Chanel No.5

3.5

on 4/30/2004 10:58:00 AM

I love this fragrance. I used to think the smell was awful, until I sprayed some on myself. My body chemistry just loves this scent. I wear it everyday to work. I also will wear it with a pair of jeans and a plain v-neck white top ( with heels ofcourse). I feel that fragrance should be the first outfit you put on. I also make sure that I spray it on my body NOT my clothes so that people can not smell me unless they hug me. You do not want to reek, you want your sexy aura and scent to linger.

on 4/22/2004 6:08:00 PM

# 5 has a very light scent: light, honey sweet and powdery. Very subtle. Very nice for everyday. It has fantastic lasting power!

on 4/14/2004 3:14:00 AM

This is fragrance that I am always going to have in my collection. It's strong, but still very beautiful. It smells a little bit powdery on me, but with warm amber notes and ylang-ylang, which I love.. This is a fragrance with character-- feminine and sophisticated.

on 4/13/2004 1:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

Classic woman's fragrance. I'm 32 and I've had some since my early 20's. It has special meaning because the women in my family wear it too. I have a son but if I had a daughter, she would have this too. I think every woman should have this in her collection. Always a good choice for a special occasion, a night out, romantic interlude..you get the picture. Clean, classic, classy, vintage smell.

This perfume is absolutely heavenly. The scent is not overly sophisticated, and is just smells like a feminine classic. Very beautiful!

on 3/29/2004 12:33:00 PM

I've never been attracted to such ballsy perfumes.. in the vein of paloma, lou lou...
It's like it is a mixture of essential oils that are too strong. Maybe when i'm over 35 i might appreciate it. Probably not. It's just not feminine to me. I'm not an overly feminine girl either!
As will most chanel fragrances, it has staying power to boot. If you like agent provocateur then this would be the next step to maturity.

on 3/24/2004 11:27:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

one word....Mmmmmmmmmmm

on 3/14/2004 12:42:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this perfume! It is my ultimate favorite. I feel classicly sexy and sophisticated when I wear it. It is timeless and overwhelmingly wonderful.

on 3/11/2004 1:14:00 AM

This a beautiful,fresh,classic scent.Marilyn Monroe made this fragrance a timeless classic & it's easy to see why.
This fragrance has been around for decades & has wonderful staying power.It's soft,yet mysteriously sexy.Clean & fresh with the most glorious scent that I don't think I can put into words.This is one of my hands down favourites in the fragrance department.I would have to give this a Number 1 in the classics category,& put Glow by J Lo a number 1 in the modern fragrance category.
This is one habit I never plan to kick,Chanel No 5 will always be on my vanity table.

on 3/5/2004 8:20:00 PM

This is, and always will be, for me, a scent I associate with success and sophistication. It was the first parfum I purchased when I really came into my own (career wise), and while I have moved onto other scents, this one will always hold a special place for me. Totally classic.

Popular Fragrances