Hard Candy Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer

3.9

Petrolatum, Lanolin Oil, Tridecyl Stearate, Neopentyl Glycol, Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Isoamyl Laurate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Ozokerite, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Alcohol, MAY CONTAIN: Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891) Iron Oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499)

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is my HG concealer for under eye circles. I have a major problem when it comes to those dark bags and this covers most of it. The name of this concealer is just too cute and the packaging is in a squeezable tube. I'm in the shade light and it is a little bit darker than me because I'm very pale but it is easy to blend out. I absolutely love this concealer and it is also pretty cheap, at the price of 6 dollars! I'm very happy I bought this and I will repurchase this product when I'm done with mine at home.

on 5/25/2011 8:56:00 PM

Great coverage, extremely pigmented so only the tiniest bit is needed to cover dark circles. Great price and a ton of product. Will probably never run out of this.

on 5/21/2011 1:05:00 PM

I bought this in all 3 shades (light, medium and tan). They didn't have a tester available and at $6/tube... it was super cheap so i thought why not? It is very concentrated and you only need the tiniest amount!! You do need to set it with a powder after since it doesn't really "dry". I tried using this for my minor under eye circles and it was an epic FAIL for me. It clogged my pores and didn't really do much in covering the dark circles. This is strange cuz on the rest of my face, it does an AMAZING job in covering all my acne scars and redness!! I use this in place of foundation, since a little goes a looooong way. Definitely evens out my skin tone and I love how i don't need to use a lot. After experimenting, i have found that Medium has too much of an olive skin tone so I won't be using that. However, when i mix light and tan together... i can create the perfect shade for my skin!! This is awesome since I can customize my summer/winter shades with only this!! I don't wear foundation in general since I have yet to find ANY foundation that I like and doesn't make me look cakey. This concealer works very well in flash photography. I have already bought back tubes of this stuff in case HC decides to discontinue this. I don't think it was necessary tho since one tube will last FOREVER and since i have to mix 2 tubes, i have twice as much product to use LOL!!

Light - pink to no undertone
Medium - Olive undertone
Tan - Golden undertone

***UPDATE*** They have now come out with more colors:

Ultra Light - very very pale
Fair - pink undertones
Light Medium - less olive than the regular Medium
Medium Warm - peach undertone (apparent in tube but barely detectable once on skin)

Note - All colors are still very light. Darkest color they have is "Tan"...and I can pull that off with a tan in the summer.

Reference: Cover FX concealer in N1 Light (matches my skin tone exactly)

on 5/20/2011 8:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

This is the most amazing concealer I have ever tried. This will be my HG for a very long time. It's easily available - Walmart, $6! And this is completely full coverage, doesn't melt or cake either. I am a concealaholic and concealer is the most important part of makeup to me. I've tried everything from drugstore brands, Benefit, Stila, even MUFE Full Coverage. This honestly surpasses all of them.

on 5/19/2011 8:46:00 PM

good stuff -- $6 well spent! really nice coverage, blends well and is not cakey at all. i think the great sized tube will last forever. helps more than most concealors on dark undereye area.

on 5/16/2011 6:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This concealer is so far the best I've tried. It does a wonderful job of covering dark circles if they aren't as bad as mine but I still notice some purple poke through. (I have them really bad.) But, they are mostly covered. A little goes an extremely long way. The fair shade matches me and I'm a redhead with yellow toned porcelain skin. The only cons are it's easy to use too much. It can cake up and crease a little on me as well. But, I feel like that many result of me still using too much!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This product is very thick.It seemed a little cakey when i applied it,and its hard to blend.On a few occasions it has gone watery on me,which i dislike.Disappointed in this product.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

I heard some things about this concealer on one of my favorite blogs. I gotta say for the price, I wasn't expecting too much. This is hands down my favorite concealer. I am NW35 and I got it in shade tan. Its very thick so a little goes a long way and it takes a minute to blend everything but it covers my dark circles so well. My undereye area looks brighter. I would for sure repurchase!

I like this concealer for acne, but not so much for under my eyes. The color I have is a bit too light for me, but I still like using it before my foundation. I will go back to find a better color match.

on 5/10/2011 11:26:00 PM

I am pretty pale, so the lightest shade is still a tad too dark, However, it covers up my undereye circles amazingly! This is very pigmented and thick,so I dab it on after I moisturize, a little seriously goes a long way. It also covers acne marks and pigmented areas well, it just needs to be blended in really well for me. Wish there were more shade options, but this stuff is HG for me. Haven't used the pencil yet, but will try on waterline as others have suggested.