August 28, 2014 | 1448 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2012 8:52:00 AM More reviews by dfracassa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have terrible skin (I think): it's oily, dry, got huge pores and is prone to those hard, deep cystic pimples that last for weeks, always near my chin. Terrible. But I hate using a lot of makeup! I think my skin will do better if I keep things natural, and anyway, I don't like looking like someone else. So for years, my (skin) beauty routine was: tinted moisturizer, under-eye cream, bronzer, and go. When this BB cream came out, I didn't think anything of it, but I'm an easy sell, so I decided to give it a try. This is the best beauty product I've bought in years, everyone. It's been about 10 days of use and I can see a difference in the tone of my skin, and it's definitely for the better. This stuff goes on smooth and is light enough to make your face feel refreshed, but still touched up. It's really not supposed to be used as a concealer, but I don't see the problem with it. A little spot corrector on a few trouble areas, and I'm good to go in the morning. I recommend this to everyone, seriously.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 9/25/2012 11:03:00 PM More reviews by cattitude

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is a sheer tinted moisturizer with SPF. It's not greasy and it doesn't bother my sensitive skin.

However, I feel that the "light" shade is too dark/orangey for my pale skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/25/2012 4:57:00 PM More reviews by EMILEEROCK

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I recently purchased Maybelline's BB cream because with the winter coming up I knew I needed a moisterizer that would still give a little coverage. Never trying a BB cream before, I was really impressed with this product. I have fair skin with a tan still from the summer so I went with light medium. It goes on really smoothly and covers just enough so you dont have to use a heavy foundation. It makes my face feel really soft. It lasts a full 8 hour work day which is great! I put a light shimmer bronzer over top and it looks great. Packaging not so great as mentioned in previous reviews it does come out easily if the lid is not on. But overall I really like it!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2012 4:26:00 PM More reviews by teenofchrist

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have combination skin, and it's hard to find products that work for me that I love. I decided to tryout out a BB cream for the first time so I bought it and it works WONDERS. It's AMAZING, matches my skin tone exactly and I'm tan. It goes on smooth, makes my blemishes subtle, easy to remove, easy to apply, long lasting, and so easy to use for everyday use. It gives you a nice natural clean look without having to use heavy foundation. I definitely recommend it to anyone. It's one of my absolute favorite must have products to keep in your makeup bag! It's so affordable too! I am definitely continuing to buy this product and you should try it out too!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/23/2012 3:34:00 AM More reviews by fashionbunny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

A lot of people will love this bb cream. I can't use it - I wore this and only this for some light coverage one day. The following day I woke up and my skin was entirely irritated with red bumps, itchy and horrible! I won't be using it again, either my bottle is a baddie or it has an ingredient that upsets my skin. It's also not non-comodegenic so I can't use it at the moment. The coverage was ok, the light was a bit too dark for me, but obviously my review has been coloured by a horrible experience.
If your skin isn't too sensitive and you've never had a bad reaction before then this might be fine, but I'll be throwing it in the bin with quite a lot of satisfaction.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2012 12:44:00 AM More reviews by skwert22

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really liked this BB cream and I LOVE Maybelline products so this was a definite YES for me. It was convenient that this had SPF in it because I love being in the sun. I don't think it gave my skin a "glow" though. But it matched perfectly to my skin tone, and I bought the Light tint. It feels great on your skin and definitely "blurs imperfections". And most of all, your skin skin looks smoother. The only major thing I don't like about it is the package quality, because: when I twist the cap off the cream tends to get all over the place. I would definitely buy this again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2012 3:32:00 PM More reviews by stls

It didn't do anything for me.
The light shade was still too dark
Felt sticky during application
Absolutely no coverage
Very shiny
And I doubt it would provide any moisture, skin protection or evening the complexion out. I can't use it to find out anyway. At least it didn't cake but I can't add a lipstick just for that...

rated 1 of 5 on 9/22/2012 1:37:00 PM More reviews by Lissielimelight

I'm actually surprised this got so many good reviews, because.. honestly... this was horrible on me!

First of all, what you pay for this little amount of product is ridicilous... it's not much product in there at all, and I payed about 13 $ for this? Secondly, the colourrange is so bad. I believe it only comes in "Light" and "Medium", since I'm very pale, I chose the light one hoping it would fit me. But it was too dark and WAAY too pinkish, I looked like my entire face was blushing... Not a pretty sight.

When it comes to coverege, it didn't do much.. Maybe I didn't care to think too much about it since the colour was so off, and I was shiny as never before.. I basicly looked like I'd smeared butter all over my face, and I don't even have oily skin to start with!

This was a waste of money, so please do not make the same mistake as I did!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2012 5:37:00 PM More reviews by Vivicode

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this product--it's perfect for quick, light coverage. Lasts long, feels fresh, has the added plus of SPF protection to keep skin young in the sun. The only downer is that there are very few shades, so I had to buy two and mix them. Not a huge deal, but I do recommend trying it since the shades aren't very diverse. I'm Asian so I mixed light/medium and medium to get the right color.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/21/2012 3:18:00 AM More reviews by alextuthreefour

This product is alright. Personally all I find it to do is give light coverage and dewiness to my skin. Don't get me wrong, I love light and dewy but I feel like any ol' tinted moisturizer can do that for my skin. Maybe that's all it is supposed to do. I was just expecting some magical makeup from all the claims BB creams tend to make. The packaging is slim and compact and it has SPF which is perfect for traveling.