Lancome Definicils High Definition Mascara

3.7

Aqua/Water, Paraffin, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Acacia/Acacia Senegal Gum, Stearic Acid, Carnauba/Carnauba Wax, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Simethicone, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Panthenol, Polyquaternium-10, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, BHT. [ /- May contain: CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491/Iron Oxides]

on 11/18/2006 1:11:00 PM

I bought this because of the positive feedback that I had heard from everyone, but I hate it. It is no better than anything I could have purchased at a drugstore. After only a few hours, it ususally ends up under my eyes.

on 11/16/2006 8:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This product really lengthens as it separates. My eyelashes look full, long and distinct when I apply this mascara. My only problem is that for the price, the product does not seem to last long enough. About 1 month after I have opened it, I find the mascara to be a little dry and sticky--not as fresh as other mascaras tend to be after 1 month. By 2.5 months I have to throw out the tube because it is too dry. It is probably the best mascara I have ever tried, but that only lasts for about 1 month.

on 11/15/2006 7:37:00 PM

After all the great things I heard about this mascara, I really wanted to love it. Unfortunately, its performance is on par with cheap drugstore mascara that doesn't deliver the goods. Problems with Definicils are: lengthens my already long eyelashes into sharp, unattractive points; causes the lashes to stick together, magnifying the "pointy" effect, and making them *very* difficult to separate with a lash comb; does nothing for lash volume, as in, no noticeable thickening; looks totally unnatural; worst of all, within about an hour, it starts to rub off on the area around my eyes, eventually leading to a raccoon look. Very disappointing!! I mistakenly bought this product thinking the GWP mascara I had received was this product (turns out it was Elizabeth Arden mascara...which I love), but decided to go ahead and order it after reading the reviews. Definitely NOT worth the ridiculous price.

on 11/15/2006 2:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I like the way the thin brush gets into the corners of my eyes, but it didn't do much to plump them up (even after several coats). I have since switched to Avon Super Full and couldn't be happier!

on 11/8/2006 5:26:00 AM

it's kinda expensive for a mascara. i got a few samples as gwp :) it's pretty good- it shows up on my lashes well and can hold curls. the only caveat is the price-tag. i think it'll b worth it for most people who love mascara ;D

on 11/3/2006 5:29:00 PM

This is my HG black mascara, cannot live without, would completely be lost if ever discontinued! I've tried to go the less expensive route with drug store brands but I always come back to Definicils. I've been blessed with nice thick lashes and this brings them out like you wouldn't believe. Doesn't clump or flake after a few hours like some of the cheaper brands. The price is steep but I usually get about two months worth of application so I guess I can't complain. It will forever be a staple in my make-up bag!!!

on 10/31/2006 8:29:00 PM

I ADORE this mascara. It does everything a mascara should. I have pretty long lashes but they're quite dry and get tangled very easily. This mascara doesn't dry them out and separates them perfectly. It hardly ever clumps and the brush picks up and deposits just enough product. I'm addicted to mascara and will continue to try different products, just because this one's pretty expensive, but it has remained my #1 favourite for years:)

on 10/27/2006 8:09:00 PM

I've worn Defencil mascara for about a year. I like the way it builds up my lashes. Also I have had no trouble with it running or smudging, making me look like a racoon.

If I want a more dramatic look I use the Fatale with striking results.

I agree with the previous review. I tried to buy some cheaper brands, since the price is a little steep for Definicils, but I have to bite the bullet and come back, nothing compares to this it curls and thickens your lashes the best and never clumps or flakes off like most of the cheaper brands. I guess I can be frugal with lipsticks or powders but not when it comes to mascara this stuff ROCKS!!!!

on 10/15/2006 2:08:00 PM

I can't say enough good things about this stuff. I've tried a bunch of mascaras, but nothing compares to this one. Gives me loooooooong fake looking lashes, makes my eyes look super huge. The only gripe i have is that it seems to get old quick, & for almost 25 bucks, it shouldn't do that.

Popular Mascaras