September 30, 2014 | 1811 users online

Highlighters - BeneFit Cosmetics - High Beam

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2009 11:15:00 PM More reviews by tuffins

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I received a deluxe sample from my local shoppers drug mart after expressing interest in it. I am so happy with this product. Perfect pearly sheer highlight. I might even buy a fullsize once I am done with my sample. Nice stuff and hasn't caused me to break out! A+

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2008 10:47:00 PM More reviews by Limeburst

This product is AMAZING! I put it on the highest park of my cheekbone, just under the eye, and i LOVE the look it gives. i layer on sort of a lot, so its really shimmery/metallic like. It just gives my face this 'glow' Would DEFFINATLY buy again! I tried mixing it with my liquid foundation and the results are FANTASTIC!! It gives your skin tone this overall glow and it makes my foundation appear smoother and creamier and just overall, makes me look pretty darn good haha. I read an idea from a lovely MUAer that she mixed this in with her lotion, so i decided to try it and WOW!!! this is SOOOO amazing. it makes my skin look so shimmery and glowy (in a good way) i use high beam for everything. For my liquid foundation, on top of cheekbones, in lotion. will buy over and over again

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2008 9:55:00 AM More reviews by Stephie2705

Gives my skin a gorgeous, luminous glow! Really brings out the cheekbones and emphasizes the areas I want :-) Is a gorgeous subtle pink, which looks great on my fair/medium skintone! One bottle will last AGES!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2008 2:37:00 AM More reviews by Kaguya

Gives the perfect glow.
Everyone asks me about my skin when I have this on!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/27/2008 2:35:00 PM More reviews by babbakins

I think, like a lot of Benefit products, the popularity of this product says more about the cutesy marketing than the actual quality.

I'm sure it's great if you have very young, pore-free skin, but I'm 31 and have a few large pores and fine lines on my cheeks. This product makes them seem 10X larger and is totally unflattering; the effect is almost grotesque, even used in tiny amounts.

To be honest, I paid 15.50 for this and think it was worth a few pounds at the most. I also bought a shimmery pink highlighting powder from my local supermarket for 99p and much prefer the effect it gives to my cheekbones. Supermodel in a bottle? I think not!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/22/2008 7:02:00 AM More reviews by oliviaw96

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this product it is perfect for a godess like glow for a night out. I also bought this in the realness of concealers kit so it came in a perfect handbag sized bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2008 11:43:00 PM More reviews by dharbo

There is really nothing negative I can say about this highlighter. It is lightweight and easy to blend. I use it on the bridge of my nose and under the brow bone and it looks awesome. I sometimes mix a tiny amount with my tinted moisturizer to get an all over glow. Because such a small amount is needed this lasts forever.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2008 7:51:00 PM More reviews by tishykitty

I really like this product, I believe that it is best on fair skin with a rosey undertone, but will work with all skin types.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2008 1:51:00 PM More reviews by niamhh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Love it!!!
-A tiny bit goes a long way
-I can mix it with my Benetint to make a pink dewy blusher
-Really catches your eye
-Looks great applied over your eyelid to make a natural shimmery eyeshadow

rated 1 of 5 on 12/18/2008 12:32:00 AM More reviews by eunice866

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is WAY too shimmery/metallic for my taste. The formula itself is very thick/goopy, and the nail-polish applicator doesn't really help in thinning it out to put on your face. It just looks extremely unnatural and metallic/shiny on my fair skin.