October 23, 2014 | 1062 users online

Mascara - Clinique - High Impact Mascara

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2008 6:07:00 AM More reviews by jessicaho

My friend gave me her GWP so I could try it and when I first put it on, I was impressed at how lush my lashes looked. But it dropped my curl down as smidge--the formula is quite wet. And then it did something I just cannot stand in mascara--it SMUDGED. I can tolerate the odd flakes, but smudges? No way. Too bad. I wanted to like it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2008 1:13:00 PM More reviews by cstanton00

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Absolutely love this!

Hands down best mascara i've used. And i'm a mascara junkie, but for some reason i ALWAYS come back to this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2008 3:38:00 PM More reviews by CatVeronica

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

You know, I've been getting this mascara as a free sample for YEARS, and I finally decided to try it the other day. I really like the brush, and how it coats each lash in one full swoop. My only complaint is that it didn't make my eyelashes glossy at all, and because of that, I gave it 4 lippies. Otherwise, it's a great mascara!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2008 9:39:00 AM More reviews by TheWorldsDresser

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

You ready for this: this is the best mascara at the midrange price point. This gives me dramatic, HELLLLLO NURSE lashes without making them flakey, clumpy or tarantuala-esque. My HG, I have yet to find anything better and the only reason it is getting a 4 instead of a 5 is because I've yet to try mascara over $40 - so I'm just trying to be fair. I have many of the well known brands and they just do not compare to this. Each lash is well defined and not just lumped together in a gloopy mess.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2008 10:02:00 PM More reviews by sd87

This is one of the best mascaras i've ever used!! I have thin, sparse asian lashes and this mascara really made a high impact! I only need 2 coats and it lengthens, curls, and gives it great volume! (all the things I look for in a mascara) Best of all, it doesn't smudge under the eye or clump and washes off easily with water! LOVE it

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2008 12:13:00 PM More reviews by zomgblah

I got this in a bonus package and it's not too bad. The brush is nice and thick and doesn't clump unless you pile on layers and layers of it. It gives decent volume and gets to every lash, but it is a bit light and you have to put more than one layer on, and like I said before, it can start clumping. Overall, it's a decent volume mascara but I don't think I'll be spending $14 on it soon.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2008 5:36:00 PM More reviews by lesliexyang

WOW! I was not expecting much from this mascara really. One coat gave me a lot of definition and volume. I didn't think much of the brush when I first opened it but now I like it!

I still love my rimmel glam eyes though, but this is a definite backup!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2008 11:43:00 AM More reviews by 2westies

After going through a couple of free samples, I've found this to be a decent, well-performing, mid-priced mascara. Nothing spectacular, but not bad. The major cons are that it sheds tiny black specks of dried product over the course of the day, and also the black, though super dark, appears dull and flat, like charcoal. It leaves a stiff texture to my lashes that I'm not crazy about but again, nothing horrible. It applies smoothly and evenly, providing decent length, definition and volume. In a pinch I'd buy it again, but only after exhausting every other intriguing mascara out there. And at the rate they keep appearing on the market... not likely to happen soon.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/17/2008 6:34:00 PM More reviews by whyknot

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is an okay mascara, but i wouldn't buy it again. It does give volume, but i find it doesn't coat my lashes evenly, leading me to try to work and work with it, which just gives me stuck together awful looking lashes. If i just do a quick swipe, its OK, but then not volumizing enough. a damned if you do, damned it you don't kind of thing. Lashes either look too wimpy, or like a stuck together mess. For drama, cheaper Voluminous is way better.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2008 10:01:00 AM More reviews by chanel277

very mediocre product.nice brush but very watery and heavy effect