April 16, 2014 | 954 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 9/5/2012 9:54:00 PM More reviews by PrettyBelizean

I bought this at Target last week in Deep. This BB Cream is more of a tinted moisturizer for me. What I love about this product is that is gives my skin a nice dewy finish and my skin glows. It doesn't cover much for blemishes which is okay for me. I will repurchase after I'm finished with this tube.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/4/2012 10:45:00 PM More reviews by mnarea90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was looking at Garnier's BB cream one day when the sales lady showed me Maybelline's version. I bought this product because it was on sale (2/$13, whereas Garnier's was $13 for 1). I tried it when I got home but it didn't really do anything for me. It didn't cover up anything and I don't think it really moisturized much. Like previous reviewers have said, it may work best as a light tinted moisturizer. To be fair though, since becoming pregnant, I've had awful skin and I should have known that a BBcream wouldn't be enough. Lesson learned. However, if you don't have much to cover up, this may work for you.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/4/2012 10:15:00 PM More reviews by AlleyCat1986

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Very unhappy. Medium-brown skinned girl who loves the maybelline dream mousse in caramel. Heard this adjusts to you skin tone and so thought I'd give it a try. Used it on 3 different occasions and I looked sick and ashy every time. It did not adjust to my skin colour and I suspect the ashy look could have been due to the SPF. Really dissppointed and I have lost faith in maybelline - creating a wearable bb cream for brown skin shouldnt be that hard for an established makeup company. Don't waste your money

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2012 9:55:00 PM More reviews by ilovethe80s87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I pretty much knew this stuff wouldn't be a real BB cream when I heard it was coming out, so I'm simply judging it on how well it worked for me, not on "OMG it's not a real BB it's just a tinted moisturizer uuuugghhhh" haha!

The ingredients are what first pulled me in... no pore-clogging, heavy stuff! Always a plus for my acne-prone skin and this nasty hot humid southern Louisiana weather. I purchased shade medium/deep because my skin was tan during this summer; but since I haven't been out in the sun for a few weeks, I'm getting lighter. So to compensate, I mix with some white sunscreen (because I don't think this product alone actually provides good SPF) and the tint is lightened just enough. Also, this stuff doesn't make me super shiny as long as I don't sweat alot. A little powder on top and I'm good to go. And if I go with full-on powder, it looks REALLY good with this product underneath it. It is sheer, so it doesn't provide alot of coverage, but if all you are looking for is a little tint and light moisturizer at a decent price, this is a good choice. I definitely plan to repurchase, but most likely in a different shade for colder seasons.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2012 8:28:00 PM More reviews by Beautyxxforever

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Great bb cream! Lightweight but covers well for someone who doesn't have bad skin! Def would repurchase! My go to summer makeup but in the fall and sprin I mix this with a medium lighter foundation and it's amazing! Sheers ou the covers and the color is great! Using the elf powder brush increases the coverage and I love this!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2012 6:36:00 PM More reviews by glowing500

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Terrible, had to chuck it in the trash. The lightest color was too dark for me and it looked orange, shiny and greasy on my face.

Epic fail for this oily skinned, fair skinned chick.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 9/4/2012 6:16:00 PM More reviews by Hayyleyy2

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this BB cream a lot! It makes my skin feel smooth, has SPF, makes my skin glow and doesn't make my skin oily throughout the day! But i would say that it doesn't give very good coverage. It's VERY sheer so if you need good coverage, don't get this! Also another con is that they don't have a very good color selection!

I would say buy this if you need a sheer coverage and just want a natural dewy look to your skin!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/4/2012 4:01:00 PM More reviews by SamIAm2197

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Not a fan of this BB Cream personally, but I'm sure it works great for some.

First thing I didn't like about this was the coverage. I got basically none when I put it on. That's really my biggest complaint. I may as well have gotten a tinted moisturizer. Secondly, it has a sort of greyish tint when I apply it to some areas of my face and an orange tint when I apply it to others. Lastly, I don't like the way it feels on my skin. I can't really explain it, it just feels weird to me, like my face is coated with a thin layer of like, dried up detergent or something. The SPF also really irritates my skin for like an hour before the feeling fades away. But that's more of my problem, not the cream.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/4/2012 7:05:00 AM More reviews by chuichi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really quite like this as one of my favourite drugstore BB creams. (thinking of another drugstore BB cream, Garnier, really didn't like that one!). This provides good coverage, feels fresh on the skin, doesn't feel heavy at all, and is non-greasy. Would probably re-purchase! Give this a try girls!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2012 3:13:00 AM More reviews by cristeenuh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I absolutely love this bb cream, I have really fair skin with some imperfections. Ever since I have started using it, I noticed such a difference, and I am getting complements on it everyday!