January 25, 2015 | 1531 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Lash Stiletto

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2009 10:23:00 AM More reviews by magpiesparkle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This mascara worked better over another mascara than on its own. I put a couple coats over a thinner mascara and it looked very, very good. Probably won't buy again as I got it on sale at Walgreen's and can't see paying $$ for something that doesn't work that well.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2009 12:31:00 PM More reviews by mandy412

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I've never been a huge Maybelline mascara fan. I think Great Lash is the most overrated mascara ever. I tried this because the ads look interesting and the drugstore had it on sale. Well, I've been shocked at how much I like this product. I like the wand because it gets the really short hairs and you get full coverage on each lash. It doesn't clump together for me (I do use a Smashbox lash primer first though) and when using this in conjunction with my Shu Uemura curler, my lashes stay up.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2009 9:44:00 AM More reviews by ashleypooh1014

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I did like this, it added length but no volume. The only thing that made me dislike it and throw it in my makeup bin was it flaked for me. But maybe I got an old tube. I will try it again, maybe i'll go with the waterproof kind. Also it didn't hold a curl very well.

EDIT: my lashes started to get dry and break, this was the culpret so my thoughts have changed, try rimmel the max volume flash instead

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2009 4:44:00 PM More reviews by ThickerSister

So I saw the ad for it and I was sold it was just so pretty and it looked so sexy I just had to have it. I had no real hope for this one since Maybelline mascaras most of the time don't work for me but this one did work it made my long eyelashes even longer one coat and they were already touching my eyebrows. People were asking me if they were my eyelashes or they fake they were loving them and how big they were and I was loving the look. Def. give it a try.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/24/2009 3:31:00 PM More reviews by mazi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Don't believe all the ads for this product. The mascara is really goopy and does not add length as claimed. Brush did not allow you to get individual lashes, made them stick together.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2009 11:50:00 PM More reviews by MaBoogins

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I really can't believe all of the negative reviews! I really like this mascara. Makes my lashes look long, dark and glossy! I love the way the tube looks; very cute! I only rated it a 4 because I think there could be something better out there. I, however, still really like this stuff and would repurchase!

Edit (9-20-19): I'm giving this mascara the full five lippies. I absolutely love this stuff. So much better than everything I've tried. My favourite d/s mascara!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2009 10:53:00 PM More reviews by steffmd25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

At the moment this is my favorite mascara! It does an EXCELLENT job at lengthing the lashes. I don't understand the low ratings on this product. Great product, just love it :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2009 2:16:00 AM More reviews by pshhdeex3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

this is my HG mascara! i love love loveeeee itttttt. i mostly like hiigh end mascaras, but i decided to try this one out. im so glad i did! i already have long eyelashes but they are not very thick. this mascara makes it look like i have 345678 eyelashes and they all llook superr long and super thick. it says that this is supposed to make your eyelashes glossy? i dont know about that, but they dont look dry and gross like how diorshow makes them look. and they help curl my eyelashes too. also my eyelashes dont clump with this. i mean sometimes i do need to use an eyelash comb but over loveee this mascara.! <3

rated 1 of 5 on 8/23/2009 2:11:00 AM More reviews by iLoveTheMNTwins

One of the worst mascaras I have tried.... do not waste your money on this! Provides no lash thickening whatsoever.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2009 8:55:00 PM More reviews by Anya1976

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

How I hate thee let me count the ways.
1. really didn't do anything for my lashes