October 22, 2014 | 1501 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2012 8:32:00 PM More reviews by CranberryLove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Reading the comments, a lot of people seem disappointed that the coverage from this product is relatively low. However, I've been a long-time user of BB creams before their became a mainstream craze, and I personally love the lightweight look. So, just a note - if you want something with heavy coverage and colour correct, most BB won't be for you.

This is a fantastic product, beyond my expectations. In the past, the BB creams I've used have been from Korea and this is the first mainstream one I've bought. I bought this in the shade 'fair' and it oxidises beautifully into my skin. I like how it's scentless, and doesn't take long time to set. I don't need to set it with a compact cause it has a pretty good stay power. The finish is neither matte or dewy, but somewhere inbetween - it adds a nice glow around the forehead and nose area but doesn't seem too bright at all. I do have to use a concealer to cover my under eye circles, but I didn't expect a BB cream to conceal them anyway.

Overall, I'm massively pleased with this product. I will definitely buy it again and I highly recommend it to anyone who wants sheer coverage with a lightweight feel!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/4/2012 1:11:00 PM More reviews by MelaRose

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product feels very light and non greasy unlike the Garnier one I tried. I am super super pale and I feel like this blends well into the skin. At first I thought the product looked very orange coming out of the tube, but I found it adjusts after a couple of minutes. It has very light coverage and hasn't broken me out yet. There's also no noticeable scent which I like because I have sensitive skin and products with a very perfume-y scent usually tend to break my skin out.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/3/2012 12:46:00 AM More reviews by sdrayt1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

In nc50 for reference (deep brown with yellow undertones). This BB Cream did not work for me. It was too red for my complexion and it is probably one of the oiliest products I’ve ever used. I was being cheap and wanted to try it out. It does nothing to beautify! I would apply it before work, get dressed and I was an oil slick in less than an hour. I eventually started using paper towels to blot since blotting papers weren’t enough because I was using 2 at a time. Save yourself the trouble and spend the money on a better product. Definitely not repurchasing!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2012 7:00:00 PM More reviews by fihe

this product is pretty good. I bought it because although it's supposedly not like Asian BB creams, it seemed like something simple to use for everyday, and it is. it can be applied with any type of damp face makeup brush, or with your fingers, and still looks good any way you use it. it provides sheer coverage, which is all I really care for anyway. however, I only gave it 4 lippies rather than 5 because it tends to make my oily skin look rather shiny after a few hours. but it's nothing a touchup of powder can't fix.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2012 1:05:00 AM More reviews by haleyhay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I usually go for foundations with heavy coverage. But when the BB hype started up I couldn't not join in. So I decided to try this one by Maybelline. I have found that this one is essentially a tinted moisturizer with maybe a tad more coverage, but it's still pretty good. This is good for days when my skin is in decent shape and I don't want to fuss with an entire face of makeup. I also like to use this is medium, since my skin is actually pretty light and it warms up my face without making it look orange at all, so that's a plus. Overall a good light coverage base.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/1/2012 9:11:00 PM More reviews by LavenderApples

I bought this product because I wanted something with light coverage for a very conservative, school/work friendly, non-inky look while still getting just a liiiiittle bit of a boost. It does the job perfectly fine. I find it has light coverage, but you can use a LOT of it (and it will not even approach caking up). I've forgotten to blend after applying this product and people think I have shampoo or soap left, never foundation.
For me, the packaging takes away the 5 rating because I prefer a chic, tom ford-esque, heavy look to product packaging. However, if you want to put this in your bag, it's perfect for it. You can def apply this in a bathroom or with a small mirror in 2 min or less for a quick pickup.
The reason I don't give it a four is because this isn't chalk full of BB esque benefits. I don't see improvement in my skin after over a month and a half of use. No change at all. Not to mention, this product isn't bad for your skin, but it isn't *good* for it either. I def break out it I leave this on for 2 days in a row, which before everyone screams ICK, it's so easy to do with this product because the coverage is so light and fades so quick, you forget you were even wearing it. So, busy bodies like me, you might forget to wash this off. Wear a BB cream would actually improve your skin if left on (or so I've heard), this just clogs my pores. I have normal skin and I don't break out often (once a month ish).

It's not bad, not all that great; but it is EXTREMELY effortless to work with.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2012 6:36:00 PM More reviews by kellyockford

I really liked this product. I have dry skin and it does a really good job evening that out for me. It also makes my skin look brighter! The coverage isn't great but I don't think it's supposed to be. I think it's supposed to be like a tinted moisturizer? I'm not sure. Anyways, I love this product and if you have dry, uneven skin like I do, you will too!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/1/2012 1:17:00 PM More reviews by cheriebeary73

Well, I guess BB creams are not for me. This is the 2nd one I've tried (Garnier 1st) so far, and not impressed. I guess I don't get all the hype around BB creams and what they are suppose to do. It looks like there is nothing on me, so why even bother. It just seems like a tinted lotion or something. I like a regular light weight sheer to medium liquid foundation way better then this stuff. Maybe the higher end BB creams are better?

rated 2 of 5 on 10/1/2012 12:38:00 PM More reviews by ilyxdorkfaceee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

I was excited about this BB cream since I could buy it at a regular drug store. I am currently using Missha Perfect Cover BB and I hate having to order my foundation. This foundation has a awful color on my skin doesn't seem natural. It basically looks like i'm wearing no makeup but have i have the BB cream on.. coverage isn't well at all. Not worth the money at all. If you have acne scars or any type of scars you want to hide this is not the right foundation for you. For now, I'm sticking with Missha, has flawless coverage.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2012 11:49:00 AM More reviews by chellexanne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this product. It's perfect for those with normal skin. It doesn't feel oily and it lightly covers any blemishes I have. I would definitely buy this again, but I think the price was a little ridiculous for such a little package.