Clinique High Impact Mascara

3.6

water, copernicia cerifera (caranuba) wax, stearic acid, glyceryl stearate, polyisobutene, silica, acrylates copolymer, aminomethyl propanediol, vp/eicosene copolymer, sodium hyaluronate, lauroyl lysine, pantethine, melanin, panthenol, hydrolyzed wheat protein, ethylhexylglycerin, hydroxyethylcellulose, calcium aluminum borosilicate, pvp, propylene clycol, acacia senegal gum, isostearic acid, simethicone, dimethicone peg-8 polyacrylate, urea, disodium edta, bht, sodium dehydroacetate, methylparaben, ethylparaben, propylparaben, isobutylparaben, phenoxyethanol, benzyl alcohol, [ /- iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), mica, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), blue 1 lake (ci 42090), aluminum powder (ci 77000), carmine (ci 75470), chromium oxide greens (ci 77288), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140), chromium hydroxide green (ci 77289), bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), bronze powder (ci 77400), ultramarines (ci 77007), ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510)] [iln 30012]

on 11/25/2008 8:42:00 AM

I use this mascara every day and I am happy with it.

BAA

on 11/24/2008 10:42:00 AM

This mascara did not work for me, at all. Maybe it's the weather here in Singapore, but this just smudged like crazy. It took at least 3 minutes just to dry the tips of my lashes. The formula is too runny. When i tried to put on more coats, it clumped. Blinked my eyes, it smudged. The brush, stiff. The product; sucked.

on 11/22/2008 8:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I cannot believe that I am giving a Clinique mascara high marks. This stuff is awesome. I have tried Chanal Inimitible, Diorshow, Lash Blast and so on. This stuff gives me lots of mascara to work with, long defined lashes and is pretty long wearing.

I remember Clinique as having a history of crap mascara, but this stuff is very very good.

Upate:
This does not wear well. At the start of the day, my eyes look amazing but by the end of the day there is not a lot of lash left, sadly.

on 11/20/2008 1:16:00 PM

Overall, this is a good mascara. Good lengthening, seperation, without clumping or flaking.

on 11/18/2008 11:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This is definetly my favourite mascara in the world!!

on 11/18/2008 9:38:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

i really like this mascara, makes my eyelashes really thick but not clumped together. Its one of my faves.

on 11/17/2008 11:23:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Neutral

was a free sample in the shop, but this mascara was almost like a regular drugstore one.. and the flakes.. mmmm... did not regret to bin it..

on 11/11/2008 6:34:00 PM

I've never used Clinique mascaras until now and I'm pleasantly surprised. This one definitely delivers the volume I was looking for, and doesn't make lashes crunchy and stiff-looking. The wand is decent, just big enough to catch all lashes in a couple of sweeps. I find that it does clump a tiny little bit (or maybe that's my lash primer), but it's not so bad if I brush it out. The price is decent and it's overall, a pretty good mascara. Although I did take one lippie off because it's not one of those mascaras that I wouldn't be able to live without. I have yet to try to super brands like Dior and YSL, and I'm still convinced my Maybelline unstoppable black mascara does an equally good job.

on 11/10/2008 1:23:00 PM

I got a free sample of this mascara a few years ago and I was kind of disappointed. I have naturally thick eye lashes and I found that this mascara made them look spidery and really unnatural.

on 11/10/2008 2:08:00 AM

Let's see..

Compared to the Revlon, Lancome, and Napoleon Perdis mascaras that I've tried, this mascara:
-clumps less
-keeps eyelashes separate and elongated
-is easiest to remove
-keeps lashes moisturized
-does not get dry or flaky on the eyelashes

Sounds great, right? However, also in comparison, this mascara:
-has a tendency to migrate from my eyelashes during the day and end up under my eye, making me look tired when it's really just a shadow caused by mascara
-does not survive a nap

Those two cons is enough for me to not want to use it. I don't rub my eyes during the day, so I really don't understand how it makes it off my eyelashes onto my eye. It's not worth looking extra-tired for, from the product or the anxious constant checking and rechecking in the mirror.