September 18, 2014 | 1393 users online

Gels/Soaps - Dove - Beauty Bar

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2002 3:40:00 PM More reviews by MegE

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is much too drying and irritating for the face and body. If you're dry, try Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser (the liquid, NOT the bar).

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2002 2:20:00 PM More reviews by glamourdoll

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I would use this on my body but no way on my face. I think that this is too much detergent for facial skin, and I am an oily-skinned girl. This is nice for showering or bathing though. Just not on the face.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2002 11:52:00 PM More reviews by abbykariya

this is the ONLY soap i EVER use on my skin! i use it on my body! and i've used it on my skiN! and it's really gentle and moisturizing! I won't use ANYTHIGN else for my soap!!! its' the only soap that doesn't make my body itchy!!!
but as for a facial cleanser...i'm using something else now!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2002 5:38:00 AM More reviews by curly_q_cutie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I just don't like this. Dermatologists reccommend this all the time but it just leaves my face feeling dry and like it has a film on it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2002 2:37:00 PM More reviews by Sarah1977

I do not know whats the hype about this soap. to me i left with dry skin and it does not make any different at all just my skin was dry after Iused it, maybe great for other people but not for me

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2002 11:13:00 PM More reviews by Spunky_Princess

I love this soap! I inherited oily, acne-prone skin from both parents, and when I went to a dermatologist to get help, they told me to use Dove. I've been washing with it morning and night for about 10 months now, and my skin is perfect, and has been for about 9 months... I'm so happy, and a bar lasts for 4-5 months!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2002 5:11:00 AM More reviews by LadyChristine

I love Dove soap and have been using the original and unscented versions for about a decade. I have sensitive combination skin and this product does not break me out, cleans my skin well, and doesn't dry me out. I also use the body wash version and like that too. Both products are super-cheap to boot.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2002 12:12:00 AM More reviews by madelin

I love this bar! I've been using it forever and its great. I have combination skin and find this face bar to be very gentle and cleansing at the same time. I also like the smell though I think you can get it unscented.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2002 12:24:00 AM More reviews by Lisa_Halni

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this for face and body. It leaves my skin very soft and won't dry my face out. Definitely a good buy. Save me tons of money, too!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2002 9:22:00 PM More reviews by Shawnah

I've never used this on my face, but I love it for body use. It's extra gentle and creamy. This is a classic.