July 30, 2014 | 1865 users online

Concealers - Hard Candy - Glamoflauge Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2011 1:27:00 AM More reviews by karensis

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

OMG! This is a serious concealer... simple review here: this is better than any other d/s concealers I've tried (and I have tons). Sorry the only "high end" concealers that I hace are from MAC and the hard candy is better. The formula is just perfect, easy to apply, little goes a LONG way, decent price, long lasting, nothing too fancy but cute little tube... cons: can't think of any... buy it!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2011 1:39:00 PM More reviews by sherryrenee0423

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I love this product. It covers under eye circle better than any d/s concealer I've tried. I used Neutrogena 3 in 1 eye concealer for 3 years and it is still a great but doesn't give complete coverage. The only thing that would make this concealer better is if it spf in it. It was $6.50 at Wal-Mart which is dirt cheap bc I use less than 1/2 a pea size for both eyes and red spots on face. It will last forever and gives amazing coverage. It doesn't look so great if you have dry area but what concealer does? I also really like the packaging too. Some complain about the screw top and tube but I like it a lot.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2011 1:45:00 PM More reviews by IheartCHA

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Edit: The second tube got old on me quickly. I like the packaging because you can actually use all the product and it's hygienic. It makes it hard to mix up though, and this needs to be mixed sometimes. It separates in the tube and gets super greasy on the skin. After that point it had no coverage at all. I have no idea if they changed the formula or not, but friends of mine had the same thing happen.

If you need to cover up something horrible (like a bruise) in a pinch, this will cover it up if applied properly. Not good for any skin with texture issues, like dry skin or acne.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2010 10:19:00 PM More reviews by snowcat123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff. Its the best concealer I have used for blemishes, and i don't think it is hard to apply, you just have to blend a little. Light matched my skin well- i'm w2 in true match, if that helps anyone. Worth buying, especially because its one of the cheaper concealers I've found.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2010 2:48:00 AM More reviews by ellesp23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

I have been using this concealer for the past few months and I really love the coverage it gives me, and for only $6. My wallet is happy, :) I would compare this to my MAC Studio Finish concealer because they provide about the same amount of coverage despite the different consistency (MAC=creme, Glamoflage= creamy liquid....?) It has somewhat of a thick liquid consistency which is good for covering acne scars, discoloration, etc on the face, but I wouldn't use it underneath the eyes; it would accentuate any wrinkles or lines you may have. The downside to this is that it only comes in 3 shades: Light, Medium, and Tan which is a bit of a bummer because i had to wait until I got a bit lighter just to be able to use the Tan shade which is a good match to the shade NC 35 by MAC. Come summertime, I don't think I'd be able to use this because it would be waaaay too light for me.
PROS:
-Cheap
-Good coverage
-Easy to blend
-A lot of product
-Comes in a tube (more sanitary)
CONS:
-Very limited shade selection
OTHER:
-Thicker/creamier consistency: Some people may not like this type of consistency and it won't be good for concealing underneath the eyes and can look a bit cakey
But other than that, I really do like this concealer. If it can work for your skin tone, you should try it out (it also comes with a mini stick concealer, which works great too!) you get a lot of pigmented product for what you pay for.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 12/25/2010 8:37:00 PM More reviews by hellobri

I love love love this concealer! It's definitely full coverage, which is what i need. When i first used it i thought you needed alot, like the other concealer i used but really you dont. You only need the smallest amout, cause a little goes a long way, and you get a lot in the tube, which is great packaging. Oh and its cheap, i will definitely buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2010 5:23:00 PM More reviews by ageorge1221

Definitely HG material! I'm so glad I found this product and for only around $7...can't beat that, especially since you only need the teeny-tiniest amount (about the size of a pinhead).
I do suggest mosturizing the eye area prior to concealer applicaiton as this can be a bit hard to blend out (but not impossible). This concealer lasts all day and hardly goes into my fine lines. I'm very impressed and would high recommend this and repurchase this in the future!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/20/2010 7:30:00 PM More reviews by hersupernature

This concealer is incredibly pigmented - half a pea-sized amount would be enough for literally your whole face (read: it'll last you forever!). Glamoflauge is a matte formula and comes in a squeeze tube with a pointed nozzle to distribute small amounts, which might irk some who are fans of ultra-convenient packaging. Otherwise, this stuff works quite well for the price.

Pros:
very pigmented
cheap ($6.00)
tons of product
wears well
unique packaging
not orangey

Cons:
slightly annoying screw-top
packaging might invite leakage

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2010 3:11:00 PM More reviews by RMulieri

This is my new HG concealer.It covers everything but it is very easy to overdo it and it can look cakey.You only need a little pin size amount and to blend it well.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2010 3:13:00 PM More reviews by mam311

I bought this in light, I think I will try this in med next time, but overall it covers pretty well. A little goes a long way, a little pricey 8.00 but I think it willl last a long time. Also came with a little concealer pencil to outline tattoos and things before applying the concealer cream. I like it for taking with me when I dont want to carry the tube of concealer.