BeneFit Cosmetics High Beam

4.1

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Amazing product BUT isometimes i t gives me little bumps along the top of my cheek bones (they go away-just allergy bumps i guess..i am used to this though!)
It is a great product if you do not have very sensitive skin!
Goes a long way and LASTS! Its purdy and non glittery :)

on 2/12/2009 8:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love the way it is on my face.
It make me glowy i like that ! :)
really not hard to work with.
recommend this product! =D

I LOVE this stuff.
I put it on my cheekbones and under my eyebrows.
I haven't tried blending it in with my foundation, but I will next time.
The stuff literally lasts for ever. you only need a couple drops and you're good.

Love it!

I love that dewey glowing look and High Beam gives it to you. I can't think of anything bad to say about it: Buy some!

on 1/30/2009 10:41:00 AM

I love this highlighter. In the summer when I'm tanned, I use this to highlight the areas where the sun hits: Cheek bones, top of the nose, the bone under the eyebrows and my collar bones. I get many comments on my skin glowing. Because it is in liquid form, you can control the application much better. I regularly use it over eye makeup to highlight under the eyebrows. The bottle lasts forever and it is good value for money.

on 1/26/2009 1:48:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

i wouldnt need to buy this again since so little goes a long way. i really would not limit its usage to particular skintones, im a very tan south asian and it really works for me. just go and test it at the counter then walk out into natural light. i do feel its preference as to the type of highlighters one likes. also this really is a hands on type of product. blend with your fingers. some days i blend with my mac 187 brush on the apples of my cheek. if your skin is dry this product will not blend. i am acne prone, and i know this will make most break out, so as a buffer i always apply it after foundation. it can be hard to work with and if not blended well or fast enough can leave the white cast some have mentioned. overall i would say its a great product if your a makeup junkie like myself who loves to experiment. however if youre looking for hg status i would say look elsewhere before you lay down the money. its fairly expensive. the packaging is reallly annoying, a nail polish type bottle which if you turn too tight will break! so thats a bummer.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Wonderful product! Got this as a sample and fell in love with it. Will buy again and again. You can use it for anything almost-from eyeshadow to highlighter to light lip tint to raise the cheek bones, this is a miracle product. Good job, Benefit!

on 1/22/2009 1:33:00 PM

Fantastic highlighter! Gives your skin a satiny glow. Subtle enough for daytime use. It looks awfully pink in the bottle but melts into your own skin tone on application (or, if you're more heavy handed, an appealing pink flush.) Great for everyone including fair-skinned girls!

I prefer Chanel's Sheer Brilliance because it gives me the same dewy glow but also a subtle sunkissed look. But this is tops, too!

on 1/19/2009 6:51:00 PM

I am so glad I decided to give this highlighter a go, because it is really worth it.
I have fair, NW15 skin and it really helps to highlight, define, and contour my cheekbones and browbones. I also like to dot a little bit on the inner corner of my eyes to brighten them up a bit.
The formula is very easy to blend, and has a pearly pink, satiny finish that really compliments my skin tone. It gives your skin a glowy, luminescent appearance that really brings your look up a notch.
A little bit goes a long way with this stuff, so I can imagine that it will last a long time. Once I run out, though, I will definitely repurchase.

on 1/18/2009 5:51:00 PM

Definitely my HG! Gives my ppp skin a very nice glow. It also looks really natural. No glitter at all which is a huge plus for me. A little does goes a long way!The creamy formula works well with my dry skin. Love, love, love it!

Video Reviews & Tutorials