July 28, 2014 | 1050 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2012 4:26:00 PM More reviews by teenofchrist

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have combination skin, and it's hard to find products that work for me that I love. I decided to tryout out a BB cream for the first time so I bought it and it works WONDERS. It's AMAZING, matches my skin tone exactly and I'm tan. It goes on smooth, makes my blemishes subtle, easy to remove, easy to apply, long lasting, and so easy to use for everyday use. It gives you a nice natural clean look without having to use heavy foundation. I definitely recommend it to anyone. It's one of my absolute favorite must have products to keep in your makeup bag! It's so affordable too! I am definitely continuing to buy this product and you should try it out too!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/23/2012 3:34:00 AM More reviews by fashionbunny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

A lot of people will love this bb cream. I can't use it - I wore this and only this for some light coverage one day. The following day I woke up and my skin was entirely irritated with red bumps, itchy and horrible! I won't be using it again, either my bottle is a baddie or it has an ingredient that upsets my skin. It's also not non-comodegenic so I can't use it at the moment. The coverage was ok, the light was a bit too dark for me, but obviously my review has been coloured by a horrible experience.
If your skin isn't too sensitive and you've never had a bad reaction before then this might be fine, but I'll be throwing it in the bin with quite a lot of satisfaction.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2012 12:44:00 AM More reviews by skwert22

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really liked this BB cream and I LOVE Maybelline products so this was a definite YES for me. It was convenient that this had SPF in it because I love being in the sun. I don't think it gave my skin a "glow" though. But it matched perfectly to my skin tone, and I bought the Light tint. It feels great on your skin and definitely "blurs imperfections". And most of all, your skin skin looks smoother. The only major thing I don't like about it is the package quality, because: when I twist the cap off the cream tends to get all over the place. I would definitely buy this again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2012 3:32:00 PM More reviews by stls

It didn't do anything for me.
The light shade was still too dark
Felt sticky during application
Absolutely no coverage
Very shiny
And I doubt it would provide any moisture, skin protection or evening the complexion out. I can't use it to find out anyway. At least it didn't cake but I can't add a lipstick just for that...

rated 1 of 5 on 9/22/2012 1:37:00 PM More reviews by Lissielimelight

I'm actually surprised this got so many good reviews, because.. honestly... this was horrible on me!

First of all, what you pay for this little amount of product is ridicilous... it's not much product in there at all, and I payed about 13 $ for this? Secondly, the colourrange is so bad. I believe it only comes in "Light" and "Medium", since I'm very pale, I chose the light one hoping it would fit me. But it was too dark and WAAY too pinkish, I looked like my entire face was blushing... Not a pretty sight.

When it comes to coverege, it didn't do much.. Maybe I didn't care to think too much about it since the colour was so off, and I was shiny as never before.. I basicly looked like I'd smeared butter all over my face, and I don't even have oily skin to start with!

This was a waste of money, so please do not make the same mistake as I did!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2012 5:37:00 PM More reviews by Vivicode

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this product--it's perfect for quick, light coverage. Lasts long, feels fresh, has the added plus of SPF protection to keep skin young in the sun. The only downer is that there are very few shades, so I had to buy two and mix them. Not a huge deal, but I do recommend trying it since the shades aren't very diverse. I'm Asian so I mixed light/medium and medium to get the right color.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/21/2012 3:18:00 AM More reviews by alextuthreefour

This product is alright. Personally all I find it to do is give light coverage and dewiness to my skin. Don't get me wrong, I love light and dewy but I feel like any ol' tinted moisturizer can do that for my skin. Maybe that's all it is supposed to do. I was just expecting some magical makeup from all the claims BB creams tend to make. The packaging is slim and compact and it has SPF which is perfect for traveling.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/20/2012 6:34:00 PM More reviews by LittleTogi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

At first I didn't know what a BB cream was but then I bought this and gave it a go. I like this product and I love the creamy texture and how it goes on evenly and smooth. I am a fair to medium skin tone so I got the light to medium but I think it's a bit too dark for me. Also, the packaging could use a little work, because the product just goes EVERYWHERE when I take off the cap. Overall I think it's a good product for the money.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2012 5:05:00 PM More reviews by jasminejones2011

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Oh my gooooooddddnesss! I just love this product! I bought it at walmart a couple days ago and ever since i have been wearing, people have been telling me how pretty i look and how my makeup is flawless! its amazing! i llove this product so much! the only thing that i dont really like about it is that it only comes in 1fl oz bottles. I wish it came in a bigger bottle.! theee bb cream really matched my skin color as well! This was the first time i have ever even heard of a "BB" cream.So i decided to give it a try! i lovvvvvvvvvve it! i cant stop saying that i love it! i will def continue to purchase this bb cream in medium/dark shade!!:):) im in love with thissss! BUY IT NOW!:)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2012 5:54:00 PM More reviews by Smilygirl008

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a review for the sample in 17 magizine. I got a little sample (light medium) with a coupon $1 off! So seven dollars. You only needed a little and it looked amazing on and my skin is really dry so it was so moisturized. I didn't even need concealer! WARNING: do not use if oily skin or expecting full coverage. This is super low coverage which is what my easy to take care of skin needs. AMAZING PRODUCT need more in a tube but for 8 dollars it is fine :)

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No