April 17, 2014 | 1973 users online

Gels/Soaps - Dove - Beauty Bar

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2002 3:39:00 AM More reviews by jezseeca

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

this was ok....but it left a slight residue on my skin that felt drying.... what's all the fuss? i supposed it would be better for a body soap. but it's not gentle enough my sensitive face.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2002 8:33:00 PM More reviews by Melsh

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is and has been my favorite Bar soap for about 5 or 6 years. I will not buy anything else anymore. I tried switching to other brands, but my skin wasn't happy when I did. Oil of olay made my skin too greasy and same with Caress...everything else is too dry. I buy the sensitive bar and I love it so does my husband and 2 kids (it keeps there skin from drying out with those harsh soaps!)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2002 1:06:00 AM More reviews by HelloKitty415

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I abosolutely love this bar soap! I've been using it for about 4-5 years and I will not use anything else on my body or face. My grandmother is the one who told me about this soap, she has been using it forever and has such beautiful skin. Iam prone to acne though, so I was a little apprehensive about trying it cause it does have 1/4 moisturizing lotion in it, but it really helps my skin, no breakouts, and my skin is in great condition. I recommend it, highly that is.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2002 4:25:00 PM More reviews by glitter123

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product cleans, yet doesnt strip my skin of all my moisture. A very nice bar for the winter especcially. I like to use a more refreshing one in the summer, but this one is great for winter and fall. A very nice lather also.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2002 2:31:00 PM More reviews by jezseeca

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

this was far too dry for my face, but it makes a fantastic body wash! so creamy!!!!! i love how it makes a super soft lather.

Update: too drying. i stopped using this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2001 4:55:00 PM More reviews by candy_5

It has a good smell and gives off lots of lather. It's great for dry and/or sensitive skin. A nice basic

rated 4 of 5 on 11/17/2001 2:18:00 AM More reviews by Shana

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I think bar soaps in general can be harsh and drying. But Dove Beauty Bar lathers better than any soap I've used. It's definitely much more mild than, say, Ivory or even Caress. As both a facial cleanser and as a body soap this stuff is great. Not greasy at all but moisturizes pretty well.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2001 5:03:00 PM More reviews by hconsigny

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Thanks to all of you that recommended this product. it is exactly what I have been looking for... a gentle cleanser that clears my skin withour drying it out.

It rocks!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2001 12:14:00 AM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My derm told me to get this stuff for my face and it is great! My skin is clear, but dry, and this product helped it to stay more moisturized and feel soft and smnooth.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2001 1:47:00 AM More reviews by WaterBaby

Great soap! I do not use this on my face, since soap leaves my face really dry and tight. But this is great for the body. It lathers up really nice and rinses very clean and does not leave my skin dry. I use the unscented version and it works great and doesn't irritate my skin! Love this soap!