Too Faced Shadow Insurance

4.2

Isododecane, Talc, Cyclopentasiloxane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Glyceryl Triethylhexanoate, Polyethylene, Trihydroxystearin, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Isopropyl Lanolate, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Propylene Carbonate, Dimethicone, PEG 40 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, May Contain ( /-): Mica, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

on 5/24/2010 11:03:00 AM

What a great primer! It made my eyes look perfect through a 16 hour day of heat and humidity. I like to apply some on my lower lid too so the liner doesn't budge. I also like the tube better the UD's Primer Potion because you can get every bit out of there. It's a little expensive, but a tiny bit goes a long way and the tube will last a long time.

on 5/23/2010 8:16:00 AM

it works.

on 5/23/2010 7:56:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is the BEST eyeshadow primer i have ever tried !
It evens out your skin and makes your eyeshadow pop and last all day long !
I am also a HUGE fan of the packaging because you can get all the product out of there ! And the squeeze-tube is also really hygenic i think !

on 5/21/2010 6:46:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I love everything about this product, couldn't live without it! It comes in a cute tube, has a cute name, keeps my shadows in place for 12 hours without any fading, is easy to apply and one tube lasts a long time. A HG for me!

on 5/20/2010 11:25:00 AM

love this eye shadow primer. its my first on ever and in happy with it. its smooth and silky easy to get it out of the tube and isnt messy. it brings out the color of the eye shadows alot and it makes it easy to blend the colors together.

on 5/20/2010 3:26:00 AM

I have extremely oil lids and find that even with eyeshadows from urban decay, clinique, revlon, etc i crease within 3 hours max. However, since using this primer last year I have had nooo problems with creasing. I will have a bare amount of creasing after 8 hours and that is with working at a restaurant with regular blasts of heat from the food.I have had my tube for that long and I still have 40% left! I only use a pin head drop amount for the both of my eyes and I find that this amount works the best for me, any more of that and I find that I crease faster, especially if I use a gel eyeliner after(Wet'n'wild creased like crazyyy if I overapply primer).I got this for 24 canadian including crazy 12% tax and for the amount of use I get with this, I think it is well worth it(24 for 18months ish of use? very cheap).

on 5/18/2010 9:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other

I have very oily eye lids, and thus, this product didn't last.

Without primer, my eye make-up is gone within an 1 hour. With Too Faced, my make up last for 2 hours, which simply isn't that much better.

on 5/18/2010 9:09:00 PM

This is a MUST HAVE. I seriously thought I was doomed. I didn't think there was ANY remedy to my creasy lid. Everyday, halfway through the day I would have to walk into the bathroom and smooth out my creased shadow. By the end of the day I had no eyeshadow left. Not anymore! This fixed everything and gave me more. My shadow goes on better and smoother and more true to color. Even better, no more creases..none!!! A lot of times, I actually have to wipe off my eyeshadow with remover because after i wash my face, my shadow is still there! So this works great if you want to keep a little eyeliner on at the beach. This little bottle, even though it was $17, lasted me a year at least. All you need is a tiny bead size drop on your finger for each eyelid. I was also able to squeeze out every last drop of it because of the tube it came in. I LOVE this product and I will always buy it.

on 5/16/2010 7:31:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I love this primer! It's great. Very smooth and creamy. It makes my eye shadows last the WHOLE day and it still doesn't crease by the time I take off my makeup for the night.

on 5/15/2010 11:06:00 AM

extended the staying power of my shadows and liner. about the same as UDPP in that aspect but it did not make my shadows more vibrant or vivid like UDPP. I will keep purchasing this though because it is a great product and I can actually get all of the product out of the tube