October 25, 2014 | 1822 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Yves Saint Laurent - Touche Eclat (Radiant Touch)

rated 3 of 5 on 11/18/2001 9:39:00 PM More reviews by pandalai

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Convenience is 1 big selling point .. just press the end of the tube (like a pen) and just apply ..

But sad to say ... the concealer is only good for pple with minor skin imperfection .. i have acne and scars ... this product does little to conceal them ...

But the texture of the concealer is good ... :(

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2001 5:53:00 AM More reviews by BEVERLYS

The packaging is ADORABLE, though dirty fingers should not hold the cool gold tube ;)
It's a novel idea, but I have found other concealers that work just as well (if not better). It's pretty sheer, so this is not for you if you're after coverage. It's a cute compact product, but don't spend so much money on it when there are cheaper alternatives.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2001 6:00:00 PM More reviews by NYer

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Finally, I found an undereye concealer that works and DOES NOT CAKE. Caution- You must clean the brush with alcohol regularly or it may mildew and smell nasty.
Also for the other 2 ladies that didn't like theirs: there are 2 colors. A pink based and a yellow based. Stay away from the pink one, that can't match anyones skin.
All in all Touche Eclat (yellow) is one of the best finds in years and I'll continue to buy it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2001 6:27:00 PM More reviews by Helen

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I don't see the point of this product--why would I want to pile up something on top of my under eye concealer--I say just get better concealer! The texture of this product--made it look obvious that I was wearing concealer and the pink undertone didn't flatter me as the best way to neutralize purplish undereye circles is to use a yellower, NOT pinker base. I think this may work for someone who doesn't hav undereye circles and has pink undertones top their skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/15/2001 6:35:00 PM More reviews by Alexis

Unfortunately, this is one of those "must have" products that didn't work for me. From all the raves I was expecting something special, but it is just a light pink, slightly shimmery liquid (similar to Revlon Skinlights lotion). It is far too sheer to cover anything, and though it is nice to use as a highlighter there are tons of other products that could do the same for much less. Also, the pink didn't seem to suit my fair, yellow-based skin (looked obvious). If you're looking for a low-end copy cat, the Body Shop's "Lightening Touch" is supposed to be remarkably similar, though it is in wand form (like a lipgloss) rather than the luxe gold pen container of the Touche Eclat.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2001 5:02:00 PM More reviews by SueS

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is an amazing product. I use it under my eyes and on my upper line line at the bow. Gives a subtle glow.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2001 7:44:00 AM More reviews by charlita

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I don't need very much concealing so I use this for light blemishes and highlighting. I love this product and would buy it again. My only caution is that the product can turn and begin to smell really funky. Any foul-smelling product has gone bad and should not be used.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2001 12:32:00 AM More reviews by Hellokitty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I simply love the packaging, Touche Eclat is a pen with a brush tip. You simply click on the button and concealer is squirted out of the barrel into the bristles. It has light diffusing particles that bounce light off of your skin and make it appear less shadowy.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2001 1:08:00 PM More reviews by figfunston

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is one of those strange products that people seem to love or hate. I love it. It's not quite a concealer (in fact, you can layer it over concealer.) Wearing Touche Eclat is like walking around with your own source of good lighting. It minimizes the appearance of wrinkles and shadowy dark spots by reflecting light away from the face. I use it under my eyes and on the lines from the sides of my nose to the corners of my mouth. It's a terrific anti-aging tool.