BeneFit Cosmetics HOOLA

4.1

I rarely repurchase products because I'm always looking for the next best thing, but this is one I do. Best bronzer, natural color although I usually combine it with another lighter more orange-tone bronzer by Chanel.
This is great for sculpting your face though, and is great because it doesn't contain ANY sparkles or glitter! yay!

I like this bronzer as a matte alternative and a cheaper alternative to my NARS Laguna. It's hard to find matte bronzers, but this is one of the best ones. The colour is natural looking and it's not too heavily pigmented so it is easy to apply. It's also $20 cheaper than the NARS Laguna in Australia and has less tendancy to break.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I'm fairly pale and was looking for a bronzer that looked natural yet noticeable and at first this product was perfect. But I realised I was starting to break out and since it was the only new face product I was usually it's obviously the Hoola. $35 down the drain right there.

Only one word : FABULOUS
HG on my list.

It is more on the expensive side but it's so worth it! its not a shiny bronzer it's more matte and natural, its dark and feels good on the skin. Packaging looks cute but could be more convenient. Overall I think this is my favorite bronzer of all times and i will definitely buy it again!

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I love this bronzer! It's one of the best I've tried, and believe me I'm addicted to bronzer! It's a nice matte, deep bronzer shade that makes you look like you just came back from a Mexico holiday! Will repurchase again and again!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Hated this bronzer and took it back to Boots and got a refund. The colour is too pale for me and I'm pretty pale skinned myself! When I used this you couldn't see it on my skin even when I re-applied.

This is such a great product for color. I am fairly tan for me but my face is always more pale. I just dust this and I match my body. Just as an experimient I put it on my tan lines and it covered about 98 percent. They virtually disappeared. I do feel a bit of itching that I didn't notice before using it, but it is very minor, not nearly as bad as MAC products make me itch. I use the brush that comes with it, I just blow of the extra and it is amazing. This is a staple.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my HG bronzer. I have had this for over 3 years now, yes same box. I use a big MAC fluffy brush dust a little on it swirl it in the top of the box just once and dust on and voila! Instant tan and not sparkly and the perfect tan for my face and neck. And i have horribly sensitive skin and have not had any problems with this since i started using it. I can't tan my face so this is the best for me! Price I think is reasonable because like I said I have had the same one for over 3 years!

The packaging is very cute, but not very user-friendly, especially when you're trying to get a small amount on a large brush. That's my only negative comment. That said, I love the color - it's especially great for fair skin - and if you're careful with the application, it doesn't look dirty or ruddy. I was very nervous buying a matte bronzer, but if you are careful, it looks VERY natural. I have blond hair and extremely pale skin, even in the summer, so most bronzers usually look orange or brown on me. Hoola is definitely my new favorite product!

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products