October 25, 2014 | 1120 users online

Gels/Soaps - Dove - Beauty Bar

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 9/17/2002 5:45:00 AM More reviews by balenciaga

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I hate Dove, i think it's disgusting stuff! So many chemicals in the 'bar', it smells icky, plus it dries out my skin. Hate it. At least it's cheap- not that I would buy it anyway!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2002 1:38:00 PM More reviews by kate8

I use this sometimes when I get oily, but don't want to drag out my Olay Daily Facials. It feels clean, clears my skin, and if I'm just a little dry afterward, a light moisturizer sets me straight. It's hard to mess up your skin with this bar and a light moisturizer.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2002 6:29:00 PM More reviews by michellechar

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love soaps, and always have a 6 pack of these in the bathroom. You can't go wrong. I am a soap girl, and love fresh soaps and luxo bahno, claus porto and roger&gallet. I'm also a college girl on a budget, and Dove gently cleanses and doesn't make me feel like I'm missing out on the 'good stuff.'

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2002 3:41:00 PM More reviews by Rayvenn

I use Dove everyday. This cleansing bar is the best, and I've been using this since I was young. With my dry skin, it never leaves my skin tight, itchy or flaky, with no icky film or residue. I can even use this on my face without any problems. All other cleansing bars I've tried never stacked up to Dove. Very gentle and effective. I'll never be without it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2002 3:02:00 AM More reviews by LaFif

This is a classic! And the smell! But I really can only use this in the winter as it's so moisturizing for me. I tend to be oily in the T-zone, so summer is out for me. Worth trying.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2002 12:44:00 AM More reviews by KarenCG

ICK! I have always hated Dove soap, and always will. I can't imagine using this on my FACE, much less anywhere else. The smell is horrid and it's, well, SOAP!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2002 3:40:00 PM More reviews by MegE

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is much too drying and irritating for the face and body. If you're dry, try Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser (the liquid, NOT the bar).

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2002 2:20:00 PM More reviews by glamourdoll

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I would use this on my body but no way on my face. I think that this is too much detergent for facial skin, and I am an oily-skinned girl. This is nice for showering or bathing though. Just not on the face.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2002 11:52:00 PM More reviews by abbykariya

this is the ONLY soap i EVER use on my skin! i use it on my body! and i've used it on my skiN! and it's really gentle and moisturizing! I won't use ANYTHIGN else for my soap!!! its' the only soap that doesn't make my body itchy!!!
but as for a facial cleanser...i'm using something else now!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2002 5:38:00 AM More reviews by curly_q_cutie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I just don't like this. Dermatologists reccommend this all the time but it just leaves my face feeling dry and like it has a film on it!