December 19, 2014 | 1113 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Lash Stiletto

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2009 4:44:00 PM More reviews by ThickerSister

So I saw the ad for it and I was sold it was just so pretty and it looked so sexy I just had to have it. I had no real hope for this one since Maybelline mascaras most of the time don't work for me but this one did work it made my long eyelashes even longer one coat and they were already touching my eyebrows. People were asking me if they were my eyelashes or they fake they were loving them and how big they were and I was loving the look. Def. give it a try.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/24/2009 3:31:00 PM More reviews by mazi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Don't believe all the ads for this product. The mascara is really goopy and does not add length as claimed. Brush did not allow you to get individual lashes, made them stick together.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2009 11:50:00 PM More reviews by MaBoogins

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I really can't believe all of the negative reviews! I really like this mascara. Makes my lashes look long, dark and glossy! I love the way the tube looks; very cute! I only rated it a 4 because I think there could be something better out there. I, however, still really like this stuff and would repurchase!

Edit (9-20-19): I'm giving this mascara the full five lippies. I absolutely love this stuff. So much better than everything I've tried. My favourite d/s mascara!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2009 10:53:00 PM More reviews by steffmd25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

At the moment this is my favorite mascara! It does an EXCELLENT job at lengthing the lashes. I don't understand the low ratings on this product. Great product, just love it :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2009 2:16:00 AM More reviews by pshhdeex3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

this is my HG mascara! i love love loveeeee itttttt. i mostly like hiigh end mascaras, but i decided to try this one out. im so glad i did! i already have long eyelashes but they are not very thick. this mascara makes it look like i have 345678 eyelashes and they all llook superr long and super thick. it says that this is supposed to make your eyelashes glossy? i dont know about that, but they dont look dry and gross like how diorshow makes them look. and they help curl my eyelashes too. also my eyelashes dont clump with this. i mean sometimes i do need to use an eyelash comb but over loveee this mascara.! <3

rated 1 of 5 on 8/23/2009 2:11:00 AM More reviews by iLoveTheMNTwins

One of the worst mascaras I have tried.... do not waste your money on this! Provides no lash thickening whatsoever.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2009 8:55:00 PM More reviews by Anya1976

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

How I hate thee let me count the ways.
1. really didn't do anything for my lashes
2. flaked big time
3. the mascara stunk to high heaven
4. no shine whatsoever

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2009 8:31:00 PM More reviews by jackie84

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Wow. made my lashes long and really kept the curl. They have these gripper-like appendages on the brush. I feel like it's actually pulling my lashes to make them longer. It is not a volumizing mascara by any means but I don't need that. Cheap. Cute packaging. Love it. Will be buying it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/22/2009 4:41:00 PM More reviews by mhelena

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

it makes your eyelashes look longer and for me the color i get is rich black..i dont like how it smells, but i would buy this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/21/2009 8:00:00 AM More reviews by xxlilsirenxx

I was drawn to this mascara because of the "patent shine" finish it was supposed to have. As soon as I opened the tube, I caught a big whiff of the smell that many people were complaining about. I have to admit it's pretty gross and I can smell it on my eyelashes once in a while. My boyfriend says it smells like Play-Doh and it does... but funkier. It did give me separated, long lashes but the smell disturbs me and there's NO "patent shine" like I was looking for.