Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat (Radiant Touch)

3.7

AQUA (WATER) . CYCLOMETHICONE . GLYCERIN . TALC . PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM (MINERAL OIL) . PEG/ PPG-18/18 DIMETHICONE . MAGNESIUM SULFATE . TRIDECETH-3 . METHICONE . METHYLPARABEN . SQUALANE . [ /- MAY CONTAIN : CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE) . CI 77019 (MICA) . CI 77492 (IRON OXIDE) . CI 77491 (IRON OXIDE) . CI 77499 (IRON OXIDE) . CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES) . CI 77510 (FERRIC FERROCYANIDE) . CI 77742 (MANGANESE VIOLET) . CI 75470 (CARMINE) . “NF8897” .

on 9/7/2002 9:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is the only concealer I've tried that isn't cakey when I put it on and still gets the job done. I have fair skin and the color is perfect. The packaging is nice, it smooths on easily, and you don't have to use very much. Lasts for quite some time which makes the price a little easier to handle. I definitely recommend this product.

on 8/30/2002 9:14:00 AM

My holy grail under eye concealer. It's not cakey, does the job, I also use it on the sides of the nose and for dark shadow on the edges of lips.

on 8/27/2002 5:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have dark circles and I didn't feel that this did that much to hide them by itself. On top of my concealer it was nice. After having it one month I opened it to find mold in the brush. YUCK. I returned it and will never buy it again.

on 8/13/2002 2:03:00 PM

This is a nice choice if you want light coverage. It really makes my under eye circles disappear. However, it would not be enough to hide really dark circles. The finish is very nice--not matte or greasy. It just looks soft. No cakiness, no smearing of eye makeup. It's the best I've found for under eye concealing. I'm not sure how the color would work on everyone, but for my pale, pink skin the color works fine. The click pen is a neutral in my book.

on 7/8/2002 11:24:00 PM

Wonderful concealer! I use it for lightening the under eye area, my eyelids and covering red marks. It lightens up my skin beautifully. But! Too expensive for the amount you get + you can't know how much is left. I bought it at duty free price for 30$, hmm...and I'll buy it again hmm.. I just can't live without it anymore!

on 6/17/2002 4:50:00 AM

I have dark undereye circles, so decided to try Touche Eclat. What can I say? Wow! This stuff is great! As the MA at YSL said to me: "it has a lightbulb effect on the skin". It does exactly that, and when I use it on my circles, they seem to disappear. -Even my friends noticed the difference, and thats really saying something! I also sometimes use a bit of it on my eyelid to 'lighten up' the area. Looks wonderful. My only complaint is while the gold tube packaging is certainly pretty, I would prefer it if I could see how much I have left of it! Though I've had it for 6 months so far, it has shown no signs of running out yet. :) I wouldn't really use this to cover blemishes, because it doesn't seem 'thick' enough. Overall, I am one happy customer :).

on 6/5/2002 7:56:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have been using this product a long time! I really love it... my dark circles are not too dark, but this really highlights the undereye area, and I also use it on my eyelids, which can get dark as well. Easy to blend, and the pen lasts a long time, and looks pretty!

on 5/6/2002 11:42:00 PM

A middling rating from me for this one. I agree with a couple of the reviewers below - if you have industrial-strength circles as I do, this isn't the stuff. Too sheer. BUT it works beautifully on the lid to even out color. With a little powder dusted on, your lids are ready to go, or they're ready for shadow. For that use, I'd buy it again - but not at the price they charge in the States! $37? Is Yves drinking more than Champagne?!

on 4/28/2002 1:40:00 PM

This is a wonderful highlighting concealor. I use it with my UD CLoud Cover under my eyes and the circles seem to fade away. It does a little better job than the Revlon version. Now if I dont run out of this as fast as the Revlon, this is a definite staple.

UPDATE: This lasts signicantly longer than the Revlon as I don't have to use as much so in the long run this actually ends up being cheaper than the Revlon. I go through 2 or more of the Revlon in the time it takes me to use 1 of these.

on 4/13/2002 1:56:00 AM

To sum it up in one word: Wow! This is like eternal youth in a gold pen - instantly brightens up the eye area and removes 10 years! The MUA hype proved to be all true and can't believe I didn't purchase this sooner! All 5's for this product!

Popular Primer/ Correctors