January 29, 2015 | 2162 users online

Concealers - Hard Candy - Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer

rated 2 of 5 on 3/9/2011 1:45:00 AM More reviews by blankdreams

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been wanting to get my hands on this product for a while and I finally purchased it this weekend on clearance for only $4 at Walmart. This isn't what I expected it to be. I know people say it's heavy but I wasn't expecting it to be as heavy as it is. It covers well but it's hard to blend. I tried using it on my undereyes a few days ago and it looked incredibly unnatural because it was impossible to blend. I might try it out with a brush instead of using my fingers sometime soon and see how that works. The pencil looks a bit yellow (I got the concealer in the color light) and I don't see it working on my NC20 skin. I might try it out on my waterline or something...but that's it.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/8/2011 7:20:00 PM More reviews by saraluvsduckies

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

At first i was like omg this is so coop but when i acctually used it it was cakey. You litteraly cant onlu put it in a few spots. Its very think and just unapealing. I would never buy this product again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2011 3:04:00 PM More reviews by pishtosh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was really excited about this concealer the first time I tried it - it does give an amazing amount of coverage, you barely have to use any product and it blends out to look pretty natural. There is something about the texture that feels cheap to me - kind of slick in a weird, oily way, not creamy - and this made me worry about it agreeing with my skin. Well, unfortunately, it didn't. It gave me a horrible breakout all over my face that lasted what seemed like forever, so frustrating. I wouldn't say my skin is particularly sensitive or prone to break outs. A few days ago I tried it on my forehead, where I never break out, just to see if it was in fact the cause - sometimes it's hard to tell - and I woke up this morning with a big pimple beside my eyebrow. Darn! Really too bad because for the price, this concealer performs well, has great packaging, is easy to find, etc. But none of that matters if my skin hates it. =\

rated 3 of 5 on 3/4/2011 11:11:00 PM More reviews by Apizzle

I've heard a lot of really good things about Glamoflauge. I'm disappointed in it though. Its messy and hard to blend. It covered up the flaws, but it draws attention to the concealer instead. I probably won't buy this product again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2011 10:54:00 PM More reviews by lakotaprincess

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this concealer. It has become my go-to concealer. I am able to use both the "tan" shade and the "medium" shade but medium works best for me. I love the thick consistency of the product and the pigmentation is like WOW! I use it for my dark circles and it definitely covers them up completely. I hope they continue to make this product for a very long time.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/2/2011 7:39:00 PM More reviews by latteys

the color selection is not very appealing--just three to select from. the consistency is light-medium thick. a little goes a long way. i mainly used this for undereye circles, and it does cover--not amazing, but does the job. if you look close up you can see through the concealer and the discoloration under my eyes (a foot away looks much better). i still enjoy the thickness/coverage from makeupforever full coverage concealer over this anyday, but this will suffice as an undereye concealer. i dont think its that hard to wash off, it all came off with my regular cleanser. i probably wont repurchase, but its good enough for now.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2011 1:32:00 PM More reviews by magpiesparkle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

HOLY COW DOES THIS STUFF STICK TO YOUR SKIN. I had to scrub like mad to get it off of my fingers after application.

It is a bit watery coming out of the tube at first, so I squeeze a tiny amount out onto a tissue to clear up the nozzle. It is a medium-thick concealer and hides my chronic dark circles very well. It is also very good at covering up redness around my nose and on my chin.

Be careful how much you squeeze out, a little bit goes a long, long, long way. I got too much out and ended up using it all over my face so as not to waste it.

The formula could be a little less watery but overall, it's a pretty good concealer for the price.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2011 4:42:00 PM More reviews by 1017

Bad, bad color selection. I am NW20 and I bought the Medium. It is soooo greenish on me. Might work with someone who has an olive complexion, but not on me...I looked sick. I did not buy the light cuz it looked soooo light in the tube. It also feels pasty and didn't blend well. I am sticking with my MAC Prolong wear concealer and Benefit Erase Paste. I am bummed the bargain shopping didn't pay off.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2011 2:06:00 AM More reviews by wnkwnkndgndg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This has got to be the best concealer you can get for under $30. It is great for covering ANYTHING. I sometimes use it under my eyes when I need something HEAVY duty, but I wouldn't reccomend it for every day use there, since it's so thick. It only comes in 3 shades, the light is a wee bit too light and the medium is too dark but once I finish with my foundation routine, blush, and bronzer, you would never be able to tell my concealer was too light.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/23/2011 7:17:00 PM More reviews by grobanite19

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I've heard so much about this concealer, I wanted to try it. So today I bought it at Walmart for $6. I was going to use it under my eyes, but when I tried applying it, it just didn't work! It is WAY to thick, it's hard to apply a even coat. Once you finally get the product to work, it just dosen't look right. It looks almost cakey, just not a nice look!
I do like this for small problem areas, I used it on a blemish I have right now, and it covered it nicely. I just wouldn't use this for any areas larger then a small pimple or blemish. It's just to hard to work with.

UPDATE:
I have found that this is amazing for little blemishes and pimples. It really helps cover them up, and take the redness out of it. It's still WAY to thick to use on any larger of an area!