BeneFit Cosmetics High Beam

4.1

I LOVE this stuff.
I put it on my cheekbones and under my eyebrows.
I haven't tried blending it in with my foundation, but I will next time.
The stuff literally lasts for ever. you only need a couple drops and you're good.

Love it!

I love that dewey glowing look and High Beam gives it to you. I can't think of anything bad to say about it: Buy some!

on 1/30/2009 10:41:00 AM

I love this highlighter. In the summer when I'm tanned, I use this to highlight the areas where the sun hits: Cheek bones, top of the nose, the bone under the eyebrows and my collar bones. I get many comments on my skin glowing. Because it is in liquid form, you can control the application much better. I regularly use it over eye makeup to highlight under the eyebrows. The bottle lasts forever and it is good value for money.

on 1/26/2009 1:48:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

i wouldnt need to buy this again since so little goes a long way. i really would not limit its usage to particular skintones, im a very tan south asian and it really works for me. just go and test it at the counter then walk out into natural light. i do feel its preference as to the type of highlighters one likes. also this really is a hands on type of product. blend with your fingers. some days i blend with my mac 187 brush on the apples of my cheek. if your skin is dry this product will not blend. i am acne prone, and i know this will make most break out, so as a buffer i always apply it after foundation. it can be hard to work with and if not blended well or fast enough can leave the white cast some have mentioned. overall i would say its a great product if your a makeup junkie like myself who loves to experiment. however if youre looking for hg status i would say look elsewhere before you lay down the money. its fairly expensive. the packaging is reallly annoying, a nail polish type bottle which if you turn too tight will break! so thats a bummer.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Wonderful product! Got this as a sample and fell in love with it. Will buy again and again. You can use it for anything almost-from eyeshadow to highlighter to light lip tint to raise the cheek bones, this is a miracle product. Good job, Benefit!

on 1/22/2009 1:33:00 PM

Fantastic highlighter! Gives your skin a satiny glow. Subtle enough for daytime use. It looks awfully pink in the bottle but melts into your own skin tone on application (or, if you're more heavy handed, an appealing pink flush.) Great for everyone including fair-skinned girls!

I prefer Chanel's Sheer Brilliance because it gives me the same dewy glow but also a subtle sunkissed look. But this is tops, too!

on 1/19/2009 6:51:00 PM

I am so glad I decided to give this highlighter a go, because it is really worth it.
I have fair, NW15 skin and it really helps to highlight, define, and contour my cheekbones and browbones. I also like to dot a little bit on the inner corner of my eyes to brighten them up a bit.
The formula is very easy to blend, and has a pearly pink, satiny finish that really compliments my skin tone. It gives your skin a glowy, luminescent appearance that really brings your look up a notch.
A little bit goes a long way with this stuff, so I can imagine that it will last a long time. Once I run out, though, I will definitely repurchase.

on 1/18/2009 5:51:00 PM

Definitely my HG! Gives my ppp skin a very nice glow. It also looks really natural. No glitter at all which is a huge plus for me. A little does goes a long way!The creamy formula works well with my dry skin. Love, love, love it!

on 1/16/2009 12:12:00 AM

I instaneously fell in love with this product! My first Benefit purchase and I am very pleased. I was running on 4 hrs of sleep last night, so after reading all the reviews here I dashed to Sephora ($24 USD). I look and feel like a Disney princess. I'm not a big fan of shimmer in any of my daytime makeup products. This is hands down the best highlighter, it doesnt look overdone either. Less is definitely more in this case. I used MAC eyeshadow to highlight my brow bone, but that didnt look as natural as HB. It is very sheer and iridescent when it comes to contact on the skin. It lasted quite a while too. After a 2 hr. gym workout session, afterwards I came out still looking bright with a hint of glow. This price is quite steep, but little goes a long way, and I could see this lasting for at least a year. Gotta try it girls!

Also** do you ladies recommend Benefit's eye bright pencil on top of it? Do these have to go hand in hand or will I be fine just using HB alone? Input is appreciated...Contact me. Thanks in advance!

on 1/15/2009 10:03:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

i love this product! i hesitated for ages about buying it as its 15, but after reading reviews on here i went for it! it leaves a gorgeous shimmer to your face, not too obvious. some reviews have said its too bright and too obvious however i did not find this. its very expensive for a highlighter, and i have similar products (a barry m body shimmer) that do a similar job for a third of the price, however this product is slightly better. i would definitely reccommend if you can afford. ifnot try barry m's body creme shimmer range.

Video Reviews & Tutorials