November 24, 2014 | 1937 users online

Mascara - Lancome - Definicils Mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2006 12:19:00 AM More reviews by devaint_child

This was the first waterproof mascara i ever purchased. I read reviews on this masraca before i bought it and found that it wasn't as good as people say. I have short asian lashes, (hahaha) it reallt seperated but i dislike the fact that the lashes would glue themselves onto my eyelash curler. It kind of hurts. I believe that this would suit girls with long lashes rather than girls with short lashes. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2006 5:50:00 PM More reviews by krysownzu

This is a very expensive product, especially for a mascara. I have previously been using waterproof mascara (actually, I think for the past 10 years I have been using waterproof mascara), and I think it has totally ruined my eyelashes. I use an eyelash curler, waterproof mascara.. yikes! My eyelashes were totally falling out, worn out, ragged looking, and I realized it isn't worth the waterproof mascara. The trouble was finding a non-waterproof replacement that would hold a curl. This is it. I received a GWP of Defincils, and it's the best I have ever used. It holds a curl, and on the rare occasion that I need to curl AFTER applying the mascara, this does not get sticky and rip out my eyelashes. I really love this, and I have never once said that about a regular mascara. I now have two GWP versions of this mascara, and recently purchased my first full-size tube, so hopefully I will be all set for awhile, as this was a big splurge for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2006 12:39:00 AM More reviews by berlina

This does what it says it will do, lengthen and separate. Helps for a very polished look, and the lashes come out this beautiful dark black color that I love. I like to use it, except I usually need volume for my lashes, so this wont be used as much.

Overall I'd say good. Nice color, defines and LENGTHENS lashes, gives a polished look, and isnt clumpy.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2006 6:19:00 PM More reviews by allurexoxo

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Overall, this mascara is perfect for those who prefer more natural-looking lashes. Definicils lengthens well and separates/defines lashes amazingly. I'm impressed by how it grabs ahold of every single eyelash you have, even the tiny ones. Definicils thickens a little, but not a lot. It is not a dramatic or volumizing mascara and personally, it isn't thick enough for me to use alone. However, for those who already are blessed with long and thick lashes and just want to slightly enhance their lashes with a more natural-looking or subtle-looking mascara, then Definicils may suit them. But for those with short, sparse, and thin lashes, Definicils may or may not be enough.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2006 11:23:00 AM More reviews by Margarita_Maggie

I have used definicils waterproof for years and loved it. I just started using the l'extreme mascara from lancome and also like it but not sure if I'll switch. The l'extreme lengthens, but this one volumizes. Maybe I'll try them together.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2006 9:50:00 PM More reviews by glowstix813

I loooooove this! This is the only makeup item I carry with me throughout the day. This is the best lengthening mascara I have EVER used! Gives me the perfect wide-eyed look! HOLY GRAIL

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2006 3:50:00 AM More reviews by triste3030

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Although it's expensive it's well worth it. I have long lashes and it defines them beautifully, my only complaint is it could add a bit more volume than it already does. To combat that I sometimes use a lash primer. To really make my eyes stand out I sometimes pair it with Estee Lauder's Magna Scopic mascara then clean the clumps out with a safety pin. My favorite mascara by far.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2006 3:50:00 AM More reviews by Claudia21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

By far the best mascara I have ever used.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2006 11:12:00 PM More reviews by ErinElizabeth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I received some sample tubes of this at a makeup trend show and just got around to trying the stuff out today. Definicils definitely lives up to all the hype IMHO. It almost looks like I'm wearing falsies because my lashes are so unbelievably long and lush with this product. All I need in terms of other makeup is sparkly champagne shadow and black eye pencil when I wear Definicils. So far, there have been no flakes, smudges, or raccoon eyes at all with this product. I don't know why it hasn't gotten better reviews. The only mascaras I've ever tried that compare to this one are Origins Fringe Benefits and DiorShow. However, those two are better for volumizing, while Definicils is better for lengthening and making my eyes look larger. I think I'm going to stick with Definicils because it looks wonderful and really makes my eyes stand out despite the fact that I wear glasses. I will definitely be purchasing this product when I run out of my sample tubes.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/23/2006 5:50:00 PM More reviews by dumbfishie

Initially I really liked this product--didn't smear and give me panda eyes and lengthened my lashes. However, since I have wimpy Asian lashes this mascara straightened my lashes after I curled them with my Shu curler, this product is simply too heavy for short and wimpy eyelashes. Try Shu Uemura's waterproof mascara.. it's the same price and lengthens a lot more!