April 19, 2014 | 1813 users online

Fragrances - Chanel - Coco Mademoiselle

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2007 10:17:00 PM More reviews by vitaminwater

If your astrology sign is scorpio, your current age is 20( I have been wearing this since I was 15), and if this turns out beautiful on your skin like me then this is the PERFECT perfume for you and the eau de parfum 3.4 oz is the best choice! for the fall and winter season. This perfume smells Lovely on me the notes that appear the most are Begamot,very light rose,and more jasmine,yummy vanilla and a little white musk now this does have patchouli but I have learned to appreciate this b/c this patchouli keeps this perfume super long lasting! like the most lasting perfume I have ever owned for example 6am till the next morning! yes this is true so I love the patchouli .
I alwways keep this in my room in a dark place and it stays inside the original box to protect it from the light. It's not good to store perfume out in the open and it is bad to keep your perfume in the bathroom.

the fragrance notes are

Indonesian Patchouli, Haitian Vetiver, Bourbon Vanilla, White Musk,

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2007 8:33:00 PM More reviews by cheapandchic

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Ode to Coco MME:
You are my Favorite, my true HG. You never let me down, turn rancid on my skin or fail to evoke a "MMMMMM you smell Great!" from my DH. You are not too"Old" or too "young", you do not have a season- you work equally well in the heat or the cold. You are not too spicy or too floral and you last all day! I love your EDT but really prefer you a bit more intense, the EDP. I will reach for you always....
Please don't ever change!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2007 3:49:00 AM More reviews by cyang604

Love, love, LOVE this scent - and I'm not the only one, judging by the very high ratings all around for CM :) It's a beautiful, sophisticated, and yet... playful scent that's very Chanel, and yet, very "now" at the same time. Unlike the original Coco, it's not so old-fashioned as to turn younger generations off, but has enough of "classic" ingredients to keep older generations interested. I own this in EDP, EDT, body wash, AND lotion... it's more or less my signature. The EDT I'm not too fond of - it has very little staying power (about two hours on my skin) and is a little more citrusy and generic than the EDP, which is absolutely glorious. A girl OR woman who wears CM is likely fashionable, confident, sophisticated, elegant, charming, well-mannered, and both respectful and respected at the same time. There is always a hint of the mystery about her, though she doesn't close herself off to the rest of the world either. She's essentially chic and somebody who'll make it big in the world she lives in.

Very obviously, CM is my favorite Chanel fragrance. It's great for almost any season (I'd recommend the EDT in summer, though) and any occasion, since it's fresh enough to be worn during the day and sophisticated enough for nighttime use. I normally envision it on women in their late twenties to late thirties, but, I'm a teen, and I use this as well. I won't repeat all the notes here, only state that the fragrance is floriental and starts off with "citrus" notes which dry down to floral ones, and finally, different woody scents. The mixture is done VERY well and the end result is very high-class. Not a scent for "everybody" - only for the gals who can pull it off :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2007 3:01:00 PM More reviews by lalki1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

beautiful fruity floral scent not sweet nor pungent. deep and sexy, great for all seassons and all occasions. excellant stying power.I allways get compliments when wearing it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2007 1:48:00 AM More reviews by Sage6o4

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Do you want to smell like a sexy, sophisticated, rich, elegant, classy, beautiful woman? GO BUY COCO MADEMOISELLE! Dear god.. this has got to the most beautiful fragrance in the world (next to No.5) .. my lord whenever I smell this (or, spray it on me) I feel so sexy I can't take it. ..Unfortunately, it doesn't stay to great on my skin!! :'( .. so I take off one lippie. People say it's too expensive... well yeah, it's Chanel, what do you expect?

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2007 10:33:00 PM More reviews by sadgirl22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This and Angel are my two signature scents. I think that Coco Mademoiselle is well worth the money. It stays well and it is not "old lady" like, as many of Chanel's other frangrances are in my opinion. I bought a small bottle at first, and am now on my second bottle...this time I got the LARGE!! Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2007 3:33:00 AM More reviews by MarieClaire9

one of my staples, love it very much, but don't wear it every day. i have to be in the right mood for coco mdm. ;-), prefer the EdT because of grapefruit and the warmer basenotes. smells great :-))

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2007 12:04:00 PM More reviews by Chimatsu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It's perfect. The fragrance is a bit strong, which is very good for me, it has a very strong staying power. It is very feminine and "business like". It has kind of a smokey smell with some fruity modern notes. It can be worn during the day time. The square bottle is simple but very sophisticated. I like it!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/21/2007 10:56:00 AM More reviews by heavenseventeen

My husband gave me this for Christmas. I use this everyday as it is youthful, casual but classy at the same time. It's not a scent I absolutely love but I find it is not unpleasantly strong or overpowering. The nozzle and plastic on the bottle came apart was a pain to open every time. May purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2007 9:14:00 PM More reviews by EJMcCull

What a wonderful scent! More youthful and light than Coco (which I also have and love). I'd classify this as a great scent to wear in the summer when you're just sick of fruity and also a great scent in the winter when you're sick of vanilla and spices. So, I suppose that makes it a classic year round scent!! :) Yep that sounds just right! I love Coco Mademoiselle!