BeneFit Cosmetics HOOLA

4.1

on 5/26/2008 12:06:00 PM

I really do not rate this product it was just too dark and did not blend at all well, the packaging is very poor for the price, i would never be able to take it out with me as it would end up all over my handbag, the brush is poor quality and overall i think it is overpriced, sorry benefit i usually love you but this is not good!!

on 5/21/2008 12:58:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i never really thought i would like wearing bronzers. i'm a nc20-25 asian who likes to maintain her fair-ish skin and is into those asian brightening/whitening products. :)

i decided to use this recently, despite owning it for some time now, and wow! i do the big 3 with a skunk brush, and bring it across the hairline. it gives me a warm healthy colour to my skin, like i've been out in the sun for a little while. it brings a little dimension to my face as well. i like how it's matte and has no orange undertone. it doesn't interfere with me like the fair-ish look. i only use a little bit of product and doesn't use it all over the face. the result is that i still look fair but has more dimension and a healthy glow. i hate the packaging though, yes, HATE!

on 5/20/2008 11:45:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I love the color of this bronzer. I love shimmer, but not in a bronzer. This goes on flawless and is easy to use. the best part, you can use a blush with it and not end up looking metallic. 10 out 10!

on 5/12/2008 9:23:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

!!! Oh My God !!! This Bronzer is absolutley amazing!! I love it!!
Iv tryed alot of other Bronzers before and this is by far the Best! 10/10!! It doesnt leave you looking Orange, or Plastic looking or greasy! It makes you skin look sunkissed and glowing!
You can use it on the rest of your body aswell as your face! It comes in really cute packaging, a little box which is great cos alot of other ones come in a plastic palet that normaly the lid snaps off or it shatters everywhere.and it also comes with a brush.
This is such a good bronzer!!!
~x~

on 4/27/2008 1:14:00 PM

I have been using this as an all year round bronzer for my very pale face! I have to use it sparingly because it's easy to apply too much and it can give me that dirty look. Application faults of my own aside - it goes on flawlessly and gives off great natural color. It's light and airy and I like the packaging. This stuff lasts forever - I've had it for 2 years now and I feel like I haven't made a dent in it. It's getting old so, for hygenic purposes, I should probably repurchase. LOVE IT.

on 4/27/2008 3:30:00 AM

honestly just dont know how to use brozers..everytime i apply it onto my face, i just think it looks faked..might be i put too much on

Cute packaging, and you receive a lot of product for your money (looks like my hoola will last for ages). Not sparky, not too dark, you can customize application according to how much tan you want to look. Would definitely repurchase --- will have to wait for ages to do so, though, because of the huge amount of product!

on 4/23/2008 10:46:00 AM

I have several Benefit blushers from Georgia and Thrrrob, Dandelion and 10 to this one which is my most recent. When you're looking at it, it looks uber dark. I don't personally like the brush it comes with to put it on so I use just a regular powder brush. The brush it comes with delivers more powder than I like, even if you blow the excess off. It does give a nice, healthy glow to the skin and doesn't look overly shimmery. If you've never tried a bronzer and are scared of looking dirty and glittery, I def recommend this.

on 4/23/2008 6:43:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Wow, I love this. I mean, I would have given this 5 lippies, but its the first bronzer I've had, and you can only really rate something SO high when you have compared and contrasted, yeah?

Anywho, this looks 'dirty' and 'muddy' as a colour, but contouring with this, just sweeps on soooo smoothly, and just adds this unexpected warmth. I *love* it, and the box its in, again Benefit's packaging is a great addition to my makeup nook!

on 4/21/2008 10:53:00 PM

Wow. I can't belive how a bronzing powder can make you look so good. I love this thing. I never really used a bronzer before but I just bought this for the heck of it and now I'm hooked!

Popular Bronzers