December 21, 2014 | 1902 users online

Gels/Soaps - Dove - Beauty Bar

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2003 6:19:00 PM More reviews by kozizi

With my combination skin, I tried the Dove Nutrium and it seemed ok at first. But after about a week, my face started to feel really dry and tight. I don't think its a good idea to use a bar soap for the face. So I just use it in the shower now.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2003 9:40:00 AM More reviews by Cutie6680

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

After having a very bad facial reaction, this is the only thing that i could wash my face with after wards. it smells great and never breaks me out. i really dont think i could survive w/ out this!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2003 5:26:00 PM More reviews by cosmogurl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

After years of spending hundreds on facial products to tame my combo skin, i finally gave up and just started to use the dove bar in my cabinet. this is the oly thing that has EVER worked!!!!!!!! my skin was pimple free in less than a week and it leaves a pretty glow without the oiliness! now im contantly gettin compliments on my skin. I now spend less than a dollar on one product instead of $10 each for dozens.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2003 10:46:00 PM More reviews by pinkangel3

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love my Dove...have used this for years...am using the Pink and also White beauty bars...makes my dry and delicate skin feel so soft...must always have this to wash my face and take my shower...smells so pretty!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2003 10:19:00 PM More reviews by Helen

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is OK for my body but I really don't like using soap on my face.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2003 10:07:00 PM More reviews by KarenCG

I just hate Dove soaps. I dislike the smell, the way my skin feels after using it (kind of filmy), but if I forget to bring my own soaps, etc., I end up having to use this when we visit my MIL. Blech!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2003 11:20:00 AM More reviews by scarlet773

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the only soap i buy for my family. The scent is great and it keeps my skin smooth. A definate staple in my household.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2003 1:51:00 AM More reviews by nakobear

I wasn't too impressed with this soap. While it didn't dry out my skin, I didn't feel like I felt clean afterwards either. I think I still prefer shower gels over bars.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2003 5:29:00 PM More reviews by NYgirl

I love this soap. I use it a lot in the winter when my skin gets dry and itchy. It lathers well and rinses of clean. It makes my skin feel so soft and smooth. It smells nice, too!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2003 12:42:00 PM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really love Dover products. I just discovered the hair care which I really like and of course there is the beauty bar which has been a staple of mine for years and years. I use it both on my face and my body. My derm said that it was a nice gentle wash to use on the face that wouldn't bother my sensative skin. He was right!