Hard Candy Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer

3.9

Petrolatum, Lanolin Oil, Tridecyl Stearate, Neopentyl Glycol, Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Isoamyl Laurate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Ozokerite, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Alcohol, MAY CONTAIN: Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891) Iron Oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499)

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This product is very thick.It seemed a little cakey when i applied it,and its hard to blend.On a few occasions it has gone watery on me,which i dislike.Disappointed in this product.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

I heard some things about this concealer on one of my favorite blogs. I gotta say for the price, I wasn't expecting too much. This is hands down my favorite concealer. I am NW35 and I got it in shade tan. Its very thick so a little goes a long way and it takes a minute to blend everything but it covers my dark circles so well. My undereye area looks brighter. I would for sure repurchase!

I like this concealer for acne, but not so much for under my eyes. The color I have is a bit too light for me, but I still like using it before my foundation. I will go back to find a better color match.

on 5/10/2011 11:26:00 PM

I am pretty pale, so the lightest shade is still a tad too dark, However, it covers up my undereye circles amazingly! This is very pigmented and thick,so I dab it on after I moisturize, a little seriously goes a long way. It also covers acne marks and pigmented areas well, it just needs to be blended in really well for me. Wish there were more shade options, but this stuff is HG for me. Haven't used the pencil yet, but will try on waterline as others have suggested.

on 5/10/2011 8:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I bought this in the colour "Light" and when I have no tan to my skin, it covers my undereye circles because of the yellow tint to the concealer, but I need to go over it with something that's closer to the colour of my skin, because it's a bit too dark. But when I have a tan, this is perfect and I don't need to put anything else over it except powder.

Also, for those of you looking for something to do with that mini concealer pencil that comes with it.. try it on your waterline. It brightens your eyes without being as harsh as a white eyeliner.

on 5/10/2011 2:05:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this concealer! The reason why I gave a 4 was because I have a huge blemish on my cheek and it doesn't cover it very well unfortunately :( Anyways, I bought this a few months ago based on the reviews and I seen it in the Canadian Walmart newly added to the makeup section so I thought why not? I use this concealer under my eyes and I recently had a surface piercing that I had taken out and it left 2 purple dots so this covers that scar amazingly well too! I was plesently surprised! This is my darn well HG concealer as of right now!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I boughgt this product today, and so far i love it, it matches my color,feels light,and covers everything.. before i wear it to school I was wondering if it stayed on all day?
I have this concealer on, the Hard Candy facce powder, and the Hard Candy bronser. Please let me know ASAP if it stayed on all day.(up to 8 hrs?)
Thanks!
XOXO

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This concealer was one that I was curious about because the brand had been associated with a higher end, cruelty-free, and high pigment makeup. So after trying their eyeshadows, blushes, and other various things from their line, I broke down and bought it.
I had been eyeing and debating everytime I walked into Wal-Mart, thinking I have a drawer full of concealer. Is this concealor going to be worth what I could shell out maybe $8.00 more for a concealer that I knew worked. As many MUAers, I gave in because of my curiousity and search for my holy grail (heavens opening up and singing) product.
Bottom line after trying every greasy, too light/dark, greasy, cakey and let's not forget the "Please make me look 20 years older" concealer, this was pretty good. I mixed mine with my eye moisturizer or rather on top of and the product sunk into the darkness of my raccoon eyes, brightened the area, and used my eyelid primer for eyeshadows. The blendability was good with a concealer brush and patting with a finger, but I like using a brush. I always use the back of my hand to test the blendability and as a pallette to mix a too thick product or yellow out my concealer with a yellow based pigment.
The product being a light skin olive person in medium was great! I was surprised I thought I would have to work on the shading, because olive skin girls know how hard it is to get a good match, so your face doesn't look pumpkin orange, brown, or glow peach...even with the HE stuff! I think this is a pretty good find in a drugstore and no I am not prejudice about who, where and how much for a product. If it works for me that's what matters most. I do use Retin A lowest percentage and any weird skin stuff popping up or redness is covered by this concealer.
This product does tend to slide on my oily skin after 6 hours, but I teach and am running around all day. It doesn't have an spf, and I think it would be just fine being touched up. It's soft, blends well, and seems not to break me out. So these are great points. It reminds me of the coverblend makeup that I used to use which is super heavy to cover scars with my foundation. If you are needing heavy concealing for events, spots, or just to hide an imperfection to the max check out the coverblend products, which were endorsed by plastic surgeons. They can be found online and in HE stores.
Glamoflauge for the low cost, availability, and for an HE feel is well worth it! Watch how much you use and try it with a sponge, finger, and brush to see which method works for you. I love this and am happy to find a product that I know works. If you buy one, you better get two...because they are never in stock!

on 5/3/2011 12:58:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this concealer because it claimed to cover up tattoos and I really needed a concealer to cover one of my tattoos for school/work. I saw a few reviews where this concealer actually did cover up tattoos so I thought I'd give it a try. When I applied it to half my tattoo, it did what it was supposed to do! Half my tattoo pretty much disappeared. I was satisfied. The ONLY thing I dislike about this product is that it doesn't have very many shades. I bought the darkest shade which was Tan and it was still a tad bit light for my skintone but nothing a powder foundation or something can't fix.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool

This concealer is by far one of the best! It says its a "heavy duty" concealer, and GIRL! it ain't lyin!! The price is awesome! (I think I paid $4.99) The formula is smooth, and blends well. It covers blemishes, dark cirlces and problem areas like you wouldn't believe! It has really long staying power as well! I will always have a back up!