August 31, 2014 | 1608 users online

Concealers - Hard Candy - Glamoflauge Concealer - heavy duty

rated 2 of 5 on 1/9/2011 4:09:00 PM More reviews by rimmela

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This has pretty poor staying power, creases, and transfers.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2011 1:50:00 AM More reviews by Lunetha

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

It really covers a lot, you only need a really tiny amount of product to cover a lot. It hasn't creased on me, the only problem there's only 3 shades of it. I picked the light one, which is to light for me, i need to add I tiny bit of eyeshadow to match my skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2011 4:06:00 PM More reviews by bonzs7

I really like this concealer because of how it can cover up my redness but i wanted it mostly for my under eye but its not that great for that because of the colors they give you.. they only come in 3 shades i believe, i've tried medium first and it was too dark then i tried like and its too light but im keeping the light because i can make it a bit darker with powder.. I wish they had light - medium color .. You only need the tiniest , i mean the TINY-EST amount EVER.. and it covers up the under eye. I can still see my dark circles but its way better than without the concealer. I put i wouldn't purchase it again because of the color selection is not that great.. and plus i'll probably have this concealer for forever since you need the smallest amount like a 3 peices of sand .. literally..

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2011 1:02:00 PM More reviews by mak3upfr3ak

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have been using glamoflauge for about a month it works very well for my under-eye circles (I am a student don't get much sleep).
I am in the lightest shade, fair.
I'm not too sure if the pencil stick is useful because mine came with a different skin tone (tan) which was odd and I'm assuming that someone messed around with the packaging at the store before I purchased it. I was stupid enough not to check before purchasing but it was the last of the stock in my skin tone so I thought I had lucked out.
I also use this product when I have an unfortunate breakout or pimple.
I would recommend this product!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2011 2:09:00 AM More reviews by nabaztag

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Black

the tube/cream is great, but needs a wider color range, I'm between NC37-NC40 and I use the darkest shade in this (tan).
Ingredients for the tube: Petroleum, Lanolin Oil, Tridecyl Stearate, Neopentyl Glycol, Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Isoamyl Laurate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Ozokerite, Silica, Phenozyethanol, Cetly Alcoho, MAY CONTAIN: Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891) Iron Oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2011 12:42:00 AM More reviews by hautechic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Omg. Amazing! This is my HG of concealers. I bought it almost 2 weeks ago and have used it ever since. It covers my dark circles like no other, but is not at ALL cakey or drying. I find that it has a slight glow to it and makes my eyes look bright and awake. I love this concealer so much that I'm already panicking that HC will discontinue it one day!. I haven't bought a back-up just yet, because it literally takes so little of the product that one tube will last me *forever*! I apply it with my ring finger, patting it in and then blending the edges out with a concealer brush. I set it with the ELF HD powder and it lasts until I take it off. So happy that I found this concealer!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2011 4:12:00 AM More reviews by NssjPryncess408

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Wow!! I have been on a hunt for this for awhile and finally my walmart had some in stock and just my luck..in my color :-) medium.this stuff is AMAZING.the tinest amont goes a very long way.covers blemishes and under eye darkness like a dream..its creamy and definetly heavy duty..dare i say im even more in love with this then my Laura Mercier concealer ive used for year?? ::sigh:: yes i think so..the price 6$ is the cherry on top lol.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2011 8:56:00 AM More reviews by katemvirginia

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I was recommended this by a MUA Friend. It is AMAZING! You only need a tiny dot for full coverage! It totally covers up my undereye circles. I've used almost every concealor out there. I'm NC20 & use the color light. Who wouldnt want to try since it is only $6 @ Walmart? You won't be disappointed!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2011 4:25:00 AM More reviews by sarahbaby0

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been searching for the perfect under eye concealer and I think I've found it! This stuff will literally cover ANYTHING. And for only $6 at Walmart, I mean come on? why not! And a little goes a long way. Very good value for the price! Hard Candy actually has some really cute and good products I hope to try others soon.

buy again? YES

rated 3 of 5 on 1/5/2011 9:53:00 PM More reviews by princessleahkim

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Many say this is comparable to Kat Von D's tattoo concealer, and it's a cheaper alternative for it.

But, I hate the fact that there's only 3 shades; light, medium, and tan.

I picked light since the medium seemed too dark on me, and light looked to match my skin tone.

Unfortunately, it got to look pasty white/ivory when out of the tube, while inside it looks like it would have more warmth and color.

This is truly a heavy duty concealer, as it states. Long wearing, won't transfer onto clothing.

The pencil is also nice for blemishes and pimples.

My biggest complaint would just be the color selection. I mean 3 shades?? I think I'd have to mix the medium and light just to get my right shade.

You only need a TINY amount. Imagine the head of a Bobby pin...if it's that size, you've got too much to cover both your under eye circles and Pimples.

For $6 this is pretty good, but if you have to custom mix 2 shades, amounting to $12 dollars, you're better off spending a few more bucks for a high end concealer like mac, benefit, or clinique.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No