November 27, 2014 | 1048 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Lash Stiletto

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2009 10:53:00 PM More reviews by steffmd25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

At the moment this is my favorite mascara! It does an EXCELLENT job at lengthing the lashes. I don't understand the low ratings on this product. Great product, just love it :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2009 2:16:00 AM More reviews by pshhdeex3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

this is my HG mascara! i love love loveeeee itttttt. i mostly like hiigh end mascaras, but i decided to try this one out. im so glad i did! i already have long eyelashes but they are not very thick. this mascara makes it look like i have 345678 eyelashes and they all llook superr long and super thick. it says that this is supposed to make your eyelashes glossy? i dont know about that, but they dont look dry and gross like how diorshow makes them look. and they help curl my eyelashes too. also my eyelashes dont clump with this. i mean sometimes i do need to use an eyelash comb but over loveee this mascara.! <3

rated 1 of 5 on 8/23/2009 2:11:00 AM More reviews by iLoveTheMNTwins

One of the worst mascaras I have tried.... do not waste your money on this! Provides no lash thickening whatsoever.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2009 8:55:00 PM More reviews by Anya1976

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

How I hate thee let me count the ways.
1. really didn't do anything for my lashes
2. flaked big time
3. the mascara stunk to high heaven
4. no shine whatsoever

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2009 8:31:00 PM More reviews by jackie84

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Wow. made my lashes long and really kept the curl. They have these gripper-like appendages on the brush. I feel like it's actually pulling my lashes to make them longer. It is not a volumizing mascara by any means but I don't need that. Cheap. Cute packaging. Love it. Will be buying it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/22/2009 4:41:00 PM More reviews by mhelena

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

it makes your eyelashes look longer and for me the color i get is rich black..i dont like how it smells, but i would buy this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/21/2009 8:00:00 AM More reviews by xxlilsirenxx

I was drawn to this mascara because of the "patent shine" finish it was supposed to have. As soon as I opened the tube, I caught a big whiff of the smell that many people were complaining about. I have to admit it's pretty gross and I can smell it on my eyelashes once in a while. My boyfriend says it smells like Play-Doh and it does... but funkier. It did give me separated, long lashes but the smell disturbs me and there's NO "patent shine" like I was looking for.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2009 12:52:00 PM More reviews by mapn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

Wow, Iím surprised! A mascara that actually does what it promises to do: provide impressive lengthening and separation. Zero irritation, zero clumping, zero smudging. I agree that the scent is weirdly strong, but as long as it doesn't irritate my eyes, I can put up with it. I find the long brush very convenient and neat to use. I don't really notice the patent shine effect... but that wasn't what I was expecting that either. The mascara doesn't look very good if I've applied two coats, but one coat is more than enough, and it looks fabulous. The tube is also quite glamorous for a drugstore product.

However... Lash Stiletto flakes badly during the day, which is such a shame. I would re-purchase if it was reformulated, but not as such... I think I'll try the WP version too at some point. I also hate to state the obvious, but as with EVERY water-soluble mascara, this one doesnít hold my curl. I have to curl my lashes after applying the mascara. But an extra smiley-face for Lash Stiletto for not containing any paraben-preservatives :) I bought it on sale for 10 euros, which is a very reasonable deal (although in the US it costs half as much ;)).

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Paraffin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Cera Carnauba (Carnauba Wax), Acacia Senegal, Gum, Acrylates Copolymer, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, PEG/PPG 17/18 Dimethicone, Steareth 20, Phenethyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Simethicone, Rayon, Disodium EDTA, Silica, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Silk, May Contain (+/-): CI 77499, CI 77491, CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Mica, CI 75470 (Carmine), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Titanium Dioxide, CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide).

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2009 11:10:00 PM More reviews by etavarez

I love this mascara it is what it is its not those bs mascaras that tell you they will give you something and don't deliver. I don't currently own this right now but i plan on buying a new one when i can convince my parents who already think i'm ocd with mascaras to get me a new one. This gives me lenghth and seperation and well sometimes i want it..

The patent color to this is awesome because it makes my lashes look polished and moisterized and that's a double whammy in my books. the packaging is way sexy and i love it it works well on my lashes so i plan on getting it alternating it from time to time.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/17/2009 7:16:00 PM More reviews by pahkthecah

The smell of this mascara turned me off more than anything. It's just bad.. too flowery. The mascara did nothing for my lashes.. didn't improve my length and definitely did nothing for thickness. It doesn't hold a curl either. Definitely disappointed and would never buy again.