September 22, 2014 | 1090 users online

Mascara - Clinique - High Impact Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2008 10:02:00 PM More reviews by sd87

This is one of the best mascaras i've ever used!! I have thin, sparse asian lashes and this mascara really made a high impact! I only need 2 coats and it lengthens, curls, and gives it great volume! (all the things I look for in a mascara) Best of all, it doesn't smudge under the eye or clump and washes off easily with water! LOVE it

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2008 12:13:00 PM More reviews by zomgblah

I got this in a bonus package and it's not too bad. The brush is nice and thick and doesn't clump unless you pile on layers and layers of it. It gives decent volume and gets to every lash, but it is a bit light and you have to put more than one layer on, and like I said before, it can start clumping. Overall, it's a decent volume mascara but I don't think I'll be spending $14 on it soon.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2008 5:36:00 PM More reviews by lesliexyang

WOW! I was not expecting much from this mascara really. One coat gave me a lot of definition and volume. I didn't think much of the brush when I first opened it but now I like it!

I still love my rimmel glam eyes though, but this is a definite backup!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2008 11:43:00 AM More reviews by 2westies

After going through a couple of free samples, I've found this to be a decent, well-performing, mid-priced mascara. Nothing spectacular, but not bad. The major cons are that it sheds tiny black specks of dried product over the course of the day, and also the black, though super dark, appears dull and flat, like charcoal. It leaves a stiff texture to my lashes that I'm not crazy about but again, nothing horrible. It applies smoothly and evenly, providing decent length, definition and volume. In a pinch I'd buy it again, but only after exhausting every other intriguing mascara out there. And at the rate they keep appearing on the market... not likely to happen soon.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/17/2008 6:34:00 PM More reviews by whyknot

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is an okay mascara, but i wouldn't buy it again. It does give volume, but i find it doesn't coat my lashes evenly, leading me to try to work and work with it, which just gives me stuck together awful looking lashes. If i just do a quick swipe, its OK, but then not volumizing enough. a damned if you do, damned it you don't kind of thing. Lashes either look too wimpy, or like a stuck together mess. For drama, cheaper Voluminous is way better.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2008 10:01:00 AM More reviews by chanel277

very mediocre product.nice brush but very watery and heavy effect

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2008 3:05:00 PM More reviews by erika375

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of my FAVORITE mascaras. It is not clumpy, and does a fantastic job of both lengthening and thickening. Definitely worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2008 8:18:00 AM More reviews by perfumeelisabet

ok, i have naturally crazy long eyelashes and curly so i just wanted mascara to make them darker and thick (they are not that thick) and this is really what works for me. The formula is creamy ( i hate dry and to watery formulas) and this does its job. Makes my eyelashes look super thick and even longer without looking like some spider legs.

I have it in the small one and also the big one. The small one (exmample size) is soooo much better. Its make your eylashes thicker because the brush is smaller and so much easier to apply. I would not have given this masara 5 stars if i had only bought the big one!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/9/2008 3:16:00 PM More reviews by hmag7386

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I've been using several samples of this from GWP's, and am still not totally sure if I'll end up actually buying it. I keep using it for now because the brush is fantastic and really covers the lashes well. I can get just about all of them covered in just a few swipes. It instantly brings out my eyes and keeps it that way for a long, long, time. Clumps really aren't an issue either, yay (although the lashes have a tendency to stick together with this)! However, by the end of the day, flaking is very noticeable. I haven't had problems with smudging, just flaking. I can see little particles collecting a bit in the creases of my eyes and it's getting annoying. Don't get me wrong, it's not terrible, but I'd rather use something that doesn't flake. But I can't complain about all the things it DOES do, so I think I'll continue using this until I find something better... I'm thinking of trying the Naturally Glossy since that has great reviews! UPDATE: I've upgraded to Maybelline's Full n' Soft mascara! It's exactly what it says it is... full and soft. It glides on like a dream whereas this Clinique mascara tugs at the lashes. Give it a try! :]

rated 4 of 5 on 9/9/2008 8:08:00 AM More reviews by tengyteng

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

LOVE THIS! something worth the price although its slightly expensive... i have doll eyes after using it..... one of the best mascara around ..