Hard Candy Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer

3.9

Petrolatum, Lanolin Oil, Tridecyl Stearate, Neopentyl Glycol, Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Isoamyl Laurate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Ozokerite, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Alcohol, MAY CONTAIN: Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891) Iron Oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499)

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Let me first say that I have extremely sensitive, acne prone skin. I saw this product in Wal-Mart and the packaging was so freakin adorable that even though I didnt need a concealer (I typically use mac concealer) i purchased it. I liked it tons better than the mac one! The price ($6) was amazingg and you get more than plenty. i would have bought it if there was 1/4 of the product inside because the tiniest little dot goes a long way and it is easy to blend out. Not a great color selection as others have said but i use it under bronzer so that helps to blend out any of the lightness that the color gives me. I will definitely repurchase this and not the mac, it covers sooo full coverage that my acne scars and blemishes were completely covered. Love thisss!!

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I bought this concealer right after it came out after an exhausting
search for something that covered well and was affordable. This product
works amazingly well for me and for the price I think it is a great value.
I've had this since it came out, like I said, probably over half a year and I expected to go through it pretty quickly since I have a lot to cover and wear makeup almost daily. This is still holding up however and seems like it will never run out.
Perfromance:
This concealer offers full, but not quite complete coverage. Paired with
foundation, my complexion looks almost flawless. I find this creamy
and very easy to blend and do not have a problem with it getting caky.
This concealer is not the best for under eyes, but for acne scarring, which is my main concern, this covers beautifully. This concealer is not
the longest lasting, which would be its only caveat, but a good
setting powder really does help this problem. Overall, I would say this
is probably the one definite HG makeup product I've found so far!!!

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Other, Relaxed, Coarse

This product is great as a eyeshadow base, but as a undereye concealer I had a problem with creasing, by the end of the day the product had settled into the creases under my eyes. Not a pretty sight I may add. Thank goodness I was wearing eyeglasses. I am not sure how it would work as far as a tattoo concealer because the color I got is TAN and that is the darkest that it comes. I like the packaging and the consistancy, it is very thick, so alittle goes a looooong way. To prevent under eye creasing I recommend using a translucent setting powder, I did not have any problems with creasing when I did this. Because alittle goes a long way this product should last you a good long time. The price is reasonable only $6.00 which is great for the amount of product you get. It also comes with alittle concealer pencil.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I've heard great things about Hard Candy's Glamoflauge Concealer but had trouble finding it in stock at my local Walmart stores. I finally got my hands on it & I can safely say that this is the best concealer I have used thus far. I have tried everything! Amazing Cosmetics concealer is garbage compared to this stuff. A very very little goes to the moon! It will last you FOREVER & it only costs $6.00!

It comes in 3 different shades, 'Light/'Medium'/'Dark'. I went with 'Light'. It comes with a little concealer pencil to help with concealing tattoos. There are directions on the packaging for concealing tattos which I didn't notice until after I got it home. So, being the curious person I am, I decided to try it out.

About a month ago I was talking to a friend who works at the Estee Lauder counter at Macy's & we were over at the Dermablend counter playing with a new product. I have tattoos on the insides of my wrists & I was unable to cover them with the Dermablend products. I was able to cover a little bit, but would have to use many more layers & the color would be unnaturally obvious. To add to it, my wrists itched like crazy & I had to wash it all off when I got home.

It only took me a few minutes to get to this point & I did set it with powder (Mac Studio Fix N4). I can still see my bird a tiny bit but I'm sure if I used one more layer it would be completely invisible.

I have been using this for my undereye concealer also & so far I have no problems with it. I would highly recommend anyone looking for a good concealer giving this one a try.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

This product is amazing!!! I have acne scars that regular foundations and concealers would not cover and then I found this and fell in love! If you have any scars or blemishes this is your answer to covering it up....I will repurchase this again and again.

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

Having heard a lot of great things about this concealer, I finally went and got it. I was upset that they only had 3 shades since none of them really matched my skin tone. However, I do like the consistency of the concealer. It was a bit more watery than I expected but once I applied it, it covered everything completely. Overall, I think this concealer is really good and would repurchase it.

Beware if you have acne prone skin!!! This is probably a decent concealer for other skin types but this has given me the worst skin I've had since I was eight and caught the chicken pox! Right now I have no less than 43 little red bumps on my face clustered on the areas where I applied this product. Too late I checked the ingredients and the first two are petrolatium and lanolin oil (aka oil and more oil). So oil sensitive girls beware!! I've had a crazy strong reaction to this and I wouldn't want any of the other MUA ladies to have to deal with this mess that is my face right now. The product itself isn't bad as a concealer. It has great coverage, a nice texture/finish, and is really cheap for the quality and amount you get. However, there are only three shades and it's basically oil with pigment which are big lippie deducers IMO. If you have dry skin you'll probably love this but I for one will not be touching this again with a ten foot pole!

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Now, before I begin my review, I need to state something. There are only three shades. Light, medium, and tan, I believe. Which sucks. But hopefully, since the product is so well-liked, they will expand their color shades a bit more.

This concealer has amazing coverage! I only need just a little bit and my redness and dark circles vanish! I love this concealer. It doesn't look cakey, it doesn't settle into my dryness, and it blends beautifully.

The only disappointment would have to be the fact that there are only three color shades.

But like I stated before, hopefully they'll add more of a color selection.

I recommend this product, and I hope you enjoyed this review!

This is a great full coverage concealer for a price that cannot be beat! I have all three colors-light, medium, tan. (so cheap, why not?). I recently discovered you can purchase Medium and Tan online at walmart's website and it's free shipping! It is a bit drying under the eyes so just be sure to moisturize well if you are going to use this as undereye concealer. I tried this twice just to cover up the redness in my cheeks and I broke out both times on my cheeks where I never break out unless it's from a product. Kinda bummed about that but I'll live. I'll still use this for under my eyes though. The accompanying pencils are great for lining your lips to make your lip color pop and also for lining the lower water line. I am NC30, generally light-medium/medium with yellow tones. I've found that light mixed with tan looks better on my skin than just medium alone. You only need the tiniest bit of product to cover a lot.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I love this concealer, it does an amazing job at covering my under eye circles and eliminating redness from acne. A little goes along way, so the tube will last forever. The only downfall is that there are only three shades to choose from.

Top Rated Hard Candy Products