September 19, 2014 | 1685 users online

Concealers - Hard Candy - Glamoflauge Concealer - heavy duty

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2011 5:01:00 PM More reviews by nikkimorse

LOVING THIS!! I found out about it through this wonderful site after finding something to make my makeup last longer. Didn't want to buy yet another foundation so I picked up this gem and so glad I did. Almost freaked out when I was at Wal-mart searching through the disheveled Hard Candy display. Last shade left. I bought the light shade and it matches perfectly with my pale skin. You only need about a pindrop amount and you need to work it in quickly because it dries up very fast. It lasts all day and I need less if any foundation at all. Please don't discontinue!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2011 9:34:00 AM More reviews by appletea

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

The dark circles under my eyes are the stuff of nightmares and they've been even worse as of late due to a bout of insomnia and a lack of sunshine. I was very close to pulling the trigger on an HE concealer because my Physician's Formula stuff, while good, was no longer cutting it for me. But after reading reviews of this product (and filled with fond memories of Hard Candy's excellent primer) I decided to give this a go before spending major $$$$ on something else. I am so glad I bought this! While I'm olive complected, I chose the concealer in its lightest shade since I'm so washed out in the winter. It was a bit pale for me, but nothing that couldn't be amended with my powder foundation. The coverage is very creamy and the tiniest drop goes a LONG way. I mean it. You only need a drop the size of a pin. The concealer is excellent for undereye circles, blemishes and the discoloration around my nose. I did find that it settled into lines under my eyes after a time, but that was a failure on my part since I didn't moisturize very well the first time I used it. Today, I applied rose hip oil under my eyes and it has stopped the settling. The only bad point I can think of for this product is that even the lightest shade will be far too dark for a very fair-complected person unless they mix it with something else to lighten it up. I'm curious about whether or not this would also cover tattoos as it claims to do. I have none of my own but it came with a mini concealer pencil as well for just that purpose. For the price, I cannot recommend this product enough (especially since it is cruelty-free as well)!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/17/2011 3:35:00 AM More reviews by lipsticklullabies

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This concealer was so great to me. It covered yes, but it only lasted for 5 minutes even after setting it with powder and everything. Also it made me break out. Very thick also.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2011 1:43:00 PM More reviews by BoxcarJessie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I never wanted to purchase the KVD Tattoo Concealer but was given it as a gift from a close friend and was blown away. Not bad! Lightweight and super duper pigmented...the concealer never settled into my fine lines and the coverage was truly, a resounding FULL coverage. I never thought I'd find anything like it at the Drug Store but you'd think that by now, I'd have gotten over that propaganda.. Hard Candy's products are very hit or miss but the hits tend to be absolutely amazing quality products. This concealer happens to be one of the hits for me. It's even BETTER than the KVD TC because it's lighter in consistency which is important for me. I don't like feeling my make up and the tiniest bit of this stuff just spreads like butter over my dark circles, blemishes and even my tattoos when I want them covered! The price is amazing. When I want an easy, full coverage look without the feel of foundation on my face, I apply the HC Glamoflauge Concealer on problem areas and under my eyes in Light and top it off with my Welcome Matte. Flawless perfection and my combo skin's oil is controlled for at least 4 hours without blotting with blotting papers. Fantastic! I just wish this came in more in between colors...but like I always say, this is where drug store products fall short sometimes..the color selection. Luckily, I'm a super fair skinned gal with slight, olive under tones so I can pull off most, general, lightest shades in a line. Thank goodness! Anyhoo, I love this concealer and it's astounding quality for drug store make up...highly recommended!!

xoxoxo
- Mad Madam Jess

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2011 8:13:00 PM More reviews by Savvy9

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Holy Love! This is the best thing I ever bought when I wasn't supposed to be buying anything. I can not believe the amount of coverage one little dab does and it blends right into the skin. It is entirely undetectable under my mineral foundation. I only have one complaint and that is the color selection. Tan works great for me under foundation but I would like if I could just wear it alone on those no foundation days... no big deal though. This is a $6 product that performs like a $30 product. You should try it.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2011 4:05:00 AM More reviews by HeadToPumps

YES! YES! YES! I'm so in love with this concealer! It covers my dark circles amazingly well without being cakey and settling into fine lines! You don't have to use much product at all to get great results, so it will last you a long time. I love that it's in a squeeze tube & super easy to work with. Blends very well and gives full coverage. Definitely seems like a high end product, but it's only $6 at Walmart! Hard Candy hit a home run with this one!!! Will repurchase again and again for sure.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2011 6:07:00 PM More reviews by departureofskies

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Wow! This stuff covers EVERYTHING. I don't have much acne anymore but I have some dark red marks left from a bad breakout a while ago. A teeny tiny little dot of this covers it completely and it really blends into my skin. I also use this on my dark circles and someone said I looked "well-rested" the first time I used this, which is certainly a first. Be warned, it can get cakey if you apply too much so use very sparingly at first and then apply more if you need to. It's worth the trip to Wal-Mart (hate that store) to get this. By the way, I'm NC15-20 and use Light.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2011 4:34:00 PM More reviews by becca_anne38

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I use MUFE Full Coverage Concealer #4, which is a perfect shade for me! I have NW20 skin color (which is a little too light for me). MUFE FC is my HG. I was curious how this compared to it. It has the same type of packaging, which I like. It's thicker, heavier coverage, but NOT better coverage. It's probably the best drugstore concealer I've seen. It's full coverage, but you can see it on my skin. Where as, with MUFE, it's full coverage, but absolutely natural, and it sinks in the skin.
'
The "light color blends in fairly well into my skin, pre Clinique Almost Powder application. Once the powder is applied, my skin is flawless, natural, full coverage. Glamoflage doesn't crease under my eyes and it doesn't crease in my smile lines. I've used this now for a full week, no MUFE FC, and... I absolutely love it. It's replacing my MUFE! It's just very good. I just blend in really well with my finger, by patting. I do need to apply to layers, where with MUFE I only need one layer. But I still only need a small amount. So yes, I'm very happy with this, and will probably swithc back and forth with these two. AND no breakouts!

So I tried Glamoflage with Clinique Almost Powder (#2) today, and it set it flawlessly. Everything looked purely natural, no signs of "makeup" skin, just flawless skin. I will continue using to prolong my MUFE concealer. I do like it.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 1/9/2011 4:09:00 PM More reviews by rimmela

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This has pretty poor staying power, creases, and transfers.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2011 1:50:00 AM More reviews by Lunetha

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

It really covers a lot, you only need a really tiny amount of product to cover a lot. It hasn't creased on me, the only problem there's only 3 shades of it. I picked the light one, which is to light for me, i need to add I tiny bit of eyeshadow to match my skin.