July 28, 2014 | 1019 users online

Fragrances - Chanel - Coco Mademoiselle

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2007 9:21:00 PM More reviews by Princess100

In my opinion, this is by far the best fragrance ever. I used to have several very good perfumes, but I stopped wearing them all after I discovered Mlle (that was four years ago). It's my summer/winter, day/night perfume and I never get tired of it - I smell like Mlle even if I'm not wearing it :) I've got so many compliments for it and I'm constantly asked what perfume I wear. It is so classic and elegant and, in the same time, it has a sexy youthfulness and naughtiness. I recommend pure perfume or EDP. The best thing abour pure perfume is that it lasts longer and is noticeable from a shorter distance than EDP, so others won't feel suffocated - exactly the way a perfume should be.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2007 12:24:00 PM More reviews by psyche1812

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this perfume(EDP), althought it is a little expensive like other Chanel products. However, all of you left your reviews about EDP and EDT. What's about Pure Perfume? (7.5ml). Now I feel like a small bottle which allows me to take it in my pocket. Is there any body here use PURE PERFUME of Coco Mdll? Can you please let me know it is more likely to EDP or EDT?

rated 1 of 5 on 5/10/2007 1:41:00 PM More reviews by Poohbear9796

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was soooo disappointed with this. I had read all the wonderful reviews and couldn't wait to receive my bottle (bought a small sample bottle, which was good). I purchased the EDP, but unfortunately, like a previous reviewer wrote, it smelled like men's aftershave on me. Even one of my male coworkers remarked that it smelled that way. I guess my body chemistry didn't mix well with this perfume. Oh well, the search continues........

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2007 1:24:00 PM More reviews by skibum

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This (edp) is the closest thing to a signature scent for me. I've been wearing it for over 5 years and still love it. I wear many many different scents, but this is the one I reach for the most. It is a little strong at first but the drydown is gorgeous; a little spicy & musky. This one always gets compliments, and its the one dh recognizes as "me". I will always have a bottle of it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2007 8:48:00 AM More reviews by chilli

Aah, this I love! I have the EDP and could not be happier with it. CM is femine and flowery, perfect for daytime wear. I do admit that I usually like a bit more soft and warm scents (on my me signature scent Armani Elle is like that), but this is a perfect choice when I want something bit different.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2007 12:29:00 PM More reviews by Chanel_82

This one is one to stay! I have both the EDP and EDT. It's a devine, sexy, classy fragrance. And it's saying power is very good!
Like this very much!!!!!!!!!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2007 12:39:00 PM More reviews by Rachel1234

I purchased this in the EDT (based on the good reviews and the fact that I love Chanel No. 22 and No. 5 EDT) but this smells like pure men's aftershave on me. Yuck. I understand that everyone's body chemistry and pH are different, but geez oh man, this stuff is not good on me - pure men's aftershave. Ugh. It's going back today.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2007 12:49:00 PM More reviews by ajah

After reading the reviews I decided to go out and buy the eau de par fume. I find the smell to be very distinctive and classy. I love the fact that it is so different from other perfumes. The smell is soft and not too overpowering.
I only use one spray to last me through out the day. This perfume is a definite repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2007 8:44:00 AM More reviews by frini

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Perfect for all the times of a year. Modern,extremely chic ideal for young girls who want something classic and modern chic together.HG for me and definetely i'll buy again...update: It's the fifth bottle that i have used,still one of my favorite...In the site it says that it has absolut jasmin and rose and notes of florence iris,well i do not know which one is which the thing is it smells to me divine no matter what it has in it...The review is for EDP...I will buy it again and i will try the extract the next time...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2007 11:30:00 AM More reviews by LovelyNo5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Something very strange has happened. I used to like Coco Mlle. I thought it was a bit mainstream, pretty sharp and orange-y, nothing spectacular but nice enough to wear every once in a while. But now... It's fast becoming my HG! Now this lovely, pink juice morphs into an orange-marzipan, creamy and very classy fragrance on my skin and it lasts for hours. It's actually quite delicious, something I would consider tasting, were it a dessert yet not overly sweet in any way. Yes, I know, a lot of people think this is for the 20's crowd but as far as I'm concerned, a woman can wear any perfume as long as she wears it well, regardless of her age. That's the beauty of a fine fragrance, isn't it? :)