimmer doesn't always translate to the office environment. Sadly. I love this highlighter for the glow it gives me, very different from a powder highlighter.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/6/2008 1:17:00 PM More reviews by semblance

i would buy again with a qualification. had i not read on here about dilluting it with cream or foundation, i would not have re-purchased. in full force, it lives up to it's name: like being blinded by headlights; not at all natural looking on me (i applied very sparingly, and with a brush, and then blended more with a sponge. now, i mix it with my spf day cream, and i love it! just a little dab does it - it still gives a great natural glow.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2008 12:21:00 PM More reviews by white_shimmer

This gives a healthy glow, not too shimmery and fake like some other highlighters i've tried. I use it for my brow bone (so there's no need to buy Benefit's High Brow) and nose bridge too, really brightens up my face. Love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/2/2008 8:13:00 PM More reviews by ceciafb

Love it! bought it a couple of years ago randomly and then regretted it thinking i wouldnt use it and i used to hate it - i was so wrong! i use this daily just a bit on my cheekbones and under my eyebrows and it really defines them, and if i want to look nice on a night out il mix just a little in with my foundation to give it that 'dewy' look. As i said at first i thought it was a waste of money but now i think its benefits best product and i love it, its lasted me ages too! only thing is i dropped the bottle in my friends sink so had to scoop out the liquid and stick it in another bottle, not a huge problemv - more my clumsiness, but not so great that its glass!

Ohh, also i dont use that nail varnish applicator because it is really bad, i use the one that i got with the mini set which is sort of spongy, and its much better, or just my fingers

rated 3 of 5 on 11/30/2008 8:21:00 AM More reviews by princexx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've only used this once and it was because I had gotten a free makeover. It actually highlighted my cheek bones, considering I have a round face and no cheekbones visible at all. I was impressed with this but I don't know if I would buy it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2008 9:56:00 PM More reviews by ilovepink82

I only have a miniature version of this highlighter in a kit but I really like it. It has lasted me a very long time.

I usually apply this to my cheeks using my fingers or Mac 187 brush.

I recommend this and will most likely re purchase once I use up some other brands of highlighters I have!