January 31, 2015 | 1891 users online

Eye Primer - Too Faced - Shadow Insurance

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2010 7:31:00 PM More reviews by britney54

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this primer! It's great. Very smooth and creamy. It makes my eye shadows last the WHOLE day and it still doesn't crease by the time I take off my makeup for the night.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2010 11:06:00 AM More reviews by laurxrawr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

extended the staying power of my shadows and liner. about the same as UDPP in that aspect but it did not make my shadows more vibrant or vivid like UDPP. I will keep purchasing this though because it is a great product and I can actually get all of the product out of the tube

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2010 10:28:00 AM More reviews by VanillaTwilight94

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

After I ran out of Urban Decay I went to Sephora to repurche more but then saw that this shadow primer was a few dollars less so I decided to try it. I'm in love with it now!! I put my shadow on in the morning around 6 and take it off sometime around 7 or 8 at night and still don't have any creases! Amazing! It doesn't even take that much to cover both eyes so even though it's kind of expensive it will last you awhile.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/14/2010 10:19:00 PM More reviews by mama_ladybug

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I usually use MAC paint pots for an eyeshadow base/primer and am pleased with them, but you know us ladies--always looking for something a little better. I picked up a tube of TFSI.

I opened it and squeezed a little on my hand, and an oily liquid squirted out. It must have separated in the tube. Some shaking and gentle massaging of the tube seems to have cleared it up, but how well can one really mix up a paste like substance in a tube simply by shaking?

It goes on nicely and a little dab spreads over my whole eyelid, but I don't find that it has near the staying power of the paint pots, my eyeshadow doesn't grab as well nor are the colors as vibrant. Its better than nothing but I had much higher hopes for this.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/13/2010 4:38:00 PM More reviews by cookiesandcream

I have extremely oily eyelids... I can't even work a smokey for a full day without getting smudges under my eyes or on the outer corner of my eyes. It does make my shadows more vibrant without having it to crease but even when I apply a lot of this product under my eyes, it still manages to smudge and melt away during the day.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2010 7:12:00 AM More reviews by BunnyIrene

This is my must have product when I'm going out at night. The packaging is great I just give it a few shakes and squeeze two tiny dots on both lids and blend. It really does help my shadows stay on longer and enriches the colour intensity. I will definitely repurchase this again and again. *For reference I have oily lids

rated 3 of 5 on 5/10/2010 1:10:00 PM More reviews by dpav

To be fair, this primer did improve the staying power of my e/s and make the color more vivid. But that's limited to not-too-creamy type of eye shadow. When I use it on cream shadow and at the end of the day (i.e. after 14 hours or so), it still creases. But for power eye shadow, it doesn't crease at all. I have never tried UDPP, maybe I will try that next time.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/10/2010 12:37:00 PM More reviews by jessih3

I did not like this at all. I used this for almost a week, just to be fair. My eyeshadow did not last more than a couple hours before it was fading and creasing, leaving me with splotchy eyeshadow for the rest of the day. I won't buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2010 5:44:00 PM More reviews by Workoutgirl3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Kinky, Other Eyes: Blue

The only reason I wouldn't buy again is because I'd rather try UDPP. I love that this makes my shadows stick better but for some reason I can't stand the smell, I know that seems weird but still.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2010 1:43:00 AM More reviews by sunshine1424

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I find that this product is pretty good. I use it everyday for school makeup. Once in a while my eyeshadow creases a bit but that might just be me applying it wrong sometimes =P A couple times I apply TFSI on the areas that I would apply concealer and this product makes my concealer stay longer and look smoother on my dry skin. I know that this product is not for that but it works. I picked this product over UDPP because I don't want to waste product because of the bottle. OH, and make sure that when you first get this, shake it because it separates it. It comes out as a clear liquid so dont worry. Just give it a good shake and problem solved. I think that I will repurchase this product when I'm finished with this.