Dove Beauty Bar

4.4

sodium lauroyl isethionate, stearic acid, sodium tallowate or sodium palmitate, lauric acid, sodium isethionate, water, sodium stearate, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium cocoate or sodium palm kernelate, fragrance, sodium chloride, tetrasodium edta, tetrasodium etidronate, titanium dioxide.

on 8/21/2003 9:26:00 PM

The best soap in the world...It's not really a "soap" in the sense that it strips your skin...This is so good at keeping skin clear and clean. I've used Dove, along with other super expensive products and Dove is the best(along with Dermalogica) A true classic and cheap as hell.

on 8/8/2003 10:57:00 PM

This is my all time favorite soap! I love the way it makes my skin so smooth and soft. I use this for my face too and it has never caused any new breakouts. You just can't beat the just-washed-with-dove feeling!

I love this soap. It doesn't tighten or dry out my skin nd it's sensitive enough for me. Other soaps give me infections but this one is jsut right!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I've blown so much cash on expensive face washes for years and all this time, the only thing I ever needed was the Dove Beauty Bar.

It smells wonderful and leaves my skin feeling clean and smooth. Not greasy from being over moisturized. I love it. continued >>

on 7/30/2003 11:32:00 PM

The beauty bar is great. I love how it smells and makes my face and body so soft. It's also very cheap. =)

on 7/28/2003 6:41:00 PM

I love dove soap!! It smmels great and has a moisterizer in it!! It makes my skin soft and it's great for sensitive skin!!

on 7/21/2003 3:55:00 AM

Dove soaps are the only soaps used in my home! My boyfriend (now husband) grew up using Dove soaps so when we moved in together he insisted we buy it. I love the way it makes my skin feel so soft and healthy. I won't use this soap on my face ( I have sensitive and acne prone skin) but my skin has never been softer! GOOD BUY!

on 7/15/2003 3:12:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Wow! How could I pass this up for so long? I just recently became a fan of Dove Nutrium body wash, so when I went to pick some up I picked up a tiny travel size bar of this soap to try on my face. My face is sensitive and acne-prone, and I usually buy a Neutrogena liquid wash for the face. I cannot believe how much I love this classic soap! I think it smells wonderful, like childhood, and it makes my skin feel so soft. Best of all, it seems to have helped clear my skin (even my blackheads) and didn't irritate me in the least. I will never use anything else to cleanse my face when something this cheap and easily accessible works so well!

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

My everyday body soap (sensitive version, which is fragrance-free). Very good. The "sensitive" version is the only version of this bar with no perfume added, by the way. I wish Dove would come out with a fragrance-free body wash as well, but the best they do with body washes is an "unscented" sensitive skin version which actually has a masking fragrance (which has a distinct smell)!! Anyway, my skin is nice and soft and I have gotten lots of compliments, I don't know if that's cause of the Dove but it clearly doesn't hurt! If they made a truly fragrance-free body wash, I would switch to that, but for now it's the Dove beauty bar. You can't beat the price, either.

I don't use this for facial cleansing however, because I am sure it would clog my facial pores.

on 6/30/2003 9:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I loce this beauty bar!! I have been using it ever since I was a child and it is the holy grail of all wal-mart soaps...and dirt cheap, too...My granny used this till the day she died, and her skin everywhere looked 15 years younger than she actually was...It's mild, and the scent doesn't trigger my asthma...Everyone should try this product at least once to feel what you've been missing!!!