April 19, 2014 | 1064 users online

Pressed Powders - Maybelline - Dream Matte Pressed Powder ] [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2010 10:57:00 PM More reviews by misscruella16

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a good oil absorbing powder because it contains silica, and better than MUFE high def powder IMO but I have found better ones out there. I dont like the swivel mirror thing either. It would be more convenient to have the mirror parallel to the powder and not underneath. Right now Im liking MAC MSFN and Kryolan Antishine. THOSE are good powders.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2010 8:46:00 AM More reviews by tried_em_all

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was using loose powder for my eyes (as a base for my eyeshadow since the only oil I have on my skin is on my lids) and realized that the loose powder was upsetting my eyes. So I tried a few brands and I really love this. I use the Cream, which I thought would be too yellow for my skin - and it ended up being surprisingly neutral. The packaging is stupid, and I may be breaking off the bottom half with the mirror soon, if it doesn't stop irritating me. The powder is definitely a great find for a drugstore brand.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2010 1:06:00 PM More reviews by ntapia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this powder. I find myself wearing it more often than my MAC MSF natural powder in med +. I use a powder brush instead of the enclosed applicator. Not too sure about the packaging. Would prefer the traditional packaging with mirror on top. I like the way it sets after a couple of hours. Great coverage. Can't beat the price. I wear it in beige medium.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2010 10:44:00 AM More reviews by Linamakeup

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a very good face powder, much better than many other far more expensive department store powder. The power is very fine, fragrance free. It goes on and blends in with the skin very well, makes the application easy and fast. The price is reasonable. It however does not have a wide range selection of colors. I'm lucky that the light color of this product suites my skin tone almost perfectly well. I strongly recomend this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2010 3:13:00 AM More reviews by babielylien

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this powder, it feel very silky and soft. Its a light to medium coverage ans give a fantasic glow. When I saw that I was using way too much MSFN and it was really hurting my pocket I left that in my drawer and started using this more offen. This is not an exact dupe for the MSFN but still gives that sheen and is an amazing product! SSeriously you must try it out!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2010 1:53:00 AM More reviews by magdvn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

i have fallen in love with this powder. i was literally in awe on how matte and flawless it made my skin look after i put it over my foundation. and this is a drugstore product ladies! amazingggg :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2010 12:13:00 AM More reviews by gobayram

wow how amazing! this product is beyond awesome at setting foundation!!! i LOVE IT! i don't know why so many people complain about the packaging you don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure it out, it just swirls around and there's a mirror inside. anyways it's great and the price is $8.99 but sometimes they are on BOGO or %40 but even if i had to pay the full price i'd still buy it again!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2010 11:24:00 PM More reviews by joongielover

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My absolute favorite powder in the whole world at the moment! This is my HG powder! It totally mattifies and it feels very smooth on my skin. I love it especially because the color is a great match (not perfect, but close enough). This powder matches my skintone better than all my powders. I have quite a few powders already, and they're all either too light, too pink or both. I have it in Sand, which is a light/medium. It's like a neutral-ish shade that would probably match both pink undertones and yellow/olive undertones.

Recommended!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2010 4:08:00 PM More reviews by Pipadee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really really like this. It keeps me looking matte all day. And being a student i don't want to touch up all day and i didn't need to with this. I get medium coverage and because i dont wear foundation this keeps me natural looking but still looking flawless.

The only issue i had with this is: when i bought it i thought the shade was a perfect fit but when i swatched it was way lighter than how it shows in the packaging. I am still able to use it but i might go a shade darker next time.

Over all i love this product

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2010 9:51:00 PM More reviews by BleachSoulxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Amazing pressed powder.
    when i feel like my face needs a break from liquid foundation i turned to this. the packaging although strange, its cute! i use the puff when im applying it on my eyes so its more covarge there, and use my skunk bush all over. I take it with me to reapply on my tzone, but only maybe once throughout the day? Anyway wonderful buy, defenet re-purch.