Maybelline Lash Stiletto

3.2

Water (Aqua), Paraffin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Cera Carnauba (Carnauba Wax), Acacia Senegal, Gum, Acrylates Copolymer, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, PEG/PPG 17/18 Dimethicone, Steareth 20, Phenethyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Simethicone, Rayon, Disodium EDTA, Silica, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Silk, May Contain ( /-): CI 77499, CI 77491, CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Mica, CI 75470 (Carmine), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Titanium Dioxide, CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide).

This mascara is wonderful. I love it, its my new favorite. It doesnt clump and it separates each eyelash perfectly. I will not use another mascara. I have tried many other brands before, but i am definitley sticking with this one, it makes my lashes longer than any other mascara i've tried!!

Did nothing for my lashes, which are naturally thin, straight and blonde. Sort of made them spikey, no volume at all. It might be okay for the bottom lashes with the thinner brush, but that would be it. I got suckered into buying by the catchy name. Why is there so much exaggeration on especially mascaras?

I absolutily love this mascara. I have thin lashes and this makes them look so full and long... Most mascara just look bla on my lashes. not this one. No clumps at all and it does not flake of on your face during the day. Stays put till you take it off.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this mascara, and while yes it does have a peculiar smell, it's not unbearable. You only notice when you're first applying it, it's not as though you smell it all day long. But the smell comes from the collagen, and the best mascaras I've used are ones that have collagen. I love the results I get, long fabulous lashes. Definitely worth it, highly recommended.

I am surprised this wasn't rated higher. I actually really like this mascara. I do have very short lashes that need much lengthening and this does the trick. I like how it is applied while it is still wet. I really like how soft my lashes are even after the product has dried. The look is so natural, it looks like you have really long lashes naturally. However, one con is that it leaves smudges when I am not wearing eyeshadow. I have this problem with all mascaras, but this one especially. I usually don't wear eyeshadows because I like the natural look, but with this mascara it is a must. This product does give off the spidery lashes like others have said, but only if you apply much too much. It does come off quite easily. I actually haven't ever had a hard time taking off my makeup with my oil makeup remover (Bella Pierre Milky Cleanser). Actually, I take that back... Cover girl Lash Blast. That one took a bit of effort to take off, but that is for another review. I have tried all sorts of ranges including the higher end and the lower ends and even those that aren't known as well. I still think this is the best I have tried for my kind of lashes.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

While I don't **love** this mascara, I am surprised at how natural it looks on---given the fact that the marketing suggests something much more dramatic than an au naturel look. Plus I have to say I am sick of the gigantic plastic wand trend, and prefer that this one is a more classic and thin brush applicator. It doesn't layer very well, and seems to work best with just three swiftly applied layers: I get length and definition (no volume) without clumping, flaking, or smudging. By the end of the day it looks the same as in the morning (this is a big plus, as I often have smudging issues). If what you are after is a more dramatic look--lots of length & volume--then I would NOT recommend this mascara, but for a subtle & clean lengthening, it does the trick. Perfect for those "no make-up" days. As others have noted, it has a very noticeable smell (kind of inky), doesn't bother me all that much though, and doesn't last beyond application.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I dont know why this product got a lot of negative reviews because i absolutely LOVE this mascara!! ive used many different drugstore brands and this is the best one ive found so far.....seperates my lashes very well withought clumping and gives it plenty of length and volume...cant ask for anything more! this will be a staple in my purse for sure :)

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I think the bottle itself is absolutely adorable and the commercials for it are great. But, I won't be buying this product again. The brush is fantastic, I really do like it, and it grabs onto even my smaller lashes. However, when applying it it tends to form those "spider lashes" no matter how hard I try to make it so that it doesn't happen! Instead of ending up with a million lashes I end up with about 10. Terrible. The smell is a little strange too, and kind of off-putting every time you open the tube.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I feel like I get really inconsistent results with this product. Some days, my lashes look ridiculously long, but other days, it does nothing for me.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

This mascara is ok. I don't generally go for lengthening mascaras but this was selling for $7 for 2 at Target and I couldn't pass it up. I didn't notice the smell other reviewers are talking about. It comes off easily (I just use Cetaphil and water, no need for makeup remover). However, it's a very wet formula so it tends to get all over my lids when I'm applying it. Also, it just gives average results. It's okay for a day-to-day mascara, but it's nothing you'd use when you really want your eyes to pop.

Popular Mascaras