November 27, 2014 | 1481 users online

Fragrances - Chanel - No.5

rated 3 of 5 on 2/4/2004 1:59:00 AM More reviews by perfumelife

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have it because it is a classic. I love its top note but then I am bored.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2004 2:19:00 AM More reviews by LipstickChick

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

One of my HG perfumes. I adore this scent. It's very difficult to describe but to me it smells classic and beautiful. I can smell it a mile away and the staying power is the best! I have been using it for years and always.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2004 3:47:00 PM More reviews by Joanie41

I don't wear No.5, but I love it. It's been my mother's scent forever, and when I'm missing her, I smell the testers at the dept store and it's like she's right there next to me. It's wonderful to associate such a classic scent with someone I love.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2004 9:08:00 AM More reviews by TnGrl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I agree with the last reviewer - this is a classic fragrance that should be in everyone's collection.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2004 5:55:00 PM More reviews by cjenn

I love the classic packaging and scent of this perfume which is well.... a classic. Not as flowery or oriental as I usually prefer, but has rich notes of green, neroli, vetiver and other 1930s type scents. This fragrance always evokes memories and feelings, everyone has a Chanel No. 5 memory which brings them back in time. A very nice scent that I will wear for years to come.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2004 1:07:00 PM More reviews by brunette_chic

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this. It's so Marilyn Monroe. My Granny used to wear it in the 50s but, that hasn't stopped me it's flirthy and fun and wonderful if you're on a date and want to make a good impression. Dab some on your pulse points and enjoy the aroma :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2004 6:30:00 PM More reviews by fairylis

This is my favorite scent in the world! So soft, beautiful, romantic, glamorous..... I can totally live in this! But whenever my friends tell me that their moms wear it too, that just kills me. I don't want to smell like someone's mom! The problem is that this fragrance is way too popular.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2004 12:12:00 PM More reviews by pr0cessa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

wow, I love this. Not old, dated, powdery or stuffy to me at all. It smells classy and perfect for any occasion.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/20/2004 6:44:00 PM More reviews by SelinaKyle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I remember reading somewhere that Coco Chanel designed #5 to blend with and complement the smell of cigarette smoke because she was a chain smoker herself. Maybe that is the trick to making this scent smell nice, puff on a pak of smokes first.
This scent makes me want to throw up, seriously.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/16/2004 12:58:00 PM More reviews by fphoenix2k

Why people even go anywhere near this "scent" is a complete mystery to me. I DESPISE this stuff. Just because Monroe wore it doesn't mean us humans have to walk around smelling like shrivelled old ladies. This is a classic, timeless scent..._HOW_???!!!