Dove Beauty Bar

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

sodium lauroyl isethionate, stearic acid, sodium tallowate or sodium palmitate, lauric acid, sodium isethionate, water, sodium stearate, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium cocoate or sodium palm kernelate, fragrance, sodium chloride, tetrasodium edta, tetrasodium etidronate, titanium dioxide.

on 5/23/2003 9:25:00 PM

This is the only bath soap I use! Been using this since I was an itty bitty girl! Smells wonderful and doesn't dry out my skin! rich, creamy lather! nice! Won't use anything else! #1 in bar soaps!!

on 5/19/2003 3:39:00 AM

The best great stuff. I like sensitive skin or regular. Makes you soft.

on 5/8/2003 8:01:00 PM

Can't beat the price and does miracles for my dry itchy legs and arms. leaves a residue tho and has an old lady smell. With that price I should just sit down and take it.. i know.

on 4/28/2003 7:46:00 PM

Makes my skin smell better than any soap EVER. The most wonderful soap I could hope for.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

hate this product cuz it's too damn moisturizing. doesn't feel like my body is clean afterwards. try jerkens bar, it's the best if you want to be squeaky clean.

on 4/19/2003 11:31:00 AM

My dermalogist recommended it to me over 20 years ago for my face and I love it. It works better than any of the other department store brands.

on 4/15/2003 7:02:00 PM

This soap is a staple for me, i've just got to have it in every shower,at all times. I get the sensitive skin formula, that's supposed to be unscented, but it actually has a quiet little scent to it. Leaves my skin soft and smelling fresh too.
I may have other soaps in the shower for variety, but this one patiently waits for me to come back to it, cos it knows I will.

The HG of all soaps...why do you think it was around for soo long? This stuff works! Doesn't break out or dry your skin, and has a wonderful smell even though it claims to be unscented. Everyone uses this, from grandmas to mothers to boyfriends, because it works! Take it from us and go buy a bar!

on 4/5/2003 12:01:00 AM

this soap is a staple! dove is probably the first thing i have ever used on my face and what i almost always use on my body. my dermatologist recommended it to me years ago when i asked what was best to use if you have acne and sensitive skin. of course i have strayed to other products with tempting claims like bha and aha's, but there is nothing like the smell and feel of your face after using dove!

on 3/25/2003 5:15:00 PM

I think everyone agrees...this bar is pretty fine stuff. It's a soap that even guys won't deny using. My boyfriend uses it (I knew he was a keeper when I saw the Dove bar sitting in his shower caddy), the guy at Petland uses it (shook his hand, I commented on his skin and he said, "Oh, I only use Dove"), my mom uses it.....pretty universal. I agree, the pink Nutrium bar is a little harsher, oddly enough. You just can't go wrong with the classic white.